Why add this to the article? The 5-shot with a two inch inch barrel makes ita favorite for concealed carry and home defense. Our Team Said: The Off Duty was the lightest and most compact revolver tested. Add to Cart. BestSpokeDope on April 30, 2022 at 6:30 pm. My Dad had a Rossi 38 Snubbed Nose in Blue Finish it was a great gun, Why the hell were you vacationing in Camden NJ? YouTube - Store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen - 2. For sale is a Rossi M685 in .38 Special. Unlike the RIA and Charter Arms handguns, the Rossi is a SA/DA with a hammer spur nicely checkered and offering a good grip. We fired the Rossi for accuracy in single action and were surprised at the accuracy. I dont know you, but you suck. In fact, it was the most accurate of the three tested. The GyroJet pistol fires small rockets or microjets that utilize rocket propulsion to fire its rounds rather than the traditional gunpowder [], The Manurhin MR73 series of revolvers was developed specifically for the requirements of the French Gendarmerie and special service units of the French Police and Military. I have an Interarms version just exactly like this that I bought used at a gun show several years ago. Got my parts ordered and we'll see if they get here. Very light with no external hammer, it slips into a coat pocket easily. That leaves twoRead more . While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. I too carry a S&W Model 60 on occassion during the summer, but Im much more comfortable with my P365 or M9. Wound up taking it to my transfer dealer and he shipped back a pistol (Kel Tec 380) for 15 bucks. Think of a firearm as a tool. . Tools have specific jobs. It is pushed forward to swing out the five-shot cylinder. The trigger was initially gritty, but it smoothed out after use. Then again, like like Ed stated, it would be better than nothing for getting their attention, cover and exit. . How oftenRead more . Block.$10, Thumb At the range the Rossi was very pleasant to shoot due the grip. $ 349.00. All were metal-frame revolvers chambered in 38 Special and sported 2-inch barrels. I read about his techniques. Sort by: Show Available. Add to Cart. ROSSI DOUBLE BARREL, Side for a up close and personal defense response, the 38 snub will do the job. Sent an e-mail to rossi and. Between family and I we have had five 2 snubs three 3. Rossi Hammer Nose. I carry a Rossi Model 68, Its a direct copy of the Smith and Wesson Model 36 Chiefs Special. There is a small fraction of truth here, however. tune in to find out my thoughts on this stainless beauty. But equally as important as ballistic potency, is shot placement. I concur. All three were marked 38 Special, and we read the manuals to see if the guns were safe to use +P ammo. My Model 36 Smith and Wesson with barrel less than 2 inches long fires a 148 grain hardcast WC at 782 fps. No one expects to reload if you use it. Nice video, I like wheel gun having a boat load of smiths and rugers . BTW, do you and/or your wife engage in any tactical pistol competition, e.g., USPSA or IDPA. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. $6.95. When she hears the whistle she starts at the crotch and shoots five shots straight up the middle until she gets to the face and that little Smith goes click, click, click. Id say its slightly beyond knife fighting distance so who needs fancy sights anyway. Rossi cautions against dry-firing that model of revolver because the firing pin (or "hammer nose") can break off. I have socks older than Mr Grant. Took it apart. Stop$20, Cylinder Stop Time left: d. h. m. s. day. Great. Tested: The Rossi Model R35102, $390, the Rock Island Armory Model 206, $320, and the Charter Arms Off Duty, $404. The front edge of the cylinder had a slight chamfer, which aided reholstering. I had no idea that Ive placed my life in danger because I carry a snub in my overcoat pocket. The only caveat to it is the fact that this handgun does build up residue when fired a bit more than most revolvers and should be regularly cleaned a bit more often than most if used regularly (I find the cylinder on mine becomes a bit sluggish after firing a few dozen rounds, but honestly regular maintenance should be a habit for any gun owner anyway). Unlike our somewhat finicky, favored class of semi-automatic pistols, revolvers will never experience failures to feed, failures to extract, stove-pipe jams, and they do not require a pesky magazine or manipulation of a stiff charging spring to chamber a round. With the 2 inch, the shooter would have to manually augment the extractor. BTW, only buy inexpensive overcoats if your working. Sorry, we are unable to do any international sales of firearms parts due to excessive cost and regulations. Rossi Model 352 38 Special Revolver - Stainless/Silver, 2" Barrel, 5 Rounds, Polymer Grips, 3-Dot Sights 11 Reviews | 0 Questions & Answers . If that is a hardship, rethink self defense, maybe take up knitting. Introduced in the early 1990s, the Ruger SP101 was the company's dominant .38 Special-only platform for decades. We used a few holsters designed for a S&W J-frame to tote the Rossi and found the size and weight comfortable to bear. The only big problem is that the coat may catch fire. In essence, reloading a revolver is a simple affair. The Rossi manual stated it was compatible with +P ammo, but not to use +P frequently. i lost a screw for my rossi while cleaning..they said the screw was backordered and they were out i called week after week to no avail! The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. The headline is no better than clickbait. It has been in the safe for many years so as soon as my license approves I will service it properly. Pistols will no longer ship with braces. The Rossi M685 is a basic five-round, .38 Special, 2- or 3-inch barreled steel revolver. I hardly ever shoot it because it's hard to find ammo. They are better than a handful of rocks, however, they certainly are not the be all and end all of a defensive sidearm. Those old Interarms Firearms are great too bad Sam Cummings and Interarms are no longer around. Havent tried any newer ones; no longer have a .38. The cylinder latch was well serrated and large. The . they despite their "lack" of muzzle energy pack a nice wallop! Stevens Crackshot 16 side lever .22 rifle, Stevens Favorite 1894, 1915 .22 single shot rifle, Stevens Marksman Model 12 .22 single shot rifle, Stevens 18D-18DAC repeating bolt action shotgun, 12, 16, 20ga, clip-type magazine, Stevens 225, 235 Double Barrel Hammer Shotgun, Stevens 237-254 Single Shot Bolt Action shotgun, 20ga, Stevens 238A, 258A, 258AB, 258B Repeating Bolt Action Shotgun 20ga clip-type magazine, Stevens 38A-58A-58AB-58B Repeating Bolt Action Shotgun, .410ga, clip-type magazine, Stevens 39A, 59A, B, C Repeating Bolt Action Shotgun, .410ga tube-type magazine, Stevens 520, 520A, 620, 620A pump shotgun, Stevens 520, 521, 522, 525, 530, 535 earliest style 520 pump shotgun, Stevens 54B .410 Bolt Action Single Shot Shotgun, Stevens 58 & 51 Series E & F Repeating Bolt Action Shotgun, .410ga, clip-type magazine, Stevens 58 repeating bolt action shotgun, 12, 16, 20ga, clip-type magazine, Stevens 58C Repeating Bolt-action shotgun, .410ga, clip-type magazine, Stevens 58D-58DAC repeating bolt action shotgun, 12, 16, 20ga, clip-type magazine, Stevens 77-77A-77B-77C 12, 20ga. 5 shot. These were an excellent revolver at the price point. Skip the gizmos and increase the practice. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Hammers, wire cutters, screwdrivers all have different jobs. Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard. $20.14. I DID, however, strongly feel that the levels of power and velocity required the use of non-jacketed bullets to get expansion. Extractor Rod), Extractor Rod, Blued (1-7/8", .190 Diameter, Left Thread), Extractor Rod, Blued (1-7/8", .225 Diameter, Left Thread), Extractor Rod, Blued, Used Factory Orig (1-7/8", .225 Diameter, Right Thread), Extractor Rod, Blued, Used Factory Origin (2-1/4", Right Hand Thread, .225 Dia. Because we also wanted to carry these revolvers, we looked at spurless and concealed-hammer models, which were the RIA and Charter Arms, respectively. I highly recommend the Rossi for anyone looking for a .38 snub nose that looks and performs far better than the price would have you believe. $30.00 + $8.00 shipping. Taurus 856 Concealed Hammer .38 Special +P Double . Thats the range that DA was designed for. This is the blued model with the 3" barrel chambered in 38 special with Fixed Sights. Rossi 971 Barrel, .357 2-1/2" Stainless Our Price: $50.50 . The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors. A ring and marks on both the Charter Arms and RIA also appeared. Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . Bob's Gun Shop Inc. Po Box 200 Royal AR 71968 MILLIONS OF GUN PARTS !! See all listings by Robertson Trading Post Print this listing. One of my favs. Item Number: D889111. SOLD. It measured 14 pounds at the break, but felt less. Cheers. Rossi 971 Hammer, Stainless Without Nose Models 679, 720, 877, 971, 712, 713 Rossi Model M971 357 Magnum Stainless Old Style Crane Yoke SS is stamped on chamber and frame. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Great video. I had the same problem with the same gun. A forum community dedicated to hunters and enthusiasts. All of this talk is B.S.!!! Model 62. $4.97 shipping. Tends to range from slightly-better-than-junk to very good quality. Much like Rob Leatham talks about shooting fast, today. I drop one in my pocket while walking the dog. A friend told me that a three inch barrel is better because the longer rod will push the empties completely clear of the cylinder. Gramps used to carry a 38 snubby in his pocket all the time. hours. The Rossi had the firing pin located on the hammer. We found the Charter Arms Off Duty, Rossi Model R35102, and Rock Island Armory (RIA) Model 206 as not inexpensive choices, but not horribly spendy either. His arthritis keeps him from thumbing the hammer withoutRead more . I agree. I would never dream of driving a 2 trim nail with a sledge hammer. I dont like the 2". But Im realistic about both my, and its capabilities. Product #: 302190B Part Key: 31. I tend to prefer the Rugers as I like their triggers better than Smiths and I dont want to pay Colt prices. Finding the HKS speed loaders today is a little bit of a project, short supply where I live, carry 4 speed loaders as backups for my SP 101s. LSWCHP +P put me at a disadvantage if I needed to go to it. Rossi .38 special parts are also available. My favorite is the smith airlite 351. . Numrich Gun Parts Corporation . By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. $3.52. The Off Duty, like the Rossi, locks the cylinder in the front and rear. Follow on Twitter http://twitter.com/guncollector007, Support This Channel http://www.patreon.com/Guncollector007, Made in Brazil imported by Interarms Virginia. Wahi Valleys, I got that same exact revolver, checc out my page sometime, we in here. As a backup, it would do in a pinch. Im always impressed when some noob teaches me important lessons about guns. Que Jerry M video. Is that any different from any other self defense firearm? They have adequate oomph if good reason is used in the choice of ammunition. Guys; I think I have the same 2 1/2" barreled stainless Rossi .357 971 w/the integral 3/4" compensator. Alexa analytics service - keep track on user informations. We also felt the grip played a part in the trigger pull, providing plenty of leverage for the hand to work against. ), Please send all support inquiries to support@lonestarstatefirearms.com, 2022 LoneStarStateFirearms.com | Designed & Hosted by, Shooting the coolest folding guns in America, New S&W M&P 5.728 Pistol Review :Tempo Rotating Barrel, Reconditioning a Model 732 H & R revolver, Do Not Buy Taurus GX4 Or G3C Before You Know The Differences. It such a good looking gun an reliable, Looks like 68m,should be stamped on right side of barrel. the lady said "i suppose so,we havent been able to get them" well i got madder than you can imagine and finally left a message on some big wigs voicemail and i said things like "ill never buy from you again!" (4) Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. 6 Charter Arms Snub-Nose Revolvers. The rationale was that with the 3 inch the extractor would completely remove the fired casings. If your on a budget and are hunting for a snub n. Rossi provides affordable products that salute firearms history. Hey my good friend, Rossi makes a really good gun. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Damn shame, I have about a hundred or so rounds of +P, and about the same in regular. From pocket or purse, meaning the hammer is enclosed like in the picture at the top of the article. I have rounded up all my parts and plan on tackling it this weekend. $959.00 (Save up to 4%) Price. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. The only issue with them is their 5 round capacity but that is easily solved with the Rossi 461 and 462 357 Magnum. No matter what else Im carrying IWB at 4 oclock my 342PD is in a right side front pocket holster and has been for decades. . We would have liked the rear-sight groove to be notched just above the top of the hammer to relieve glare and provide more contrast. Thanks for the movie tip. All Rights Reserved. Thank you, Mr. Grant for this article. It requires many hours of practice, and few newbies are willing and/or able to dedicate that kind of time. Neither would I try to break concrete with a tape measure. That being said, they offer pretty much identical accuracy. First post on these forums. Rossi M685 38 Special 5-Shot Used Trade-in Revolver. WhenRead more . Nothing wrong now. Never had to shoot anyone, had transitioned to a 9 when I did. 0 Schematic w/ Parts List . The R35102 had the best trigger and the most comfortable and largest grip; the spurred hammer could get hung upin a draw from concealment. frankly anybody who goes into a long engagement with only a few speedloaders is truly nuts, this is not the 1960s anymore. There is no thought process needed in a stressfulRead more . Available in .380 ACP or 9mm, she handles the 9 OK, so we stuck with that. I like everything about that gun. The best carry revolver: A S&W 4 686 plus with bobbed hammer, XS big dot sights, a 4 1/2 pound trigger job, extended hammer nose. The RIA was equipped with a crowned 2-inch barrel with a full underlug that houses the knurled ejector rod. Not mentioned in this video is the amazing accuracy of these little gems. Its nice to take a look at a humble revolver. . The cylinder holds 5 rounds. The trigger was serrated in the middle, allowing users to keep the position of their trigger finger the same, even during recoil. Let me explain. $18.95. Nice gun you haveRock on, shoot on! Ron Suter. Its horrible there, Would love to see a video with a S&W 38 chief special side by side with this Rossi m 88, Three Rutgers, two smiths. The Rossi and Charter Arms models have 5-round capacities, while the RIA can carry 6 rounds. 1. I think that you may have missed the point. . This Rossi is in good condition. The comment section is going to be flooded with readers talking about how fast they can reload their favorite wheel gun. I am amazed at the short time it took Bidens handlers to turn America into a land of shortages! YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. 2. Item Information. It consists of an integral mechanism located in the hammer. As a mature male who has carried a firearm before the invention of plastic, I love a good revolver. Spring.$ 5, Crane).$35, Firing Pin With The short answer is no, revolvers do not have safeties in the same way some semi-automatic pistols do. a snubby has its place and training and practice can overcome its shortcomings. Got a 462 that had alot of function problems. Note that we did not use the word cheap, since cheap implies lack of quality. Time to call the local Gunsmiths , get some prices, and weigh the options of keeping or selling. I own a 642. The spin, imparted by the twist rate ofRead more . You simply carry it in an overcoat pocket and keep your hand on it as you talk. $18.95 min.  Check back soon, Rossi Model 98 Plinker Ejector Rod Spring Collar, Rossi Model 98 Plinker Mainspring Centerpin, Rossi Model 986 Cyclops Barrel Plug Screw, Rossi Model 986 Cyclops Bolt Spring Plunger, Rossi Model 986 Cyclops Center Pin Spring, Rossi Model 986 Cyclops Cylinder Stop Spring, Rossi Model 986 Cyclops Trigger Assy: .320", Rossi Old Model 68 Blue: Bolt Spring Plunger. Trigger is .240 serrated face service type with matching serrated spur hammer . When properly activated by use of the key, it prevents the functioning of the revolver. And also, you should get a 9mm instead. It was purchased for $250 out the door brand new. Spring$ 4, Barrel 2 My scandium frame SW bucks so hard that i could barely hold on to it. I just inherited this but mine is black. Accuracy with some of these short-barrel protectors was a pleasant surprise. And even if one IS needed, one is a fool to not hunt cover for the reload anyway, no matter how fast it can be accomplished. Cost..$30, Target There are better carry solutions but snub nosed .38s have killed a lot of people over the years. Also found a stamp on the chamber 957L, dont have a clue on that one. Cartridges that stung our hands in the other revolvers did not have the same effect in the Rossi. His reasoning was sound as far as it went, simple to use and no safeties. I can still hit a target at 10-15 feet from the hip. Good review, I heard that accent and knew you had to be from around here great videos bro. The main difference between the R35 and the R46 is that one is chambered in .38 Special (R35) while the other is in .357 Magnum (R46). This cookie is used to keep track on user informations and reports it to Alexa analytics service. Thats Physics 101). There was a lot to like - and dislike - about these budget 38s. Problem is, you never know what youll get until after buying it. Ill occasionally carry a S&W 640-1 357 magnum 5 shot with two stripper clips. Rossi R351A review of the Rossi/Braztech Rossi r351 snub nose 5 shot .38 special revolver which is +P rated. http://andysbestbuys.com/A very interesting and beauti. Rossi R351 38 Special Used Trade-in Revolver, Rossi M685 38 Special 5-Shot Used Trade-in Revolver, Rossi Interarms M33 38 Special Used Trade-in Revolver, Rossi M88 38 Special Police Trade-in Revolver, Rossi R351 38 Special DA/SA Police Trade-In Revolver, Rossi 38 Special Police Trade-In Revolver, Rossi M68 38 Special Police Trade-In Revolver, Rossi R351 .38 Special Police Trade-In Revolver, Rossi M68 .38 Spl Police Trade-In Revolver, Rossi M951 38 Special Police Trade-In Revolver, Rossi M68 .38 Spl Police Trade-In Revolver DASA, Rossi 351 38 Special Police Trade-In Revolver with Rubber Grips, Rossi 685 38 Special Police Trade-In Revolver. Not that long ago, I bought a Smith model 360. The Rossi had a double-action trigger-pull weight of about 12 pounds, and our shooters felt it had the best trigger of all three revolvers smooth and consistent. Jul 29, 2014. Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile. . First impression, it looks to be a solid little gun and with the 3 inch barrel (which was the attraction), I thought it was going to be a decent Defense weapon. The frame is made of aluminum and left in a matte finish. Rossi Model R35202 The Reality. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Negligent discharges are possible with a revolver, but nothing compared to those with semi-autos. It was used but Im still happy with my purchase. The trigger was wide and smooth. Come join the discussion about optics, trails, clubs, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more. The older I get the more I find things to be difficult. The hammerless firearm will not hang up when drawn from the pocket or purse because of the lack of a hammer. The gun appears new, never fired. You just grab your auto pistol and go to work. Rossi "885" 38 Special Revolver Parts: Grips with Screw & Pin. What we concentrated on were the functional aspects: triggers, sights, grips, accuracy, concealability, and ease of use. I own several ,38 snubbies, including a S&W Model 60. The demand of new ROSSI 88 STAINLESS pistol's has fallen 1 units over the past 12 months. Anything big/heavy enough to -significantly- reduce recoil is going to be too big/heavy to carry. Federal HydraShok comes to mind, many others out there. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Few of us get to take classes and get realistic training. They are solid guns and preferred over the lighter J-frames. Plus, you'll be the first to hear about our newest giveaways. They have a ffl. 32 long nose bullets fits in the rossi 38 special but will it fire. Keep your Blades Sharp & your Powder dry! The Manurhin MR73 is one of the most elite combat [], Be the first to review Rossi M685 .38 Special. Still here, another great video! I didnt know that you shouldnt dry-fire it. The ramp was serrated so there was not glare when aiming in direct sunlight. Not the best fit by any means. Hinterland #: 22039. $38.50 . I do a lot of w. . The firearm comes out if I have to take action. The authors point is that .38 Special out of a 2 barrel has very poor ballistics compared to 3 or 4 barrels (4 and 5 barrels are what most PDs issued back in the day). Didnt come across any jacketed bullets back then that I would choose, but did not try Super-Vel. Good video! 1. Plate..$20, Rear Sight I am always drawn to the unique when it comes to firearms. Great looking firearm! @Wild Bill Smith and Wesson. Not only do they have for the most part, even smaller sights and a shorter sight radius, the trigger pull for most are atrocious. I think the article was well reasoned, and I agree for the most part. This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management. Ball ammo not so much. I need a revolver in my lineup. Nothing wrong with that at all. The Rossi Firearms website no longer shows handguns. The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Americas oldest Second Amendment News outlet. Nice Vid. If the rear edges of the grips were rounded, we believe felt recoil would be less. Good review! That said, newer .38s chambered for +P rounds help mitigate this, but in my opinion, for any serious use, a revolver should be chambered in .357 Magnum and have at a minimum, a three-inch barrel. In stock. Add to cart. I have seen the result of a 38 spl snub and 4 inch . I have always unlucky with Brazilian weapons . Sers lo que debers ser, o no sers nada Gral. The stainless shine is fantastic! Some team members were able to shoot six shots into one ragged hole. #1-4000, S&W .38 Double Action revolver, 2nd model, ca. Please send all support inquiries to support@lonestarstatefirearms.com, 2022 LoneStarStateFirearms.com | Designed & Hosted by, Shooting the coolest folding guns in America, New S&W M&P 5.728 Pistol Review :Tempo Rotating Barrel, Reconditioning a Model 732 H & R revolver, Do Not Buy Taurus GX4 Or G3C Before You Know The Differences. 226 Williams Ln. We finally got to go shoot a week or so ago and I am now convinced he needs a small semi-auto. Not really into revolvers, but Id drop $350 for that piece. Just wondering as your article seems somewhat rambling, perhaps adrift might be more accurate. Because the 206 resembled a Colt, we would check to see if a pair of Colt aftermarket grips would work with the RIA. Required fields are marked *. If you think the .38 Special is feeble, then try the .380 Auto. Every tool has a specific purpose. Taking a close look at my very first revolver. . Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. was sent to brazil to start manufacturing for interarms. SAAMI Accepts 30 Super Carry As New Standardized Cartridge. Terminal ballistics with premium loads are actually quite good, esp. Not 1980s B-movie amounts of silly recoil where the gun seems to be firing SCUD missiles, but enough that most shooters will want to stop a practice session after firing through two cylinders worth of ammunition. I hope youre still enjoying yours my gunsmith tells me that these are very close to Smith and Wesson revolvers of similar vintage. I liked shiny so much I picked up a S&W 500. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I have after market rubber grips on them. The Rossi Revolver is equipped with the exclusive "Taurus Security System." The system is designed to preclude use of the revolver when the mechanism is engaged. The rear of the rubber grips were squared off, and we also felt those edges slap our palms. Founded by Amadeo Rossi in 1889, Rossi firearms have represented excellence in gun manufacturing for over 130 years. The Charters cylinder lock up was the tightest of all three with no wiggle, which gave us more confidence in the design. . Rossi Gun Parts; Rossi Gun Parts. What are this guys qualifications? This Model 206 is the spurless model. I think the point is that a snub .38 is often recommended to those who would be better served by a more forgiving caliber or a larger capacity. Rossi 352 38 Special Revolver 2" Barrel 5 Round Capacity Rubber Grips Stainless Finish R35202. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. Rossi Model 986 Cyclops Hammer Safety. 759067Smith & Wesson Model 642-2 .38 Special +P Revolver with a Centennial-style frame features an enclosed hammer and is made of alloy/stainless . You say that a revolver is only for the most experienced of shooters. I totally recommend revolvers for the inexperienced. Your work appears ponderous as well on a over used topic that was popular a decade ago. 5 Best .38 Special Revolvers - Ruger SP101. The Rossi Firearms website no longer shows handguns. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); You have entered an incorrect email address! Better to have something than nothing. I would like to pick up one like that some day myself. The Rossi M68 is a 5-shot, 38-caliber revolver and designed to be a small and easy to conceal piece. Guns International #: 100422411 Seller's Inventory #: HGR35103U Happens on Rossi and Taurus, I had a Rossi 33 bought new back in the 80s. dont feel undergunned with my S&W 19 2 1/2 357 MAGNUM, it is barky and only 6 shotsbut it ALWAYS goes bang and it is NOT a recoil killer. I carry a stainless Ruger Blackhawk. This Rossi is in good condition. They are also safe to carry fully loaded and concealed, since they are equipped with internal safety systems that require the trigger to be pulled fully to the rear to fire a round. if stuff gets serious, I go to my CZ-75 and it REALLY lays the hurt down on them comboed with my HOUSE AR-15 Carbine, carrying a red dot scope, flashlight, and spare magsRead more , a lightweight 5/6 shot hammerless snub nose revolver is the most comfortable conceal carry gun I have.

Fort Loramie Country Concert 2022, Sonar Caste In Maharashtra, Informal Discovery Request California, Fundamentals Of Health Care System, Articles R