In order to locate the drive belt, you will need to remove the front panel of your dryer. This means that the door of the washer is failing to lock properly. However, you have to put a bucket under your washing machine when you remove the drain hose so that the water in the machine will drain into the bucket. 4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars (131) $52.99 $ 52. Pros vs. Cons: Front Load Washers. I dont know how to fix or who to contact about this. I had a repair man look at it and he feels it needs a new drain pump. I have the large Panda apartment dryer. The "ultrafast portable spin-dryer" is the size of a garbage can, comes in white or stainless steel, fits one load of wet laundry, and plugs right into the wall. To check if your venting is clogged, start a timed dry on high heat. 2. A common question Panda washing machine owners ask is lint issues, wash time, overloading, and detergent type See below. We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Lela,Your Panda Dryer may need a new control timer if it cycles in strange fluctuations. Many owners buy the floating washing machine lint filter bag or lint remover balls in packs of 12.Advertisementif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'removeandreplace_com-box-3','ezslot_4',671,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-removeandreplace_com-box-3-0'); If lint is a problem with your Panda washer, try using vinegar in the wash and rinse cycles as it cuts down on lint.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'removeandreplace_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',635,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-removeandreplace_com-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'removeandreplace_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',635,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-removeandreplace_com-medrectangle-4-0_1');.medrectangle-4-multi-635{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Hi, Im looking for a drain hose for Panda XPB36. Is there a way to fix this problem, I have a panda xpb70 , The sleeve that connects the bottom of the agitator to the spline has broken. I opened the back of the machine, but am not sure where the filter might be. Below we have listed Panda washers and dryers with available parts and help guides. 7) Place clothing in spin dry machine and spin dry them for however long you'd like. Your drum rollers are worn out The motor can overheat from lint buildup, or sometimes small items can get inside and cause a blockage. 1. Keeping vents and hoses regularly maintained can help prevent a dryer from overheating. It made a noise while running, stopped, then started back. Stacy crowe,Panda washer E2 error code means washer door is not closed properly. The reading should be close to zero. Tried to do my first load. If something horrendous is happening, then you should make sure that you have to call a professional. Our dog ate ours. This wont activate the door lock assembly if its out of shape. Unscrew both hot and cold water hoses. ft makes it easy to quickly dry clothes, sheets, table linens, and more, without taking up a lot of room. Original, high quality Dryer Parts and other parts in stock with fast shipping and award winning customer service. Reduce the size of each load. 2. Panda PANSP23B Spin Dryer for Swimsuits and Laundry, Water Extractor, Gray Product Description & Features: Stainless steel drum to ensure long life. One of the solutions is getting a portable washing machine to have in your house. How do I fix/repair this. It is less than a year old. Remove the hoses from the wall and the washing machine. Capacity, Stainless Steel Drum, 3200 RPM Spin Speed, Safety Locking Lid, and Stabilizing Rubber Feet: Stainless Steel . Panda washing machines are the main choice for many people because of its size. Fix: For the first issue, unkink the hose. The form is likely to get into the pressure switch tube, thus creating a lot of pressure. Usually, on panda washing machines and dryers, error code E1 is displayed when this problem occurs. In some cases, hitting the reset button on the dryers control panel will fix the problem. You can easily replace your washer hoses (View on Amazon)with one thats intact and you should see the leaking stop from there. If the switches are broken, then no current will be able to pass through them so the washing machine will think that its open. Homeowners who are unsure of how long dryers last may even be wondering if its time to purchase a replacement. Now, access the wire harnesses that are attached to it. If theres any kind of humming sound, which signifies the dryer is trying to start, the start switch is probably not the issue. Household use only. Its usually made out of strong plastic and this can break due to normal use. The way you put your clothes in the panda washing machine or dryer could be causing the imbalance. Why is Panda a great choice? Find the door strike. But no blower or heat. These codes are important because they tell you whats wrong with the machine. It replaces the Panda Spin Dryer on the list, which is a handy device to have on hand, but a portable clothes dryer that is electric and not manual. Jonah Falcon,You can search for Panda Dryer parts here.-RR. Plus when it began washing it makes very loud continuous clicking sounds, almost a grinding sound. You might need to purchase a new approved part for the portable washer. As for the heating, it stays warm/hot as long as its not in the cool section of the dial (0-20 mins section).I will reply soon with the model number and results of putting the dryer on low. To avoid clogging the drive motor with lint in the future, its a good idea for homeowners to learn how to clean a dryer vent or to schedule regular appointments with a dryer vent cleaner. Learn how your comment data is processed. $192.13. When your washing machine or dryer keeps draining towards the end of the cycle, it can trigger the drain alarm which can cause the E4 error code to show. Model pan875w. Even the factory doesnt help. The second machine was a christmas gift from my mother. Some of the issues are more serious than others. Heating Coils. Thermostats are typically located on the back of the dryer near the exhaust vent. The drive motor is the mechanism that rotates the machines drum. 8) Turn dial back to soft/normal. Hoses all seem to be clear and no leaks can be seen when rear panel is removed. Turn off the hot and cold-water supply to the washing machine. The drain hose removes water from your washing machine. Only use green friendly low suds high quality detergent. This door hook is engaging the lock mechanism and this can become damaged. Drain Hose. My Panda dryer no longer has heat.Unfortunately, one time it was used, the apartment was cold so Im guessing the heating coil fuse blew.Can it be replaced? The drain pump seems to be working, and trickles of water coming out, so I was thinking the drain just might be clogged. A: Thank you for your interest in Panda Stainless Steel Portable Spin Dryer, please note that this spin dryer does not have the wrinkle reduction function. 5. I decided to try the Panda because it has higher spin speed. Homeowners may even be able to make small repairs themselves. For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text . The drain alarm means that the draining didnt finish even though its been attempting to drain for an extended period of time. Verified The main reason a washing machine won't drain is because of blockage in either the pump or the drain hose. Its designed to help prevent electrical overloads and potential ensuing fires. This acts as the drain hose and the water inlet hose. jyoti,Yes, to fix your Panda washing machine power cord, buy a new one.Buy a 3 prong 110v or a 3 prong 220v cord (Whichever the one you need).The cords are universal, it does not have to be a Panda washer brand cord.-RR. For safety purposes, dryers are designed not to start unless the door is securely locked. 1. The first one I had also lasted less than one year with the gear stems falling down into the machine when the mounts broke and the gears were stripped. My mini washer is leaking I was inspecting the inside and saw that the drain compartment inner tubing has a rip.Can I order the inner gasket rubbing?If so how much will it be?Panda Small Compact Portable Washing Machine 7.9 lbs Capacity with Spin Dryer XPB36, Brenda Soto,The parts are not easy to find.You can take out the ripped tubing and try and find a universal tubing that you can cut to size.Remove the tube and take it to your nearest home improvement store or an appliance store.Or try eBay for Panda washing machine parts.-RR. Although the motor may restart once it has cooled down, the problem is only likely to worsen over time. Have same washing machine. Put the multimeter on rx1 and touch the probes on the switches terminals. Roberta,If the motor is working, check all wiring to and from the motor and control panel.There is most likely a loose wire or possibly a bad control assembly.-RR. Are these parts available to order? My machine also was missing the users manual so I dont know how to operate it correctly and what I need to do to keep it in the best condition possible. At this point I just got it, hooked it up and it will not spin/agitate/wash it just keeps clicking. The Motor Is Overloaded or Broken. Now, try to do a load of laundry. When you put clothes in, you need to evenly spread them around if you have a top-loading washing machine. Install the hoses back onto the washing machine and the tap with the new washers. PANDA XPB27B just bought and leaking from the bottom! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Panda 3200 rpm Portable Spin Dryer 110V/22lbs Stainless Steel at Amazon.com. If youve been using your Panda washer for some time, then chances are that the water hose has been damaged. How do I contact them to get one? I have Panda XPB36 and the spinner stopped, the washer is fine.I do not know what to do. On the right side, you'll see a long metal (probably gray) housing. Doing this cleans out the drum. I have the panda xpb36 and the dry spinner is not working. Panda PAN56MGW2 Compact Portable Washing Machine. The noise sounded like metal coming loose. So you might want to check it with your multi-meter. The door lock ensures that its safe to use the washer while its running. A good sign that the motor relay is to blame is if the motor starts when the homeowner pushes the start button, but stops after it is released. $138.27 $184.99. Although it's possible to DIY with some . BTW love my machine!!! current price $179.99. 4. Then you need to connect it to the sink. Where can I find manual/operating instructions for PAN310DG. Thanks Toby, Is it okay to use in-wash freshness boosters in my portable panda? Remove the door panel to have access to the latch. It may be loose or broken and is inexpensive and usually easy to replace. I have a Panda Washer xpb36-388s and I need to find a replacement motor for the washer side. I received my PAN40SF yesterday, I put it together and when I turned it on, the drum wasnt spinning and there was no hot air. This is the surest way to confirm that the washer is operating as it should. When the thermal fuse blows out, the dryer wont start, which is a safety precaution to prevent a fire. Search for qualified appliance repair services at no cost. [sc name=homeimpsolutionspromo ]. Donna,That particular Panda Washer Drain Hose is difficult to locate. If your dryer has been unplugged, just plug it back in and continue with your laundry day. If the dryer makes sound but wont start, there is probably an issue with the drive motor. Spinner Dryer Repair Tutorial (Not Spinning Problem) - YouTube Spinner Dryer Repair Tutorial (Not Spinning Problem) RDC TV 215K subscribers Join Subscribe 495 Save 86K views 4 years ago. Ive been searching for information on one online for hours and am not finding anything, just reviews. Inspect the hoses for any damage. Can you help? It can be attached to most surfaces, thanks to its highly adjustable clamping mechanism that can fasten at different . Is there any instructions on how to remove and clean it? Copyright 2013 to 2023 RemoveandReplace.com - Appliance Repair | Learn How To Fix Your Appliances. There are a lot of spin dryers on the market, but I finally settled on a Panda Spin Dryer. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Compact Panda dryer is 120V with a 1400W at its maximum. I just bought a PAN638MH1. If you are using a flexible hose, replace it with a rigid system. The instruction manual the machine came with was not helpful with this. If the cord is melted or discolored near the metal prongs, this could indicate that the cord is overheating. The timer may be broken if the dial does not move after being set, the machine keeps running after time is up, or if the clothes are not as dry as usual after a cycle. Where can I buy replacement parts? if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'removeandreplace_com-netboard-1','ezslot_26',647,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-removeandreplace_com-netboard-1-0'); Panda dryer back exhaust vent location PAN40SF, Panda dryer control panel display identification PAN40SF, The Panda XPB36 washer was the number 1 seller among Amazon customers at the time this article was written, and its had received a whopping average rating of 4.5 stars (out of 5 stars) from customer reviews. I have a xpb70 panda washing machine and the spinner sometimes works, sometimes doesnt i try to open the back panel and cant figure out what wrong with it, what can i do?? Though theyre designed to last for many years, the button to start the dryer could have worn out. Dryer is unplugged. There are many different types of Panda washing machines and dryer models. Can I fill it by hand instead of connecting it to the faucet? I have a Panda Portable Compact Top Load Washer, 1.6cu.ft, PAN56MGW2, Wash, Rinse, Spin and Drain Fully Automatic Washing Machine 120V. Use a high quality detergent if you are experiencing excess lint when using your Panda. If the machine gets too hot at any point during the cycle, the thermostat is designed to turn off the heat until the machine can cool down again. A working belt should provide some resistance, so if the drum turns very easily and loosely, the belt is probably broken. Connect the unicouple to washer with the thread of the fill hose on the cold water inlet valve. Hello,Im having a similar problem with the 10lb XPB45 Panda not draining. You should be able to tug it and not have it come off of the faucet. I turn it on and there is no sounds, no water what could be wrong??? The Panda XPB36 washer was the number 1 seller among Amazon customers at the time this article was written, and its had received a whopping average rating of 4.5 stars (out of 5 stars) from customer reviews. Posts on this website contain references to products that we may receive compensation when a link is clicked. If youve had your portable washer or dryer for years, its likely this could be the case. My panda washer sll pf a sudden just stop filling with water. In some cases, the drum will not turn at all. The drain pump and the inner rubber hose connected to it is leaking. Tried it with nothing inside the machine; still doesnt spin. My Panda washing machine makes a sound like it has rocks in the bottom when its draining.Is there a way I can take it apart and see if theres rocks in there or is there a repair service that you recommend?It does not drain correctly because of this. Turn the power back on to the washing machine. Dryer vent is clogged This is the most common cause of a dryer not heating. Panda 3200 rpm Portable Spin Dryer 110V/22lbs Stainless Steel. The motor has a thermal overload built into it, which means if the motor gets too hot, it will shut down, this will not have anything to do with heating, but the dryer will stop spinning. Below are Panda Washer DryerVideo HelpGuides. If it turns too easily, the belt has probably snapped and needs to be replaced. Dont know of any other filter that can be removed and cleaned. Whats wrong? Many times the solution is an easy fix or an inexpensive part. 7. Food Warmer GE Panda iRes Warmer Operation And Maintenance Manual. Panda 621 SG washer will not drain. I am absolutely LOVING my little panda washing machine the timer tho. Remove the pump belt and the three pump retaining screws. It will not get hot. Replace the door strike if you think its too worn. cant find them online. I even tried to register through the site and it wont go to the page.i dont know what to do. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Before getting started, homeowners will want to make sure that the machine is unplugged to avoid electrical shock. SPONSORED. Its a brand new panda, but after 3 loads the dryer no longer works. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents which can damage the unit. . Regarding the thermal overload does this mean if the motor gets to hot the unit will shut down even mid cycle? Appliance repair experts are just a click away. If your dryer is not drying the way you expect it to, these common reasons are a good place to start in your troubleshooting. Even if a homeowner is able to identify the problem, it can be difficult and dangerous to attempt to repair a dryer themselves. It perfectly coordinates with any Panda washers and any other compact washing machines. To troubleshoot a faulty motor, homeowners can unplug the dryer and locate the motor on the back of the machine, then remove the belt and inspect for lint or blockages. Am I able ship the machine for repair if I am unable to resolve the problem? I opened it up and saw that the buzzing noise was coming from the valley water inlet. Now that you know what all the codes mean, you can know what you possibly need to replace or troubleshoot. Thanks! The air coming out is room temperture. Add. Over time, drive belts can wear down, crack, loosen, or break completely. 99. What information is needed to use the warranty? 6) When load is done, turn dial to drain and drain water out of washer. Also, check that the start button was either pressed or turned enough to activate the dryer. John,Panda dryer gives me 3 error code as soon as i plugged it in.Check to be sure there is nothing blocking the air vent exhaust hose.What is the model number of your Panda dryer?-RR. Mary Jo Matey,Yes you may need a new timer assembly or it may be just a simple wiring issue.Check the washer and be sure all wires and wire harnesses are secure.-RR. Why Isnt My Washing Machine Using Fabric Softener. Detach the drain hose from your washing machine and run water to remove clogs that might inhibit the flow of water. However, light items get too wrinkled for me. Its important that you do this because having more clothes on one side will cause one side of the drum to be heavier and this will make it more likely to hit the side of the washer. If theyre damaged for whatever reason, the electric connection between the door switch and the washing machine or dryer can stop working or not turn on. 13. Appliance repair technicians have seen hundreds of broken dryers and will be able to get to the root of the problem quickly. My panda dryer has a small blue rubber belt that i need to replace and i need to know where i can order it. To test this, youll need to use a multimeter (View on Amazon). Can we get a replacement seal kit? How Do I Fix My Bathroom Vent Fan Thats Not Working? Continue with Recommended Cookies. Reposition the clothes and try again. The pump is still working and the knob/gears are not stripped. For comments questions or suggestions you can email us at: sales@panda-appliances.comsales@panda-appliances.com Make sure the dryer is level and doesn't wobble. NOTE: Cheap washing machine detergents break down clothing fabrics faster and excess lint will result. Beyond the mess that a leaking washer makes, the problem doesn't always mean an expensive repair bill. When the heating element is blocked, it overheats and shuts down the thermostat. I need it. Troubleshooting Your Clothes Dryer When Something Goes Wrong. This 0.9-cubic foot machine is ideal for just one individual's laundry. Hi I have the xpb70 and the drain pump has stopped working. If theres any tilt then the load will shift in the direction of the slope and the drum will be unbalanced. 3 - Check the Water Level Switch Other dryers may stop working completely. You may have to remove the laundry and run the machine on the rinse mode. Most Common Dryer Troubleshooting Problems Dryer won't start 13 possible causes and potential solutions Learn More Featured Video 02:31 Dryer stopped spinning 7 possible causes and potential solutions Learn More Featured Video 02:02 Dryer drum not turning My Panda PAN50SWR1 washing machine doesnt spin. If you've noticed spikes in your energy bills, slow drying, or another problem, schedule service to get your dryer into top shape. Parts needed most frequently is the Panda washer drain hose, faucet attachment, lint filter, and floating washing machine lint filter bag. You dont mention which type of Panda Machine you have Ive had both the twin-tub machine & the larger compact machineFor the twin-tub machine, theres a couple of screws down in the bottom of the tub that access the top part of the drain area and you can go through the back to get to the rest of the drain line. To remove the false overflow error, one can take several actions. Its 18 dollars for a replacement drain hose! Due to this pressure, the sensor then sends a signal to the control module indicating high frequency. Be sure to clean off your lint screen after each use. If the spin dryer moves in an irregular way or does not pick up spin speed, stop it. It will be looped around the drum, under the idler pulley wheel, and around the drive pulley. Customer Support 6 days a week. I have a panda pan56mgp3 washer the spin belt broke on it last night. How To Drain It Explained, TV Speakers Are ON But Not The Surround Sound. 800-299-9470. Spin timer works but does not spin. A lot of foam could easily form in the washing machine when a wrong detergent or too much of the right detergent is used. Can dry 6.6 pounds of laundry at a time. If the lock does not latch properly or is damaged, you need to find out if it is an electrical or a mechanical issue. $221.36. Or keeps spinning but not heating?Let us know what you find, and please give us the model number of your Panda dryer.-RR. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. For example if the dryer still had 40 mins left of drying time would it shut down at that point or would it cycle down to 0 immediately to shut off? Grab a buck and place it under the water hoses to catch leaking water. The legs should all be on the floor at once and you need to make sure that if its not, you need to make it even by weighing the washer down or placing a book underneath one of the legs to hold it up. Inspect the belt for any signs of burning, fraying, cracking, wear, or other damage. This is what causes the loud sound as your washer goes through the wash cycle. I would like to purchase the panda washing machine drain hose and faucet attachment for the panda xpb36. Remove the hoses from the wall and the washing machine. Panda Dryer Model: PAN60SF need the in spout hoses. Good luck! I followed all instructions with the second machine and it is holding up much better except for the issues with the spinner. I am on my second Panda washing machine XPB36 with spinner both purchased from Amazon. What does error code E 2. Because of the small size, many people choose Panda as they live in apartments, dorms, RVs, and most of the Panda washers are portable. The inside of the drain hose for my machine (Model# PAN612SG) is covered in black mold. Unplug your dryer and make sure that the drum is empty. Leslie,Here is a Washing Machine Facebook page for Panda that may help you get the part you need.There is a phone number and website to help you.-RR. One indication is if the problems are inconsistent, such as the machine randomly turning on and off. The unit is only 2 years old and has not worked for about a year. Check the full page and you may find the exact Panda washer drain hose you need.-RR. Plug the wire harnesses into the new door strike. Always unplug the spin dryer before cleaning. Its usually colored blue. Mean on washer pan70swr, I purchased a PAN56MGP3 1.6 cu ft washer from Amazon in March 2019. You'll likely need to do a little troubleshooting to identify the cause. Problems with draining usually stem from a drainage hose that's become either kinked or clogged with small items like coins or buttons from your clothing. Then remove the vent hose from the back of the dryer and shake it out. This compact dryer with 5.5 lbs cloth capacity and 1.5 Cu. Wanna know the latest products from Panda quality appliances, then we've got you covered. Thank you very much.Sara, We got a panda portable washing machine 6320w it not old at all it has e2 come on how do we fix it. If they look grimy, remove, clean, and replace them. If this doesnt work, replacement is the only option for a defective timer. Any melting, fraying, or damage of any kind to the power cord needs immediate attention. This occurs when the lid is opened after starting the delay function. This is a part of the safety mechanism that can activate the lid switch so that it can keep the door shut while the clothes are tumbling around. These washers have certain errors in place to tell you whats wrong with them and in turn, you can troubleshoot them if something is wrong. I bought a Panda PAN725SF mini dryer.Right out of the box it didnt work.After 5-8 minutes it turns off and the vent on the bottom is very hot.After about half an hour it will turn back on, but no heat.I contacted the place I bought it from and they wanted me to ship it back to them.It would have cost about $200 to do so.I bought the thing for about that.So I am trying to understand whats wrong with it. Your email address will not be published. To find out if this is the problem, open the dryer door, reach in, and attempt to turn the big circular tumblerthe drumby hand. Sometimes the simplest solution when a dryer wont start is to repair a defective door switch. If I set it to 180 mins its at 0 min in 20 mins or so so I just keep turning it up before it stops so that it remains on. My Panda washer xpb70 is 10 months old and the spinner stopped working.I opened up the back panel and tried to turn the spinner on and I can hear the motor running but I dont see the part of the motor that is connected to the spinner move.Would I be able to replace the spinner motor myself?If so where can I purchase the XTD-60 spin motor? When your washing machine is unbalanced, it can trigger the E3 error code and when this happens, it can start the imbalance alarm. How do I get the tube to loosen? It MAY also mean there is a draining issue.Be sure the washer is able to drain, check drain hose for blockage.Check the door to be sure it is closed properly.The door may have a wiring issue so check the door switch.-RR. LG Refrigerator Ice Maker Problems Is Your LG Fridge Not Making Ice? Spin drying is also faster it takes two to three minutes to get clothes . :) If you have the bigger machine, have you checked the filter on the back of the machine? One of the most common reasons your dryer won't spin is because the drive belt is broken. Basically a spin dryer spins at a high rate of speed (mine spins at 3200 rpm), and is intended to get your clothing almost dry without using heat - just a fast spin. Check the power supply: Make sure that the dryer is properly plugged in and that the circuit breaker is not tripped. Required fields are marked *. It literally just cycles through the timer way too fast. 1. There are a lot of different codes and problems tthat can be displayed on the control panel of the Panda washer and dryer. Go to the exhaust vent outside and use your hand to verify that the air is very warm and exiting at a decent flow. Is that normal? There is a little that you can do to fix this. Copyright 2022 Techzillo Ltd. All rights reserved. How To Replace An Oven Light Bulb For New And Older Ovens, Frigidaire Dishwasher Is Not Draining? I just moved apartments and my panda pan50swr faucet adapter doesnt fit my new faucets. No heat. Search for qualified appliance repair pros at no cost. Do I need to return this and get a new one? 4. You can use drop-in lint catcher device or add vinegar to the rinse. Though this problem is rarer than others, its worth looking into when other common issues dont seem to be the cause of a dryer that wont start. This imbalance can be a simple fix and you want to make sure that you constantly have your clothes evenly arranged in the top-loading washer or dryer to reduce any damage that might be caused by imbalances. If there is a problem with the belt, they may notice the dryer squeaking or making a popping sound when the drum is turned. 2. Gone are the days of stringing up yards of clothesline and hanging the familys clothes on display, but this means that when the dryer isnt working, youre out of luck. Another common reason for filling failures is a clogged or obstructed filter. I have a pan356HB that makes a buzzing noise and doesnt wash the clothes. Check the Following. If this happens, the fuse will need to be replaced before the machine can be used again.

Masoud Shojaee Shoma Net Worth, Hal And Mal's St Paddy's Parade 2022, Police Academy Running Cadences, Articles P