Discussing mans original sin against God, a footnote in The Jerusalem Bible says: It is the power of deciding for himself what is good and what is evil and of acting accordingly, a claim to complete moral independence . The Encyclopedia Britannica 11th Ed Vol 15, page 321 says Yahweh is not a Paleo-Hebrew/Greek name. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. This statement is the first statement the Watchtower has made that has some truth. You must need a bible to understand. (a) What is the situation on earth today? | Even the Gnostics never said that this name means evil God, because it does not mean this. They give nothing to the poor and sit and wait for the UN to give them orders where they have a seat since the begining of their conception pretty much. They were not so weak that they could not have resisted when the Devil tempted them. PRIVACY POLICY We do see in earlier verses people using the divine name so this verse is not saying they didnt know or use the name. YAHWEY TAROT CARDShttps://www.google.com/search?q=YAHWEH+TAROT+CARDS&rlz=1C1CHBF_en&sxsrf=ALeKk00MVsFvVChqPnLC3kbzxaCx28GGOQ:1584248847713&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjM3rbu2pvoAhUEXqwKHVBjQQ_AUoAnoECA0QBA. As Strongs explains under Jehovah 3068: so God explained the meaning of I am who I am, He spoke to the fathers as YHWH, but the promised deliverance and, therefore, the fuller significance or experienced meaning of His name were unknown to them. So therefore the forefathers knew and used the divine name, however it was at this point that God explained its grand meaning to them. Yes, the permission of temporary suffering has often made it possible for children to enjoy better health later on in life. Who, what, where, why, whenbecause this determines context. Kenyon all had commentaries that mentioned usage in the Greek Magical Papyri, which showed various combinations of the letters, iaou. A critical look at the forms of the name of God: YHWH, JEHOVAH, & MORE. Heather's blog, Worship Walk Ministries, offers weekly Scripture passages and insights to ponder. The first sin was an attack on Gods sovereignty. That is, it was an attack on Gods right to be mans absolute ruler or superior. The UN is Satan the devils headquarters and how he controls the world. If that were the case, surely all their children would have been brought up to be Satan Worshippers. By means of the question, Why does God allow wickedness?, the Watchtower is asserting that God allows wickedness. This work is said by many to have been the first work that contained the spelling, Jehovah. For evildoers themselves will be cut off, but those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth. Your eternity depends on it. People rushed for shelter. You need to read Exodus chapter 6 verse 3 where he said I appeared unto Abraham Isaac and Jacob by the name of God but by my name Jehovah was I not known unto them. The water level mounted steadily hour after hour, day after day. 34 And Jehovah saith unto Moses, `Hew for thyself two tables of stone like the first, and I have written on the tables the words which were on the first tables which thou hast bro Because without there is within and visa versa. 1943 in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of ruin, mischief., It is another form of No. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Pingback: YEHOVAH/JEHOVAH = SATAN WE ARE THE REAL HEBREWS. You have people that know the Ancient Phonecian Hebrew and they have got themselves a JPS Hebrew Tanakh and read the Yahweh/Jehovah in the scriptures and it says Yahawah but it is still the same as Jehovah or Yahweh which means sacred god of wickedness, clamity and ruin. (a) Who are doing wicked things? (b)What does this clearly prove? I did my studies and I do know that Jehovah is Satan. With the intricacies of the languages and tedious translations involved, it is beyond ludicrous for anyone to chop apart the name Jehovah and convert it to a meaning such as God of ruin. LOL. ( ) is the Jewish moon god, also known as BAAL & Allah the moon god. Besides, the author I read who made this claim gave absolutely no evidence that the etymology of the word Satan has any relationship with ancient Sanskrit. Have the past 6,000 years of history shown that humans have been successful in governing themselves without Gods guidance? I was raised a JW and I know my family had nothing but love in our home from the day we switched from being protestant due to 5 scriptures in the king James bible that led my mother to believe it had to be the truth. Yahweh calls his followers by hissing to them! To illustrate, in English you could say you won something, yet in Korean won is a currency. 2:9. You should prayerfully meditate and do research on this subject more because if you are equating Gods name, the name which by your own sources use as the divine name of the true God, with that as Satan, well, I dont think I need to explain the level of blasphemy that is. A hearty wife invigorates her husband, but a frigid woman is cancer in the bones. Why not just say Yahweh? It reads: I well know, O Jehovah, that mans way does not belong to him.It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step. 8. Simply put, Jehovah is The God of Evil! Jehovah (/ d h o v /) is a Latinization of the Hebrew Yhw, one vocalization of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. 3 It was Satan the Devil who started wickedness on earth. Jesus the [ADAMIC 100% PURE WHITE STOCK] Christ does not descend from a negro~Canaanite Jewish/Muslim moon god named YAHWEY/ALLAH and a negress~Canaanite goddess called the queen of Heaven. And if thats the case how many possible syllables can you turn YH into to prove a point? Angel sons of God forsook their proper places in heaven, materialized as men and mated with the beautiful daughters of men to produce a hybrid race of giants or bullies. In 2 Samuel 11:11 you will find these 3 shocking words THE FLATT ERTHE. THE FLATT ERTHE Google Search What else needs to be said after that? names in -iah, -jah.. Jehovah is a latinized pronunciation of the Hebrew name for God, most likely pronounced Yahweh, Yehwah or Yehowah in Hebrew. 10 Throughout history all kinds of governments have been tried, but none have brought security and real happiness to all those living under their rule. WHEREVER you look in the world, there is crime, hatred and trouble. The Power of Fasting and Praying, Esau is the modern day Caucasian (White Man), From the Tabernacles of EdomEsau.. .the father of the caucasian race also known as Edom and Idumaean. They made the claim that the God of the Old Testament, YHWH, was evil. "Yah" (#H3050) means "god". God did work under the name of Jehovah, from His leadership of the Israelites out of Egypt to the end of the Age of Law. Even from a considerable distance Abraham could observe how thick smoke ascended from the land like the thick smoke of a kiln!Gen. (Isaiah 12:2), "Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength." I think you will find the following interesting. When you say HalleluYAH or HalleluJAH you are giving your HIGHEST PRAISES to the negro~Canaanite~Edomite moon god YAH. Shalawam Ahch/Ahchwath, Please be advise that I've been getting emails stating that I invited people to join my Facebook account with the name Ahayah Yashiya. American Holocaust (The conquest of the New World), The Family of Trillionaires and the Rothschild Conspiracy (Full Documentary), Weather Warfare Documentary History Channel HAARP, Bionics, Transhumanism, and the end of Evolution (Full Documentary), Our Search for Real Discoveries Around The Dead Sea Part 1, Ahayah Yashiya: The Origin and History of the SECRET RAPTURE DOCTRINE, The HIJACKED of Christ and Mary Virgin Birth Deception Semiramis and Tammuz, Salvation To The Gentiles According To The Bible, The Truth Behind The Sons of God Nephilim, When and How to Keep the Sabbath Day Holy According to the Bible, MUST WATCH! Since the days of Jeremiah, the Jews have forgotten their gods name and replaced it with the title Baal or YHVH: The lying prophets Which think to cause my people to forget my [Gods]nameas their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. (Jer 23:27). It is clearly stated that Jehovah is indeed Satan the devil. Here are my two conclusions that helps me put them together: 1. The LORD our God will destroy them. God will repay evil people for their wicked acts as the bible stated . Jehovah permits wickedness because it's an answer to Satan's original challenge. He asked the Lord if there were 50 righteous, would the Lord spare it; He said yes. Many later translations, including the English Revised and American Standard versions, followed suit. To the meek ones, for example, he gives this strong assurance: "Do not show yourself heated up because of the evildoers. This theory is based on Rev 1:4-5 and Rev 1:8 (note in these scriptures that God: is, was, and is to come). It is being made by a Satanist who has no interest in the truth. Their purpose was to hide the history of the real Hebrews, so that they may be the chosen people. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. So Yah/Jah just denotes God and can also refer to fallen Gods also. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 2 Corinthians 5:10 (KJV) "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that Thanks. Yah/Jah just denotes God, Some people say some of the Prophets have Jah/Yah in their names also but there is prophets that lived that did not, Moses did not, Samuel did not! Jesus was an ADAMIC ISRAELITE. Most High GOD Christ According to the Hebrew Language!! Well, what would you say? Maybe look into your history on this religion before standing up for them. It is also said that studies of the Greek Magical Papyri of Egypt reveal the usage in variations even before Pugio Fideiwas written, dating back to approximately 1100. The use of Jehovah was really a progression over time. The 4 LETTERS YHWH ARE NOT HOLY! Hebrew: Yehowyakiyn And Jehovah said unto Moses, Pass on before the people, and take with thee of the elders of Israel; and thy rod, wherewith thou smotest the river, take in thy hand, and go." You can't find firm footing in a swamp, but life rooted in God stands firm. But destroying them would not have settled matters in the best way. In English, the Y is pronounced as J. If your research wasnt done from there, then God have mercy on you. You should be a bit more skeptical of such bogus claims. Beginning in the 16th century, early translations, such as King James and William Tyndale's translations of the first five books of the Old Testament, started using this form of the Tetragrammaton. False prophet. Thank you. He who has an ear let him hear! However only ONE statement is supported in scripture; ONE statement is taking scripture out of context;ONEstatement is contradicted by scripture; and the remaining FIVE statements have no support from the bible at all! This is an entirely false claim. (Psalms 83:18 NIV). 6:1-7; 2Pet. Shu = sky god. In fact you will get one of two results depending on the syntax . Im on the same planet with you people? Priests have MORE POWER than God Himself. They claimed that this God is evil, but even they did not make the bogus claim that his name means evil God. Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, wickedness and noisome. Still another promise that points unmistakably to the end of the wicked on an international scale was voiced by Gods prophet Zephaniah: Keep yourselves in expectation of me, is the utterance of Jehovah, till the day of my rising up to the booty, for my judicial decision is to gather nations, for me to collect together kingdoms, in order to pour out upon them my denunciation, all my burning anger; for by the fire of my zeal all the earth will be devoured. (Zeph. You positively will not die, Satan said. The last point of argument as to exodus 6:3, why Jehovah had not yet made his name known to them. However, experts do not all agree on this possibility. Most Christians are familiar with the word Jehovah. 11 The evidence should be clear to all. This statement is extremely harsh. This is the new Earth, there will be another (the 4th earth) after man/Jehovah destroys this one. True Holy days of the Bible and not Holidays! rent to own house in quezon city 5k monthly. This is an entirely false claim. To All My Hebrew Israelites Indian Hindu Brothers and Sisters, Message To All Americans Black and White Rich and Poor, https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/happy-life/what-was-gods-original-purpose-for-man/#?insight%5Bsearch_id%5D=33a3afa6-598d-4af1-81d2-1c959dfe74c7&insight%5Bsearch_result_index%5D=0, https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g200702/who-is-satan-is-he-real/#?insight%5Bsearch_id%5D=9764f9ac-ea27-4453-8c7f-73919dafcf13&insight%5Bsearch_result_index%5D=0, https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20141101/#?insight%5Bsearch_id%5D=5a661b2b-2e43-4b21-a2d5-ea5d2122bf8f&insight%5Bsearch_result_index%5D=2, https://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=who+is+jehovah, https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/, YEHOVAH/JEHOVAH = SATAN WE ARE THE REAL HEBREWS, https://www.google.com/search?q=YAHWEH+TAROT+CARDS&rlz=1C1CHBF_en&sxsrf=ALeKk00MVsFvVChqPnLC3kbzxaCx28GGOQ:1584248847713&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjM3rbu2pvoAhUEXqwKHVBjQQ_AUoAnoECA0QBA, https://flatearthdeception.com/pastor-dean-odle-skyfall-2019-biblical-creation-book/. Yod~He~Vav~He, & YHWH are chanted during witchcraft, divination, & sorcery. Human jealousy is selfish; it is fueled by envy. Essentially, they redefine the parts slice by slice. Wickedness is due, in part, to Satans influence. All of the names phonetically start with two syllables that are read Yeh-ho. After all of my diligent studies and researches, I know that Jehovah is Satan. ( ), YAHWEY is not The Creator God, (Obid:16). Those who claim differently are simply making weak or completely bogus arguments. But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.Ps. JESUS THE FATHER, JESUS THE CHRIST/SON, JESUS THE HOLY SPIRIT. Psalm 4-1. Not according to Genesis 3:13 where it reads: Jehovah God then said to the woman: What is this you have done? The woman replied: The serpent deceived me, so I ate.. The only true research about the things of God come from His WORD; the BIBLE. 5 The rebellion against God in the garden of Eden raised an important issue or question. It was one of the first of many expressions of love God showed to His people. Centuries later, a group of Jewish scholars called the Masoretes wanted to restore the word. Many of the Gnostics in the second and third century made exactly this claim, for example in the Gospel of Judas. Our savior would never have suggested such. No need to see that post because I am positive that YEHOVAH is SATAN. We would not be able to choose right or wrong because we would be "programmed" to only do right. Peaches means to her what it means to her. In addition, the woman I refer to also states that one cannot put yah in front of Gods name. How To Pray? But because the Hebraic language was written without vowels, the actual original sound of the Tetragrammaton has been debated. This is the first scriptural explanation I have seen. But Satan also have Yah/Jah in his name, when you reach a certain degree of Masonary they reveal to you Satans name Jahbulon. My sister once spent a summer in Turkey. For anyone else reading this, hopefully my explanation helped. Giving them His true name was an act of intimacy that invited mankind to know Him. Jesus is named aftet g -Zeus the one who married his mother and had children with her. Psalm 4 Meaning - Verse by Verse Explanation from Bible. Even if it did, it would do absolutely nothing to prove his point. God condemns wicked acts. For the Gentiles not to set God before them means that they do not fear God. I encourage you to actually compare the tetragrammaton to modern English using any available language chart. Did man assert his right to rule? However, this same source also states, " 'Yahweh' is favored by most Hebrew scholars" (ibid). Furthermore, the Bible clearly says wickedness increased to the degree that God had no choice but to wipe out all of humanity and start over. SEE THIS POST TO SEE YEHOVAH IS GOD ALMIGHTY. I hope I have helped and please dont hesitate to ask for a Bible study. Jehovah is the name God uses in His forming a relationship with man. This chapter narrates the prophet's first contact with God and how he is given his mission to spread His Word throughout the world. 11:5) And in another place he informs us: I, Jehovah, am loving justice, hating robbery along with unrighteousness. (Isa. False Teachings of Church Christianity!!!! I will not justify the wicked, Ex. But these are the results of humans trying to rule themselves apart from God.Proverbs 19:3. So thats why I will need to report this to you so that you will understand the truth of Jehovah. In fact, much of the suffering on earth would be prevented if people obeyed God's laws. The result as we know it, has become Yahweh. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Live in the light. In addition, many names that ended in yah were translated iah, which some believe was also done by the Masorites out of fear of people speaking the holy name of God out loud. Jehovah has allowed time to pass to give humanity the opportunity to rule themselves. Why does Satan mean TRUTH in ancient Sanskrit while Jehovah means EVIL GOD in Hebrew? Psalm 4-6. . Satan did say that God knew Eve would know the difference between Good and Bad when she ate of it, which was a truthful statement. While I am not one to study such things as the Magical Papyri, it is worth noting that those who havestudied them discuss the variations of the name of God found in these ancient writings. Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as from creations beginning. (2Pet. The prophet Isaiah invoked the name, usually in the context of praise and worship: "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation." Either David or Devil. 8:11) By their attitude, too, they betray a failure to consider the many positive warnings of Gods purpose to act. Their wickedness was not entirely revealed ( Ezekiel 16:49) but we do know of their acts of sodomy (later in the chapter) had overtaken them in their actions, enough to rape. And they were successful, as they were chosen. In fact, crime, pollution, war, family breakdown and other problems have reached such a dangerous stage that scientists believe mans very existence is threatened. Genesis 6:5 (ASV) And Jehovah saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The answer is simply. God, the Creator of all things, wanted to foster a close relationship with the people He made. YHWH/YHVH AND AHAYAH (THE ILLUMINATI KNOWS THAT THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH IS AHAYAH), God Lord god, lord and Elohim = SATAN, Ahayah Does Not Dwell in a Temple Made with Hands, History and Scripture Proves Jews today are NOT Israel, The Jews Are Not Jews But Are Khazarians, The Zionists Jews were able to pull off their Racial Hoax for decades. Meaning of Ephesians 3:20. Over the centuries humans have tried nearly every form of government. So the important issue or question raised was: Does God have the right to be the absolute ruler of humankind? 7 Holy Week Prayers to Focus Your Heart on the Passion of Christ, This site is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of, Copyright 2023, Crosswalk.com. (Romans 13:9; Ephesians 5:3,18) God made Adam and Eve with a marvelous brain and body and with the ability to enjoy life to the full. The Tetragrammaton is considered one of the seven names of God in Judaism and the personal name of God in Christianity.. When dissected in the Hebrew, the true definition of Jehovah (Yah-Hovah) is revealed. 3:3,4) The destructive events in Noahs day and in Lots day point to the error of such ridiculers and to the fact that Jehovah will deliver the righteous.2Pet. 10They Refuse To Go To War Or Bear Arms In Conflict When it comes to war, Jehovah's Witnesses refuse to bear arms or engage in war or conflict of any kindeven when refusing means imprisonment or execution. The Watchtower Announcing Jehovahs Kingdom1990, The Watchtower Announcing Jehovahs Kingdom1966, The Watchtower Announcing Jehovahs Kingdom1967.

Orari Libera Uscita Militari, Bill Henderson Obituary, Children's Hospital Legal Internship, Newington High School Football Roster, Babson Baseball Coach, Articles J