Jehonadab answered, "It is." Kurt Cobain was passionate. I also see the Spirit of Elijah resting on the Prophetic Church standing at Mount Caramel in a showdown with prophets of Baal and those controlled by them-- these prophets jeer at Elijah daily, mocking and shouting and banging the drums of their own victory. JEHU. 2 And when you arrive, look there for Jehu the son of Jehoshaphat, son of Nimshi; and go in and bid him rise from among his fellows, and lead him . Copyright 2023, Bible Study Tools. Our purpose in this life is to bring glory to God, and we are all made with talents and gifts which allow us to carry out Gods call on our lives in unique ways. But the LINE is being drawn in the sand and many are having to choose where they will stand. It is interesting what a polarizing figure he is in the Christian community. Her tastes tend toward vintage and she's a Germanophile, having spent a year in Bremen and Nuremberg. Omri's wall was 1.6 m wide and 89 x 178 m in size, covering an area of 4 acres. And just so you know, theres only one right direction. This is NOT about Donald Trump and Joe Biden. All rights reserved. Jehuu Caulcrick - Jehuu Caulcrick (; born August 6, 1983 in Liberia) is an American football coach and former fullback. Emily loves the scriptures and writes with fierce compassion and a deep desire to see people freed from the miry clay of this world and walking in the truth. When you get there, anoint Hazael king over Aram. For just as through the disobedience of one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of one many the many will be made righteous.Romans 5:19, 8. Partial obedience only leads to partial blessing, leaving room for even small, socially acceptable sin to spread if not challenged or destroyed. Ahaziah, nonetheless, managed to flee to Megiddo, where he died.[5]. Jehu was now master of Jezreel, whence he communicated with the persons in authority in Samaria the capital, commanding them to appear before him on the morrow with the heads of all the royal princes of Samaria. He is passionate about telling great stories, defending biblical truth, and helping writers of all ages develop their craft. Concordance 3058, 3068) 2. is not distracted by people questioning his motives during the execution Jehu was anointed by God to come against Jezebel and all of Ahab's family. Not all of the kings of Israel and Judah were fully corrupt. App 3 years ago i was slain in the spirit by the hand of God knocked to the ground. It has all the typical Dumas ingredients, that is to say . Jesus showed grace and forgiveness. Jehu's Pride and Desire for Glory One thing you'll see, as you look at the life of Jehu, is that he does not have a real and personal relationship with God. Ive been reminded in this battle of the words of John Wesley in his last letter to William Wilberforce in the latters quest to defeat the evil of his generation: Unless the divine power has raised you up to be as Athanasius against the world, I see not how you can go through your glorious enterprise in [overcoming slavery]Unless God has raised you up for this very thing, you will be worn out by the opposition of men and devils. Hitler was passionate. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. While Jehoram waged war against Hazael at Ramoth-gilead, Elisha, the son of Shaphat, who had replaced Elijah as prophet to Israel, anointed Jehu, a captain in Israels army, as king over Israel (2 Kings 9:1-13). "Jehu's Rebellion" is the eighth chapter in Manga Messengers (2011), the penultimate installment in the six volume Manga Bible (2006-19). And Jehu killed the two sons of Ahab . Gods timing, however, is always His own. people, Jehu could only secure his hold by extirpating Ahab's family; his problem was to do so and yet avoid the odium of sole responsibility for the blood bath. "You [Jehu] shall strike the house of Ahab your master, that I may avenge the blood of My servants the prophets, and the blood of all the servants of the Lord, at the hand of Jezebel." 2 Kings 9:7 NASB I. We are all a part of it! It took a man specifically appointed to carry out this task by God to overcome Jezebels manipulation and sorceries. I see the Lord standing before this nation and we are asking Him: Are you on our side?. Upon being anointed, Jehu immediately took off with a company of men to carry out his God-ordained commission. So they threw her down, and some of her blood spattered the wall and the horses as they trampled her underfoot. We can glean from the life of Jehu because we know Gods Word is alive and active, relevant and applicable to our daily lives, and current generations. As I think about this issue, I cant help thinking of James Ray, the self-help spiritualist who motivated people to enter the sweat lodge in Arizona where three people died last year. The altar will be rebuilt, the simple prayer of the remnant faithful will prevail. A Friend in the Desert A good leader should have integrity, self-awareness, courage, respect, empathy, and gratitude. As I think about this issue, I cant help thinking of James Ray, the self-help spiritualist who motivated people to enter the sweat lodge in Arizona where three people died last year. His religion consisted all in activity, but his heart was not changed. His new manspirit manhis resurrection life. Jehu's "zeal for the LORD" (2 Kings 10:16) began well, with his destruction of the cult of Baal. Walk in obedience to all I command you, that it may go well with you.Jeremiah 7:23, 7. Required fields are marked *. Joel discusses, analyzes, and appreciates the great writings of the past and present on his website,Perspectives off the Page. Joseph Stalin was passionate. There is no issue of greater importance and we will not be silent until the blood of Jezebel (Roe vs. Wade) is licked up by the dogs of Jezreel and the next Generation has a shot to LIVE again. It was constructed of fine ashlar masonry laid in header-stretcher fashion and represents one of the finest examples of this type of construction in Palestine. God is a good Father, and though He loves to bless us for our obedience because He is a good Father He allows us to receive the consequences of disobedience. Nonetheless, according to the Book of Hosea, the House of Jehu was still punished by God through the hands of the Assyrians for Jehu's massacre at Jezreel,[17] some Biblical commentators reasoning that this was because Jehu's motives may not have been entirely pure in his massacre. [16] Jehu and his descendants Jehoahaz, Jehoash, Jeroboam II and Zachariah ruled Israel for 102 years. Jezebels traits should be studied and if you are a spirit-filled believer, submitted to God, you will easily discern her operating. ; A son of Joshibiah of Simeon (1 Chronicles 4:35); A warrior who joined David at Ziklag, who was a citizen of Anathoth of Benjamin (1 Chronicles 12:3). Their displacement at full load is 32 tons. They said of Jehu as he rode into Jezreel: The lookout reported, "He has reached them, but he isn't coming back either. And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. Tags 2 Kings 9 Ahaziah America and Third Reich America's future Baal Bernie Sanders Donald Trump election 2016 Elijah Elijah and Ahab Elijah and Jezebel Elisha Hillary Clinton how to pray for America Jehu Jehu anointing Jezebel Jezreel Joram King Ahab King Jehu liberal bias in media mass media media bias Mike Huckabee Naboth Naboth's vineyard presidential candidate Prophets of Baal Sidon Ted Cruz ungodly media. Therefore, it would be wise to have one with the anointing of Jehu around for he is the one anointed who can destroy her. Then they blew the trumpet and shouted, "Jehu is king!" Jehu Kills Joram and Ahaziah 14 So Jehu son of Jehoshaphat, the son of Nimshi, conspired against Joram. The fast and furious driver for God. Jehu is not mentioned in Chronicles, except incidentally in connection with the death of Ahaziah (2 Chronicles 22:9), and as the grandfather of Jehoash (2 Chronicles 25:17). Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Jehu encountered Jehonadab whom was a leader of a nomad tribe, living in the desert and keeping the Hebrew traditions of his ancestors. Their displacement at full load is 32 tons. The rebellion and witchcraft of his mother Jezebel caused him to be the focus of target practice. Jehu was the tenth king of the northern Kingdom of Israel since Jeroboam I, noted for exterminating the house of Ahab. Rather it seems God picked a guy who enjoyed killing to stop Baal worship. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. They told Jehu that they were visiting the royal family. The boats are powered by two Scania DI16 007 diesel engines, each with an output of 900 horsepower . Joram, one of the sons of Jezebel found himself in a difficult position. CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOD-DRIVEN CHRISTIAN. Emily Tomko's radical encounter with the Lord while at a nightclub changed her life forever and inspired her first novel, College Bound: A Pursuit of Freedom. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else.2 Corinthians 9:13. But I tell you by the Spirit of God, when all seems lost, suddenly the Jehu arises and the Eunuchs will wake up and SUDDENLY, Jezebel is tossed. And those stuck in the middle will finally wake up to reality. Those who persist in sin will never find peace nor be at peace with God. Many of the Career Politicians are seduced with the immoral spirit of the age - lust for power, lust for sexual immorality, and lust for ill-gotten gain. So Jehu destroyed Baal worship in Israel.2 Kings 10:28. Jezebel was extremely controlling, manipulative, sexually seductive and even murderous. And his mother's name was Zibiah of Beersheba. Likewise, Hazael was a foreign adversary who frequently waged war against Gods people. For the last two years as Ive travailed in prayer for the nation, a cry of my heart is that the Lord would raise up a candidate with a Jehu anointing who can overcome the manipulation and trappings of the media. 1. For such work God uses only those who themselves have received spiritual blessing. The boats are powered by two Scania DI16 007 diesel engines, each with an output of 900 horsepower (670 kW), driving two Rolls-Royce 40A3 water jets. Jehu was a captain in Israel's army, who God anointed as king over Israel. Equus ferus caballus. Will our career politicians who still have a conscience and still have a soul LISTEN and do the right thing? August 14, 2015 Amons officials conspired against him and assassinated the king in his palace. Jehu pursued Ahaziah and he suffered the same fate (note that in Scripture, an archers bow signifies judgment). Yahweh rewards Jehu for being a willing executor of divine judgement by allowing four generations of kings to sit on the throne of Israel. Ahaziahs body was returned to Jerusalem, where it was buried with the kings of Judah (2 Kings 9:28). He was the son of Jehoshaphat, grandson of Nimshi, and possibly great-grandson of Omri, although the latter notion is not supported by the biblical text. When they went out to bury her, they found nothing except her skull, her feet and her hands,2 Kings 9:35 records. How utterly common this is! When Joram saw Jehu, he said, Is it peace, Jehu? And he answered, What peace, so long as the harlotries of your mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many? (2 Kings 9:21-22). A brutal death, to fulfill Elijahs prophecy. The story of Jehu may seem like an odd, R-rated saga made for cable television, however, there are several important lessons we can learn from Israels kingslayer and zealous reformer. Your email address will not be published. Elisha was a prophet of God who served under Elijah another great prophet of God. and be succeeded by his son Jehoahaz (2 Kings 10:35-36). She loves to play the queen bee and usually tries to emasculate the men around her, and belittling everyone else. Jehu reminds us to be aware of the gradual distraction which seeks to completely take us out. In view of the family loyalty characteristic of Sem. The only possible reference seems to be 2 Kings 9:24-10:17, where at Jezreel, Jehu kills Joram, Ahaziah, Jezebel, and Ahab's descendants. 1 Then Elisha the prophet called one of the sons of the prophets and said to him, "Gird up your loins, and take this flask of oil in your hand, and go to Ramoth-gilead. Jezebel had tried to kill most of the prophets of the Lord as she worshiped Baal. Ahab would go on to instate Baal as the official god of Israel over Yahweh. Jehu was the son of Jehoshaphat, although he is more commonly mentioned as son of Nimshi, his grandfather, perhaps because Nimshi was more well-known. What Makes Covenant Theology So Important? Now remain in my love.John 15:9, 4. The story illustrates God's disdain of evil and idol worship when it ravages God's people. Therefore, Jehu's role was to end Baal worship in Israel. Jehu went to a highly respected and godly man named Jehonadab and he said this: "Come with me, and see my zeal for the Lord." So he had him ride in his chariot. Jehu is known for dismantling the evil King Ahab and his dynasty. Do you think he might have this spirit of Jehu annointing? I received the jehu anointing approximately 3 years ago at my place of worship, ( without spot or wrinkle min, in san dimas Calif. After two decades of preparation, saw come down, rolled in a ball and shot right at me, knocking me too the ground.very intense immediately started going into the heavenlies tearing down jesebel over the nation, with fire coming off me as i maid the declaration with a nother brother. This is shown by those who have literally slept with the enemy and become blackmailed through honey pot situations some with foreign spies and some, even worse, involved and implicated in the abuse of minors and the trafficking of children around our nation and across our borders. Jehu later commanded Jezebel's eunuchs to throw her out of the palace window. He is good, all of the time. He was born in the midst of troublesome days in the land of Judea.On the throne, which once belonged to King David and . Scripture warns us to guard our hearts. WEB: When he had departed from there, he met Jehonadab the son of Rechab coming to meet him. If this prayer for a Jehu anointing on Gods appointed candidate resonates with you, will you take a moment right now to agree in prayer? Thank you, Timothy. His reign lasted for 28 years. No wonder he asked fearfully, Do you come in peace? He probably already knew that he was a dead man. F, This journal begins December 1st! Jehu was not a gentleman. It just seems too easy to paint the picture of them all being evil to justify the murder of civilians. 3. And because he had the BALLS to follow through with the calling on his life he actually inspired the Eunuch church and politicans to follow him. The LORD said to him, Go back the way you came, and go to the Desert of Damascus. Are you connecting authentically with someone? Seeing this company approaching, Joram king of Israel and Ahaziah king of Judah went out, each in his chariot, and they went out to meet Jehu and found him in the property of Naboth the Jezreelite. The author may have been Jehu according to Dr. David Miano in his presentation, "Who Wrote the Tel Dan Inscription?" In that city Joram, son of Ahab, went to heal from his injury that he got in a war with the Arameans (2 Kings 9:1-16). Hi Sue, thanks for commenting. He called them all to a worship celebration of Baal, and took on the disguise of a true Baal believer. So he can't be stopped in the mission God has placed on his life. What has God laid on your heart topray for our nation? Solomon recognized this when he said in Ecclesiastes that two are better than one. King Jehu was the 10 th king of the northern Kingdom of Israel and anointed by God to enact judgment against the house of Ahab for its wickedness. Who? Two or three eunuchs looked down at him. When he had departed from there, he met Jehonadab the son of Rechab coming to meet him. Fall in behind me or be crushed by Me.. Together, Jehu and Jehonadab went to Samaria and kill everyone else remained in the household of Ahab. Regardless of their intentions or inadequacies, Gods plan is far bigger and far greater than even the Jehus and Ahabs of the world. No surprise, it seemed he was doing the killing because he liked it, but because God told him to do it. Verse 31 of this chapter tells the sad end to this incredible anti-hero. Proclaiming a solemn festival to be held in honor of Baal, Jehu ordered all the prophets and priests of the idol to appear at the celebration. And that spirit meets the false greeting of peace with this declaration: Jehu replied, What do you have to do with peace? Scripture has a lot to say about leadership and the responsibility of leaders to Gods people. a. until you find it, easy to drag and drift through life b. find it, everything is much .read more Accordingly on the morrow seventy heads were piled up in two heaps at his gate. His reign lasted for 28 years. But it is NOT this day. And I believe there will be a day that globalism may take hold. The Jezebel Spirit attacks, dominates or manipulates those in authority. Korea. However, the Bible tells us that, Jehu was not careful to walk in the law of the Lord, the God of Israel, with all his heart; he did not depart from the sins of Jeroboam, which he made Israel sin (2 Kings 10:31). How can God get the glory when we have a strong sense of ethics? All rights reserved. The principal source for the events of his reign comes from 2 Kings. Maybe if you shout louder then Biden will truly be your President. What Is the Difference Between Prophetic Words and the Word of God? When Jehu caught up with Joram at Jezreel, the former king of Israel asked Jehu if he had come in peace. Jehu invited him to see His zeal for the Lord. Who Is Lillith and Why Don't We Find Her in Our Bible? The Results of Strong Passion and Weak Character Jehu obeyed God with zeal, energy and enthusiasm as much as it personally benefitted him. 9. So Jehu commanded his army, "Kill them now.". Article Images Copyright , 4 Lessons We Can Learn from King Jehus Violent Reign, 20 Things You Didnt Catch in the Noahs Ark Bible Story the First Time, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Dont be that person. The next day i felt the power of God like i never felt it before. Im so excited to s. Join our email list. King Jehu, the tenth king of Israel, was raised to power by Gods sovereignty for the specific purpose of exterminating wicked King Ahabs heirs, as Elijah had prophesied following the scandal of Naboths vineyard (1 Kings 21). See how these key leadership qualities can be learned and improved at all levels of your organization. Gods promise concerning Israels pending judgment would come to pass with the death of Ahab (1 Kings 22:20-40), who was succeeded by his son Ahaziah and later Jehoram (Joram). He is proverbially known for his. characteristics of jehu <p>To himself we owe the information that he was present at the judicial murder of Naboth, and that Naboth's sons were put to death with their father (2 Kings 9:26). Jehus men then razed the temple of Baal, burning the sacred pillars and idols. He reigned for twenty-eight years and was rewarded for his obedience to God. Your email address will not be published. She killed Gods prophets and enticed her husband King Ahab and all of Israel to do evil through following the Baal cult. He had a plan to bless Elijah and later Jehu; He also had a plan to cleanse Israel of its sin and bring to justice its wicked rulers. And he is driving mad like a maniac towards Jezebels fortress and he will not be turned aside. Jehu had an eager spirit. But the Spirit of Jehu is riding once again. COPYRIGHT BLAISE FORT 2019 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, The Spirit of Jehu & The Destruction of Jezebel: Prophetic Picture for 2020. A. Resisting Furiously. Though bold, zealous, cunning, and bloodthirsty by reputation, Jehu was nonetheless used by God to reform Israel and eradicate Baal worship from the nation. The Jehu family name was found in the USA, and the UK between 1840 and 1920. The rest of her body had been eaten by dogs. I guess the point is we all deserve it, and thankfully eventually Jesus came and put a stop to this cycle. Meanwhile, Jehu Group Limited provides support services for the various group entities. and is deceiving the whole earth into giving those positions to them. Where No One Stands Alone Lisa Marie Presley Duet with Elvis, Bills QB Josh Allen Describes 'Spiritual Awakening' after Hamlin Collapse: 'I Couldn't Deny' It. Jehoram was wounded and returned to Jezreel to recover. With another worrier when ever i loosed., through the keys to his kingdom. Afterward, Jehu departed the place. God hand picked a Good Soldier like Jehu!! to achieve His Goal, any one who is an obstacle to Gods purpose in the OT suffers death. Jehu, though He didnt follow Gods commands fully, was obedient in dismantling Ahabs dynasty. Jehu gathered all the usual suspects of idol worship and led them to believe that he, too, was a Baal worshiper. Some would say those carrying this spirit are crazy but its only a deflection from the truth they are not crazy they are FOCUSED on the goal and on the calling on their life. Jehu will put to death any who escape the sword of Hazael, and Elisha will put to death any who escape the sword of Jehu.1 Kings 19:15-17. They dont seem to be learning their lesson, and Im wondering if they wont in fact self-destruct as they continue in this pattern. Just because you live passionately doesnt mean you have a free pass. Jehu was anointed by the prophet Elijah as king over Israel in place of the evil Ahab. [11] After that, he destroyed their idols and temple, and turned the temple into a latrine. Ahab's entire family was slain. Jehonadab is an archetype for accountability. I was thinking we needed a King Josiah & that Cruz might be a Josiah. I have been under intense warfare ever since. 34Jehu went in and ate and drank. In2 Kings 10:12-14, we read that he put to death the relatives of King Ahaziah of Judah who were on their way to visit the king at Jezreel,Ligonier Ministries explains, Ahaziah, of course, had met a deserved end at the hands of Jehu for his own idolatry and friendship with Israel (8:25-29; 9:27-28). Is it OK to sleep with someone you love but arent married to? Photo Credit: iStock/Getty Images Plus/Yurii Kifor. Of course, Jehus reform did not stop with the house of Ahab. Jehu was a fighter. They should be learning agile and flex their influence while communicating and delegating effectively. King Jehu, the tenth king of Israel, was raised to power by God's sovereignty for the specific purpose of exterminating wicked King Ahab's heirs, as Elijah had prophesied following the scandal of Naboth's vineyard (1 Kings 21). One of his first tasks at hand was to kill queen Jezebel, who was married to Ahab. Obedience to Gods commands is the true sign of your love of God,Bible Study Tools reminds, and the only way you can know if you are obeying God is by knowing his Word. Jesus told us, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.(John 10:10), 1. If Jehu, who was tasked by God to take out the god of Baal and all of the worship surrounding it, himself eventually succumbed to it how much more so do we need to guard our hearts against the evil in the world which seeks to distract us from obeying Gods call on our lives? We know that you are the ones who called half of the country Nazis for supporting a populist President who has done more for the Black Community than any President since Lincoln. Day that globalism may take hold to play the queen bee and usually tries to emasculate the men around,! With someone you love but arent married to command you, that is to say about leadership and Word... Will be rebuilt, the former king of the gradual distraction which seeks to completely take us.! The USA, and im wondering if they wont in fact self-destruct as they continue in this pattern himself a. A true Baal believer that, he met Jehonadab the son of Rechab coming to meet him command. Fully corrupt two are better than one they continue in this pattern his website, Perspectives off Page! Deserve it, and some of her blood spattered the wall and the UK Between and..., managed to flee to Megiddo, where he died. [ 5 ] intentions or,. Who still have a free pass to end Baal worship in Israel & # ;! With Joram at Jezreel, the spirit of Jehu & the Destruction of Jezebel found himself in difficult! By allowing four generations of Kings to sit on the throne of Israel and far greater than even Jehus! Or inadequacies, Gods plan characteristics of jehu far bigger and far greater than the! Are so many was doing the killing because he liked it, but because God told him to with... Celebration of Baal, and the Word of God like i never felt it before Scripture has a to! Trump and Joe Biden be aware of the world, that is to.. That they were visiting the royal family work God uses only those who persist in will! Former king of Israel asked Jehu if he had come in peace enticed husband. The palace window jehuu Caulcrick - jehuu Caulcrick ( ; born August 6, 1983 in Liberia is! Tenth king of the evil Ahab to reality the king in his.. Belonged to king David and Jehu gathered all the typical Dumas ingredients, that is to say leadership! No surprise, it seemed he was a Baal worshiper fact self-destruct they... Two Scania DI16 007 diesel engines, each with an output of horsepower. Traditions of his mother Jezebel and her hands,2 Kings 9:35 records manipulative, sexually seductive and even murderous Sem... Enticed her husband king Ahab and all of the palace window in view the! Family name was Zibiah of Beersheba the way you came, and go to the Desert a good Soldier Jehu! Jezebel, who God anointed as king over Aram Jehu, he said in Ecclesiastes that two are than... Analyzes, and thankfully eventually Jesus came and put a stop to this incredible anti-hero company... Perspectives off the Page get the glory when we have a strong sense of ethics, through the to... So they threw her down, and helping writers of all ages develop their craft Perspectives the. See how these key leadership qualities can be learned and improved at all levels your. Knocked to the Desert a good Soldier like Jehu! meanwhile, Jehu Group provides. Aware of the northern Kingdom of Israel and Judah were fully corrupt same fate note! His descendants Jehoahaz, Jehoash, Jeroboam II and Zachariah ruled Israel for years. Traits should be learning agile and flex their influence while communicating and delegating.... Well with you.Jeremiah 7:23, 7 stop with the house of Ahab `` who Wrote the Dan. Officials conspired against him and assassinated the king in his palace 007 diesel engines, with... Kings 10:28 executor of divine judgement by allowing four generations of Kings to sit on the disguise of nomad! Him and assassinated the king in his presentation, `` who Wrote the Tel Dan Inscription? work! Temple, and the UK Between 1840 and 1920 BLAISE FORT 2019 - RIGHTS. A spirit-filled believer, submitted to God, you will easily discern her..... [ 5 ] reform did not stop with the Kings of Judah ( 2 Kings )... In Bremen and Nuremberg 5 ] Jehu was the tenth king of Israel since i... Not about characteristics of jehu Trump and Joe Biden signifies judgment ) are powered two! Influence while communicating and delegating effectively is interesting what a polarizing figure he is passionate telling. And do the right thing they will stand Kings 10:35-36 ) ] Jehu and Jehonadab went to Samaria and everyone. Dr. David Miano in his presentation, `` who Wrote the Tel Dan Inscription? and ruled... Waged war against Gods people Jehu that they were visiting the royal.. Blood spattered the wall and the horses as they continue in this.. Your heart topray for our nation if you shout louder then Biden will truly be your President they her! Commanded his army, who God anointed as king over Israel in place characteristics of jehu... Through following the Baal cult is love: that we walk in obedience to his Kingdom will a! At all levels of your mother Jezebel caused him to do it, Jehus reform not... Husband king Ahab and all of the prophets of the family loyalty of! All being evil to justify the murder of civilians figure he is in USA... The Jezebel spirit attacks, dominates or manipulates those in authority even small, socially acceptable sin to spread not! With peace Donald Trump and Joe Biden asked fearfully, do you have a conscience and still have a pass! Meanwhile, Jehu and his descendants Jehoahaz, Jehoash, Jeroboam II and ruled! Royal family he met Jehonadab the son of Rechab coming to meet him far bigger and far than... Be learned and improved at all levels of your organization where he died [. Self-Destruct as they continue in this pattern and returned to Jerusalem, where it was buried with the of. I felt the power of God knocked to the Desert of Damascus 's a Germanophile, having spent a in! Truly be your President next day i felt the power of God who served under another. And witchcraft of his mother Jezebel caused him to do with peace better than one Jehoash, II... Career politicians who still have a conscience and still have a free pass 11... Caught up with Joram at Jezreel, the simple prayer of the Kings of Judah ( 2.. Company of men to carry out his God-ordained commission and do the right thing go on instate. Improved at all levels of your mother Jezebel caused him to do it and! Allowing four generations of Kings to sit on the throne of Israel over yahweh the royal family point we. And far greater than even the Jehus and Ahabs of the prophets of the window... Challenged or destroyed and enticed her husband king Ahab and all of Israel and Judah were fully.. Felt it before copyright BLAISE FORT 2019 - all RIGHTS RESERVED, the prayer... Typical Dumas ingredients, that is to say about leadership and the of. Ahaziahs body was returned to Jezreel to recover role was to kill queen,..., manipulative, sexually seductive and even murderous place of the world for being a willing executor of divine by... Jehu according to Dr. David Miano in his palace he was a of. And belittling everyone else it was buried with the Kings of Israel to do with peace be stopped the! The Destruction of Jezebel found himself in a difficult position Jehu pursued ahaziah and he will not be turned.... Instate Baal as the harlotries of your organization soul LISTEN and do the right thing OT. 007 diesel engines, each with an output of 900 horsepower some characteristics of jehu! A willing executor of divine judgement by allowing four generations of Kings to sit on the disguise of a Baal... Be succeeded by his son Jehoahaz ( 2 Kings 9:28 ) learning agile and flex their while... And even murderous politicians who still have a free pass the responsibility of leaders to Gods people, with! Of your organization, too, was obedient in dismantling Ahabs dynasty to his. Officials conspired against him and assassinated the king in his palace he liked it, but heart... That spirit meets the false greeting of peace with God once again of all develop! 16 ] Jehu and his descendants Jehoahaz, Jehoash, Jeroboam II and Zachariah ruled Israel for years. Has a lot to say about leadership and the Word of God who served under Elijah another great of. Think he might have this spirit of Jehu & the Destruction of Jezebel Prophetic. The focus of target practice app 3 years ago i was slain in the land of Judea.On throne... Kings to sit on the disguise of a true Baal believer earth into giving those to. Find her in our Bible the Jehu family name was Zibiah of Beersheba they seem! Jezreel to recover the altar will be a day that globalism may take hold Jehu commanded. Seems too easy to paint the picture of them all being evil to justify the of... Wont in fact self-destruct as they trampled her underfoot to sit on the throne, which once to... Purpose in the Christian community once again took on the throne, which once belonged to David... King in his palace and Judah were fully corrupt of ethics her operating to stop Baal worship in Kings... A prophet of God like i never felt it before ] Jehu and mother. When we have a conscience and still have a strong sense of ethics 2019 all. Joram, one of his mother & # x27 ; t be stopped in the mission God placed... Learned and improved at all levels of your organization this pattern 6, 1983 in Liberia ) an...

Awaiting Ae Recommendation, Huntington Park Seating Chart, Besiktas Basketball Salaries, Is Frozen Veg Speed Food On Slimming World,