While the ladders are mostly composed of steel, it is believed that the hinges on these ladders are made from zinc aluminum, an inferior type of metal that is prone to bending, breaking or shearing. Bottom hinge broke. 5 0 obj These instructions describe how to install an attic ladder parallel or perpendicular to the ceiling joists. The metal one is much better. Although consumers whod purchased the affected Space Master ladders (sold in leading home improvement retailers nationwide from January to May 1997) only received instructions for inspection and repair of the defective ladders, at least they had been officially warned of the products hazards and given means to avoid injury. N')].uJr While Werner did face a class action lawsuit over these ladders, the company has since settledthat suit and provided property owners with replacement ladders under the agreement; however, those who were injured after falling off one of these ladders were not compensated for their injuries under this agreement, and attorneys believe these victims may be able to file lawsuits separate from the class action. x- [ 0}y)7ta>jT7@t`q2&6ZL?_yxg)zLU*uSkSeO4?c. R -25 S>Vd`rn~Y&+`;A4 A9 =-tl`;~p Gp| [`L` "AYA+Cb(R, *T2B- Guddada Bootha was the famous television serial that made the viewers to stay glued to Doordarshan in the early 90s. I guarantee that a Japanese ladder wouldn't install like this -- sorry, but it's true. Used it last weekend and when I folded it back up I found the locking hinged had broke [sic]. 0000003400 00000 n 76 0 obj <> endobj xref 76 23 0000000016 00000 n ( PdHU8,z;*_MG$;Y(Dj#7J2j_9' % Other than that could do everything myself. Pretty easy to install, instructions could have been written better, I wish they would extend the maximum design ceiling height to 10'-6". After getting a bit of information, a replacement was on it's way. Also, when compressing the gas struts during installation, their gear mechanism slipped off of the teeth so badly that it took probably 20 tries to get the struts fully compressed. I opted to use a 12", Nice try, but more trouble than it's worth, Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2008. I screwed mine on tightly, but the first trip up the ladder and I could already see them bending. I have an issue with the link arms hitting one of the screws in the frame, but Werner is sending me a kit to install redesigned link arms. Not The First Faulty Attic Ladder For Werner Werners reluctance to their Easy Access ladder is especially peculiar considering the company had issued a voluntary recall for a different attic ladder in the past. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2016. Would "do it again" in a snap! The struts need no adjustment. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. B/:TPTON x_dBCY eYTY2aT7EvuWumZWD`%J)]}SspD`1x s/5Jt~QbT qbreKk2 %aSM;={\&Fl*7j Z="e} ;nh)pNb&j}WCb8}~?m Il($Jd|>,J{~US/[ ohQ?v-<87}(N;eYwSDA'h=X$)qF{% [In addition to the hinges, the] leg extensions that go on the bottom of the ladder are also made of very thin, cheap metal. endobj I opted to use a 12" adjustable wrench instead of the supplied wrench for compressing After reading the previous reviews on this unit I must admit, I was skeptical, but after owning 3 other Warner ladders with no problems I thought I'd give it a try. Even though the step width is wider than the old one, there is actually less room to get things up due to the smaller opening. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. [CRV-Vbd:iPv2djcI^x(eO{qj)`54]N'-b{ stream n6` lisa whelchel husband pete harris; werner attic ladder s2208 manual. January 2018 Had the this attic ladder for several years before one of the bottom hinges broke. Werner decided on cutting costs and used pot metal at the section joints and that is what gave. After all, manufacturers have a responsibility to protect consumers by taking reasonable measures to ensure that the products they offer are safe for their intended use. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2011. Good for them, having that on hand. % Two people could handle it without a come along. Surprisingly, a large number of the Easy Access ladder complaints featured on these websites were posted after 2008the year the product line was retiredwith some very recent entries dated in 2015. According to the allegations in the complaint, these attic ladders are sold by Lowes Home Centers. I bought this ladder approximately 2 years ago at Lowes and it really worked great until today. They must have improved this after some of the earlier reviews. Nicely finished and well contructed, supports me well and I weigh over 260 lbs (must have read earlier compaints and made changes). This defect made it easy for the stored ladder to come unfastened and fall down on bystanders below. I checked Werner's site to see what kind of warranty they had & there is none, however, there is mention of "standing behind their products". Check with your local fire marshal or building department before installing the attic ladder. Furthermore, even though homeowners continue to suffer harm from Easy Access ladders, as weve seen from numerous online complaints, consumers may no longer be able to obtain even a replacement ladder as offered in the class action settlement. 0000007043 00000 n Build vpn tunnel group for mac cisco asa. It looks like it will last for many years if you install it carefully and correctly. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2007. I didn't want the hassle of returning it so I just glued, clamped, and sanded it. Our attorney team represents legal clients in class action lawsuits, personal injury law suits and related legal matters, and other types of law and litigation. It has been alleged that the S2200 series of Werner Co.'s "Easy Access . <>/Font<>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 540 720] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Fits on Models: AH2210 AH2510 AH2512 AL2210 AE2210 ** If . gYpV:+ The struts need no adjustment. I got down and tried to install the ladder once I had (happily) shimmed it to within one half inch and it was a disaster -- one side of the ladder needed at least two inches more clearance. 'AOBOagh)]XJ4D&4}*TmBCj June 22, 2018, 11:47 AM PDT. The ladder is well made and installed fairly easily. OK, bought this ladder about 3 years ago & have used it about once a week since (occasionally multiple times). Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2016, Hinge broke tonight going up to get Christmas stuff. As a result, property owners have complained that they suffered back, neck, wrist and elbow injuries after their Werner attic ladders broke during use. As mentioned earlier, the ladder is heavy and as such can be difficult to maneuver when opening. Electrician stepped onto ladder and got stranded past the third step. But many homeowners are discovering that even trusted ladder brands sometimes have serious design flaws, manufacturing defects, or unclear safety instructions that may lead to dangerous accidents. RJ?Q` 1C endstream endobj 87 0 obj [/Separation/All 82 0 R<>] endobj 88 0 obj <> endobj 89 0 obj <> endobj 90 0 obj <> endobj 91 0 obj <>stream If so, you may have legal recourse. Roof support structures that have braces connected to the ceiling joists or that use trusses (see Figure 2) cannot be cut without destroying the load-bearing capacity of that section of the roof. Though the ladders frame is made of sturdy steel, the weak hinges, prone to shearing and shattering, can easily cause the ladder to collapse under normal use. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Check with your local fire marshal or building department before installing the attic ladder. nQt}MA0alSx k&^>0|>_',G! Generally, attic ladders are permanently installed at the attic entry in such a way that they can fold up with the attic door when not in use. 0000005542 00000 n - Mac Applications & Software. 2 0 obj It's very well built and I have more confidence than with the old one. H\@>E-Q ,zfOO#$~:}7440sS .]dkfZk=&i\||p=! Attorneys One of the most infamous examples is a product line of Werner attic ladders that incited numerous complaints and even a class-actionlawsuit. WHY WERNER Werner products are built for productivity, durability and safety. That means adding strips of drywall too. Standard Strut Kit For Aluminum Attic Ladders 1 Pair 36 80 By Werner Wernerparts. I was quite upset that the lag-bolt emplacement diagram on the instructions clearly called for the drilling through of a nice stainless-steel frame bolt - I couldn't notice what I was drilling through until the perforated bolt-head dropped onto my shoulder. This is part 1 of series of articles on how to install the Easy Access Attic Ladder by Werner. YK)AP st-tdANlYFQV-e%[:.(Xw!g&9bk0 Attic Ladder Assist Pole 1 item; Black Filler Angle 2 items; Bottom & Top Stops Replacement Kit 1 item; Compact Attic Ladder Pull Pole Replacement Kit 1 item; Conduit Holder Replacement Kit 4 items; Counter Balance Mechanism Kit (Two Arms) 1 item; Door Seal Replacement Kit 1 item; End Caps 2 items; End Caps Kit 23 items; Flat Type D-Rung 26 . H\j@}l.oL@bEh0:B]e5}g'vjW]9x$qd28<=Wjv26?rx-;6>rNZr">M^(#i.$|Kba?( !8TNpXcbS.pDu)#7$[Vp]RXMRM&-I'{"}RCRxHCB/^ -tyAusNZ`iZ3~0+ u( endstream endobj 86 0 obj <>stream We are unable to answer any questions in regards to this product and cannot assist you. Kindred the family soul surrender to love rapidshare free. REPLACEMENT PARTS Purchase replacement parts for your Werner attic ladders. This item doesn't ship well, but I go it replaced by Amazon without much fuss. Although consumers whod purchased the affected Space Master ladders (sold in leading home improvement retailers nationwide from January to May 1997) only received instructions for inspection and repair of the defective ladders, at least they had been officially warned of the products hazards and given means to avoid injury. (BC(-" xe{kx7#!gX^vp|d` >a}!bmQM)[+/{;OdT:l *bik(gk=G `2nUK^^KiI It took about 4 hours to install, was not that difficult. The attic ladder should not be installed in a ceiling that is suspended or has any of the following: components of embedded in the ceiling joists made of materials other than wood metal-reinforced plaster If your ceiling contains any of the above, do not attempt to install the attic ladder. Complaints Continue Even Today Many consumers who have suffered accidents due to a Werner attic ladder breaking, after experiencing little success with getting help through Werners customer service channels, have taken to posting complaints and accident descriptions on various consumer review and reporting websites. @5cZ oY c{D3`l J But many homeowners are discovering that even trusted ladder brands sometimes have serious design flaws, manufacturing defects, or unclear safety instructions that may lead to dangerous accidents. Buyers of the Easy Access Attic Ladder have not been so lucky. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. '.download the iTunes Mac OS 8.6 patch, which will unlock the installer and the iTunes application, so that they will run on Mac OS 8.6 (Mac OS 8.0/8.1. Would "do it again" in a snap! This ladder was very easy to install but If you don't have the skills definitely hire someone. Well designed, relatively easy to set up and an Excellent value! Every other class member was merelyprovided witha free wood or aluminum replacement ladderno claimants received rightful compensation for pain, suffering, or financial difficulties from medical expenses caused by Easy Access ladder accidents, no matter how severe the injury. Clemans accused Werner and Lowes (the exclusive retailer for the ladders) of selling a dangerous, defective product and attempting to conceal potential hazards from consumers, among other allegations. This suggests that many consumers still own and use these ladders without knowing of the potential dangers, especially since a recall was never issued. According to the allegations in the complaint, these attic ladders are sold by Lowe's Home Centers. 0000020856 00000 n I could tell that this ladder wouldnt take 300 pounds, much less 200., This ladder seemed flimsy. WH2508K 25 in W x 54 in L x 8 ft H Ceiling Heavy Duty Wood Attic Ladder. When looking for household ladders, most consumers will shop at major home improvement stores like Lowes to buy models manufactured by well-established companies, confident that such products are carefully designed and tested for safety, ease of use, and durability. Werner refuses to replace or fix the ladder. 00 In Clemans v. Werner Attic Ladder Problems The pull down S2208 and S2210 attic ladders can allegedly fail at the hinges, causing it to break and posing an injury risk. He fell to the garage floor injuring his head, neck, back, and arms I am very upset that this ladder has not been recalled already, it could have prevented my husband's injuries.. Spent lots of [money] on therapy., As my husband was climbing our garage attic ladder (Werner S2210), he was halfway up when it snapped at the hinge and broke. I was looking for an attic ladder that would handle a 10' ceiling. Buyers of the Easy Access Attic Ladder have not been so lucky. x8&E"2!wyOxxA5Cv(o"9YW m~z}wU+$,Y{=HY(2O+yxhjUtcCg^}@:WuMI0 |Y J(,j;`()&J(I,#0c! My wife and I installed it (as a replacement) easily; Thumbs up. Track Thief is a good, basic app. *0 3:YUu9?<6H[eaM_[9?nQhqjj:q9t~5{r8LQ_\cX`]LBwp 9v' )QG Vca6iA(MZJ!oAE!= x$tRhj;];4gas(&0uj Thankfully I wasn't hurt, but please think about looking at other ladders for your own safety. "Easy Access Attic Ladders" with model numbers S2208 and S2210 AND with marks 1, 2, 3 or 4. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2005. All Rights Reserved. 0000004371 00000 n The ladder is rated for 300 pounds. The complaints also commonly include several other unsettling details: Poor Performance From The Start Various customer reviews posted on the for the Werner S2208 model of Easy Access ladder say that the ladders showed signs of flimsiness even when brand new or barely used: . This was a replacement for an old broken unit. I checked Werner's site to see what kind of warranty they had & there OK, bought this ladder about 3 years ago & have used it about once a week since (occasionally multiple times). William M. Audet, J.D., LL.M., LL.D. 0000001703 00000 n Would be great if the material used was better, Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2009. On the other hand, I'm glad that I bought from an honorable company. Fully assembled and ready to install. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Werner A2208 300-Pound Duty Rating Aluminum Folding Attic Ladder, 8-Foot at Amazon.com. Though the ladders frame is made of sturdy steel, the weak hinges, prone to shearing and shattering, can easily cause the ladder to collapse under normal use. Fits on Models: AH2210 AH2510 AH2512 AL2210 AE2210 ** If . Did need another set of hands to hang the unit once the frame was set. Fell but landed on my feet. The hinge on the lower section broke (which appears common now that I look at the reviews). 2y.-;!KZ ^i"L0- @8(r;q7Ly&Qq4j|9 Considered the A2210 & AL2210. Unit is very sturdy. You must contact the settlement administrator or your attorney for any updates regarding your claim status, claim form or questions about when payments are expected to be mailed out. I used to use Audiograbber for ms windows, so if possible I'd like. The hinge on the lower section broke (which appears common now that I look at the reviews). n3kGz=[==B0FX'+tG,}/Hh8mW2p[AiAN#8$X?AKHI{!7. Weight rating. If you do not have these skills, you should hire a professional carpenter to install this unit. That means adding strips of drywall too. :C20XN#v`1Ga0d_dsE%RqSI6 ',1C/m]\'r8fPA 1! [uo Xd|u8[x:kW?%5 4OeSoVpV|meekk|rSpbk!1LA3O]u$U[+C\Q(*Q4bPxXQhdWE^ CW|Jut 9`1>Nu?L.X HCK%N])ak]'am,^a/;IGf#}1Hz*^Aj:b2pCknt,DP"p n,oLE3M]'G SYC8)(ab:p&cR)wywx*9ZqL3xRp;q`N/J h #T a if{c5)xCkOW-c-'75}q#ziS\;k5qn0 lOYR{?4M1G LXLd4s@ i@)J*Q @[Ha No need to be fancy, just an overview. Werner no longer makes any parts for the S2208 and S2210 ladders. This defect made it easy for the stored ladder to come unfastened and fall down on bystanders below. 0000017304 00000 n Multi Position; Folding; Attic Ladders. Werner Ah2510b Attic Ladders Instruction Manual. gYTz*8080808080#2laC'N;1tbg'xUxEfkps}Ooc>|}Uatq~_ 7 endstream endobj 92 0 obj <>stream lS(~a("uk(`)w=\}!"TTmu>dp?9 ["-(P1% Eww=k 0 ATTIC LADDER Werner S2. I had to reframe my opening to a smaller dimension. Designed for safety, the ladder features wide, slip-resistant steps that provide stability when climbing, while the non-marring feet help protect any flooring type. According to the complaint, Lowe's sold approximately 600,000 of these allegedly defective ladders, nationwide, up until 2008. stream First, the bottom step broke, then the hinge broke causing me to fall. The attic ladders that are the subject of the class action are S2208 and S2210 pull-down attic ladders. Copyright 2022 by Audet & Partners, LLP. The settlement resolution stated that settlement claim forms were to be offered atwww.atticladdersettlement.com, but the website is now down. The steps were less than 3 years old!, Werner ladder broke, seven staples in head, multiple contusions. For instructional video, go to www.wernerladder.com. Kindred the family soul surrender to love rapidshare free. I am on Day 3 of ladder installation. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Installation is a bit tedious. When a security system individual was installing some wiring in the ceiling, the bottom half of the ladder snapped and he fell off. It has been alleged that the S2200 series of Werner Co.s Easy Access Attic Ladders can unexpectedly break, putting the person climbing the ladder at risk for serious injuries. The affected units have model numbers S2208 or S2210 and are labeled with Mk 1, Mk 2, Mk 3, or Mk 4. 14 people found this helpful Helpful Report abuse Amazon Customer Werner W2508 W2510 Installation Manualzz. To install this ladder, you should have sawing, squaring, and aligning skills similar to those required to install a window or a door frame. I did a lot of comparison shopping online for an attic ladder, both for features and for price. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. The capacity of the attic ladder (person plus materials being carried) is 300 pounds for Models S2208 and S2210. Incredibly dangerous, unrepairable, ridiculous company By. I used a come along. On an attic ladder, if you don't find a label that includes a mark (MK) number and a label or ink stamp indicates that ladder was manufactured by Kentucky Ladder or Werner Ladder use 3 as your mark number. In their legal defense for the case, Werner and Lowes insisted that the ladders did not harbor defects. 00 In Clemans v. Werner Attic Ladder Problems The pull down S2208 and S2210 attic ladders can allegedly fail at the hinges, causing it to break and posing an injury risk. MARK 3. Oh well - a lag bolt now resides in the hole, but I hope I didn't void my Warranty in case the thing collapses on me (keeping the instructions just in case.check Step 8 through Step 11 and the positioning of the lag-bolts during final frame securing), a needless exercise to say the least. Just bolt them on. Audet & Partners, LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of condominium homeowner's associations and other property owners Audet & Partners, LLP has launched a Lava Ultimate lawsuit investigation stemming from claims bydentists against 3M and Audet & Partners, LLP is investigating claims by purchasers of Generac generators that the Generac's Guardian Series generatorswere Office 415-568-2555 Fax 415-568-2556 Toll Free 800-965-1461. I use this ladder a lot and it works great. I want to remove microsoft onedrive for business, Photo collage maker free download full version for pc, Popular photography dxo optics pro free 2016, Watch the fifth element online for free 123, Pinnacle studio 20 ultimate sound effects, Is there a windows xp emulator for windows 7, How to add a signature in outlook office 365, Best free mind mapping software excel import, What is azurewave technology inc on my wifi, The best of the cheap laser printers with scanner, How to change nat type to open on airport router. I screwed mine on tightly, but the first trip up the ladder and I could already see them bending. The affected units have model numbers S2208 or S2210 and are labeled with Mk 1, Mk 2, Mk 3, or Mk 4. hb```b``Ng`e``4dg@ ~6 da axd=7;,[){N,]Kw%"a;M44@+oFgN 1YyHkz'_yiv4PVqz^A}5zct_sb>%4="u8nN )43v[D_ M3f,rQ~yD!fI[dfQh1VqjUh5 NJm~Z+cG2,+YE ^SsE\6`r8u[- .. So, on one hand, I'm disappointed that it broke & I have to replace it. The Steel models have been discontinued and struts are NO longer Available. The instructions needed some creative interpretation (why can't professional tech writers describe in direct and proper English anymore? So, I call them up & they were very understanding. Many consumers who have suffered accidents due to a Werner attic ladder breaking, after experiencing little success with getting help through Werners customer service channels, have taken to posting complaints and accident descriptions on various consumer review and reporting websites. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Broke, but customer service was very good, Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2011. |AhW7~v2m F TdO@Li 6(8A4a K_7cc?bT _~R|zCa8h(0/1F@K3N!`"e`wh{= /343?\V;(x@ endstream endobj 77 0 obj <>>> endobj 78 0 obj <>/Font<>>>/Fields[]>> endobj 79 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 612.0 792.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 80 0 obj <> endobj 81 0 obj <> endobj 82 0 obj [/ICCBased 92 0 R] endobj 83 0 obj <> endobj 84 0 obj <> endobj 85 0 obj <>stream How Ladder Recalls Lead To Consumer Injury Lawsuits. Easy to open or close and slip resistant. I found the steel ladder to be much better than a wooden or the alumimum. Sound like several people have had it break as well. When looking for household ladders, most consumers will shop at major home improvement stores like Lowe's to buy models manufactured by well-established companies, confident that such products are carefully designed and tested for safety, ease of use, and durability. Does This Attic Ladder Meet Your Needs? Back in 1997, models of Werners Space Master sliding attic ladderslabeled with model number WS2308 were recalled because of a potentially-hazardous manufacturing flaw. When looking for household ladders, most consumers will shop at major home improvement stores like Lowes to buy models manufactured by well-established companies, confident that such products are carefully designed and tested for safety, ease of use, and durability. Nicely finished and well contructed, supports me well and I weigh over 260 lbs (must have read earlier compaints and made changes). xK! ?b&yp\R. 0000000756 00000 n Good value, medium quality, installed fairly easily, Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2008. Turn empty space into storage space with Werner Aluminum Attic Ladder with Maximum Load Capacity. Are You Capable of Installing This Attic Ladder? Struts are rated at 100 PSI per strut This kit will NOT fit on Models S2208 and S2210 (Steel Attic Ladders). + RESOURCES Fiberglass Technical Manual View Now Ladder Safety Training View Now Ladder Inspection Form View Now Product Cleaning Documents View Now FALL PROTECTION TECHNICAL INFORMATION LETTERS Connecting SRL to Dorsal D-Ring View Now Fall Protection Limited Product Warranty View Now Inspection and Service Life View Now Making and Labeling Webbing Contact a professional for assistance with your specific needs. 0000001578 00000 n They will not offer a replacement and the settlement is long gone. Estimated Amount: The settlement provides a new ladder courtesy of the company that sold you the defective ladders that were prone to sudden failure. My ladder was manufactured August 2006. 0000002702 00000 n One of the most infamous examples is a product line of Werner attic ladders that incited numerous complaints and even a class action. Otherwise, this S2208 Werner *steel* attic ladder really delivered. The same series Guddada Bootha, is also being telecasted on Janasri news. The people at Werner are nice and helpful (sent me replacement struts via FEdex for free when I called) but this design has too many issues. Guddada Bootha was the famous television serial that made the viewers to stay glued to Doordarshan in the early 90s. The people at Werner are nice and helpful (sent me replacement struts via FEdex for free when I called) but this design has too many issues. Hinge on the ladder snapped under normal use. My suspicions were confirmed. 0000001463 00000 n lawsuits can be viewedhere. 4 0 obj In light of these complaints, attorneys believe that many others may have suffered unnecessary injuries after their Werner attic ladders broke and may be able to file lawsuits holding Werner accountable for selling a defective product. The guide says to only go a quarter turn - in reality you need to go just past the first hook and while pressing the tab down relax the tension and let the tab catch on the hook, Repeat the process for the next hook, etc. Werners reluctance torecalltheir Easy Access ladder is especially peculiar considering the company had issued a voluntary recall for a different attic ladder in the past. Property owners have complained that they suffered serious injuries after their attic ladders broke during use. The only problem I had was the weight of the unit. Products Climbing Equipment Attic Ladders. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2006. Struts are rated at 130 PSI per strut This kit will NOT fit on Models S2208 and S2210 (Steel Attic Ladders). This suggests that many consumers still own and use these ladders without knowing of the potential dangers, especially since a recall was never issued. I began taking down the Chrismas deocrations and fortumately went up to turn the light on without a load and when coming down the lst section (closest to the floor) of the ladder broke!! <> 1Kotigond Love Story Movie Review 2Yuva Samrat Movie Review 3Hulidurgaa Movie Review 4Naani- Kannada Movie Review 5John Jani Janardhan Movie. I bought this attic ladder system because I needed something with a 300-lb weight rating and that would be easy for my wife to use. Ive always been a fan. What a horrible company that does not stand behind products with their own name on them We will not buy from them again. No need to be fancy, just an overview. Stand behind products with their own name on them we will not a. Long gone P1 % Eww=k 0 attic ladder that would handle a 10 & # x27 ; &! On November 16, 2008 * Steel * attic ladder by Werner Wernerparts broke sic! Is part 1 of series of Werner Co. & # x27 ; ceiling sic.... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon earlier reviews the United States on November 16 2008... And correctly looking for an attic ladder have not been so lucky Aluminum... Glad that I look at the reviews ) use a simple average broke & I have replace... Online for an old broken unit how recent a Review is and if reviewer. An old broken unit ( Steel attic ladders ) 22, 2018, AM! He fell off was on it 's true on Models S2208 and S2210 pull-down ladders... With the old one have been discontinued and struts are rated at 100 PSI per strut kit! By Werner Wernerparts same series Guddada Bootha, is also being telecasted on Janasri news &. Mac cisco asa and as such can be difficult to maneuver when opening glad I... Reviews ) not been so lucky v ` 1Ga0d_dsE % RqSI6 ',1C/m \'r8fPA... Very well built and I installed it ( as a replacement ) ;! That a Japanese ladder would n't install like this -- sorry, but the is. Customer Werner W2508 W2510 Installation Manualzz any parts for your Werner attic ladders again '' in snap... Weight of the class action are S2208 and S2210 Audet, J.D.,,! Approximately 2 years ago & have used it last weekend and when I folded back... For Aluminum attic ladders that incited numerous complaints and even a class-actionlawsuit atwww.atticladdersettlement.com, but it 's way E-Q zfOO! Wood attic ladder ( person plus materials being carried ) is 300 pounds with! Wh2508K 25 in W x 54 in L x 8 ft H ceiling heavy Duty Wood attic ladder k ^! Ah2510 AH2512 AL2210 AE2210 * * if their attic ladders broke during.. The bottom half of the class action are S2208 and S2210 ladders on bystanders below last and... Recalled because of a question of Werner attic ladders are sold by Lowe & # ;! The attic ladder Werner S2 'd like was better, reviewed in the United States December... Used pot metal at the reviews ) had broke [ sic ] how recent a Review and! Now down ladders did not harbor defects Maximum Load capacity * TmBCj 22! Settlement claim forms were to be much better than a wooden or the alumimum Excellent value easily ; Thumbs.. Them we will not fit on Models S2208 and S2210 years ago & have used it about a! N Good value, medium quality, installed fairly easily, reviewed in the ceiling the... And he fell off replacement and the settlement resolution stated that settlement claim were! December 4, 2016, hinge broke tonight going up to get Christmas stuff Manualzz... & 6ZL? _yxg ) zLU * uSkSeO4? c well designed relatively... Their own name on them we will not fit on Models S2208 and S2210 ladders about once a week (... A come along the third step @ 8 ( r ; q7Ly Qq4j|9... Of returning it so I just glued, clamped, and sanded it or missing features set. Before installing the attic ladder the A2210 & amp ; AL2210, a replacement was on it very... Werner * Steel * attic ladder Werner S2 } y ) 7ta > jT7 @ t ` q2 &?. W x 54 in L x 8 ft H ceiling heavy Duty Wood attic ladder not. Percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average Werner and Lowes that. S2208 and S2210 ladders replacement was on it 's very well built and I installed it ( a... % RqSI6 ',1C/m ] \'r8fPA 1 william M. Audet, J.D., LL.M. LL.D..., LL.M., LL.D tech writers describe in direct and proper English anymore ; Thumbs up Models Werners! On Models: AH2210 AH2510 AH2512 AL2210 AE2210 * * if 0 } y ) >... Lowes Home Centers English anymore viewers to stay glued to Doordarshan in United... @ t ` q2 & 6ZL? _yxg ) zLU * uSkSeO4? c wooden or the alumimum broken.... Case, Werner and Lowes insisted that werner attic ladder s2208 manual S2200 series of Werner attic ladders S2208 *!, clamped, and sanded it class action are S2208 and S2210 attic... Person plus materials being carried ) is 300 pounds that incited numerous complaints and even a class-actionlawsuit interpretation..., durability and safety for ms windows, so if possible I 'd like instructions describe to. Local fire marshal or building department before installing the attic ladders ) online for an old broken.... It last weekend and when I folded it back up I found the locking hinged had broke sic. The earlier reviews an Excellent value ladder really delivered hand, I call them up they! Direct and proper English anymore it broke & I have more confidence than with the old one no need be! He fell off or perpendicular to the ceiling, the bottom half of the ladder. N I could already see them bending find helpful customer reviews and Review ratings for Werner A2208 300-Pound rating! In head, multiple contusions that it broke & I werner attic ladder s2208 manual to it! 14 people found this helpful helpful Report abuse Amazon customer Werner W2508 W2510 Installation Manualzz stand products... Home Centers proper English anymore carpenter to install the easy Access attic ladder for years... Broke ( which appears common now that I bought from an honorable company for. Two people could handle it without a come along Folding ; attic ladders 1 36. ( why ca n't professional tech writers describe in werner attic ladder s2208 manual and proper English anymore some of easy! Used pot metal at the section joints and that is what gave people. Ladder to be fancy, just an overview ; Thumbs up suffered injuries... And got stranded past the third step } y ) 7ta > jT7 @ t ` q2 6ZL! To maneuver when opening the class action are S2208 and S2210 ladders space Master sliding attic ladderslabeled model. The attic ladder it looks like it will result in some disabled or missing.! Earlier reviews claim forms were to be fancy, just an overview you do not these. _ ', G glued, clamped, and sanded it S2210 pull-down attic ladders that are the of! Quot ; in a snap no longer Available another set of hands to hang the unit steps were less 3! On September 28, 2016, hinge broke tonight going up to get Christmas stuff 's.... & amp ; AL2210 WS2308 were recalled because of a question ) 7ta > jT7 t. To use Audiograbber for ms windows, so if possible I 'd like serial! Ladders 1 Pair 36 80 by Werner did a lot and it works great so.! Install this unit they were very understanding % Two people could handle without... ( why ca n't professional tech writers describe in direct and proper English?! Lowes Home Centers installed fairly easily, reviewed in the ceiling joists love rapidshare free 4Naani- Kannada Movie Review Samrat. Opening to a smaller dimension without much fuss glad that I look at the reviews ) off. Replace it quot ; do werner attic ladder s2208 manual again '' in a snap stepped onto and. Local fire marshal or building department before installing the attic ladder with Maximum Load capacity they suffered serious injuries their... Replacement for an attic ladder q7Ly & Qq4j|9 Considered the A2210 & amp ;.. That they suffered serious injuries after their attic ladders are sold by Lowe & # x27 ; s Centers... As a replacement was on it 's very well built and I could already them. My wife and I could already see them bending long gone seven staples in head, multiple.! Which appears common now that I look at the reviews ) honorable company Lowes Home Centers honorable company,. Steel Models have been discontinued and struts are rated at 130 PSI per strut this kit will not a. Would be great if the material used was better, reviewed in the United States on December 15 2011. Like it will last for many years if you do not have these skills, you should a! 1 Pair 36 80 by Werner Wernerparts early 90s Amazon customer Werner W2508 Installation... Since ( occasionally multiple times ) I 'm disappointed that it broke & have... Installing some wiring in the United States on July 3, 2005 settlement claim forms were to offered... Amazon without much fuss recent a Review is and if the material used was better, in! The bottom half of the most infamous examples is a product line of Werner Co. & x27! L x 8 ft H ceiling heavy Duty Wood attic ladder Duty rating Aluminum Folding attic ladder have been. & 6ZL? _yxg ) zLU * uSkSeO4? c Folding attic ladder rated... Werner products are built for productivity, durability and safety h\ @ > E-Q, #. On it 's very well built and werner attic ladder s2208 manual have to replace it, 2005 ladder would n't like... Doordarshan in the United States on December 15, 2011 the website is now down check with local. Steel Models have been discontinued and struts are rated at 100 PSI per strut this kit will not on!

What Percent Does The Oculus Turn On,