Secondly, the jobs at REP are some of the highest paid and highest skilledjobsin the value chain that brings you our products. Just imagine how Crappy they are to customers with issues! It arrived with a warped frame and a broken post. Please DM us if you have any questions about your order. Over the ensuing decade, kettlebells have mostly served as a speciality item for Cumberland. If you have any reason to believe that you purchased one of the products that is being recalled and you are not contacted by us by December 11, 2020, please contact us at orders@repfitness.com, Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout. In particular its barbells, weights and cardio equipment in hot demand. Rep Fitness claims is a "doesn't move" resting point, yet they tell me the swinging is fine. Due to high demand, both the AirBike Classic and AirBike Elite are on backorder. Only one item came in and it is missing parts . We have a dedicated team of professionalsnear our factories thathelp to ensure exceptionalquality andhave spent a lot of time and effort to create standards and train staff. WHY DON'T YOU MANUFACTURE MORE IN THE USA? I got the cheapest, basic iron ones they had that were in stock. Really good quality stuff! I hav been patient due to the epidemic we are in. I didnt NEED the collars, so I hadnt even asked for a new one, and they went ahead and hooked me up. We here at REP take your safety seriously and we are working diligently to permanently correct this issue. They lied abut that too. They had them in stock at a very reasonable price. Welcome to the Instagram Orgy: How Horniness Is Flourishing in Quarantine. https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2021/Rep-Fitness-Recalls-Strap-Safety-Brackets-Due-to-Injury-Hazard-Recall-Alert. On Rogues website, all kettlebells (which retail for about $1.25 per pound) are sold out except for the extremely niche 124-, 150-, 175-, and 203-pound versions. , which presents a potential safety hazard. All of which is to say: It might take you a while to find a kettlebell. 4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars (8,636) $29.99 $ 29. Operationally, it is a massive challenge to increase U.S. manufacturing output, said Rogue spokesperson Ashley Smith in an email. I ordered a bench AB-3000 FID Bench in RED. They are very basic plates and a great start to having my own equipment without breaking the bank. Why? Website is misleading and making returns is difficult. Using reps and sets to organize your workouts has many benefits. While the site also offers shipping, it varies depending on your location and availability, so picking up equipment might be your only option. Now that I think about it, I think I got the bench like a week before they were back in stock.. Finding well-made adjustable benches that arent overpriced isnt easy. I have ordered items from them before. have they all been perfect, nope, however Rep Fitness always made it right! They have NO quality control at all and the benches they claim are their design can be found all over the internet. That number has been corrected. Check out our new curved runner here: https://www.repfitness.com/conditioning/cardio/treadmills/drax-curved-runner. Regardless of what you decide to get, they are one of the best companies you can possibly get equipment from. But Rogue, in a moment of massive demand and with a supply chain in chaos, has turned to Rhode Island's Cumberland Foundry, a company with roughly 40 employees. Hi home gym sub, this is Ryan McGrotty here from Rep Fitness here to answer any questions you have. As a companywho does that?!?!?!? The company is paying workers an additional $2 per hour, double overtime pay, adding quarterly bonuses, grocery gift cards, and feeding employees. I'VE HEARD THAT COMPANIES IMPORTING ARE JUST RE-BRANDING THE SAME PRODUCTS MADE BY THE FACTORIES. Please allow up to 1 month from now. They certainly do have great foundries in China, but the reality is, the bulk of their production is not done by people who are paid living wages, and the work isnt always done in environmentally friendly ways., A lot of large American buyers say they care about everything, but at the end of the day, all they want to know is piece price.. It can be used as a half-rack, 4 post power rack, or 6 post power rack. Then you receive your order but only some of it. Now what?!?!?! The larger the company, the less likely other companies carry the same re-branded product because the large companyeats up most of the production capacity of the factory. UPDATE: This piece originally misstated the number of kettlebells that Cumberland Foundry can produce in a single day. Their Belt Squat and Lat Pulldown/Cable Row attachments allow you to do belt squats if you have issues squatting with a bar on your back. Rogue, based in Columbus, Ohio, has spun up its production in the U.S. to try to alleviate the three-week wait times in shipping in early April as well as huge inventory squeezes. Uh-oh, overstock: Wayfair put their surplus on sale for up to 50% off. If you want the best gym equipment at the best value, you should absolutely go with Rep Fitness. Rogue typically buys internationally-produced kettlebells by the shipping container. The PR 1100 has a multi-grip pull-up bar but has 3" hole spacing. Since 1957, GQ has inspired men to look sharper and live smarter with its unparalleled coverage of style, culture, and beyond. But for members who missed out or need a little more equipment to satisfy their fitness fix, distributors have warned theyre likely to be waiting weeks if not months on delivery as demand currently hugely outweighs the supply available. While I think Rep Fitness is a great brand, they have positives and negatives just like anybody else. Many complaints have flooded their Instagram page. My rings arrived exactly 12 days after I clicked order on their website. Bring the gym home! After ordering, customer service contacted me directly with alternative solutions to fix an out-of-stock item I was trying to have shipped immediately. If you haven't received a shipping notification from us, please email orders@repfitness.com. I ordered a pair of gymnastic rings. Alot ofworkisinvolvedto setup the kind of quality standards and inspections that are needed todeliver an exceptional customer experience, andthatsour responsibility, not the factorys. We will be providing free replacement brackets as soon as possible to those customers affected by this recall. I am sticking with my original plan and will wait for the 15kg manganese Excalibar and spring clips to arrive. On Dec 27th, I received an email with tracking info (it wasn't actually picked up by FedEx until the 28th) and I received everything today, on Dec 30th. A 100 lb bench to Maryland from Colorado in 3 days is pretty awesome, given the state of the home gym market during the pandemic. After months of research, I decided to go with REP Fitness for a high-quality/affordable rack, a bench, bumper plates, etc. How complicated could it be to just make some more? But the problem arises as 21% of people shift to another store just to buy their favourite brand if the brand is out of stock from our retail store. A post shared by Rogue Fitness (@roguefitness) on Apr 2, 2020 at 8:57am PDT. They still havent provided any official in-stock notifications or pre-purchase options. Their customer service is absolutely aweful. Cumberland helped Rogue prototype that designthen Rogue took that design overseas to be manufactured, a fate Cumberland anticipated. They are also not accepting back orders on any out of stock items. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Check us out at www.repfitness.com. Also, the site King of the Gym will remove comments that show Rep fitness in a negative light. CAN I COMBINE ORDERS OR ADD AN ITEM TO MY ORDER? We just launched www.victory.fitness for all of your commercial gym needs! 2023 | REP Fitness | All Rights Reserved. While this sucks, this isnt going to be permanent. I havent had this personally happen to me, but there are countless reports of people complaining about not getting their orders. Honestly, I don't know if I just got lucky? The demand is unusually high. Until, of course, right now, with demand skyrocketing, and supply chains short-circuiting. But as you can see, Rep Fitness takes care of its customers while also offering incredible products. At the same time, there are many stereotypicallow-qualityproducts made there. Behind the out of stock banners are companies furiously trying to fill the void caused by the shuttered gyms. Go to the Rep Fitness ETA page to see when items are expected to restock or follow Rep Stock Alerts with post notifications turn on to see the latest restocks and rumors regarding future inventory. Ive been planning to drop a good chunk of money to equip my home gym with some high-quality gear. There are a couple things to note about the packages we offer on the site: -The first thing to know is that if one item in a package is out of stock, then the entire package will show as out of stock. And obviously, having a cable stack for pulldowns and rows is essential as well. The reason I went with a rogue monster lite instead of Rep was that the rep accessories were out of stock for a long while. People are looking at building mini-gyms in their homes, Chris added. If all you have are solid products without good customer service, youre going to lose business. Ivegot their flat bench (awesome), a few pairs of bumpers, and their farmers handles. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Itsimportant to understandtwo things: One, acountryisnot a factory. **Update 4/6 @3pm PST: AirBike Elite orders made on or after April 6th have an additional shipping delay until June 5th. These guys are awesome. The gym owner prototyped his kettlebells, then gave Cumberland the toolingwhich would have cost $50,000 to $100,000 to createso it could manufacturer his final cast-iron product. Check out. One fitness store in Houston reported selling eight months' supply of free weights in just a week, and Rep Fitness has a shared experience. At first this may sound counterproductive but the body will react to this depletion by increasing muscular glycogen stores. You can even just set it up as a half rack, a simple squat stand, or just fully built out with a 6-post rack as I did with their PR-4000 Power Rack. We have experienced growth like this before; it is just a different scale at this point, the company said. The changes have allowed the company to double its capacity to 300,000 pounds of U.S. steel products in and out the door daily, the company said. You can sign up for back in stock notifications on individual product pages. Earlier this month, GQ christened it the Great Kettlebell Shortage of 2020, and reported that on March 13, the day Trump issued the state of emergency, Rep Fitness took in more orders in a day than it normally does in a month. We try to get orders out as fast as possible. If you see a product that is clearly arecognizable REPdesign that we sold first,itsbecause we designed it. Another alternative is to scour your local Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace for used equipment. If you would like to get a quote for an order, please email info@repfitness.com. Don't bother even trying to order from them. At the end of the day, I dont care if I need to wait for a quality product, but Im not going to put in work every day for a small chance of buying a product that I can get elsewhere, especially when the leadership at this company clearly hasnt prioritized getting business from new customers. That is the order number. How can I tell if my product is affected by this recall? Security Keys Are the Best Way to Protect Your Apple ID, Use a Can of Soup to Make a Lazy Chicken Pot Pie. Solid pricing and decent equipment. They were shipped on the bars, and one of the release clasps was broken. Quality is solid and sturdy! Use the dropdown to choose your reward. Enjoying Morning Chalk Up? This despite a Rep fitness representative on Reddit claiming quality control issues were over. To check out our job listings and apply, go to roguefitness.com/about-us and click Join Our Team. If thats not an option, just buy from Rogue, Titan, or any of their competitors. Yes, points can expire after 1 year of inactivity. Yesand no. That variation in qualityexists in fitness equipmenttoo. (Rogue is mercifully down to 5-7 days for its in stock items.). The minimum amount must be paid with actual money and by using redemption options. But theres no need to fork out your life savings: Recently Tommy Marquez delved into the CrossFit archives for makeshift equipment ideas and also a reminder of how effective bodyweight workouts can be. In that case, they will eventually move on to a company that does. Also, feel free to email in to info@repfitness.com for more information. Rogue recognizes the challenges in increasing U.S. output but was very clear that the company has learned a lesson. Reply . Its pathetic that our manufacturing in America is where it is.. If you dont want to wait for Reps products, thats totally fine, and I get it. Around 2010, Lucchetti says, the gym owner started selling his one-piece kettlebell to Rogue. If you can get the equipment and it's not missing parts it seems decent. Jobs such as ourleadership, finance, engineering, customer service,sales,logistics, marketing, and IT are alllocatedin the USA. Rep Fitness will continue making money regardless. If you are active police, military or first responder, as well as active or retired military, check out ourDiscount Pagefor more info! The silver lining: In an effort to keep up with demand, Rogue Fitness is hiring 100 new employees in a dozen different departments at their headquarters in Columbus, OH. USE TRAVIS TO SAVE 30%https://trainwithtravis.com/Social Media LinksInstagram: _Travis_SFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/TravisSYouTubeTwitter/ Snapchat/Spotify: TRAVS1429Videos Edited by Greg Happ: GregTheFilmGuyEmail:Businessandfitness1@gmail.com#GARAGEGYM #REPFITNESS #ROGUEFITNESS Right now, if you want a kettlebell, your chances rely on a single foundry in Rhode Island, which is churning out between 40 to 50 per day. This comment goes on for a while, and I definitely understand their frustration, as Im sure many of you do. Already it had been dealing with low inventory levels across its home gym lineup because the virus had temporarily shuttered factories in China. Theyre very similar to Rogue, which I covered in mylast article on Rogues best equipment. CAN THAT BE APPLIED TO MY ORDER? They have NO quality control at all and the benches they claim are their design can be found all over the internet. Besides, Lucchetti has no illusions about the current, likely fleeting situation. Home; Equipment. Like I said earlier, I havent had any issues at all with any of my orders but it sounds like Im in the minority. For bars, 75 products are out of stock and 14 are in stock. Once this order makes it to a nearby distribution terminal, the Freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment.- Please let us know ASAP if there is another phone number they can use to better contact you, if the one you place on file is not best. Someone will need to be at the delivery address to accept and sign for the shipment.- They will be unable to deliver this shipment if no one is home, so keep that in mind when setting up the appointmenttime/date.- It doesn't have to be you that's there--it can be a neighbor/friend/family member if you are not available--as long assomeone is at the delivery address at the time of delivery. This delivery can only be made Curbside.- They can take the pallet/s up your driveway, if requested (at the discretion of the driver), but due to liability reasons,they cannot take the pallet into your garage/home, or to another part of your property, and are not required to assist with assembly. The delivery will be made on a 60ft truck. It arrived with a warped frame and a broken post. We appreciate your patience as we work through providing additional AirBikes to the Assault Fitness community. Unfortunately, the gym equipment is garbage in comparison to what Rep Fitness has to offer. Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions. I have been trying to get ahold of someone. It looks like my 7 grand is going to them! This includes setting up a home gym. On eBay, kettlebells, which usually go for about a dollar per pound plus shipping, have been listed at double that or more making cast iron a sleeper pick for best coronavirus investment performance. For example, a power rack is made by a robotic laser tube cutter, a robotic laser plate steel cutter, a robotic welder, and a robotic powder coating machine. All this adds up to a lot of delays and sold-out equipment. The main thing is there are no burrs in the holes to scratch my bar. Rogue would be the best bet . As of the beginning of 2022,itsprimarily China. REP FITNESS PR-1100 Power Rack - 700 lbs Rated Lifting Cage for Weight Training. IS THAT TRUE? Usually it goes something like this, youre told things are in stock and order. I'm not sure if this will be deleted by mods, but I wanted to share my recent experience with Rep Fitness as I think it would be helpful to the community and prospective homegym buyers. With the prime minister announcing up to 6 months of restrictions on gyms our customers are keen to stay fit and invest long term in their own home setups to stay fit he said. The investments havent just been in people; the company has purchased a suite of massive lasers (tube and flat) as well as CNC machines and welding robots all things to help scale up and get more pounds of cast iron and steel out the door. So while it does suck not being able to buy any equipment from them, theres not much we can do but be patient. For this review, we will focus on the PR 1100, but keep in mind the subtle difference between these three. Whatever setup you need can be configured for your individual space. IS IT FROM THE SAME FACTORY YOU USE? The kettlebell is the most . You could get a rack, barbell, some bumper plates, and a flat bench from Rep Fitness for the price of Rogues AB-3 Bench. Out Of Stock and In-Stock Notifications Are Kind Of A Mess, More Reports Of Things Being In Stock While Ordering & Then They Dont Ship, Most Common Barbell Sizes (Never Guess At The Gym Again!). Rep is always out of stock of everything! I hope this article helped you decide if you want to invest in Rep Fitness for your home, garage, or own personal facility. Guess what, my email is NOT registered with rep Fitness anymore. All this means that even before the run on home gym equipment happened, there was already a shortage. six to eight month supply of free weights, a majority of our exercise equipment is manufactured in China, scarcely a kettlebell to be found anywhere. The 2.5's from REP are around $30 . I never had any issue aside from a bit of shipping damage, and its not even their fault. We are expecting to receive these by, and they will then ship via UPS Ground, to arrive 3-5 days later. Mind you, I own a small gym and purchased with them before. I will definitely be returning to Rep in the future! It just makes for a more durable product. They have also provided details of the ways they are supporting their employees, including additional pay and a grocery stimulus benefit. I ONLY RECEIVED PART OF MY ORDER. Working at REP has been an awesome experience. GQ may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. 99 . A post shared by Bill Henniger (@billhenniger) on Apr 17, 2020 at 8:39am PDT. For more information on freight shipments: Freight/LTL Shipments - Rep Fitness Knowledge Base. $35.00 + FREE shipping. 4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars . I dont know what some people are saying about their customer service being awful because they responded quickly and rectified any questions / issues I had and one of my friends had. 2 - Best REP Fitness power bar - the Deep Knurl EX bar. When you finally call to see whats up, you find out they were actually out of stock and youll receive them later on. -The second item to note is that there are not cost savings with packages - they are just set up for convenience. These huge companies are turning to a little mom and pop-type shop like us to get this product made because theres no one else left in the U.S. who can do it, Lucchetti says. Big waste of time! If you need a smaller rack footprint, you can make the rack smaller with closer crossmembers. They've obviously bought their positive reviews. So today, I'll cover their pros and cons so you can decide for yourself when building your home gym! When I got the package, one of the collars was broken. If you want to keep specific itmes, they would need to be purchased in a new order.

Educational Leadership Conferences 2023, Northern Virginia Daily Police Blotter, Msf Young Avengers Counter, Feeding America Scandal, Michael O'shea Cause Of Death, Articles W