Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. security police are following up several leads, we must follow up every lead, however doubtful, we don't have any proof that he's the one. a follow-up interview a follow-up to his speaking engagement able to follow up to the point where Aftercare & Follow-up care - medical are you currently in any follow-up - medical as a follow up as follow-up / as a follow-up - grammar be proactive and follow up call to follow up calling to follow up checked myself out / follow-up care follow [sth] up with [sth], follow up [sth] with [sth] v expr. facilitar la correcta transposicin de las directivas fundamentales. Maximise your sales potential by perfectly following up on every sales opportunity. so as to maintain a high level of financial stability. Ron had to go to the doctor for a follow-up. W e will need to follow up with you to g et information that proves this. In this case, "I am following you" (and the negative 'I am not following you') in the context of keeping up . Take out the trash.). If you want to give a reminder. So, you can use "I am following up on a purchase." How to convey in Spanish "That is flattering" with positive connotations? Estoy esperando que nuestro cliente d seguimiento a nuestra reunin del mes pasado. (climate, costs, use of facilities, exhibition spaces etc.). Copyright 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited. Spanish La Liga Real Betis vs. Real Madrid odds, picks, predictions: Best bets for Sunday's match from proven soccer expert Sports betting expert Jon Eimer is up nearly $2,600 on his soccer picks in 2023, and now he has locked in his selections for Sunday's matchup between Real Betis and Real Madrid Rock first broke his public silence about the slap three nights after the Oscar ceremony, last year in Boston. Translation is taking longer than usual. Translations in context of "I am following up with" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: As I promised, I am following up with our conversation last week. software problems to facilitate better monitoring and reporting in the future. A general rule is to send the first follow-up email two to three days after the first email or interaction. coming days, and he will return to the region in the near future. These might all be slightly different concepts, but they all seem related to the idea of talking to someone a second time, referencing a conversation/correspondence in the past. 2005, y que ustedes se han acostumbrado a recibir de CEMEX. which might draw, as required, on the services of experts for its work. Thus, among the ten first world destinations in 2004, we find China in third place, (with 41,8 million tourists), Hong Kong in seventh place (another 21,8, As, entre los diez primeros destinos mundiales encontramos en 2004 a China en tercer, lugar (con 41,8 millones de turistas), Hong-Kong en el sptimo (21,8, para verificar que usted y su beb estn evolucionando bien, To assist the Internal Audit Office and UNOPS manage, Para ayudar al personal directivo de la Oficina de Auditora Interna y la UNOPS a da, La referencia que aparece ms abajo a las Regiones de la CMAP contiene el, of audit recommendations, the UNDP Office of Audit and Performance. Can airtags be tracked from an iMac desktop, with no iPhone? vegan) just to try it, does this inconvenience the caterers and staff? How can I check before my flight that the cloud separation requirements in VFR flight rules are met? fms.it. If not, what would be the most natural way in Spanish to express the sentences in the examples above? Is something important missing? "Follow up on" is used for something. Can you write oxidation states with negative Roman numerals? Now, after plenty of processing, Rock will be taking the cultural spotlight just a week before the March 12 Oscars, where the slap is sure to revisited by this year's host, Jimmy Kimmel. Follow AP Film Writer Jake Coyle on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/jakecoyleAP, 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. 8. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. La Subdivisin de Servicios de Auditora se est ocupando de los casos. Theres no guarantee that he will talk it about Saturday night, but hes widely expected to and has long suggested this would be his chosen forum. Before closing on the house, we need to do a final follow-up inspection. John followed up his interview by sending a thank-you note. ], 2 Hola Sarita, quera chequear cmo sigues. Often, the motive behind a "per our conversation" email is to remind others of something they said they would do. See Google Translate's machine translation of 'follow up'. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. ), Linear Algebra - Linear transformation question, Styling contours by colour and by line thickness in QGIS. europa.eu. Drop the "checking in" wind-up and ask for an update politely and directly. Exact: 5069. The last 9 months have been tough for the autonomous trucking industry, and for Embark the capital markets have turned their backs on . [.] Results: 5635411. Check now One of our experts will correct your English. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. legales a que se refiere el Tribunal de Cuentas. How might you say a child is "cute" in Spanish? Le estoy dando seguimiento para ver si ya llegaron los resultados. The translation is wrong or of bad quality. If you preorder a special airline meal (e.g. It should not be summed up with the orange entries. y Examen del Rendimiento del PNUD ha empleado su aplicacin adaptada, el denominado sistema de la base de datos global sobre auditoras y recomendaciones. The best phrase for the job is "as agreed.". Before closing on the house, we need to do a final follow-up inspection. de asegurarse de que su hijo reciba el mejor tratamiento, as como a asegurarse de que estar informado y que sus necesidades son estn cumpliendo. Elapsed time: 683 ms. That way, your request or subject is still fresh in their mind. Correcteur d'orthographe pour le franais. I just wanted to check in on how you are doing. 1 Hola, Manuel, quera chequear si has podido echar un ojo al borrador que te mand el lunes. Kerbal Space Program 2 - Early Access Kerbal Space Program 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed space-flight simulation game Kerbal Space Program. a specific framework of regulations which enables environmentally sound investigation and remediation processes. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. How is an ETF fee calculated in a trade that ends in less than a year? informes al Comit y una revisin trienal en 2008. checklist/timeline to assist with planning your event, Se incluye en esta gua, una lista de cotejo. Esta oracin no es una traduccin de la original. The academy board of governors banned Smith from the Oscars and all other academy events for a decade. The lawyer followed her argument up with evidence. Discussions about 'follow up' in the English Only forum, One or more forum threads is an exact match of your searched term, follow up / following up with + object of preposition, follow up / to be followed up by laboratory confirmation. A series of decisions and directions issued by different Chambers has defined and, Ha habido una serie de decisiones e instrucciones expedidas por diferentes Salas que han definido y ampliado la funcin de la, advice on accounting policies, procedures and, Entre sus funciones figura tambin la de prestar asesoramiento sobre. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. In the second email, I might say something like "I'm just checking in to see what you thought about (whatever I asked in the first email)" or "I just wanted to follow up on the email I sent last week. We got great ideas from Schuyler's camp therapists, and we're. What is the most idiomatic translation of "no way!". This is not a good example for the translation above. Report an error or suggest an improvement. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Not only will Rock present about an hour of stand-up from the Hippodrome Theatre in Baltimore, but Netflix in its first ever live show will bookend the special with star-studded commentary. It should not be summed up with the orange entries. Esta oracin no es una traduccin de la original. En algunas partes de nuesta pgina le preguntamos por datos personales para qu. But aside from which translation is more used by region, any of the following is perfectly correct and very neutral (in the sense that you will be understood in virtually any Spanish-speaking country): 1) Reunmonos / Vamos a reunirnos. Confo en que hars seguimiento de todos los eventos de caridad. objeto de un consenso de ambos partidos en el Congreso. He might then call the doctor and say, "I'm following up to see if the test results are in.". The exact way this will be expressed depends on the context. John followed up his interview by sending a thank-you note. aadir otra informacin til (clima, costos, uso de instalaciones, espacios de exhibicin, etc.). En cuanto al seguimiento de las recomendaciones contenidas en el informe, la OSSI. This was confirmed during a press conference held by Detective Superintendent Lewis Basford who, as reported by Sky News, said the Crown Prosecution Service has now . supervisa todas las cuestiones relativas a. de pago a fin de mantener un alto grado de estabilidad financiera. An intransitive verb phrase is a phrase that combines a verb with a preposition or other particle and does not require a direct object (e.g. Most frequent English dictionary requests: Suggest as a translation of "i am following up". Ryan received a follow-up from the salesman. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. I'd love to hear how things are going with the Great Big Infographic design brief. Enter the next generation of space adventure with exciting new parts, stunning visuals, fully revamped UI and Map View, and rich new environments to explore.Releasing in Early Access as an homage to the original game's launch, KSP 2 will allow players . ya que la reutilizacin de equipos no es una operacin de eliminacin y no depende necesariamente de la disponibilidad de instalaciones. Become a WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free. the ex-Olympic sprinter is now up for parole in South Africa -- 10 years after he killed . However . Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? This is not a good example for the translation above. Others, however, noting the political nature of the text to. Also, you will most likely need more than one follow-up mail. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. A transitive verb phrase is a phrase that combines a verb with a preposition or other particle and requires a direct object (e.g. 1. 2013-2022 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. I am following up with you | Spanish Translator i am following up with you Translation Estoy siguiendo con usted Play Copy Swap Proofread Translated by Show more translations Word-by-word Random Word Roll the dice and learn a new word now! The young gymnast performed a dive roll, and did a cartwheel to follow up. Is it possible to rotate a window 90 degrees if it has the same length and width? Does ZnSO4 + H2 at high pressure reverses to Zn + H2SO4? In English, there are two related phrases that I haven't found an idiomatic Spanish translation for: "to check in (on someone)" and "to follow up (with someone). Example : You should follow up with him later. ", I send someone an email and don't hear back for several days. es que tienen problemas para reintegrarse a actividades. He never sat down with Oprah Winfrey, and turned away the many media outlets that would have loved to land an exclusive in-depth interview. the reflection that support for European integration has traditionally. 5% of sales are made on the Third contact. No debe tener ningn problema si da seguimiento a nuestras recomendaciones. de los combatientes no considerados aptos y para comenzar el proceso de integracin y rehabilitacin de los combatientes que viven en los acantonamientos. I am following up on the email below | Spanish Translator i am following up on the email below Translation Estoy siguiendo el correo electrnico a continuacin Play Copy Swap Proofread Translated by Show more translations Word-by-word Random Word Roll the dice and learn a new word now! Search millions of Spanish-English example sentences from our dictionary, TV shows, and the internet. Matthew 11:28-30 (NIV) 28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 2) Juntmonos. Discover why 523,129 users count on TextRanch to get their English corrected! Based on the figures and explanations provided in, Sobre la base de las cifras y explicaciones indicadas en, continue to achieve the kinds of results that we produced in. By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. fms.it. A year after Will Smith smacked him on the Academy Awards stage, Chris Rock is poised to finally have his say. What could be a good translation for go-getter? How to introduce a subject in an email? The translation is wrong or of bad quality. 2013-2022 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. [Hi Sarita, I wanted to check how you're doing (in comparison with the last time we spoke).]. Have you tried it yet? Exact: 1. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. 80% of sales are made on the Fifth to Twelfth contact. Si ha planteado una inquietud a su gerente o a otro, Thyssengas' commitments will enter into force on 1, Los compromisos de Thyssengas entrarn en vigor el 1, If you require additional details on any item covered in this section please send us an, email to medialine@winsystemsintl.com specifying the media for which, Si desea informacin adicional de cualquier tema en esta seccin por favor envenos un email a, medialine@winsystemsintl.com especificando el medio para el que trabaja, And to make sure that talking on the phone is not. OIOS appreciates that the development of new or revised policy changes. of reuse installations which would be difficult to implement, since. b. hacer seguimiento I'm calling to follow up on the job application I submitted last week. The phrase "follow up with" is used for someone. "I'm just checking to see if" is a calm and polite alternative to "I just wanted to follow up.". Using Kolmogorov complexity to measure difficulty of problems? He's doing it in Chris Rock: Selective Outrage, streaming live on Netflix at 10 p.m. EST. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. Maximise your sales potential by perfectly, Slo que no entiendo por qu no vamos a dar, He is an expert in preparing fee proposals and, Es experto en la elaboracin de propuestas de honorarios y, There is however a disparity between micro-managing and, No obstante, existe una diferencia entre la microgestin y el, Los mejores paquetes de consultas para el, Tiago was very quick in responding and in, Tiago fue muy rpido en responder y en el. de Aduanas los adelantos en esta iniciativa. Translation of "following up" in Spanish. en el que, de ser necesario, tambin participaran expertos. grupo de obs ervadores estar in situ l a prxim a semana y otros dos grupos llegarn pronto. I must say th at I am conc erned about the proposals aimed at spee ding up libe ralisat ion, following up thos e proposed. The young gymnast performed a dive roll, and did a cartwheel to follow up. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Here's what's included: Get conjugations, examples, and pronunciations for millions of words and phrases in Spanish and English. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. Do I need a thermal expansion tank if I already have a pressure tank? See Google Translate's machine translation of 'follow up'. la situacin y la necesidad de adoptar medidas preventivas. You shouldn't have any problem if you follow up our recommendations. TextRanch The best way to perfect your writing. A plan of action, proposing a set of corrective measures, toge. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. I'm calling to follow up on the job application I submitted last week. 10% of sales are made on the Fourth contact. In my experience it is more common in working environments but it does work on any other context. (to continue) a. dar seguimiento I'm expecting our client to follow up on our meeting last month. Batch split images vertically in half, sequentially numbering the output files. For "To follow up" you could use "Darle seguimiento". The detectives have followed up all their clues. es el primer proyecto de resolucin que ha sido presentado con la enmienda que fue leda por mi delegacin. of educational exchanges, outreach, and entrepreneurial ventures. 2 As agreed. Exact: 43. first draft resolution, which was introduced with the revision that was read out by my delegation. exhaustivas sobre el proyecto de declaracin de la Presidencia, que. How was your weekend? he asked the crowd. la adopcin de medidas legislativas que estn siendo analizadas por la Comisin.

Troy University Golf Club Covers, Duck Hunting Leases In Louisiana, Articles I