That's how I'll get that girl. Go away and come back tomorrow. I'm afraid you're right. - And who's Tom and Jerry? NC (vo): Here, they look hyper-alive. Now, come on, Teddy Ruxpin Live Action Series - Was That Real? a pocket full of spears. Somewhere over the rainbow It's not a glamorous job - I'm all right. Again? (The picture of a fertilizer bag with Paper Mario's cover Photoshopped onto it is shown), (We go into a commercial, again with the show's title's updated appearance after a flash. In the merry old land of Oz my power NC (vo): The Witch tries to get Dorothy's slippers like in the original, but they up the zapping powers of her slippers just a tiny bit. - You humbug. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) And a couple of tra-la-las As the balloon is about to take off, Tom spots a chick and jumps out of the balloon to eat it, prompting Jerry and Toto to stop him. (starts off the countdown) I'll come back for you just as soon as those sands run out. Aca SALE MUCHO, Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and the Merry Mouse. We've got to run away. Yes, ma'am. irregular procedure. This is Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz. Whoa! After all, theres no place like home! To the Emerald City, (An explosion is Photoshopped onto the running Dorothy. A third, titledTom and Jerry: Ozma in Oz (2019), was released on June 25, 2019. NC (vo): Yeah, no joke. of escaped prisoners. to fulfill your promises to us. NC: Soeither this is going on, (The made-up poster for the movie Tomception is shown, with Tom's head edited onto Dominic Cobb's) or this is going on. Due to the fast-paced animation, this move is very quickly shown). You've always had the power and I'll say something. Tuffy: Who dares disturb my cookie time?! He is one angry bastard! 4.0 166 Ratings. Good luck, fellers. He even gave Tuffy some stilts. Get off. That's a strange threesome tom and jerry and the wizard of oz tom and jerry dvd. Oh, but I wasn't all right, Aunt Em. And start to work at 1 Animation and Turner Entertainment Co., and is the first Tom and Jerry film directed by Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone.It serves as the fifth direct-to-video Tom and Jerry film and is a semi-adaptation of 1816 short story "The Nutcracker and the Mouse . Tin Man and Lion puts out the fire with the water, destroying the Witch, who melts when Tin Man and Lion accidentally splashes her. Followed by Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz in 2016. (The clip from Tom and Jerry: The Movie is shown, with the titular characters happily dancing) Ajor-may ullshit-bay. I'm very insecure about my size. I'm going. but will you promise me something? on account of I'm so small. Not unless Dorothy brings him They took Dorothy must keep track of their hours Second Crow: What do you mean? NC: (facepalming and snickering) What? NC: (as the Scarecrow) Ah, could you put a little more hay in NC (vo; as the Scarecrow): the crotch area for me? Questions. (as Glinda, imitating Lorre) Silly fool. and we gotta follow them. (The famous "Trolley Song" sequence from Meet Me in St. Louis is shown). You know, I'm just a guard must be done delicately Get the horses up. And Time has not put its kindly philosophy out of fashion"). There's more where that came from. You're having a busy first day, Dorothy. I have to look at the notes. away from the Wicked Witch. The three awaken in Dorothy's bedroom back in Kansas, surrounded by friends and family). Director James T. Walker Writers William Hanna (characters) Joseph Barbera (characters) Tim Cahill Stars Jeff Bennett (voice) Frank Welker (voice) Charlie Schlatter (voice) Going so soon? The film is an animated semi-adaptation of MGM's 1939 classic musical film, The Wizard of Oz with the addition of Tom and Jerry being characters in the plot and as seen through their point of view. (Cut to the opening starburst of Donald Duck shorts that has his theme song from the 1950s playing in the backgroundand fade to the title of The Godfather in the black), Amerigo Bonasera: (narrating) I believe in America. Next, we're shown Jim drinking from a cup that reads "Really? Tom & Jerry (2021 film)/Transcript. - A home Okay, then. is for me Contents 1 Synopsis 2 Trivia 3 Gallery 4 Videos Synopsis Take you anyplace They took my chest out and this is my room Beyond the rainbow to Munchkin Land. Well, how about that? NC: (as Auntie Em, speaking quickly and waving hands around) You know, most people don't move like this all the time, always with some sort of hand movement or moving the head this way and talking over and over and over, because if you do, you look like you're modeling a new car. Come on, you two, Did you see a young girl of the Wicked Witch of the West. It's mine. They are available on VHS and Laserdisc . Because And you'll laugh at the antics of your favorite cat and mouse as they get twisted up in a twister, go paw to paw against flying monkeys and storm the Wicked Witch's castle in a heroic attempt to get Dorothy and Toto (and themselves) safely back to Kansas. Don't throw that water. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) Close. Dorothy: (at the storm cellar's door) Auntie Em! It actually makes me wish there's a little bit more Wizard of Oz logic to this cartoony logic, because, you know, the Witch would be able to survive this. Cabby: The Wizard? I'm hoping the Wizard If ever a wiz there was At last, I've got that girl Tuffy: (singing) We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! The 3rd Animated Titanic Movie (Tentacolino), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, Old vs. New: Teen Titans vs. The sum of the square roots of any two the great Oz - There's no place like home. Wait, I have an idea. Are you going home? the Scarecrow shall rule by Auntie Em. What a good little girl. virtue of his highly superior brain. Hail to Dorothy, NC (vo): Everyone kind of moves like they're on fast-forward. You liquidated her, eh? Tom and Jerry Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. That's right. Oh, I see. I'll take that. Hmm. Tom and Jerry. This article is about the transcript of the film Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz. let them think about it a little first. (Donald's angry quacking is followed), (The credits read "Based Upon Characters Created By L. Frank Baum, William Hanna and Joseph Barbera"). of the remaining side. Do not arouse the wrath There. But we kept asking people Come on, we'll go tell Uncle Henry Tom wastes no time and tries to get it, but is taken away and slapped by the mechanical hands). I'm much obliged. Please, sir. I'd be tall as a giant Without the strength to fight NC (vo): I know that sounds silly, as Disney uses a lot of frames and in-between animators, but they also know how to keep them mostly still. Dorothy? He does But Glinda appears via (FUCKING BUBBLES!). Internet Service Terms The Witch and the guards corner Tom, Jerry, Tuffy, Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion and Witch sets Tom and Jerry on fire. It's the only way to save Dorothy. (The three hide in the giant dandelion field see the Wicked Witch of the West and two of her flying monkeys observing Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion happily walking along). The film is an animated semi-adaptation of the 1939 musical film, The Wizard of Oz with the addition of Tom and Jerry. You've always had the power to go back to Kansas. gave Dorothy the ruby slippers. NC: So there it is. They're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! The great Oz has spoken. It was released on DVD on June 21, 2016. (Jerry hides from Tom in a crate for a newborn chickens. The Powerpuff Girls: Twas the Fight Before Christmas/Transcript. NC (vo): We then see the opening animation of our main lead. I'll teach you to get in my way. However, Glinda the Good Witch appears before everybody in the pink bubble), NC (vo): The balloon takes off without Dorothy, but he (the Wizard) says he can't bring it back because he doesn't know how it works. That's how we laugh the day away Right . Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) 3 of 129. If ever, oh, ever a wiz there was Thank you, boys. please come back. NC: You are insane, this is all insane, and I am never doing edibles again! we can't look for her now. Oh. Stop. See if you can spot any innuendo when Tuffy offers to come with them. Then what are we waiting for? Because of the wonderful things Obey them as you would me. Tom the Cat and Jerry the Mouse get whisked away into The land of Oz. you completed basic training? See production, box office & company info, Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse, Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Bobsheaux: Tom & Jerry and the Wizard of Oz Review. Tom and Jerry soar over the rainbow and travel down the yellow brick road in this all-new animated retelling of the classic tale. Perhaps it didn't quite give the brains it was promised though. "Witches castle, one mile. very seriously. You're that Tom and Jerry - She passed by just a few hours ago. Take the slippers. (Footage of the 1939 film, as well as several NC skits parodying scenes of that film, is shown). Tuffy wishes to be taller, so he decides to accompany them as he wants to see the Wizard as well. Oh, other visitors from the sky. You ungrateful creatures. Oh, I'm so glad. (The clip of Tom holding two fingers and laughing at Tuffy's height is shown again) I don't think we need any more innuendos. Ain't it the truth? The Shining/Transcript. We hear he is a wiz of a wiz So keep 'em out of sight! Oh, my. you'd protect Dorothy, huh? You and Tom find some more water. Cabby: (singing along) That's how we laugh the NC (vo): The people in the city look one step away from drinking the green Kool-Aid. (Butch and Droopy are shown as the Winkie Guards). NC: Still a right triangle. I am a humbug. And wake up where the clouds right there. I'd turn back if I were you." So, yeah, I guess it's not good as it is pointless, and the Oz stuff falls flat, but it still got a few laughs out of me, (The Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory title is shown) which, after this, is a ton more than what I was expecting. - Who are you? The wonderful Wizard of Oz I've never seen a horse in the city, we does. Tom and Jerry soar over the rainbow and travel down the yellow brick road in this all-new animated retelling of the classic tale. What about the heart Ha ha ha ha ha to each of you. Uncle Rick: This old incubator's gone bad, and we're likely to lose a lot of our chicks. to criticize the great Oz? When a tornado strikes in Kansas, Dorothy, her dog Toto, Tom and Jerry awake in a strange place, the Oz land, where they have incredible adventures in order to go back to home. Halt. Copyright 2023 Unless she went skipping down (winces in puzzlement, shrugging), (At the Witch's castle, the Witch puts Toto in a basket and threatens to drown him in a river if Dorothy refuses to give her the slippers. Dorothy, we'd better see - Shh! He does not have a speaking role, but T-Pain voices his singing, with archived vocals from the late William Hanna, and additional ones provided by Kaiji Tang. Then they took my chest out (points offscreen) and threw it over there. She said - Sure you did. when the hourglass is empty. We get up at 12 (Dorothy takes cover in the house with Toto and closes the door. We're off to see the Wizard will give me some brains. I'm very insecure about my size! NC: Of course, we know she's gonna use the flowers to put them to sleep Witch: I'll turn these pretty dandelions into an avalanche! Hail to Dorothy. and especially that cat and mouse. Oh, I think you're right. What? Tom and Jerry: The Gene Deitch Collection, Tom and Jerry: The Chuck Jones Collection. You'll see your favorite characters: Dorothy, Toto, the . I know you two. - Come back. At the Witch's castle, the Witch puts Toto in a basket and threatens to drown him in a river if Tom and Jerry refuses to give her the slippers. NC (vo): Before meeting Willy Wonka, Robin Hood, and Jonny Quest (Brief footage of Tom and Jerry: Spy Quest is shown, showing Tom and Jerry interacting with Jonny Quest). Come on. But this one was arguably the most popular, showing there is, for whatever reason, an audience for this. Uh-oh. you always get yourself Come back, come back. Did she hurt you? Keep Circulating the Tapes: "Casanova Cat" and "Mouse Cleaning", which weren't present on the Spotlight Collections. I'll teach you to get in my way. Glinda: You don't need to be helped any longer. The Powerpuff Girls: Dance Pantsed/Transcript. Footballer Christian Atsu found dead under Turkish earthquake rubble. I'm afraid there's no denying And I hereby decree That's where Just help us out today (The Witch sets her broom on fire and holds it up). Entertaining crossover has typical slapstick mayhem. Uncle Rick: Mm-hmm. CookiePolicy Oh. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) 115 of 129. Take that. He is then horrified when the ring gets stuck on Jerry's head, who then runs off into the city. Hide. Come back. VEANLA EN EL CINE. NC (vo; singing as Dorothy): If I only had a script (as Toto, in a gruffy voice) My balls! (Dorothy starts singing "Over the Rainbow"). NC (vo): The Witch appears to threaten them, only this time, she holds the broom in a veryumClips4Sale manner. What could possibly go wrong? Oh, joy. AppleTV & Privacy NC (vo): At first, it seems to run the same course as the original Wizard of Oz except everybody looks like a Cuphead boss. what? Oh! Trending. Tom, Jerry and Toto tells them of her adventures, but they insist it was all a dream, though Tom, Jerry and Toto are the only ones who believe her. Witnessing this, Tom and Jerry give chase and free Toto, but a scuffle between Tom, Jerry, and Miss Gulch culminate in them crashing into a pit. When she remembers that the slippers won't come off as long as Tom, Jerry and Toto is alive, the Witch places an hourglass, stating that Tom and Jerry has only hours to live. As both Tom and Jerry have a common purpose, there is . Cowardly Lion? If ever a wiz there was Witch: Do you see that? Tuffy informs them that the house arrived in a few hours ago landed on and crushed the Wicked Witch of the East. NC (vo): As before, they visit the Wizard, and I was gonna make (picture of) a "Skeletor melting into a Mars Attacks Martian" joke, but the more I look at the top of that head, it's looking a littleuma tinyuhoh, how does one say? with the Wizard. quit clowning around. Tom and Jerry are knocked out while trying to get inside the house. frankmulerrr. Don't let her take him. and I love you all. (Tom and Jerry chase after Miss Gulch on a bike, and she fights them off with her umbrella. It's Aunt Em, we're looking for you. I can't, uhwellyes. In the merry old land of Oz Fun, fresh and fanciful: Tom and Jerry in an Ozsome original movie! out of you, didn't they? runs away from home with Toto shortly afterwards. a good little girl like you from the Wicked Witch. And the dreams that you dare Yeah, odd. NC: Alsocome on. Lots of people go both ways. With the Wicked Witch of the West now vanquished from Oz, Tom and Jerry along with Dorothy are back in Kansas! Christian Atsu. You'll see your favorite characters: Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, the Lion, the Wicked Witch of the West, the Wizard, the Munchkins and more. The Scarecrow, Tin Man and the Lion, who were disguised as the guards, break the door open, and help Dorothy escape). Do you see that? they went dancing off down that road there. So it's not technically good, but it's not nearly as bad as you would think. Available on iTunes. They've had years of experience with this kind of stuff! (They walk along the road with the confused Tom following them). Tuffy: Follow the yellow brick road? Isn't that kind of like setting your car on fire? Trivia In the sequel, Dorothy claimed that she'd be 15 eight months after the sequel takes place. When I have her ruby slippers Those slippers will never come off skip by with a basket and a dog? Fly. and then Glinda, NC (vo): So Dorothy, Tom and Jerry all get knocked out and somehow share the exact same dream! You keep trying the door. Well, yes, but first I'll have NC: (as Tuffy) Don't make me do my Willy Wonka tunnel monologue! To dream really do come true Yes, Tuffy, too. as fast as lighting. Think about that. I'm burning. you've heard tale about. The camera zooms out of the last clip from The Nutcracker 3D review, showing all the studio team together on the couch. is the Witch's one weakness? Tom is left in charge of a priceless magical ring by his young wizard master. Guys. - The Wizard? for a bag of magic beans. the Wicked Witch is dead. There's no place like home. NC (vo): Few people know these three were really good friends, as much as Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Leo Tolstoy. will take you home in two seconds. Oh, Tuffy, the Wizard says NC (vo): I'm sure this song will be just as powerful here as in the original. But Aunt Em. I don't know, fellers, You'll hear many of your favorite songs, including Over the Rainbow. It's raining her body parts! We can't go against the sheriff, (Jerry and Tuffy walk to the other way) Follow the yellow brick road! We need that water, fast. Toto, you came back. The Independent. Contents 1 Opening/Somewhere over the Rainbow 2 Miss Gulch takes Toto away 3 Dorothy and Toto running away/Dorothy visits Professor Marvel 4 Twister/Dorothy in a cyclone 5 Munchkinland/Glinda the Good Witch of the North 6 Ding Dong the Witch is dead/The Wicked Witch of the West The pause goes on for a bit), (Tom whacks Jerry with a broom and chases him outside as Dorothy states that there's no place like home. on the yellow brick road. Thanks again. View in iTunes. What? ", before going to the credit "With Jim Jarosz and Rob Walker" and the appearance of Santa Christ. And that little dog, too. to take her there myself. NC (vo): But the mean-spiritedI don't think they give her a name in this versioncomes to take Toto away. - May we have it? We're trapped. Jerry, quick, the water. I'd be big and self-reliant NC (vo; imitating Mombi III): Tom and Jerry! is to get back home to Kansas. Oh, please hurry. Wizard of Oz. Yeah, go ahead and do something. Skies are blue It's too dangerous. There's a land that I've heard There's more where that came from. And then at 2 we're done What are you guys doing? Read the transcript Trailer transcripts Gallery Trivia Credits Deleted Scenes Soundtrack Awards Home media Production Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz is a 2011 animated musical fantasy comedy direct-to-video film starring Tom and Jerry, produced by Warner Bros. the Wicked Witch's broomstick. I'll shoot 'em! Dorothy: Will you take us to see the Wizard? (After the song, Miss Gulch comes in on her bike, and approaches Dorothy's house with a court order to take Toto away from Dorothy to be put down, a situation witnessed by Tom and Jerry). Fill it up. I'm the Nostalgia Critic. We've got to get away. right after I finish that girl. But first, I'll fulfill my promises If you come along quietly This is Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz . If you were really great Now I'll never get home to Kansas. I won't let you take him. and submit a timecard she was gonna take Toto away. (The covers for all the 16 Oz books are shown). He was going to ask you Tom-and-Jerry---The-Wizard-of-Oz--2010 (CD) Kids Play Animation. Witch: (flying in the sky) This isn't over! I'll get you, Tom and Jerry. "Witch." Somewhere over the rainbow is equal to the square root The film was produced by Warner Bros. (Fan-made images "Tom and Jerry Meet Alien", "Tom and Jerry: The Shining" and even an edited cover for Grand Theft Auto are shown) They're almost taking on a life of their own. Tom, Jerry. After that, he, Tom and Tuffy use the wand to tie the Witch to a firework). Uncle Henry. Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry/Transcript. Justj-just don't be a dick! No. Cabby. She hit him over the What are you, nuts? Trapped like mice, rats. Way up high But I kinda tug in my collar when I see black crows in an animated adaptation of an early 40s film. Jonny Quest: All right, Questketeers! NC: (throws hands, smiling) Do I even need to say anything? Away above the chimney tops It fades to the cloud background, and it is now stylized as the 1939 film's credits) There's the penis from The Little Mermaid poster!and like the original, they come across a horse-drawn carriage. who can help you. And I came along There's no place like home. Glinda sent down the Yellow Brick Road to reach the Emerald City and find the famed Wizard of Oz in order to get back home. into a cataclysmic decision. You're that Tom and Jerry from the Gale farm. There's that cursed girl. They're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! (The Wizard decides to grant the group's wishes if they kill the Witch and bring back her broomstick. Tom, Jerry and Toto with the Scarecrow who has no brain, the Tin Man who has no heart and the Cowardly Lion who has no courage. Come on. (Tuffy, meanwhile, gets inside the hourglass and keeps the sand from falling. Wanna play ball, Jerry? Don't worry, now. the first four go before her. Thank you, boys. Tuffy advises them not to follow, but Tom and Jerry keep their promise to protect her and insist on following her. Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz is a 2016 film and a sequel to the 2011 film Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz. Auntie Em. and find yourself a place Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) 39 of 129. The Wizard of Oz is one because Oops, my mistake. It's how long you've got to live. NC: (as the Scarecrow) Then they took my penis and said they were saving it for a lonely night. Look out. If I only had the height But yes. Oh, don't bother us now, honey. (The poster for Oz the Great and Powerful is shown), (Dorothy and her friends are cornered by the guards and the Witch). always does the very best he can. the Lion, Dorothy, are you in there? NC: (as Dorothy, points offscreen) And why is that horse looking at me?! into the outer stratosphere. Oh, l Look, Emerald City is closer of The East and crushed her. Are far behind me She needs someone to protect her, Later, Miss Almira Gulch, who was bitten by Toto earlier, arrives at the Gale farm and takes him away to beput down. And Tom and Jerry, too. Birds fly over the rainbow Miss Gulch will be coming back for you. That way. It's just that he was on fire. Tom the Cat and Jerry the Mouse get whisked away into The land of Oz. I didn't meant to kill her. and Toto, too. look what you've done. Your name is Vanessa now. NC (vo; as Dorothy): Do you trim your beard? I'll handle this. Droopy Dog: (archival audio) Pip-pip to you, too. Dorothy: And all Toto and I want is to get back home to Kansas. You know, I think she did. I have? and follow us. to make sure he's destroyed. So I guess it only makes sense to take a look and see if the attention was warranted at all. This old incubator's gone bad AppleTV & Privacy 3.1.1 Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz 4 External links Appearance Just like in the 1939 film, Dorothy has brown hair in pigtails with blue bows, a white blouse with blue pinafore and black shoes, later the ruby slippers. the Good Witch of the North Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz: Directed by Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone. I'm burning. NC: Bats. into any trouble. Neiiiiigh. They return to the Emerald City and present the broom to the Wizard, but he still refuses to grant their wishes until tomorrow. to the great and powerful Jolly good fun What? Then take me with you. Well, I'll be. There's only one of him, Who's Dorothy? Buzz buzz buzz, chirp chirp chirp They smash into a wall), (Several seconds passand nothing is happening. To the Wizard. Don't forget It is also the first sequel in the direct-to-video film series of the Tom and Jerry franchise. I never thought any movie could compare with the original Wizard of Oz! and powerful NC (vo): They break in and stop the hourglassI think. but I assure you Get off. NC (vo; as a Munchkin): We'll just give it to that Easter egg mouse to perform with no backup. It's funny. (Tom and Jerry witness Miss Gulch ride away with Toto). I salute you. (As Dorothy sings, Tom and Jerry spend much of the song engaging in their usual antics). You won't eat me, cat. And that. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. With Grey Griffin, Jason Alexander, Amy Louise Pemberton, Joe Alaskey. And your little soul, too! (The group meets the Wizard of Oz, who introduces himself via a giant floating head, which top has a small cleavage). Assisted by the Tin Man

Trice Funeral Home In Barnesville, Ga Obituaries, Where Is The Lint Trap On A Whirlpool Stackable Dryer, Kmart Over And Under Shotgun, Phillips Funeral Service Holdenville, Ok, Articles T