I started pacing around my room as I prepared my mind to go there but it turned out I didn't have to. I told him pointing to my brother. The pure ecstasy of his blood coursing through her body, of her blood coursing through his. One night, a tragic accident occurred and she lost yet another sibling. One town, one human doppelganger. As she's panicking in distress, nurses are wiping her blood covered body down, covering the wailing baby in a blanket before handing her to the new parents. [SI!-OC] She hasn't been happy for a thousand years so what happens when she makes a huge decision! They're instead the ones who make you feel the most. #thevampirediaries Carted across the east coast, Harry is dumped on the doorstep, and forced to do the bidding, of one very infamous Hybrid. About how if Hayley made some different choices, how much would the show have changed? Neither of them thought that going to New Orleans would flood them in doubts, lies, and betrayals. Maybe. Their choice. "Don't worry, you'll l Alisa Lilura Verene is a 20 year old that have always liked the show The Vampire Diaries but she hates how the plot is. "I have been running for over 600 years, how could he have found me when I have covered all my tracks, killed all the witnesses, and never stayed in one place twice? I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. He didn't like that. When Elena invites vampires into their home, she has no idea of the destruction that will follow. Now he has to step us his game and try to think how he will continue the path of Kol Mikaelson. He brushed my hair away from my neck and then he snapped it, a sensation I'd become familiar with. OC x Mikaelson siblings (Freya, Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol & Rebekah)Deviates from the TVD timeline, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (231), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (121), Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (523), Elijah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (212), Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (147), Finn Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (94), Rebekah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (73), Damon Salvatore/Original Female Character(s) (60), Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Malachai "Kai" Parker/Original Female Character(s), Damon Salvatore/Lorenzo "Enzo" St. John/Caroline Forbes, Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s)/Malachi "Kai" Parker, Rebekah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Elijah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Avengers Team & Original Female Character(s), Battle of Wakanda (Avengers: Infinity War), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rebekah Mikaelson is the friend we all need, Rebekah Mikaelson is the best wing woman ever, A Dragon Witch Queen (AvengingMikaelsonsLover), Lincoln (The 100)/Original Female Character(s), Damon Salvatore/Original Female Character(s), Halfdan the Black/Original Female Character(s), Harald Finehair (Vikings)/Original Female Character(s), Raoul de Chagny/Original Female Character(s), Hope Mikaelson/Josie Saltzman/Lizzie Saltzman, Henry VIII of England/Original Female Character(s), Freya Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Jacques Le Gris/Original Female Character, Russell Lightbourne/Original Female Character, Jacques Le Gris/Original Female Character(s), Finn Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), : Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), starts before the mikaelsons are vampires, everyone is not ready to die for elena gilbert, Astra is prepsred to smack some common sense into a bunch of idiots, I had to repost this story as it got deleted without my say so, Caroline Forbes/Original Female Character(s), Elena Gilbert/Damon Salvatore/Stefan Salvatore, mentions of different religions and beliefs, Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert, Loki/Thor/Original Female Character(s) (Marvel), Lorenzo "Enzo" St. John/Original Female Character(s), Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson/Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Lie to Me (Elijah Mikaelson / Klaus Mikaelson / Reader), Matt Donovan/Original Female Character(s), Klaus Mikaelson & Original Female Character(s), Alcina Dimitrescu/Original Female Character(s), Alcina Dimitrescu & Alcina Dimitrescu's Daughters, Steve Harrington & Original Female Character(s), Steve Harrington/Original Female Character(s), Eddie Munson/Original Female Character(s), Chris Redfield/Original Female Character(s), Donna Beneviento & Alcina Dimitrescu & Karl Heisenberg & Salvatore Moreau, Elijah Mikaelson & Finn Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson & Kol Mikaelson & Rebekah Mikaelson, How To Be Less Of A Dick: A Treatise By Klaus Mikaelson, Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) of Color, Shadow (the one and only Rottweiler Hellhound), ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL TO END UP WITH YOU, Dropped In A Mad World (A TVD Fanfiction), Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Rebekah Mikaelson/Original Male Character(s), Stefan Salvatore/Original Female Character(s), Caroline Forbes/Original Male Character(s), Katherine Pierce/Original Male Character(s), Hayley Marshall/Original Male Character(s), Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (onesided), Close to original script in the beginning. (. Regaining the respect the Mikaelson family once instilled and vanquish their enemies. #hybrid This one isn't at home in Mystic Falls and Klaus wants to travel to check out this threat. I was born right after Niklaus. Harry's life has completely changed these past few years and she couldn't be happier. He is the noblest man since your father. She would often say. I didn't like how weak it made me feel. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Ladybug, a show that I had scrolled through after It blew up on the internet. She could feel his arms around her, his lips on hers, his fangs sinking into her neck. "Okay," I told him simply and walked over to get a cup and bite my wrist letting it drip into the cup. Watch me suffer in this show where everyone is blind. She and her twin were the firstborns to Mikael and Esther, after the tragic loss of her twin the remaining Mikaelson clan fled to the new world where she became an older sister five times over and she loved them all fiercely. #reborn The only character I own is Azora Homes/Juniper Gilbert. Dont underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest of hearts are drawn to it. College student and retail part-timer by day, demigod and dreamwalker by night, Olivia is meant to keep the peace between warring supernatural factions and pass all her classes with a C or above. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Mia Rutherford was taken in by Tony Start at the age of 15 after years of torture in the Red Room. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. And so the next day when she woke up in Hayley Marshalls body a week before the first episode, she started planning. Not to mention the hot guy with an even hotter accent seems to be stalking his dreams. Even if the trouble that Sirius had found himself embroiled in was only the tip of the iceberg when it came to danger in this new world. It's been a while since I've been reincarnated in Miraculous Ladybug. - I will be adding more tags and relationships along the way so make sure to check them. I spoke honestly, yet I still surprised myself with the statement I'd just made. , -- "Look at how my tears ricochet She was wedged right in between Rebekah and Henrik. My god, we arent only playing with time we are playing with fate and their hearts. . Things get even stranger when he realizes not only has he somehow traveled back in time but he is also on a different continent. she would wake up a new, altered, improved being.she made a vow when reborn, she would never abandon her siblings, she would be their big sister and she would never fail them again.She had suffered a lot throughout her millennia of life, always going from one disaster to the next attempting to keep her siblings happy, safe and whole. And you can aim for my heart, go for blood Y/n Potter and Regulus Black form an unlikely relationship. Jeremy was just getting use to things so life had to throw him a curve ball and so does Elena. This is a discipline/comfort story but not every chapter will contain both. Second of all, I wrote this a couple of years ago and so it isn't completely representative of my writing now as I've grown and changed my style a couple of times. What will happen when she goes to Mystic Falls 7 years later for a break and meets the Mikalsons who also happen to be her soulmates?I am shit at descriptions, the book is better I promise :)This is also posted on Wattpad under the user plutoandmoon with the same name, *Yelena Belova does not exist in this universe*. #mikaelson I picked the face actor for Henrik Mikaelson and is Thomas Dekker, I feel that he is the perfect Henrik, plus when I saw the Secret . "Here you go! They hurl you into the abyss. Dying and waking up as a little itty bitty toddler Caroline Forbes? Christmas is here already! - My Tears Ricochet Hayley Smith dies and is reborn in the body of Hayley Marshall. What is he? He was staring back at her with a look of shock on his face. Andrew, and niece, Andrea. Alex and Theo have grown up in Mystic Falls their whole lives alongside Elena and the "Scooby Doo Gang". "Sorry Damon, I only watch Twilight for the werewolves, so unless you turn out to be some kind of werewolf vampire hybrid we aren't going to work. But, little Bonnie is adorable and makes my mommy instin Gabriel never thought that once he fell asleep, he would wake up as a vampire. It was even more unexpected because lets face it, she was transported into a different universe, one that she'd been a fan of before. He told me looking desperate. I tried to diffuse the situation, told him to calm down and let her go. Hope Mikaelson learnt it the hard way. But I could sense there was room for persuasion. 2nd in Experience A New Life, Una mala eleccin sobre quien derroto a Voldemort en Halloween, comienza a rodar los cambios en destino de nuestra protagonista, decidir pelear por lo que la abandonaron o quedarse con su alma gemela WrongBoyWhoLive FemHarry/Klaus. There she stood, reborn again. So did the Mikaelsons and the world. She was only 16 years old when she was turned. But if he could save his whole family they he was willing to risk those side effects. Can he do it or will he fade? But everything changed on one lovely summer morning when she died and ended up in the TVD universe. Allison Cameron likes to say she was normal. He asked throwing me his suit jacket so I can put it over me, then turning around letting me get dressed. "The Originals" fanfiction series set ten years after the season five finale,Rebekah Mikaelson is forced to try and reunite three ancient and feuding witches as she prepares to bring her brothers Klaus and Elijah back to life but the road to ressurection proves difficult especially with these warring witches along for the ride, each of them having history with the Mikaelson's as well as some secrets of their own. probably no smut/idk how to write smut so? - A world where vampires are real and a television show have come to life. Jeremy and his Boyfriends finally seemed to have found their way. alena's first priority is survival, and if joining voldemort to survive What's going to happen when Azora Homes dies and wakes up as Juniper Gilbert, a female version of Jeremy Gilbert from The Vampire Diaries. For some it's a new beginning. OC x Stefan Salvatore. How could have seen me in this darkness, when I could not find myself threw the light? Secrets are hard to keep-unless everyone is dead. #salvatore Four years have passed in Mystic Falls since she stepped foot into her hometown and she was actually looking forward to her visit. ||"Ooh, love, ooh, loverboy" | Started on October 21, 2021, at 11:07 PM|. she was not a phantom but she had been living a half-life, only surviving and ensuring her sibling's happiness, until she met him. Or will Jonas, Stefan, Damon, Kol, Elijah, Klaus and the other males of Mystic Falls have their way with him first? Harry James Potter-Black knew that stepping through the Veil might be a mistake - or it might land him in even more trouble than even he could handle alone. I nodded at him, but before he could leave I stopped him. Reborn As Hayley Marshall 188K 8.2K 26 Hayley Smith dies and is reborn in the body of Hayley Marshall. Work Search: We have to remain hidden until you can perform youre spell.. , , n . The Mikaelsons live Reborn as Hayley Marshall reborn in the originals Reincarnation Pastlife waking up as hayley marshall waking up in the vampire diaries Hayley Marshall is a good mom Protective Klaus Mikaelson Klaus Mikaelson Has A Heart Protective Elijah Mikaelson Protective Rebekah Mikaelson Canon-Typical Violence Not Beta Read And how did she even get to this universe in the first place? ..' .. ( , )! Klaus is the . Clara Winter didn't expect to come home one day to find a vampire sitting in her kitchen. But you would still miss me in your bones Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (523) Elijah Mikaelson/Original Female . The Originals was her favourite of the three shoes, she may have a tiny crush on Klaus and Elijah. But, unfortunately for Harry, this free way of thinking comes back to bite him in the arse as an impromptu trip to New York with one of his beaus leads to him getting kidnapped by two witches. In this alternate season 4, we meet Lazarus, Klaus' first love, a man he believed to be long dead and we meet Darla Petrova, a descendent of Tatia who once claimed to be Kol's best friend, as the originals quickly learn that love is the most dangerous thing in the world. CURRENTLY REWRITING New version is going to be very different so I'm going to leave this version up for anyone who might prefer this one and post the rewritten version as a separate work. The second was a weird M on his left wrist. When Death told Aria Dorea Potter that she was its Master, she didnt know that unwanted title included immortality and memories from her previous life. '"God, you are so annoying, I thought you would be dead by now." Taking place little before the Silas story arc, but the originals are lurking around Mystic Falls and have made it their own New Orleans with Klaus, as king. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She lived next door to her sister, Ashley, brother-in-law. This binding could make them She trailed off. I missed his surprise look and soft smile growing as he hoped his sister was finally changing. The thing is, she died. Jeremy Gilbert has returned from the past, thinking the hard part is behind him but his problems have become more personal. He was bitten by a werewolf and the witches said you had a cure." "No," he said, stern. Mais aussi d'apprendre d'avantage sur les diffrents types de magie ainsi que sur les rves tranges d'Isabelle. Once they turned Elizabeth and her family ran, attempting to escape from the danger behind them. Niklaus Mikaelson snarled as he grabbed a girl of the village and tore into her throat feeding on her blood until she died. It was a regular day. There's just one thing that could make everything perfect. So much for finding happiness here Luna! Some Original Vampires were not who he was expecting to corner him upon his arrival. Hopefully, when all is said and done, he'll have something left of himself. Klaus daggered her in the 1940s when they had a disagreement on where they should head to after Mikael almost caught them. Oh, but not just anyone's baby. #tvd Oh that's right, I wouldn't. The Mikaelsons have always been missing their final member, the glue to keep them all together. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. She dreams of the 1930s. Nik only has to marry Aurora Du Martell, the sister of a drug lord and then he will officially be a made man. Hope Mikaelson jumps into Malivore with Ryan Clarke, trying to fulfill her destiny. Her. Male OC X Klaus MikaelsonFemale OC X Katerina Petrova, I do not own Vampire diaries and The Orginals those belong to Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec. The doctor, the man who would teach her how to live, to laugh and to love.will they survive Always and Forever? Matt is a vengeful knight, with a thirst for murdering supernaturals. He had gone over it so many times in his head since they figured out who they were sending back and that they were binding them together. SABAISM. To say that dying isn't her goal here would be a lie. Rex gets reborn into the vampire diaries and looks forward avoiding shit but as well as making plans in getting laid and becoming rich to live a life of luxury. They have been together for 5 years as a friend and 2 years as a lover. Stefan looked at me long and hard, then he shook his head. 'Your chance to save them' Finished :)Beta read and reposted chapter 1-15 as of 3/13/19. N Luna is reborn as Sokka's sister but instead of naming her Katara Hakoda and Kya decided on naming her Luna since she was born under the full moon and showed signs of being a powerful water bender since the day she was born. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (16), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, John Blackwell/Original Female Character(s), Alternate Universe - Supernatural Elements, Alternate Universe - Creatures & Monsters, Elijah Mikaelson/Jeremy Gilbert/Klaus Mikaelson, Damon Salvatore/Original Female Character(s), Kol Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson/Finn Mikaelson, Bonnie Bennett/Jeremy Gilbert (mentioned), Bonnie Bennett & Original Male Character(s), Elena Gilbert/Stefan Salvator (mentioned), Jeremy's Unexpected Adventure To The Past, Jeremy with all three brothers but their not together, Jeremy also gets the power of his family ring, Kol Mikaelson/Jeremy Gilbert/Klaus Mikaelson, Prequel to Headed to a better future but should be read after.

Mexico National Animal, Articles R