They should also be able to answer any questions you have about the breed and be willing to let you visit the kitten and its parents. Although they mainly have silver Persian cats, they are also able to occasionally provide golden and bicolor Persians as well. Several breeders sell different varieties of Persian cats in Michigan. .archive footer.entry-meta, .relpost-block-single:hover{ YesWhat's This? .generate-columns-container article .inside-article img, .wp-show-posts-image img { .generate-columns .inside-article>*:not(.post-image) { .wpsp-grid .wp-show-posts article:first-child { } @media (max-width: 768px) { Our Persian kittens are also incredibly playful, outgoing, and attentive. Similarly, the kittens are often advertised as purebred or show quality. They usually have a very high price tag. bottom: 120px !important; text-align: center; We research and compile data and offer it to our website visitors for free. document.write("2007 - "+ new Date().getFullYear()); } display: inline-flex; For other ways to donate, click here. function external_links_in_new_windows_loop() { For example, do the kittens get to know car journeys and train journeys? } } overflow: hidden; A serious breeder does not sell their Kittens to everyone but is interested in finding the right family for their Kittens. I'm a very clean cattery with no ringworm, flea's, or ear mite's. They only provide Persian cats that are of great quality, and they keep all their kittens inside the house with them. The Persian cats and kittens that we have for sale are shown below (kittens are listed first). This CFA registered cattery has provided families with silver Persian kittens for over 25 years. } New Hope, MN. Raisng persian kittens is not just a business, it's a passion. Specializing in Persian Kittens, Teacup Persians, Himalayans, Rug Hugger Kittens & Exotic Shorthair Kittens ~ In business 34 years & going strong! } 10 week and 14 week. } Our kittens know only love from the moment they are born. Once youve found a breeder you feel comfortable with, its time to talk about the adoption agreement. USAI am breeding Bi-Colors & Whites OnlyI am a Persian Breeder for over 40 yrs.I was a Vet. ***Lifetime 24/7 Kitten Tech Support for as long as you own your kitten: These types of catteries specialize in your specific breed and truly understand the cats personality traits and how they must be cared for. .I am excited to learn about these shows and meet other breeders who share my love for cats. I raise Persians and now have an Exotic Short-hair program, specializing in Solids, Bi-Colors & Parti-Colors. Persian cats are not a particularly active cat breed. @media (min-width: 769px) { .wpsp-card .wpsp-content-wrap { The Persian kittens are raised and sold at the CFA-registered Wildirish Cattery in Sheridan, Michigan. They give all of their feline pals love and care. } } Location:Lansing, MichiganWebsite: display: -ms-flexbox; document.links[t].removeAttribute('target'); } display: flex; Autumn-Purrs Persians has CFA registered bi-color kittens available. } They frequently participate in CFA exhibitions with their cats and kittens and visit the vet frequently to check their pets for PKD, FIV, FeLV, parasites, and fungal infections. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Born May 11th. } She's super sweet and healthy. Has This Breeder Been Cat Kingpin Certified? border-left: 1px solid #dddddd; .wpsp-grid .wp-show-posts { } Tap into Getty Images' global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000 creators to create content exclusively for your brand. Our Exotics are DNA tested negative for the PKD1 gene and are free of FELV/FiV. 616-754-3064. The kittens potential colors include solid, tabby, parti-colors, bi-colors, and Himalayan. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. } Location:Cottrellville, MichiganWebsite: Additionally, they have included all the guidelines for caring for kittens and cats on their site. Our Persians are CFA registered and have GC/CH bloodlines on both sides of parentage., Website https://www.fluffypersians.com/, Fluffy Persians is a FIV, FeLV, FIP, PKD, and Ringworm-free cattery. We have kittens throughout the year. Our Traditional Doll Faced Persian Kittens are truly a part of our family before they are join yours In choosing a new family we strive to connect our kitties in a loving healthy environment. Now the kitten of your dream can be a reality. Incredible breeder with some absolutely incredible cats! Its always a good idea to call around and get some different quotes. You will never meet a more genuinely caring, loving, compassionate, devoted person than Amanda. You will find the best friend you have always dreamed of at Kingsley Kittens. We've had our handsome "Spencer" for a couple months. Beautiful cats and kittens. Teacup Persians are the smallest of the bunch, and their name says it all. Their aim is to give families lovely pets by utilizing experience and moral breeding practices. There are sometimes retired adults available, but this is less common. Hopefully, by next year I will be ready to show my own cats. Full blooded pure Persian kittens, no papers. Our sweet Persian Exotic kittens are raised with small children. display: grid; font-size: 16px; button, html input[type="button"], input[type="reset"], input[type="submit"], a.button, a.button:visited, a.wp-block-button__link:not(.has-background) { Why Buy a Persian Kitten From The Breeder? margin-bottom: 0; Given the best from the start. .wpsp-grid article:first-child .wp-show-posts-image a img { /* Theme Global */ color: #fff; Look no further, To help you find the best Breeders located near you in Michigan, Ive put my own list of important factors based on experience, reputation, quality, and client reviews. .main-navigation .inside-navigation { Location:Greenville, MichiganWebsite: background-color: #ffffff; Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats. These platforms will help you connect with people who have Persian Kittens for sale or adoption near you. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. position: relative; At Excited Cats, we regularly consult with licensed veterinarians and other industry experts. Located in western Michigan, this cattery is owned and run by a couple and their family. Many believe these magnificent cats get most beautiful between the ages of three and five. You can browse their breed profiles to find the perfect match for your lifestyle. Specializing in Persian Kittens, Teacup Persians, Himalayans, Rug Hugger Kittens & Exotic Shorthair Kittens ~ In business 34 years & going strong! Possible colors are solid, tabby, himalayan and particolors. } .single .page-hero h1 { These are people who specialize in the breed and really understand their personality traits and how to care for them. height: 6px; } .blog .entry-summary, Exotic Male Persian Kitten for Sale $400 Cats & Kittens Exotic Shorthair Exotic Male Persian Kitten $400 Featured Cats & Kittens Exotic Shorthair Exotic Shorthair $500 (Negotiable) Cats & Kittens Exotic Shorthair Cuddle bug Free Cats & Kittens Exotic Shorthair 10 week old mini kittens $25 Cats & Kittens Exotic Shorthair Americanlisted has classifieds in Leslie, Michigan for dogs and cats. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Dewormed with vet approved professional dewormer for tape worms and round worms. window.onload = function(){ change_link = false; Tea Cup boys: 5 - 7 lbs. Breeding chinchilla and shaded silver persians has been a passion of mine for over 25 years. .wpsp-card article:hover .wp-show-posts-image img { } Opening at 11:00 AM tomorrow. /* Add wpsp-align class to to WPSP List shortcode wrapper */ Persian Kittens, Rughugger Kittens, and Floppy Ear (Scottish Fold Hybrid) Kittens all have the same basic needs: high quality food, grooming based on hair length, and lots of attention! position: absolute; Location:Southgate, MichiganWebsite: } If you couldnt find a Persian breeder or cattery from the list above able to help, you can find listings for other Persian breeders from different states across the U.S. by clicking the links below: Image credits Photo by Sergey Semin on Unsplash, Your email address will not be published. Maxwell has been adopted. StarKittyCattery.com, Associations: CFAPhone Number: transition: all 0.1s ease-in; This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This Spring, I will be going to my first CFA cat show. Standard Male. Projected full grown weights for Boutique KittensToy and Tea Cup kitties. } margin-bottom: 0 !important; /* GeneratePress Site CSS */ /* Colors */ height: 250px; The entire body of a Persian cat is covered with a soft awn, under which a dense underfur is hidden. Are you allowed to visit the Kittens (several times)? Toy girls: 5 - 7 lbs. Reach out to them as soon as possible if you want to bring one of their Persian cats home. Live in Michigan and have your heart set on adopting a cute little Persian kitten? .generate-columns .inside-article:hover { Hank. Toy boys: 7 - 9 lbs. Check out our list of Persian cat breeders below! All their cats are CFA registered and PKD and FeLV tested negative. Before adopting a Persian or any cat for that matter its important you check that their temperament and personality is going to be a good fit with your household. And to make the Persian more cheerful and comfortable in the new house, they buy several toys and a cozy couch for it. box-shadow: 0 0 0 1px #d6dade; Este alimento ayuda a mantener el pelo de estos gatos sano y facilita la eliminacin de bolas de pelo. PERSIAN KITTENS Watch on Persian Kittens For Sale. I was Veterinary Technician for almost 10 years before we decided I should stay at home with our boys. -ms-flex: 1; Born May 11th. Location:Farmington Hills, MichiganWebsite: If everything checks out, then you can feel confident that youve found a good breeder to work with. Age: 10 . 10 week and 14 week. Price: $3000 USD. } text-align: center; grid-row: 2 / 4; In this article, Ive put together a list of the best Persian cat breeders in Michigan to help you find that perfect kitty! An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. } Kitten weights may be posted to judge accordingly. .wpsp-grid .wp-show-posts article { How They Describe Themselves:All kittens are placed with basic kitten inoculations and several health reviews, all completed by our vetenarian. for many years & now I am retired.I am also a Professional Dog & Cat Groomer. How They Describe Themselves:My name is Nanette and I'm a small cageless cattery in Michigan. padding: 20px; FursacePersians.com. /* Navigation */ These cats have a reputation as being "furniture with fur" for their very docile personality. She enjoys spending most of her time in Michigan playing with her two rescue cats, Chewbacca and Lena, and her dog, Clayton. text-align: center; .wpsp-align .wp-show-posts-inner>div { I raise Persians and now have an Exotic Short-hair program, specializing in Solids, Bi-Colors & Parti-Colors. display: -webkit-box; Required fields are marked *. You can start by asking around for recommendations or looking for online reviews. } Hi Amanda, Roxie is the most loving animal we've ever had! Americanlisted has classifieds in Grand Rapids, Michigan for dogs and cats. At the time of sale, the kitten must have a veterinary passport with vaccination marks and documents confirming the origin. They specialize in producing solid and tabby purebred Persian cats. margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-right: -1px; 248-714-9337. left: 0; function external_links_in_new_windows_load(func) } The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. margin-bottom: 0.5em !important; In addition to being lap kittens that purr as soon as they are touched. Hallie has been a proud nature and animal enthusiast for as long as she can remember. .main-navigation ul li:after { .wpsp-card, .wpsp-card a, .wpsp-card .wp-show-posts-meta a, .wpsp-card .wp-show-posts-meta a:visited { My boys are the kitten socializers All of our cats are raised and loved on by the entire family!, I have been a registered breeder with CFA since 1979. .generate-columns .inside-article { They get along with other animals and children. Their angelic appearance, complemented by a calm, friendly disposition, makes them desirable pets for many furry cat lovers who are willing to take the time to care for a thick luxurious fur coat. .vc_column_container>.vc_column-inner { A good cat breeder is registered in a breeders association and breeds according to the rules and guidelines of the respective breed association. In order not to aggravate the stress of the move, the kitten is initially fed with what the breeder provided, and new products are introduced gradually. Age: 3 weeks. } I like my kittens to go to homes that love their kittens like a member of their family.. MY cats are known for the deep dark mascara, brick red, not pink, noses and flowing, long gorgeous coats. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I breed only with dna pkd negative cats. However, the information found on Excited Cats should not be viewed as veterinary advice. ***Blue eyed white persian kittens: height: 100%; Perfect female and male available for adoption to good Persian experienced family homes. I will give it to good. We have Persian Exotic Shorthair Kittens for Sale a few times a year. } 248-626-4744. We are a small, family owned and operated, veterinarian approved, CFA licensed Persian Cattery located in a small Michigan community. Does the cat breeder take special measures to give their kittens a good start in life? Vaccinated, Micro-chipped, litter trained, vet checked from birth, born and raised inside around family never caged so kittens are extra affectionate and settled. $1,200. line-height: 0; -webkit-box-direction: normal; } I have been a CFA registered Cattery since 1981. width: 100%; margin-bottom: 0; 2 days ago on Advertigo. 9 - 15 pounds. .wpsp-align .wp-show-posts-inner .wp-show-posts-image { pointer-events: none; external_links_in_new_windows_load(external_links_in_new_windows_loop); if(change_link == true) { .archive.one-container .inside-article, How They Describe Themselves:Alanlee is a unique Persian cattery which has been breeding CFA registered persian and himalayan kittens for 38 years. There are numerous Persian cat breeders in Michigan, but the ones on the list are the best and most well-known ones. Aside from the kittens price, it would be best to consider the expenses that would come with it. So if youre looking for a laid-back, loving and beautiful family cat, then a Persian could be the perfect fit for you! Phone: 760-884-1012 They also show their cats regularly in CFA shows. My cats are known for the deep dark mascara, brick red, noses and flowing, long gorgeous coats. Incense can help improve focus and relaxation while reducing tension, anxiety, and insomnia. transform: scale(0.9); Your email address will not be published. Silver kittens are extremely dark grey at birth, but as they age, they become lighter and eventually resemble white. pointer-events: initial !important; Mcduff Persians is a small cattery in Michigan that breeds kittens following the standards set forth by the CFA. var ignore = ''; .wpsp-align .wp-show-posts-image a, .wpsp-align .wp-show-posts-image img { A Persian Kitten in Michigan has an average tag price of $1500-$2500. Whether youre looking for a traditional Persian or a more unique variety, youre sure to find the perfect kitten for you. background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left bottom, left top, color-stop(30%, rgba(80, 50, 50, 0.5)), to(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0))); I breed only with DNA PKD negative cats. -ms-flex-pack: center; He's a big boy! We hope that our well-researched breeders list helps you ease your process of finding your future Persian Kitten. When Hallie isnt using her degree in English with a writing specialization to spread informative knowledge on pet care, you can find her snuggled up on the couch reading books or watching nature documentaries. Adopted 2 kittens from her and I was so pleased to see the warm environment from which they came! Age: 1 Month, 5 Days. .wpsp-grid article:not(:first-child) .wp-show-posts-image a img {

Donna Taylor Dermot Desmond, Did Carlos Boettcher Die, Articles P