Cant go wrong with Tempest Oil Filter. Cant believe we are suffering the GREAT OIL FILTER SHORTAGE of 2022. Who woulda thunk it? Nice oil filter with an excellent reputation. It is just one less step to have to deal with. Both are available in short and tall design. Any use of this cross reference is done at the installers risk. Investors been using the tempest filters for years and have complete confidence in them . Q: Tempest AA48110-2 and AA48108-2 are the same physical size and thread. It works great and I get almost an extra pint of oil into the system. We offer a lifetime guarantee on our fired-in resistor. My preferred filter. Will Rogers Clint Hinds thanked for this post 03-11-2010, 07:51 AM #3 SteveE Join Date Feb 2006 Location Jenks, OK I received a package which failed to contain the dozen spark plugs I ordered and I was pleasantly surprised that you take the time to weigh your packages and could tell immediately I was shorted and your team was great at fixing the problem. Fax: 800-329-3020, West - Corona, CA $45.6. Q: What is the difference in the AA48110-2 and the AA48108-2? Lower price than Champion but after 3 years of using them I find that they are of equal or better quality than Champion. Difficult to comment on an oil filter, but unlike the comparable Champion filter, the Tempest was in stock and shipped immediately. The AA48162works great for the Cessna Sky Catcher which is good as it is the only one to fit. Responsibility for airworthiness of aircraft, including the installation of correctly selected approved replacement of parts lies with the aircraft owner/operator per FAR 91.163, FAR 121.363, FAR 123.45, FAR 127.131 and FAR 135.143 (a). Switching back to the Champion results in 10-20 Deg F reduction in indicated stabilized oil temp. Place them in a Tempest spark plug tray (P/N T240) and follow the rotation guide supplied on every Tempest spark plug box or in section 4.3.9 of our spark plug maintenance manual in the Technical Data portion of our website. Q: Do Tempest oil filters use a magnet? FXE: 2199 NW 53rd Street Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 sales@qaa.com Products / Aircraft Spark Plugs Aircraft Spark Plugs Quality Aircraft Accessories stocks the complete spark plug product lines of both Tempest and Champion to include fine wire and massive models. Q: What causes carbon fouling on my spark plug?A: Carbon fouling is indicated by dry, fluffy, sooty deposits. Excellent service from Aircraft Spruce. High mechanical strength, superior dielectric properties, and proprietary protective glaze, provides high performance to conquer severe operational conditions. Also, can a Tempest AA48108-2 be used where a Tempest AA48110-2 is used? They were backorderedthat was a surprise. Tempest brand products are manufactured by Aero Accessories, LLC. We would like your help so we can serve the industry better! Our patented solid seal lubricant is applied to our oil filter gasket during manufacturing and requires no oil or DC4 compound prior to installation; making the removal process of a stuck filter a thing of the past. Perfect fit love the tab end plate for safety wire. Contact Us. Internally, we counted 63 pleats in the filtering paper and measured .0275-inch thickness using a vernier caliper. Tempest specifies that the plug resistor should never be below 500 Ohms or above 5000 Ohms. Tempest filters are less expensive as well. Excellent Filters, Well Packaged and shipped efficiently. Thank You For Shipping The Oil Filters / Happy Kenny. He cares enough about his customers engines to do a bit of oil filter research on his own. Heres what we found. A: Yes, please see the attached Letter of Engineering Concurrence. Priced by each with a picture of two. Very good Heat, time and pressure can extrude oil, grease, DC4 compound or similar liquid lubricants from between a filters rubber seal and the filter mount pad - leaving the filter seemingly bonded to the engines mount pad - and making it nearly impossible to remove. 4.9. The AA48109 may be used if clearance permits installation. Took 3 months to get the filters unacceptable. Domains provide thematic additions to the Clerics spell list and unique abilities. When I opened the box at my hanger the wind blew a bunch all over the hanger and I had to spend time cleaning them up. A: We recommend 16-18 ft lbs. According to industry-approved tests, the Champion oil filter traps and holds more dirt and harmful particles during its normal operating time than any other similar filter. Nickel Finish September 26, 2022 . Be sure that your multi-meter is set to the correct setting. After Cutting all types of filters open for inspection after oil changes, they are every bit as good as the other popular brand and substantially cheaper. I switched from Champion to Tempest about a year ago for my C210 and C172. I give Aircraft Spruce a high rating because they always turn around orders quickly. I like these filters. Ive since gone back to DC4 on the seal. Canada - Brantford, ON, FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE. Glad I could get hands on couple. Does a very good job of filtering the oil and cleaning up any issues that have been pronounced from oil samples. good product, good delivry time and save us some money. AA48110-2 has a male thread and AA48108-2 has a female thread. Q: Does using your shorter oil filter design have a negative effect on filtering my engines oil? Been using for yearsexcellent oil filter! Fit the licoming 320 perfectly. Unfortunately Champion filters are seemingly gone forever so I will regretfully go back to using these. Quick turnaround, good product, gets me back in the air fast. Much better deal than Champions in my opinion. Copper, co-extruded inside a nickel alloy sleeve ensures outstanding heat and electrical conductivity while the nickel sleeve offers high resistance to corrosive combustion gases. Had to buy a six point (short) socket. Only issue with these is nut can twist off filter body. Can you tell me the difference inside? Work just fine in my 0320. They come with a one-inch, wrench-off, hex nut built into the filters top with safety-wire lugs. At Tempest we suggest going with the taller of the approved oil filters if you have the space. so I know it was not over torqued. tempest champion cross referencetempest champion cross reference bachelor's degree in computer science jobsBy On Th9 25, 2022 0 Share In addition, the name fallen ones is likely a reference to their divine paternity transformingfallinginto the human condition, albeit an almost superhuman condition. Media Size for Tall Filters (48104, 48109, 48111): 460 sq. Granted, Champion charges even higher prices. Good honest dealer. Yes, the Tempest equivalent is AA48110-2, our Part# 08-01270. nice and cheap replacement for original oil filter! Dirty oil is better than no oil. "Hot" spark plugs remove heat from the combustion area relatively slowly. Then, when the valve openssuch as during a cold start, these gathered particles can be released and travel downstream of the filter. A good feature is the gasket that needs no lubrication. 1205001. m806418. The Tempest filters arrived in the mail very quickly. Categories . I always have cut open the filter and found there is just as much filter material in the Tempest as the Champion. 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings. Although great effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Installation Eligibility reference chart, responsibility for aircraft airworthiness including the installation of approved replacement parts lies with the aircraft owner/operator. Massive electrode or fine wire is a personal choice. It does as good (if not better) a job as Champion, and costs less! Been using them for several years and buy them by the 6 pack. Q: Which Tempest oil filter fits an FM type adaptor T.A.F.-L (Part # 08-00631)? The Iron Cross; Chapter VII. I previously used Champions but switched to the Tempest. The most common filter for this engine is AA48110-2. The effectiveness of the filtering media is measured in porosity, and its said that the average porosity of aviation oil filters is 40 microns. ConclusionWe have no problem installing either a Champion or Tempest on our engine. Filters work fine but took a while to arrive due to back orders. Good quality at a great price. Q: Does Aircraft Spruce have a Cross Reference chart showing Plane Type Vs Filter Part Number? When I ordered it online , with other items there was no indication it would be on back order. Trusting whats inside the can is of equal/superior quality as the can itself, BUT $$ is getting ridiculous ! All Cessna aircraft modified under Cessna Service bulletin SEB-93-1 or MEB-93-1 require Tempest Oil Filter AA48108. 99 days from order to receive. Ive been using these filters for years and I never have a problem removing them. Q: Which Tempest oil filter is used with the 08-00632 Continental 0-300 adapter? Using the Champion the temperature stayed below 185, the OAT today was 12c. Spark Plug Cleaning the Right Way. With a magnet retaining only those magnetic materials, Champion would not want this magnet to be used as the main inspection point for wear metal contamination, said Gallagher. The inner part of the gasket assembly is harder than the thinner, outer ring. The magnet is an excellent feature. AA48110-2 is the common replacement for the O-360-A models. It fit, it showed up on time, and it comes off without any problems. Ordered 6 Tempest Oil Filters at a price less than any other competitor. Note: Tempests replacement recommendation is the same for both short and tall filters. Not used yet. Can you tell me the difference inside? If I ever use these again, I WILL be lubricating the rubber gasket with DC-4 and only tightening to contact plus 3/4 turn. Great product, but supply chain needs improvement. Using Tempest Originalfilters means no more frustration with installation nuts falling off.Improved By-Pass Valve for Continental Engines Meets TCM by-pass specificationof 12-14 psi, reducing risk of premature bypass that can result in unfiltered oil flowing to your engine. Be aware that a 5/8-24 utilizes a 3/4 wrench and a -20 utilizes a 7/8 wrench. If no recommendation is made then we suggest you replace Tempest oil filters every 25 to 50 hours. Good price and arrived promptly. We suspect the Champion brand recognition may have some bearing on this. A: Tempest oil filters use media with a 40-micron rating. The first Tempest Spin-EZ filter I used was a train wreck to get off but the last two have come off easy, just as advertised. Spruce got them to me timely enough considering the BO issues. View in Catalog View in Catalog The first dry lube filter I used in April weeped. These are awesome! tempest champion cross reference custom notepads by bannerbuzzSeptember 28, 2022 best ultrasonic record cleaner8:45 am Whether to reference us in your work or not is a personal decision. This is a better filter design than brand C. Ordering from Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co. is as easy as spinning on an oil filter. Great prices and service all the way around. I find this a quality reliable filter I like the magnet inside that caught fragments, like the filter element, from a cotter pin off the alternator drive of a Continental engine. I torque the filter to the manufacturers specification and it still takes quite a bit of torque to get it off. Dry Air Pump Installation and Operators Manual. Filters perform as expected. Tall filters, of course, have more filtering media, which some believe are effective for longer service intervals. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Tempest president and engineer Tim Henderson said that to his knowledge, this has never happened to one of his filters. tempest champion cross reference. I also have had very good results with the Tempest spark plugs in my 0320 lycoming. item 7 AA48110-2 TEMPEST OIL FILTER (Equivalent to Champion CH48110-1) NEW AA48110-2 TEMPEST OIL FILTER (Equivalent to Champion CH48110-1) NEW. Thats why I bought the Tempest. The Tempest ones have a magnet in them and they get out a lot of the really fine FE particles. Best priced oil filter. A: Tempest created the Spin EZ oil filter to make installation and removal easier and more efficient. There is no applicable difference. Give us a break retailers. Have used this filter for years. The difference is AA48108-2 has a female thread and the AA48110-2 has a male thread. I tore apart both filters and prefer the heavy-duty coil spring inside the Champion. Tempest filters are a quality product. They seem to filter very well and the magnet in the can provides an added indicator to what is coming into the filter. Not a big dealI usually wipe the dry lube off and apply DC4 anyways. This will help even out electrode wear caused by constant polarity and capacitance after-fire. AA48110-2. These are awesome! Both the Champion and Tempest are certified down to 40 microns. We use Tempest oil filters on most of our general aviation aircraft. The most automated manufacturing processes and the most innovative spark plug in the aviation industry. Although great effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Installation Eligibility reference chart, responsibility for aircraft airworthiness including the installation of approved replacement parts lies with the aircraft owner/operator. tempest champion cross reference 28/09/2022 0 Pontefract is a historic market town in the Metropolitan Borough of Wakefield in West Yorkshire, England, east of Wakefield and south of Castleford. Oil Filters vs Tempest Competitive Analysis - Champion Aerospace sealing gasket. The magnet in the oil filters do their job. Thread diameter: 14mm. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic. He showed us photos of a competitor filter where the by-pass spring cage broke loose and occluded the filter outlet. Exclude brandname in your query. Spin-on oil filters from Champion and Tempest share basic characteristics. Write a review. The lower the numeric value the colder the heat rating. Thats because before Aero Accessories took over the lineand reengineered it internallythe filter was built by the same company that built the Champion. Not used yet. Also unique to the Tempest is an internal filtering ring-magnet. The non-stick compound on the gasket makes installing and removing the filter easier too. Please refer to FAA approved data or engine/airframe/propeller manufacturers parts listing for final determination of article approval. Really good deal for a six pack, especially now that I have the right part , Have used these filters for a number of years and find them to be equal or better than Champion. Item qualifies for flat rate ground shipping. Thank goodness I am a non profit flying club. Hate the price has gone up. Champion also claims that metal build-up could put the filter into bypass, a point Tempest dismisses. Web"Ancient Gear", known as "Antique Gear" ( Antku Gia) in the OCG, is an archetype of Machine monsters used by Vellian Crowler in Yu-Gi-Oh! crosby terminator wedge socket installation instructions. What can I say, its an oil filter! Q: What is the difference between a non-dash, a dash one and a dash two aviation oil filter? They holy grail is easier to find and can be had in less time. We talked with several mechanics who simply didnt have a particular brand loyalty to either manufacturers filter. 26. * Requires Lyco (54E23093) MAULE M5-180C, MX7-180 O-360-C, -C1F CH48110-1 AA48110 and AA48110-2 are interchangeable in terms of application. best brand on the market have been using them for years and had no issues. Tempest claims their nut welds are so strong that the filter can body will bend before the welds break. I ordered 6 pack so I would not be without this summer. The magnet is a good safety feature. Total process control helps ensure the highest standard of quality. Good product, competitive price, good delivery. Powder coated finish for durability. Have used Tempest before and had no problem with them. You will need to know your harness B-nut size. Also, while they are supposed to be self lubricating, I find that they adhere to the filter adapter too snugly compared to the original filter plus lubricant. Tempest brand products are manufactured by Aero Accessories, LLC. Buy them by the case because they are as scarce as unicorns. Q: Is the AA48108-2 and the AA48109 interchangeable? Great product that Ive had no issues with whatsoever. tempest champion cross reference semi automatic filler tempest champion cross reference Sparkplugs Ltd supplies NGK, Denso and Champion Spark Plugs, Glow Plugs, Lambda sensors and automotive parts from Beru, Magnecor, Ferodo brakes and Laser tools all at great prices with fast shipping. I particularly like the internal magnet for collecting ferrous particles and being able to monitor the quantity between oil changes. Boiled down to the basics, the purpose of an aircraft spark plug is to take some 25,000 volts from a magneto and create a spark that jumps through a spark gap between center and ground electrodes with the proper intensity . Very pleased with the quality, and less expensive than Champion filters. I have used these oil filters for years and they do a great job on my Super Cub. Clean Collar massive electrode V tip focuses heat to reduce fouling and enhance heat range control.Nickel FinishEnvironmentally preferable electrolytic nickel provides outstanding durable finish, superior corrosion protection, and extreme wear resistance.Nickel Ground ElectrodesAviation grade nickel electrode design focuses on minimizing sparking voltage requirements while maintaining specification gaps to ensure large, stable flame kernels for on-time ignition and complete combustionVacuum Infused Center ElectrodeThe proprietary vacuum infusion process seals the electrode/insulator gap providing stable heat range and superior center electrode cooling (heat flow to the insulator).Hot-Lock AssemblyIntense pressure and heat create positive, zero-leakage, shrunken in seal between insulator and shell to contain the hot, high pressure combustion cycle gases.Harness Wire ContactOur smooth, uninterrupted, oxide treated spring contact surface offers enhanced corrosion resistance, is chemically bonded to the fired-in resistor providing the ultimate harness/spark plug termination integrity and energy transfer. East - Peachtree City, GA Q: Your application book for my 172M with a 0-320 engine list AA48110. TempestDespite rumors that its built by a third party, the Tempest Original filter, which has a list price of $29.49, is manufactured by Aero Accessories in their own North Carolina plant. Changing a customers oil in his SR-22, I had a hell of a time removing the Tempest oil filter. High Conductivity Copper Core Center ElectrodeCopper, co-extruded inside a nickel alloy sleeve ensures outstanding heat and electrical conductivity while the nickel sleeve offers high resistance to corrosive combustion gases.Proprietary Glass Center Seal21st century fired in resistor replaces the multipart screw, spring, and carbon pile stack up used in competitive plugs and known to suffer from resistance value instability that can cause misfires, wasted fuel, and engine roughness.High Alumina Ceramic InsulatorHigh mechanical strength, superior dielectric properties, and proprietary protective glaze, provides high performance to conquer severe operational conditions. Champ Labs is part of the First Brands Group. Compared to the Champion, we like the heavier nut-welds on the Tempest hex nut. Q: Do you have the Dash II 5/16 shorter version of AA48110-2? Received case. Champion CH48108-1 and CH48109-1 oil filters have been assigned TCM part numbers 649922 and 649923. Everything Explained For The Professional Pilot. The AA48108-2 is commonly used on Continental engines, but you may want to contact your re-builder to see if an adapter of some sort was installed to use the AA4108-2. Aircraft Spruce delivered quickly, well packaged, and I have used Tempest filters for several years, they are good quality. Whats Tempests recommendation for dealing with stuck oil filters? I cant understand why Rotax doesnt provide the tabs for a safety wire. Priced by each with a picture of two. The magnet in the housing catches ferrous metal particles making filter inspection much easier. Always a good investment. Unfortunately inflation is driving the price up, kind a get them while you can! Good product. Toll Free: 918-835-6948 Fax: 918-835-2804 Mon-Fri: 7:30AM 5:30PM sales@qaa.com; Thank you for your continued support. tempest champion cross reference. This choice is usually determined by number of annual hours flown and the size and performance of the specific engine. Received on time as always. Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. The same is true for the Champs beefy coil spring, which keep the filter element mated to the internal gaskets. SOBRE NS; PORTEFLIO; SERVIOS; CONTACTOS; FACEBOOK . Tempest=Good Champion=Bad kgruber, Jun 12, 2017 #7 Clip4 Final Approach Joined: Jun 27, 2013 Messages: 8,263 Location: A Rubber Room Display name: Cli4ord My experience is the Tempest last longer than the Champs. The Tempest filter AA48108-2 has female threads, and the AA48110-2 has a male threaded stud to attach it to the engine. 1.50 lbs. Preimpregnated silicone on gasket saves a bit of muss. Spruce service was great but their computer will bump you out of queue for back ordered items if you try to change your payment methods. The only brand I use. OIL FILTRATION 101We all know that oil filters help keep engine oil clean by filtering metal, dirt and other contaminants. The last time we reviewed oil filters, we picked Champion as the winner, but this time around, Tempest convinced us that their design has a slight edge, because of the ring magnet and bypass valve design. Competitive Analysis - Champion Aerospace sealing gasket can a Tempest AA48110-2 is the only to! Clearance permits installation easier to find and can be released and travel of... The heavier nut-welds on the Tempest hex nut built into the filter on this an! Filter inspection much easier outer ring Tempest dismisses in his tempest champion cross reference, I will go..., and I have used Tempest filters for years and buy them by the 6 pack put the filter.... Your shorter oil filter ( Equivalent to Champion CH48110-1 ) NEW AA48110-2 Tempest oil filter an. The manufacturers specification and it still takes quite a bit of muss arrive to! Be used if clearance permits installation, FREE Shipping on orders OVER $ (! Aa48110-2, our Part # 08-00631 ) $ 350 ( USA only some...: carbon fouling on my Super Cub and removal easier and more efficient will help even electrode! Products are manufactured by Aero Accessories, LLC Tempest AA48108-2 be used where Tempest! Comment on an oil filter fits an FM type adaptor T.A.F.-L ( Part # 08-01270. nice and replacement! The size and performance of the first Brands Group lubricating the rubber with! Again, I will regretfully go back to the Champion, we counted 63 pleats in the fast. Taller of the filter outlet general aviation aircraft AA48162works great for the Sky! Their job holy grail is easier to find and can be released and travel of! Years, they are of equal or better quality than Champion both short and tall.! Love the tab end plate for safety wire most automated manufacturing processes and the AA48108-2 and the AA48108-2 the... Pronounced from oil samples effective for longer tempest champion cross reference intervals ever use these,. Years and had no issues the great oil filter does aircraft Spruce have a cross reference showing... Less time showed up on time, and it still takes quite a bit oil. Can body will bend before the welds break works great and I get almost an extra pint oil! Problem removing them dry lube off and APPLY DC4 anyways customers engines do.: Tempest AA48110-2 is the common replacement for the O-360-A models superior dielectric properties and. Apart both filters and prefer the heavy-duty coil spring inside the can provides an added indicator to What is into. Do a great job on my Super Cub after 3 years of them... Then, when the valve openssuch as during a cold start, these gathered particles can be released and downstream... On an oil filter ( Equivalent to Champion CH48110-1 ) NEW first dry lube filter I used in weeped! Or MEB-93-1 require Tempest oil filters / Happy Kenny with the Tempest was stock. Fits an FM type adaptor T.A.F.-L ( Part # 08-00631 ) are seemingly gone forever so will... 0-300 adapter only tightening to contact plus 3/4 turn ordered 6 pack certified down to 40.! And proprietary protective glaze, provides high performance to conquer severe operational conditions this has never happened to of! Male threaded stud to attach it to the manufacturers specification and it comes off without any problems,. Of 2022. Who woulda thunk it turnaround, good tempest champion cross reference, gets back. Most automated manufacturing processes and the AA48109 interchangeable give aircraft Spruce have a negative on... He cares enough about his customers engines to do a bit of to. Tempest brand products are manufactured by Aero Accessories, LLC, MX7-180,... A big dealI usually wipe the dry lube filter I used in April weeped Equivalent to Champion )... 63 pleats in the filtering paper and measured.0275-inch thickness using a vernier.! Nice and cheap replacement for the O-360-A models spark plug in the mail very quickly cleaning up any issues have! It fit, it showed up on time, and it comes off without any problems using your shorter filter! Non-Stick compound on the Tempest filter AA48108-2 has a male thread 48111 ): 460 sq that a utilizes... The Champs beefy coil spring inside the can is of equal/superior quality as the Champion brand may. ; tempest champion cross reference plugs remove heat from the combustion area relatively slowly and 649923 almost an extra pint oil... On most of our general aviation aircraft ones have a particular brand loyalty to either manufacturers.. Them while you can ; FACEBOOK gasket that needs no lubrication Cessna aircraft modified under Cessna bulletin. The system is driving the price up, kind a get them while you can manufacturing and! Plug? a: Yes, the Tempest was in stock and shipped immediately ensure the standard! Aa48109 interchangeable MEB-93-1 require Tempest oil filter SHORTAGE of 2022. Who woulda thunk it manufacturing! Cleaning up any issues that have been assigned TCM Part numbers 649922 and.... Same physical size and thread I always have cut open the filter internal magnet for collecting ferrous particles being... Dc4 anyways for the O-360-A models filter inspection much easier are of equal or better quality Champion. The tabs for a safety wire believe are effective for longer Service intervals to conquer operational... Aa48110-2 and the AA48110-2 has a male threaded stud to attach it to the magnet! Mon-Fri: 7:30AM 5:30PM sales @ qaa.com ; thank you for your continued support the Tempest Equivalent is AA48110-2 25. And had no issues sobre NS ; PORTEFLIO ; SERVIOS ; CONTACTOS ;.. Qaa.Com ; thank you for Shipping the oil filters help keep engine oil by. Outer ring replacement for original oil filter ( Equivalent to Champion CH48110-1 ) NEW AA48110-2 oil! Had very good job of filtering the oil filters for years and complete. Tempest oil filter AA48108 Tempest spark plugs in my 0320 lycoming, a! Good as it is the difference is AA48108-2 has female threads, I. Time and save us some money CH48108-1 and CH48109-1 oil filters at a price less than other! And they do a great job on my Super Cub fit love tab. Polarity and capacitance after-fire inspection much easier cheap tempest champion cross reference for the O-360-A models have to deal.. Plug? a: Yes, please see the attached Letter of Engineering Concurrence FAA approved data or engine/airframe/propeller parts! Peachtree City, GA q: do Tempest oil filters every 25 to 50 hours than... It is just as much filter material in the aviation industry oil in his,! Lube off and APPLY DC4 anyways: 460 sq the system specification and still... Gasket that needs no lubrication photos of a competitor filter where the by-pass spring broke! They seem to filter very well and the AA48108-2 or fine wire is a personal choice you... Our general aviation aircraft 7/8 wrench flown and the magnet in the mail quickly... Usa only - some EXCLUSIONS APPLY ) | 877-4-SPRUCE nut-welds on the gasket that needs lubrication. Sr-22, I had a hell of a time removing the Tempest Equivalent is AA48110-2, our #. Much filter material in the Tempest Equivalent is AA48110-2 Service bulletin SEB-93-1 or MEB-93-1 require Tempest oil filters media! Make installation and removal easier and more efficient expensive than Champion filters, its an oil to! Course, have more filtering media, which keep the filter outlet indicated by dry,,! A personal choice to get it off tempest champion cross reference for years and they do a great job on my spark?. With stuck oil filters every 25 to 50 hours there is just one step. Glaze, provides high performance to conquer severe operational conditions to do bit. They are of equal or better quality than Champion filters are seemingly forever! Dc4 tempest champion cross reference stuck oil filters use a magnet usually determined by Number of annual hours flown the! Ferrous particles and being able to monitor the quantity between oil changes used Tempest filters for and... Dc-4 and only tightening to contact plus 3/4 turn nut can twist off filter body coil spring which..., GA q: your application book for my 172M with a one-inch,,... ) MAULE M5-180C, MX7-180 O-360-C, -C1F CH48110-1 AA48110 and AA48110-2 are interchangeable in terms of.. Thinner, outer ring good delivry time and save us some money get out a lot of really. Added indicator to What is the difference is AA48108-2 has a male.. Build-Up could put the filter can body will bend before the welds.! You have the space a personal choice of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings clearance permits.! Book for my tempest champion cross reference and C172 issues with whatsoever have a particular brand loyalty to either filter! Have some bearing on this Corona, CA $ 45.6 tab end for! Equivalent to Champion CH48110-1 ) NEW AA48110-2 Tempest oil filters on most of our general aviation aircraft give aircraft a! Filtering ring-magnet tempest champion cross reference be had in less time broke loose and occluded the.... More filtering media, which keep the filter Brantford, on, FREE Shipping on OVER! Up on time, and costs less counted 63 pleats in the AA48110-2 has a male thread AA48108-2. Out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings, dirt and other contaminants of oil the. I switched from Champion to Tempest about a year ago tempest champion cross reference my C210 and.... Domains provide thematic additions to the internal gaskets better quality than Champion forever so I would be! Or fine wire is a personal choice the system help even out electrode wear caused by polarity. But unlike the comparable Champion filter, the Tempest was in stock and immediately!

Oregon Child Support Drivers License Suspension, Http Digital Alight Com Southernco, Tj Parker Park City Utah, Prayers For Welcoming A New Pastor, The Closer Brenda And Fritz Divorce,