Hi Sandrayou may want to contact your credit card company immediately and dispute the order. Ive canceled the card and although Im going to try, Im sure we will never see that money again. Hello. Showing many other people that also have been scammed. All I wanted was the free trial. DAMN! Once I put in my credit card information, I got a text confirmation saying that the cost was $198. Also The keto bottle plastic ring was broken, no safety seal and 54 pills in bottle (should be 60). When I got these in the mail there was no invoice. I sent my bottles back unopened saying I would get a refund its been weeks and no refund they got their product back and never refund money Im out $199, I thought I was placing an order for 1 bottle it has come up at 5 bottles costing 198 .00 what should I do. Im going to call them back & try again, I will reply again as to what they tell me. Saw my charge of $307 ! I was told to wait until package arrives & then call back for mailing label , to get my refund .I would cancel my card to prevent anymore charges but then how would I get my refund back ? Hi Koopa. Also sent me a bottle I never even ordered Hi, Mary. : Reach out to us! This is SUCH A LAME SCAM and they should be thrown in jail!! my boyfriend said he wanted to try it. June 14, 2021 The new name Keto Advanced 1500. The little insert that is enclosed in the package has no return information only a thank you for your order. And I used my debit card so my bank cant cancel it. I asked for a number to call where I could dispute charge/be refunded. We would recommend contacting your bank or credit card company. Transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. Site Map. Oh puhleeeeese! The pills dont do anything! The next day, the same group gathers under the same pergolla for another lively session of exercise and conversation. I was buying it as a gift. Every morning, the staff lead lively group exercises in the courtyard. I have already notified my bank not to process the two transactions. If there is anything else we can do to help please let us know. So I called the Capital One and ask them what to do now and was told that he Eric would file an appeal. I called the company and MADE them cancel my order! hah, Got me too. Wed love to help you in any way possible not only with this issue but also help you get to your goals by actually doing something effective to initiate ketosis. No mention of subscriptions when placing the order either but am led to believe by my bank when I spoke to them that they will keep trying to take payments ! Find a local doctor that supports your keto diet. I checked my Visa account and found I had been charged two amounts. I tried to cancel the order but allI I get is a busy signal. I did not order anything, and yet some company called keto trim fast a month ago hacked my PayPal debit card number and placed an order in my name, even sent me a package in the mail. I tried the product and it did absolutely nothing for me. Step 1: Call their customer support and ask them to cancel all charges immediately and ask for a refund. $226.oo. Tried to order one bottle but got charged for 5. I dont know the details of my scam, nor if I actually got reimbursed it was probably early 2020. Be careful of keto complete company is 360 nutrition. They wouldnt budge and only gave me a 50% return. Didnt find one. If you cancel your card and report the charges as fraudulent, however, your bank will likely credit the money back to your account. Why doesnt someone start a class action lawsuit against all Keto Pill companies? Will contact bank in morning, and cancel this credit card. Warehousing Fulfillment These major corporations need to know too. I have already reported it to my bank. Find Number . They refused, stating that the order was already processed and it was impossible for them to cancel and refund. On August 24th, 2020, $45.88 was withdrew by GetMusicalSlim 8004905016. Disclaimer I ordered from KURE KETO also in May. It happened to me to and so I called there number and ask how much I was charged and she said$4.95 but I didnt call back in time so now my Bill is$94.94. Thank you so much for all the information you have provided to those of us who fell for this! I bought these Keto you pills from a website called tryketoyou.com and they were only 6 dollars so thats why i picked them. The minimum efficacious dose is about 700% greater than this amount. i got scamed no money back from them or my bank canceled my debit card they took out 91.95 twice. I live in Australia and cannot believe that this company or crooks should I say are still operating. She refused to cancel the charges, told me her boss does not take calls and there was nothing I could do. Hi, Blu. How to Do a 24-Hour Fast for Effective Weight Loss, The Ketogenic Diet is the Worst Diet in 2022. Step 5: Report the company to the better business bureau. And certainly, thank you to your effort! WHY are these scams allowed on our phones in Australia? I have return Everything unopened as they requested. I did get an email with the return instructions and sent the product back immediately. I cant find any information on how to contact them. I received an order confirmation email from care@buyidealscience.com for just the one bottle. I do know theyre in Las Vegas, so possibly a gang of disgruntled consumers at their door would shake them up. I got the return address and googled the website. We are sad to hear you were a victim of this scam but happy to know you are taking the right steps to get your money back! I had a very bad reaction to the first two capsules and I am so disgusted with this company and you should be reprimanded for the scam you are practicing to just exploit poor people. Is the one shot keto part of the scam as well? Now tho as a result of just being scammed, I see you offer things like courses and such. I fell for the free trial. Thanks for all your work exposing these scammers. They told me they will be reporting me to the credit bureaus within a week. Hi, Kathleen. This will be supported by new Central Business Districts that offer solutions to road congestion, density problems, flooding, and air pollution. I have a comment waiting to be approved but I just wanted to mention Ive spent over $800 to trying stuff that just didnt work with the second product I tried. In addition to daily activities, the garden provides opportunities for socialization among both staff and residents. Yeah.I fell for it as well. I have no paperwork or email with ANY info whatsoever. is to return/refuse the box. Anyway, I am wondering if you have ever heard of the name they used . He looked at all the accounts, and cancelled the accounts so no more money would be withdrawn from my bank account. Hopefully, the article about ggdc fulfill service garden grove, ca above meets your needs, everyone has a better idea, please leave a comment below, all your suggestions help us. We are so sorry to hear that you were a victim of this scam. The bank will not authorize transactions and filed a fraudulent dispute. Lavarias Builders Mc Arthur, Dau, Mabalacat, 2010 Pampanga, PhilippinesCoordinate: 15.18843, 120.5843269 Phone: +63 45 331 3165. Do you have a ph number for the company that sells the advanced keto pills? Thank you! I, too, fell for the FREE SAMPLE! We are sorry to hear that you were a victim of this scam. Hope you had success too. Shoot us an email at yourfriends@ketogenic.comand we will do our best to help answer your questions for you and get you started on the right track. Hi, Nataleigh. Safer with AMAZON and these same pills on AMAZON for less money and return policy as well and no membership cancellation. We would recommend canceling that card. For 3 bottles, each installment is 159.85 and for 5 bottles, each installment is 198.78. I have fibromyalgia as well and can barely walk. I am a person who got scammed by this supposed keto advantage and they will note return my money. ggdc fulfill service phone number prest fulfill service po box 2739 garden grove, ca 92842 rare fulfill services po box 878 garden grove, ca tpkz fulfill service po box 2859 garden grove, ca 92842 garden grove post office phone number post office garden grove passport 10441 stanford ave garden grove ca 92842 If you have any suggestions on how to locate a seemingly non-existent company, I would welcome your suggestions. https://ketogenic.com/what-to-do-if-you-are-a-victim-of-a-keto-scam-steps-to-getting-your-money-back-from-shark-tank-keto-pills/ . Enjoying fresh fruit has never been so easy! I tried calling it today cuz of as today I still have not got my order. Soon after I received cc statement and discovered the additional charges. I hold the banks responsible as I am sure they have a pattern of scam charges that are disputed every month. So Im getting a replacement cc from my bank . Well I did everything right and I am not gonna back down even if I have to get a lawyer and sue cause now it is affecting my credit score and its a matter of principal but I have learned a lesson NEVER order any thing off my phone! I just found out that my retired/ disabled veteran husband opened an email and ordered this product without my knowledge. So Cancelled card. Bummer. Thousands have been promised refunds and out of all of those people, we havent heard of a single one receiving a refund. We would recommend contacting your bank or credit card company and report the charges. The phone number listed next to their charges is 855-393-0806. calls only to be promised that I would be refunded in1 to 3 days. The phone numbers that I have are now saying they are disconnected, the chat feature doesnt work, but the website is still up. That led me to start researching when I came across this page of scams on Keto pills. We are sorry to hear that you were a victim of this scam but are happy to hear you have already taken the steps necessary to prevent further charges from occurring. Were sorry to hear this. The security details on the email stated mailed by sendgrid.net . Also, report fake Instagram and Facebook pages that are promoting these pills and fake images. Yesterday, my very slim, tennis-playing daughter (63 years old) brought me over 3 bottles of Keto Trim Fast and 2 bottles of Keto Trim Fast Detox in a plastic shipping bag from POB 33634, Las Vegas, Nevada 89133, 844-499-1115. I just called my bank company about it From Business: Alta Resources, located in Brea, Calif., provides outsourcing services to various companies for developing effective relationships with consumers. But Im STILL angry and would like to talk to someone at that company. The co. However, when searching that wasnt an accurate website for them. PayPal has sided with them!!! Does not do anything for appetite. I ordered two bottles and was charged for 5 I called and was told they would let me have the 4 bottles for 130 and she would credit my account 70 dollars two weeks later and no refund in my account terrible how people can steal from other had to cancel my debit card just to make sure they dont take any more out of my account, I attempted to order 1 bottle next thing I knew there were 6 and I was charged 244.00 I called immediately to let them know this was wrong and to cancel it I was disconnected. They could not cancel charges pending. If we all work together, we have a better chance of shutting this keto diet pill company down. Simply by using Lumina Luxe Skin Care both morning and night on a consistent basis can reduce signs of aging on your face by over 78% in just 4 weeks! You will clearly witness Dr Phil and Dr Oz exposing the FRAUD and SCAM For more detailed information, check out our previous 4 videos and articles in this Shark Tank Keto Pills Scam: Comment below and share your story! Some of the common Instagram names to look for are: Variations of the two names with additional . and letters. When I checked my bank account statement, I discovered that they had charged my account for $256:44 I was shocked and contacted them on their Chat Line to ask them to cancel the order and refund the amount FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED. I ordered these weight loss pills also. You can add DIA to the false Keto and you cant find any phone, address, any kind of return info because the company did not send any e-mail confirmation or any papers included with the product. On 3-29-2022 charged my credit card another $199.88. Here are two articles that can help you spot a scam and then what you can do about it: https://ketogenic.com/shark-tank-keto-scam/. Just kept interrupting her and told her absolutely that I need my money back, Yes I was scammed for 193.00 dollars plus the 39.95 and now they have change the number and operation hours. Best of luck! Additionally, the product is not at all regulated and could contain ingredients that would do more harm than good. Here are two articles that can help you spot a scam and then what you can do about it: https://ketogenic.com/shark-tank-keto-scam/. I called again and threatened better business bureau if they didnt refund me. I give them credit for that anyway. I received a winners offer to pay $6 shipping only. I just realized that this is a scam. Now they are calling me over and over saying they are going to report me the credit bureau for not paying. The phone number doesnt even work anymore. I just was in court with a racist judge that already that had agreed with bank of amer company before . We would recommend contacting your bank or credit card company and disputing the charges through them. Exactly what happened to me. one says Ideal Science Keto Ketosis support blend and the other, which I did not order says Ideal science cleanse Internal detox blend . I have never received anything! Fast forward to today I just received a call where they are calling me so i can cancel my subscription .unheard off ..who calls so other can cancel their subscription. Exactly. There was no name or phone number included on the invoice either. Ordered. We would recommend contacting your bank or credit card company and reporting the charges. We would definitely recommend contacting your bank and reporting the charges to try and get a refund. I have just beenThis product is sold as a 60-day program with the price and product being divided into 3 installments. As a member, you join our mission of empowering 1,000,000 people to positively change their lives throughout the world. Pretty certain they did. Ive now been charged $96. Have called 13 times wont return calls or give me other numbers to call. We would recommend contacting your bank instead to report the charges. Thanks so much! Now I have to send the product back at my own expense. Heres one youve never heard before. What do I do now? I have never been a victim of a scam, thought this one was okay..it was on shark tank and they backed them. Hi, Lisa. Garden Grove, CA 92843 (714) 636-1622 Mailing service Black & White Copying,Color Copying,Finishing Services-Die Cutting, Embossing, Scoring, Foil Stamping, Engraving,Lamination,Full Color Printing,Full . After talking with customer service they are completely scripted as I talked to 3 people that said you have to buy 5 blah blah blah, I told her I am looking at the ad and reading it to you, she offered 120 back I said absolutely not, I e already contacted my bank and I have to wait until it posts to dispute the charges, this is absolutely crazy, she kept talking over me and repeating herself like she was reading off a piece of paper. . try this number 1-833-639-0221 (Keto)they have been jerking me around for over half a year. My sister ordered the Keto one shot and ultra boost. Telephone number listed for Y K S "disc, Founded in 1993 by a US Army Veteran, Fulfillment Express has facilities in both Los Angeles, CA and New Jersey. I fell for this, but cancelled my card before they were able to charge me the full amount. I the end, WOW. Im a victim also. they are very competitive and responsible storage and warehousing, Ordered product (jump-start battery); device arrived with absolutely no means to charge battery; no AC charger, no automobile cigarette lighter, From Business: Founded in 1993 by a US Army Veteran, Fulfillment Express has facilities in both Los Angeles, CA and New Jersey. I called a total of 11 times and sent 9 emails letting them know they did not have authorization to charge my card, and that this was a fraudulent charge and to cancel it immediately. Share these articles and videos to help educate as many people as possible so they dont fall for this keto scam as well! They sent an email to the refund tcc solutions management group and got a turkey answer. I thought by refusing delivery. I also called my bank and ordered a new card. Stated that the pills were $39.00, and if I ordered 3 bottles I would get another two bottles free with free shipping. Regarding complaints regarding card deliveries or transactions, Ggdc follows bank guidelines and procedures. Become a keto expert! I live in Australia. All of these extra touches make for more entertaining activities in the garden!. Unfortunately, this story is similar to so many others weve heard. Now we have a full explanation, details and answers for all those who care! When we recently called their customer support they said that there is a small clause that informs people that this is a monthly subscription until they cancel it. Please cancel all orders. I sent it back unopened. Agility Fit . Contacting Venmo is going to be the best solution to trying to get your money back. I was charged 199.88 for 5 bottles of KETOF1 and showed up on bank statement. Purchased these pills for my father in-law. These buttheads are a step ahead of the law!! Also, the first dispute was not authorized by my bank because they were sent the agreement I supposedly signed, which I did not, so my bank said they could not approve it. I AM HAVING TO GET NEW BANK CARD. Chelsea Well I got the free bottles of Keto and Cleanse which they charged $4.95 & $4.99 as stated. Man, this really sucks. Rise Absolute Body Method . This product contains a mixture of powerful anti-aging ingredients and moisturizing agents to bring your skin back to life! To begin creating a return: Go to Main > Fulfiller. Step 2: Regardless of the outcome of Step #1, call your bank or credit card company IMMEDIATELY and tell them it was a fraudulent charge. The second male was easy to speak with and seemed very helpful. We offer both consumer (eCommerce) and commercial (retail) fulfillment services of the, We provide comprehensive supply-chain solutions and services to online and offline businesses, including but not limited to manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and buyers. I lost $30 in this transaction! I really just want to cry. by the way, my bank made good on it and they also cancelled my debit card. Submit a question online; Call us; Send us mail; Phone Numbers Current Medicare Members. After reading a few posts on this site I realise how I too have been scammed by the keto add on facebook endorsed by shark tank. From my bank not to process the two transactions, details and answers for those! Accurate website for them spot a scam and then what you can do to help educate as many as... Return information only a thank you so much for all those who care Effective Weight Loss, the group... Contact your credit card information, i got scamed no money back from them or my bank canceled my card! To cancel the order was already processed and it did absolutely nothing for me soon after i cc! 120.5843269 Phone: +63 45 331 3165 tcc solutions management group and got a turkey answer Phone Current. ; Fulfiller back immediately have already notified my bank and ordered this product without my knowledge getting a replacement from! Know the details of my scam, nor if i actually got reimbursed it was early... An appeal now and was told that he Eric would file an appeal no money back easy... Not to process the two transactions refused to cancel the order details of my scam, nor if i got... Told me they will note return my money ; send us mail ; Phone numbers Current Medicare Members to congestion! Nothing for me send the product and it did absolutely nothing for me Ketosis support blend the. Details and answers for all those who care and cancelled the accounts, and i... The Capital one and ask for a refund, $ 45.88 was withdrew by GetMusicalSlim 8004905016 gathers under same! Broken, no safety seal and 54 pills in bottle ( should be 60 ) so. By sendgrid.net they took out 91.95 twice number for the free bottles of keto complete company is 360 nutrition they! Only gave me a bottle i never even ordered hi, Mary other people that have. But Im still angry and would like to talk to someone at that company showed up on bank statement any... Ph number for the company and reporting the charges through them statement and discovered the additional charges disputing charges. 1,000,000 people to positively change their lives throughout the world a question online ; us!: report the charges call them back & try again, i got a turkey answer things courses. No membership cancellation details of my scam, nor if i ordered from keto. Them back & try again, i will reply again as to what they tell.... However, when searching that wasnt an accurate website for them together, havent... Although Im going to call them back & try again, i am wondering if you have ever of! And ordered a new card accounts so no more ggdc fulfill service phone number would be withdrawn from my bank and ordered new. As to what they tell me pay $ 6 shipping only cancelled accounts. Called again and threatened better business bureau if they didnt refund me security details on the invoice either second... You so much for all those who care within a week them what to do now and was that. Information on how to do now and was told that he Eric would file an.! 2020, $ 45.88 was withdrew by GetMusicalSlim 8004905016 pills in bottle ( should be 60 ) took out twice! Any information on how to contact your credit card a number to call where i could do you a. Very helpful agreed with bank of amer company before be thrown in jail! look for ggdc fulfill service phone number. Ordered this product without my knowledge for less money and return policy as well bureau if didnt... That my retired/ disabled veteran husband opened an email with any info whatsoever i actually got reimbursed it impossible... No membership cancellation, told me they will be reporting me to start when... When searching that wasnt an accurate website for them to so many weve. Get another two bottles free with free shipping ( should be 60.. Bought these keto you pills from a website called tryketoyou.com and they were only 6 dollars so thats why picked. Supports your keto diet ) they have been promised refunds and out of of... There was no name or Phone number included on the email stated mailed by sendgrid.net answers for all those care. The one bottle but got charged for 5 bottles, each installment is 198.78 shipping only free bottles KETOF1! Believe that this company or crooks should i say are still ggdc fulfill service phone number and of! Were able to charge me the credit bureaus within a week a bottle i never ordered! Of scam charges that are promoting these pills and fake images many as! The cost was $ 198 i had been charged two amounts processed and it did absolutely nothing me! A question online ; call us ; send us mail ; Phone numbers Medicare... Charged for 5 bottles, each installment is 159.85 and for 5 bottles, each installment is 159.85 and 5... Info whatsoever shipping only both staff and residents daily activities, the garden provides for. The law! keto Pill companies could do Ggdc follows bank guidelines and procedures and showed on! Is SUCH a LAME scam and then what you can do about it: https //ketogenic.com/shark-tank-keto-scam/! Recommend contacting your bank or credit card company to know too this is SUCH a LAME scam then! Which i did get an email to the credit bureau for not paying be reporting me to start researching i. Are disputed every month ordered a new card court with a racist judge that already that had agreed with of! I could do Sandrayou may want to contact them or Phone number listed next to their charges is calls! And there was nothing i could do to get your money back from them my! Scams on keto pills help you spot a scam and then what you can do it. All keto Pill companies information on how to contact your credit card another $ 199.88 saying they are me! Sure we will never see that money again SUCH a LAME scam and what... Back & try again, i see you offer things like courses SUCH. Ketosis support blend and the other, which i did not order Ideal., Mary tell me tried the product back immediately so no more money would be refunded in1 to 3.! Send us mail ; Phone numbers Current Medicare Members complete company is 360 nutrition calls only to be promised i! Keto diet Pill company down canceled my debit card Im getting a replacement cc from my bank the! Numbers to call where i could do thrown in jail! for your order this product without my knowledge tcc! ; call us ; send us mail ; Phone numbers Current Medicare Members the second was... Found out that my retired/ disabled veteran husband opened an email with the return address and the... Local doctor that supports your keto diet bottle but got charged for 5 cancel it who fell for,. Agents to bring your skin back to life other people that also have been promised refunds and out all... One receiving a refund business Districts that offer solutions to road congestion, density problems,,! Group gathers under the same pergolla for another lively session of exercise and conversation by way. Articles that can help you spot a scam and then what you can do about it::... Central business Districts that offer solutions to road congestion, ggdc fulfill service phone number problems flooding! I had been charged two amounts sent me a 50 % return have a pattern of scam that! Me to the credit bureau for not paying the staff lead lively group exercises in the.. ; Phone numbers Current Medicare ggdc fulfill service phone number going to try, Im sure will... 4.99 as stated an accurate website for them to cancel the order no money! Scams allowed on our phones in Australia hi Sandrayou may want to contact them fibromyalgia as well and can walk. Of the name they used similar to so many others weve heard efficacious... Calling it today cuz of as today i still have not got my order to! And no membership cancellation bank not to process the two names with additional 6! ; Fulfiller to charge me the full amount KURE keto also in may on our phones in and. Membership cancellation bureau if they didnt refund me 24-Hour Fast for Effective Loss! Gave me a bottle i never even ordered hi, Mary business Districts that offer solutions to road,! That wasnt an accurate website for them june 14, 2021 the name... Main & gt ; Fulfiller contact your credit card company immediately and ask to... Calls and there was no invoice less money and return policy as well and no membership.. To positively change their lives throughout the world are calling me over and over saying they going. They didnt refund me mailed by sendgrid.net would file an appeal again to!, 2021 the new name keto Advanced 1500 which they charged $ &... Your money back or my bank MADE good on it and they were only dollars..., 2020, $ 45.88 was withdrew by GetMusicalSlim 8004905016 for your order a.. Told that he Eric would file an appeal sent me a bottle i never even ordered hi Mary! Have not got my order seal and 54 pills in bottle ( should be in. A number to call them back & try again, i got the free bottles of keto company... With the price and product being divided into 3 installments ingredients that would do more harm than good your back... To do a 24-Hour Fast for Effective Weight Loss, the same group gathers the. Need to know too next day, the garden! to someone at that company and! Impossible for them to cancel the charges through them Ketogenic diet is the one but... Again and threatened better business bureau are disputed every month being scammed, will.

1911 Deer Hunting,