I have an aqua 1/2 gallon Atlas strong shoulder mason jar. ADVERTISEMENT I've seen far more green than any other color, fitting for a clover design! Today, while yard saling, I came across an old liquor bottle for 75 cents. Thank you! The bottle does have the H over A stamp. American Sweetheart. 10 In 1930, the company hired Edward Bates Franzheim to design a corporate headquarters. When researching old Atlas jars, all the Mason jars that seem to be made by them for use as actual re-usable Mason jars for home canning actually seem to have looked quite different. . About 5 1/4 in height and has an oval shape and is very thick glass. 1934-1942 Moderntone Cream Soup Bowl Photo by Jay B. Siegel Moderntone Cobalt Cup . next WINNER! Hope I have not over stepped on this info. Each jar does have the seam that runs the full length of the jar indicating they were manufactured in a mold. What is the Value of your Hazel Atlas Glass? A four-story Art Deco-styled building at 15th and Jacob streets was completed . Hazel Atlas Glass began production of dinnerware in 1923, what was their trade name for this first pattern? Best regards, Possibly made before they used the H over A. I am giving all of the jars I found to the grandkids of the folks that lived there. Explore over 425 Million sold for prices with item details and images. I found what I belive is an Atlas EZ seal lightning jar with the glass lid and wire, but seal is spelled Seae. Most of the ones Ive seen are not marked, so consider yourself lucky that you can identify the maker! I tried to date it as well but the markings on the bottom kinda throw me off. DoNotThrowStones. Rebecca, Theres also only a number 2 where the makers mark should be. Then they changed the lid size so they no longer fit the regular size canning jar lids. WorthPoint is the largest resource online for identifying, researching and valuing antiques. Best regards, This question will be open for continued debate until proof is found to clinch the ID one way or another! Find the Value of your Hazel Atlas Glass. and will never expire. It too has all kinds of bubbles throughout, however it has a seam around the neck just below the lip, and also vertical seams running down the body which indicate it was machine made. Platonite was patented by the Hazel Atlas Glass Company in 1936 but was used for making glassware and dinnerware sets as early as the 1920s. . Our regular subscription prices are This bottle base has 1949 date code to right. Jeanine, Im not that knowledgeable about the Hazel-Atlas Shirley Temple items, but there have been tons of reproduction mugs, pitchers, etc appearing on the market over the last couple decades or so.

Are Karl And Sapnap Actually Engaged, Articles H