Since the reviews have come in, the AE should ideally not take too long to give his recommendation. Peer review involves subjecting the author's scholarly work and research to the scrutiny of other experts in the same field to check its validity and evaluate its suitability for publication A peer review helps the publisher decide whether a work should be accepted. And from the past few days, I see it as "Awaiting AE recommendation". What does the status 'awaiting AE assignment' mean? It said Awaiting AE recommendation for a while under status This means they can breed and. Site Maintenance- Friday, January 20, 2023 02:00 UTC (Thursday Jan 19 9PM What does the typical workflow of a journal look like? Awaiting recommendation at most journals means that the reviewer scores are in and the associate editor is about to make a recommendation of reject R R or accept It has nothing to do with the desk reject stage which you're probably past. Please do not send a minor revision to reviewers A full review. So, rejection? In my experience, anything that comes back faster than 21 days has not been reviewed and was decided by the editor. Peer reviewers are given 2 weeks to submit their review of your article. Awaiting AE recommendation - Can be rejected? (some journals allow this at this point in the workflow) Add more reviewers, and continue the peer review process. Because we didn't receive any email till now on clarifications, request to revise something, etc. Editing and proofreading services for a publication-ready manuscript, Customized service packs to match all publication needs, Expert help for all academic translation needs. Im an associate editor for a journal. What are the steps of the peer review process? The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? I won't cover every line like I did in the first post but rather just those either. Is this a positive signal? There may be several reasons for this to. What does it mean? Under review means the AE is currently evaluating whether the paper is worth sending out for review. "Install Successful" but not showing in native access, "Downgraded" from november to october play-systemupdate. Relax, the whole process takes months. Once the completed reviews come in, the Associate Editor (AE) evaluates them and gives his recommendation to the EiC. The Peer Review Process for the British Ecological Society. How do I write an inquiry to the editor about my manuscript's current status? How long do I need to wait to get the result? what is the impact factor of "npj Precision Oncology". AE recommendation EIC final decision admin checklist. Papers that do not meet these criteria will be rejected. Awaiting Reviewer . If the Editor does not agree with the AE's recommendation, the Editor may return the manuscript to the AE and ask the AE to obtain additional reviews. This is because the Signal Processing Society (SPS) in IEEE has a strict schedule to follow. Once review reports are returned, he will take a decision on your manuscript; reject or resubmit with revisions. If that is the case, then the paper will go under review again and the time taken can be much longer. Copyright 2023 by the BMJ Publishing Group Ltd. All rights reserved. -Journal of Mountain Science Manuscript System. fredaktor ( EIC ) vybere vhodnho editora zodpovdnho za recenzn proces. AE means Associate Editor Responsible for communication with reviewers of a research manuscript. Sorry, I think I should clearly state the process. Awaiting Admin Checklist. Admin Guide Taylor & Francis Group. Awaiting Editor Recommendation Mnras. After initial review by the editors approximately 50 of manuscripts submitted to. Ah well, guess I'll find out soon! If its just been one day, then it means the journal is assigning it to an AE, or the AE is evaluating it to send for review or to desk reject. Difference between Enthalpy and Heat transferred in a reaction? Thermodynamically possible to hide a Dyson sphere? The acceptance for IEEE Signal Processing Letters did not take much time for me. //-->

Cosmetology School Fort Collins, Ivisions Litchfield Elementary School District,