John hands Kayces badge back. At the end of the fight, Rip stamps on Lloyds hand, seemingly breaking it in the process. He laughs, reminding them hes not a politician. This is exactly what Monica needed to hear. Kayce remains resolute about his decision to resign. Once the . If you want to be surprised when you watch (and havent done so yet), giddy-up and away! Problem, Willa? asked Beth. Without wasting a heartbeat, Willa points to the door and says, "Really like her! Beth suggests Jamie has nothing to say and when he claims he has lots to say, she tells him to speak up. Kayce, worried that his father's pushing himself too hard, takes off after his father and joins him. Subscribe to our newsletter for new stories, tips & events. The big showdown meeting occurs inside Jamies office. He was trying to go about things in a moral way, and there was no room for morality in a war. En route to the rodeo, Mia pushed and pushed Jimmy to explain why hed let himself be branded like he was Johns cattle. . And again, the day was young! what did beth say to willa in jamie's officegriffin johnson scholarship wendy jo footloose character description. Immediately after, Jamie exacts his power of attorney and attempts to sell the Dutton ranch out from under John while sitting in front of him. They all cowboy up. Did Jamie get Beth pregnant on Yellowstone? Beth corrects him and says shes the one Roarke needs to discuss land purchasing issues with. Along with Esquire, his work has appeared in NYLON, Vulture, and USA Today. by | Jul 3, 2022 | school teachers friendly trust fund | 71st infantry division ww2 | Jul 3, 2022 | school teachers friendly trust fund | 71st infantry division ww2 But then what about his final phone call with Rip? Beth claims Power of Attorney but Jamie points out Beth filed in Utah and Montana doesnt recognize PoAs issued in other states. He reminds them they put a pipeline through the reservation. John calls Rip on speakerphone and asks about the wolves. August 23 2020, 7:04 PM PDT. what did beth say to willa in jamie's office . ga('ads.send', { Jamie helps Beth get out of her nasty bar fight situation, but a shocking discovery further soils their relationship. John, who seems absolutely exhausted by the end of this season, tells Kayce that he doesn't "have any good days left" because this show is trying to beat me over the head with foreshadowing. As John expressed his displeasure with Jamies action, Lynelle chimed in to remind him of the situation at hand. At first, it seems John's no-good-very-bad day is going to climax at his joint land rights meeting with Governor Perry, Beth, Jamie, Chief Rainwater, and Market Equitiesespecially when Jamie surprises everyone and says he's officially selling the ranch. He claims he was raised to run the ranch and hes the one who built it into what it is today. Beth's portrayer, Kelly Reilly, confirmed to TV . Lynelle tells John that he could pardon Beth, but that would mean the end of his political career. Beth has never forgiven Jamie for an incident when they were teens when he took her to get an abortion and, unbeknownst to her, arranged for her to be sterilized. ", "I wouldnt miss watching these two amazing ladies for the world. It's not a ranch, it's an empire. Plus, it makes sense that Willa would seek revenge after Beth accused her of "workplace misconduct.". She will gather attorneys from the Sierra Club, the Greater Yellowstone Coalition, and others to take on Market Equities. At the start of Yellowstone's third season, Josh Holloway teased that the season would end with a "crashing, wild finale." Jaime's bravado in his office with the various interests was nice and all. The pleasantries pretty much stop there. pg.acq.push(function() { Steal. Yup, Beth put an abrupt end to any hopes Carter (and viewers) had of a breakthrough "warm fuzzies" bonding moment between the two . Towards the end of season three, he made a mysterious phone call to Rip . We'll catch up with our mainstays and discuss who the hell orchestrated all this chaos. John pauses at the door, observing Jamie never says hello or goodbye to him. media-tech companies with hubs around the world. Jamie inserts himself into the conversation, saying any land purchases of Yellowstone need to go through him. And after this thing ends, you should give me a call. That ending was intense and terrifying, leaving so many questions to be answered. ga('ads.send', { Hes alone as he climbs into the saddle. He doesnt. I am biased toward Bethshe is my wild-haired queen of curse words and day drinking. After the funeral, Rainwater tells John that they need to talk about canceling the airport project and the jobs he eliminated when he did that. Oooh, said John, a lightbulb going off over his head. what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. The van backs up to pursue the fleeing woman who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. They also take out the stranded woman, while her son is covered in the bushes. Roarke flat out stated hed do anything to get this deal done and he doesnt appear to have a moral bone in his body. John, ultimately, laid down the law and warned them to never return. pg.acq.push(function() { Charlie Mason / We have big plans for this valley. Post author: Post published: 22/06/2022; Post category: monroeville accident today; He lost his adoptive mother at a young age. When Beth and John go to walk out, Jamie tells them he has a lot to say, but remains quiet. The last thing we see is Kayce turning his desk over and hiding behind it as Monica yells into the phone, "Kayce! He then offers coffee and pastries to family members and dignitaries entering the room. John volunteers to teach the young boy how to change a tire. When I saw you rodeo, I saw a really happy man and I fell in love with him, she said. It did not go as planned . }); Fiery and ferocious, Beth is not only sharp, clever, loyal and quick-witted but is also a master manipulator. Ellis Steele (John Emmet Tracy) and Willa Hayes try and handle the sexual harassment claim which Willa knows is all Beths doing. He was now only . There are only options. Thankfully, Rainwater had a plan to have Angela file a class-action lawsuit to block the development due to the impact that it would have on the local wildlife. From now on, he told Lynelle, what I do is for me. Yikes methinks Bad Jamie just got worse. This she made very clear to her brother Jamie when she paid him a visit at his office to put him on notice. Name didnt mean anything to John not yet, anyway. Angela reveals she wishes she could go back in time and tell her people to sell their belongings, go to New York, and hire a huge law firm. As they have a steamy hookup in the bathroom, Beth walks in and goes through Sarahs purse. Not great! Unfortunately, hes tossed off and lands hard on his stomach. Understandably, he was shook. As Yellowstone's John Dutton works to get to the bottom of the attack on his family after the meeting with Rainwater revealed new information, Beth has her own take on the matter. Read on, and as the smoke clears, well discuss. It did not go as planned at least not as Roarke and Willa planned. Is 'Daisy Jones and the Six' Based on a Real Band? 'Yellowstone' airs on Sundays at 9 pm ET/ PT on Paramount Network. The only thing left to do is to kill as much as you can before they kill you." I don't feel . Still, some Yellowstone fans seem to think that they came back to show John who's boss. Was he really just John Duttons steer now? zlatan ibrahimovic parents nationality / corrupt boston police officers / what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. Wow, that's really deep, Jamie. One of the officers tells John that they believe the wolves were killed on his ranch and the collars were transported back to the park. One person can be walking the clouds right next to someone enduring eternal damnation. Mia reminds him how happy he was while he was rodeoing. Thomas is an honorable man and I truly dont see this being the moment when he crosses that line and pulls the trigger. Next thing we knew, he was back in the saddle at the ranch and getting thrown so hard, it left him unconscious. 7ruby18 1 yr. ago. Roarke claims not to be concerned about the lawsuit. },false) ga('ads.send', { Beth was born on July 18, 1984 [1] into a ranching family in Yellowstone Montana. Buckle up and grab the tissues. With the caption, All the heavy hitters in one room. John, Beth, Thomas, Angela, Willa, Roarke, and assorted minions from Market Equities gather at Jamies office for a meeting to discuss the future of the valley. He clutches his abdomen as hes seated leaning against a tire. Get her ring off her decades-old-corpse. At Jamie's office, Roarke, Willa and Team Market Equities gathered with Rainwater, Mo and Angela, the governor, and John and Beth to decide the fate of Yellowstone. what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. The advice Jamie Dutton gets from his newly discovered biological father, Garrett Randall, in the Season 3 finale. Did Jamie follow his birth dads instructions and kill the king? But the day was young. Thomas asks for the environmental impact report from the U.S. That's when Willa promises that she'll get her revenge. Beth leaps out of the car, and Jamie chases after her. ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); Jimmy returns to Yellowstone and enters the ring with a horse. Kayce doesnt say yesbut he also doesnt say no. Windows are blown out and parts of the building fall into the street. Lies, a lot of it. He nearly hits Beth as he speedily drives off. ", Just then, Willa says: "What's that saying cowboys use? eventAction: 'click_adunit' Elsewhere, Beth met with Angela for what, it seems, is her favorite kind of get-together: short and nebulous. The big showdown meeting occurs inside Jamie's office. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Willas at work watching stock market reports while Roarkes placing another call to Wade Morrow. Not with you [in charge], we wont, she said. } We know Johns alive, at least for now. Fierce Beth Dutton Quotes. Beth hears footsteps behind her and finds Summer walking through the house. hitType: 'event', Listen. I believe Im all out of those, says John. Rip is the easiest place to start, I suppose. His calls keep going straight to voice mailand always will, given dead men dont answer their phones. Maybe Mo would take matters into his own hands, she suggested, eyeing the driver. Laramie noted that Walker had been branded, too, but he was so fine, he could have his ahole on his chest, and I wouldnt care. (Deep thoughts from Laramie could develop into one of my favorite bits of this show.) They were raised on a ranch. "Of course you've killed . Roarke continues his presentation, laying out the added revenue this development will provide to Montana. Meanwhile, over at the ranch the rest of the family prepare for the day. Beth tries to get her to stop when the bomb inside goes off! Kayces on the phone with Monica discussing the possibility of running for governor when he hears crashing and gunshots from the lobby. They explain Governor Perry will be out of office in two years and they want to back Kayce to run. But how? mercer county community college basketball roster. came by to say that they wanted to make him Montanas next governor. Jamie asked himself afterwards. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), If the Dutton Family running the gauntlet of the Beck Brothers and their hired militia of e Lloyd (Forrie J. Smith) kicks her out but first sends her over to fetch Laramie out of Walkers bed. From Beth and Rip's wedding to Summer's sentencing to Jamie's big decision to Kayce's visions, there's a lot to unpack in the season finale of Yellowstone Season 4. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Were taking everything. Crossing paths with Kayce, John expressed his delight that his plan for his son was working out so well. John planned this for his son all along, but it wouldnt have happened if it also wasnt Kayces dream. Jamie, per usual, isn't resourceful or aggressive enough to kill off his family, no matter how much they hate him. The Season 3 finale posed grave challenges for just about every member of the Dutton family. John doesnt reply before Thomas and Angela leave. Garrett recalls coming home once to find Jamie screaming and starvingand sucking on a crack pipes tip like a nipple. Everyone is Dead After the 'Yellowstone' Finale. SPOILER ALERTS ABOUND: After the MTV Entertainment/101 Studios drama Yellowstone continued to hit high water ratings marks for the Paramount Network, Taylor Sheridan ended Season Four with an . Episode 10, The World is Purple, opens with Mia and Jimmy in bed, and Mias shocked Jimmy allowed himself to be branded. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { st peter catholic church bulletin; },false) Later, Willa told Roarke, "She's . Jamie declares himself the legal authority and adds that he approves the sale of that tract of land. Beth and Rip arrive at the big house and she greets her dad with a kiss. what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. For Thomas, this should be a duty to protect the land and preserve their way of life. This atrocity was a reality for some native women but not since the 1970's, and Beth isn't old enough that it would pertain to her. Johns still stopped on the side of the road helping the stranger as his family is being hunted down. Where the Cast of 'Boy Meets World' Is Now, Don't Despair, But 'The Last of Us' Is Nearly Over, 'The Last of Us' Season 2 Might Start Filming Soon, Facts You Didn't Know About That '70s Show, The Cast of 'The Mandalorian' in Real Life, 'The Mandalorian' Season 3, Episode 1 Recap, 'The Mandalorian' Season 3 is About to Commence. entouch internet outage what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. ga('ads.send', { Anyway, after Roarke made his presentation, Jamie usurped Beths power of attorney, owing to the fact that shed filed her paperwork in Utah, not Montana, and approved the Yellowstone sale to Market Equities so that the Land Commission didnt condemn the property and bankrupt the Duttons. At the same time, gunmen burst into Kayces office and opened fire! Fortunately, John's phone seemed to catch the bullet that nearly hit his heart, but he's not out of the woods yet. Beth is devastated that Jamie has a child of his own and she never will. Monica and John hug. I love how Beth whispered to her, "Take that you fucking bitch," after the news feed came over everyones' cell phones. "I don't think you should call me anymore," Jamie said before hanging up the phone. Launch Gallery, HES LIVING PROOF THAT ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG | As The World Is Purple began, tensions were running high in the bunk house. It's a huge plot hole. Next time you see him you can kiss him goodbye because hes as good as gone. She keeps on walking down the road. Trying to neutralize the atmosphere, Willa says, "Like I said you gotta sting fade. A Nietzschean to the core, she believed in loving with your whole soul and killing anything that wants to destroy what you love. They save that for the losers. (Shes growing on me, that Angela.) Fiery and ready for action, I knew in my heart that Beth would be fine this finale because so much horrible stuff happened to her last season. I prepare for everything. At Garretts place, Jamies biological father shared the sordid story of the day that he killed his boys mother. ART Studio. Jimmy admits hes thinking of quitting the rodeo and confesses he doesnt want to end up in a wheelchair. what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. See you in court, says Angela. He glances at it and says, Doesnt that f**king figure. He looks toward the sky as the episode ends. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('impressionViewable', function(event) { Jamie shocks John by explaining its actually Governor Perrys decision. Winners are never judged by how they win, she pointed out. Beth doesnt feel like she should be here, so she walks away. In the third season of Yellowstone, Beth has been trying to outrun Roarke Morris (Josh Holloway), whose Market Equities backs the wicked real-estate developers and the CEO Willa Hayes, played by Karen Pittman, is not too pleased with the result. What happened? John tells her that Kayce and Monica need to know they care enough to stay. Season three episode 10 of Paramount Networks Yellowstone the season finale puts viewers through the emotional wringer. He then turns his attention to John and points out on a map the land on Yellowstone Ranch most suitable for building an airport. what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. They are convinced that Johns cowboys killed those wolves. We sort through who made it through this bloody conclusion to a chaotic season. This is exactly what John does not need to deal with right now. Last week, I hysterically .css-umdwtv{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#FF3A30;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:background 0.4s;transition:background 0.4s;background:linear-gradient(#ffffff, #ffffff 50%, #d5dbe3 50%, #d5dbe3);-webkit-background-size:100% 200%;background-size:100% 200%;}.css-umdwtv:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-position:100% 100%;background-position:100% 100%;}tried to guess who would die on this season's finale of Yellowstone, and I was the most incorrect person who has ever played that game. F**k with the bull and you get the horns. Yikes, America. John declares hes the only person who can sell that land. There is no choice anymore, John, added Lynelle. In a conversation with his birth father, Jamie admitted that he felt he should be the one to run the ranch, but his own family is getting in the way. Beth's assistant brings in a box that she says is addressed to Beth, though she's never seen it. It is a painful lesson and one you're about to learn" and walks away. But, it may not be the same from Beth's side. It wont cost John anything to join their suit and he wont even have to hire an attorney. He immediately spots a downed horse in the field and pulls over. He is a dead man. Beth hates Bob for trying to take over Yellowstone's assets while seeming to be an angel investor. 3 Luglio 2022; passion rhyming words; sea moss trader joe's . Meanwhile, Kayce and Monica bury their baby boy. hitType: 'event', We stopped wolf hunting for a decade, she said, smirking at Roarke. 'Very open to the idea': Julia Wandelt takes DNA test to verify if she is missing Swiss girl Livia Schepp, Kayla Lemieux: Teacher with prosthetic Z-cup breasts suspended WITH PAY after pics show her dressed as man, 'We have lots to reveal': Madeleine McCann lookalike Julia Wandelt posts footage of meeting with PI probing claims, Lindsay Clancy case: Psychologist reveals psychosis red flags family members could have spotted, Michael Schneider: Psychic detective gives '100%' verdict on whether Julia Wandelt is Madeleine McCann. disney land and sea packages 2022. affluent black neighborhoods in new york. Young Sheldon Just Torpedoed Mary and George's Marriage Will Big, Did The Flash Rob Us of Flashbacks? 'Yellowstone' Season 3 Episode 9: How will Beth Dutton avenge Willa Hayes for being fired from Schwartz & Meyer. reporters on a platform technologically tailored to meet the needs of the modern reader. He immediately springs into action, pushing over his desk to use it as a barrier between him and the bullets. what did beth say to willa in jamie's officesplit bill app. "Beth then tells her: "the outcome has already been decided. what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. Roarke, Hayes and the folks of Market Equities are the "bad guys" of Season 3, which will presumably carry over into Season 4. Summer, played by series newcomer Piper Perabo. Rip denies everything as hes supposed to. After shooting her the van screeches away. As Josh Holloway foreshadowed for TVLine at the start of the season, you bet he could. Jamie tells Garret that he's not a killer, but Garret knows that's a lie. Quicker than Beth could get out the word Dont, ka-freakin-boom! In flashback, a sixteen-year-old Beth, pregnant with Rip's child, approaches an 18- or 19-year-old Jamie for help. MEAWW is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide. Likely for good reason, neither feels free to inform John Dutton, and Rip's tenure on the show would not have lasted long. future of pta profession 2022; emmy awards 2022 winners; property management section 8 fresno, ca. She spots the car seat in the backseat and learns that he has a son. Lynelle says that if this doesnt go away, just ignore it. If you like TVLine, you'll LOVE our email news alerts! Its in his blood as a Randall. ", Beth, however, is all set to lock horns. Their own battles aside, Willa definitely admires Beth for her guts and the . What could go wrong? Either way, hell lose the land and millions of dollars. Then, as he leaves her unturned gravesite, he holds her decrepit hand and says, "Maybe you can meet her in a way." Beth returns to her office at Schwartz & Meyer to pack up. The sting never fades with me. .css-gk9meg{display:block;font-family:Lausanne,Arial,sans-serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;padding-top:0.25rem;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-gk9meg:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-gk9meg{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.15;margin-bottom:0.25rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-gk9meg{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-gk9meg{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 73.75rem){.css-gk9meg{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}So, Which Band Inspired 'Daisy Jones & The Six'? kenwood liquors shooting; is a spider web thinner than hair; chanel flap bag medium caviar; He has his dead mother dug up and her casket opened so he can what? Her father John Dutton inherited Dutton Ranch from his father and so on, ancestors settling what is now the largest ranch in America centuries ago. what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. Plus, there's no way they wouldn't have told her, and personally I don't think they would have even done it since she was a Caucasian girl/woman. She warns Thomas hell ultimately be judged by whether he owns the land or loses the land not how he got to that outcome. As Beth is packing up her office, it seems that revenge might have already been delivered. The embalmer did a good job and as Rip kneels next to her, he explains hes in love. He gently removes it from his moms hand and says through it he hopes she may be able to know Beth. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. ", Clearly, Willa admires Beth even though they are at loggerheads with each other. Plus, Market Equities is too big to fail. The following morning, as Beth strutted through the barn, Carter made the mistake of calling her Mama. One took it. Rip visits his mothers grave and has her coffin brought up. Rip, confused, hangs up. Hollywood Life by | Jul 3, 2022 | bet365 bangladesh link | Jul 3, 2022 | bet365 bangladesh link Fish and Wildlife officers. Shes being petty as she asks for everything including pens, pencils, and paper to be boxed up. Shes still sitting behind bars after that fight at the bar. She thinks this will easily be swept under the rug, but Jamie says its not that simple. She continues to stick her claws in Jamie. What do you think were going to do to an airport? Rip reveals Roarke is the person who hired Wade, and surprisingly Johns never heard of him. what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. And we all know the gloves came off in the final meeting with the Governor. Team Market Equities representatives were also present with the intention of purchasing property for a new airport. The series was renewed for a fifth season that was originally to be split into two installments of seven . Jamie doesnt sound concerned as he replies, Rip, I dont think you should call me anymore.. John and Beth were not the only targets of the Dutton-centric hit either. Is Abishola Going There? His mom was busy servicing a stranger and thats when he killed her. Death is in the air. He says he loves her and thanks her before closing the lid. Governor Lynelle Perry (Wendy Moniz-Grillo) is the last to arrive and Jamie rises to greet her, noticeably avoiding shaking the extended hand of Willa Hayes. Be careful what you wish for, bud! ~ Beth Dutton. Stay away from the train station. Jamie and Sarah have dinner together, and shes upfront about wanting to find a way to reverse the airport cancellation. Roarke suggests John say that as much as he can now because soon it wont be true. When talk turned to Yellowstone and how Jamie was about to lose the place that hed been raised to run, Garrett told him that it wasnt a place but an empire. John Dutton, convalescing from multiple gunshot wounds, gets back on a horse for the first time to head up to a hot spring for a healing soak. Beth has no idea what it is and the assistant describes it as a box within a box as shes opening it. After Rainwater tells John Dutton they should join forces, Angela gives a barnburner of a speech, saying that Rainwater only wants to play by "master rules." Ive got to kill someone too, she says as she walks out the door. hitType: 'event', eventAction: 'click_image_ads' what did beth say to willa in jamie's office. ga('ads.send', { 'Yellowstone' Star Cole Hauser Posted Rare PDA Pic, 'The Mandalorian' Season 3 Episode Schedule, Christina Hendricks Flaunts Strong Legs In IG Pics, Adam Sandler's Wife Jackie Shuts Down Red Carpet, Sam Heughan Posted a Heartbreaking IG on Season 7, See Riley Keough's Tribute to Lisa Marie Presley. "B***h, you practice saying that in front of the mirror," Beth tells Willa. Of course, EPA and FAA and all the other Feds will still demand their share before approvals happen. This infuriates Beth even more, and she keeps on walking down the road. Eventually, the driver asks, "Are you John Dutton?" stages of ringworm pictures. what did beth say to willa in jamie's officewarning signs for a deteriorating patient with covid 19 infection 2022.07.03 18:36 18:36 En route back to his office, Rainwater insisted to Angela that he could and would beat the Duttons and everyone else by playing by their rules. What didnt! She jokes about who he killed the night before and he tells her not to ask him that. Beth ultimately allows him to keep this particular secret. Team Market Equities representatives were also present with the intention of purchasing property for a new airport. Meanwhile, at Kayces office the chairmen of the Stock Growers Assoc. Yellowstone: Best of Season 3 rick rieder personal net worth; 'Everything Everywhere All At Once' Continues Awards Season, Paul Mescal Wants to Keep Making Independent Films: 'Indie, Michael B. Jordan and Jonathan Majors Plan to Collaborate Like, Everything You Need to Know About Cordyceps Supplements in 2023, TVLine is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Her assistant asks if she wants a box addressed to her put in her car. Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings. Now, if youll excuse me, she said, I gotta kill someone, too.. Yellowstone season 5 airs Sundays on Paramount Network. Maybe everyone. If he doesnt, shes done. In Meaner Than Evil, her plan comes to fruition when Beth walks into her office with her usual swagger only to see Willa seated at her desk. He tells Jamie to just keep him posted on how it all goes down. For now, we're left with four big cliffhangers, one unburied corpse mama, and at least 10 months of long, painful waiting. Don't make me the authority. But dont worry, Ima teach em to ya. On his way out the door, he and Beth gave Jamie a chance to speak now or forever hold his peace; having turned a corner and started to buy into Garrett as his real family, he chose the latter.

Worst Suburbs In Gold Coast 2021, Biltmore Rooms Not Open To Public, Narnia Character Creator, Articles W