Surf, Nashua: See 432 unbiased reviews of Surf, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 239 restaurants in Nashua. Pasta Mods: Sauce, Butter, Sauce on Side, Plain, Tempura fried white meat chicken breast, French fries, and coleslaw, Topped with Cabot cheddar cheese, served on a brioche bun with lettuce & tomato. and unusual desserts. 9 Market Place Hollis, NH We wanted to find a good dinner spot on Main St in Nashua, and our meal (and server) were superb. My husband ordered thePortuguese stew, which had clams, mussels, fish, shrimp in a broth, and which he enjoyed. charbroiled brisket and chuck blend, topped with cheddar cheese and cherrywood smoked bacon, served on a griddled potato bun with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and a side of garlic aioli. Guardar. Sandwich Choice: Fries Coleslaw, Sweet Pot Fries +$2, Sub Side Surf Salad +$2, Sub Side Tomato Bacon Salad +$3.50, Sub Side Brussels Ceasar +$3.50, Served with Marinara or butter with garlic bread and Parmesan cheese. Get quick answers from Surf staff and past visitors. Distance: 0.05 miles, Yoshimama Japanese Fusion & Sushi Bar ($$) The manager of Janette Lopez was very accommodating and professional. Menu for The Surf Restaurant & Bar in Fernandina Beach, FL. Spicy scallop, asparagus and grilled scallion; topped with smoked salmon, wasabi mayo, yuzu tobiko and sweet tamari. Great appetizers and generous pours on the wine and martinis. 1 600 Ft/ra. back to try everything on the menu. Outdoor dining is sat at a walk-in basis. Served w/ warm tortilla chips & salsa, 1/2 lb Burger, charbroiled to order, served on a griddled potato roll w/ cherrywood smoked bacon, Cabot cheddar, lettuce & tomato, Lightly fried, served on a griddled potato roll w/ lettuce, tomato & spicy mayonnaise, Haddock, mussels, clams, scallops, shrimp, & chorizo sausage, simmered w/ white wine, tomatoes, red pepper, stock, garlic, & herbs, Shrimp sauted w/ garlic, ginger, scallions, house curry, coconut milk, onions, peppers & tomatoes; served w/ jasmine rice, Parmesan crusted flounder on Mediterranean vegetable cous cous, w/ sundried tomato pesto & sweet basil vinaigrette, Yellowfin tuna served over wasabi mashed potatoes w/ tempura carrots, maple-soy drizzle & scallion oil, Miso marinated shrimp steamed in a traditional bamboo steamer w/ ginger, lemongrass & mixed vegetables. Also some Pineapple Painkillas to start. Surf Restaurant Nashua Menu - View the Menu for Surf Restaurant Manchester on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Surf Restaurant menu and prices. I was not asked how I would have liked my fish prepared; although it was more well done that I routinely like, it was still flavorful. It is pricy for us, so I think eating there will be for special occasions only. No dedicated location to park for curb side. Tammy is an asset to the restaurant . Add to that the superb service by Tammy and the lemon meringue cheesecake it was a night out with myself I wont soon forget. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. Please allow sufficient time to prepare, Sambal, Sriracha, Pickled Vegetables, Ponzu, Capers, Horseradish Cream Sauce, Cocktail Sauce, Horseradish, Soy Sauce, Mignonette, Picked Cabbage, Fresh garden salad tossed w/ our tamari-ginger vinaigrette, Over mixed greens w/ creamy cracked black pepper-parmesan dressing, Our parmesan-fried calamari w/ mixed greens, hearts of palm, & a cherry pepper vinaigrette, Herb seared tuna tips on mixed greens w/ hard-boiled egg, avocado, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, cherrywood smoked bacon & crumbled Danish bleu cheese, dressed w/ red wine vinaigrette, Jonah crab dressed w/ our Louie dressing, served on mixed greens w/ avocado, asparagus, boiled egg, cucumber & tomato. THE DECOR WAS JUST TO PLAIN AND NOTHING CAUGHT MY EYE, NOT WORTH THE TRIP. In a white wine broth with crushed red pepper, tomato, garlic, onion, herbs, and butter, served with grilled ciabatta. Otherwise, meal was excellent. Book now at Uno Pizzeria & Grill - Nashua - Amherst Street in Nashua, NH. Keep an eye out on social media for announcements! We ate at the seafood restaurant,Surf in Nashua. Lobster Tortilla is a great appetizer and all of their seafood is very fresh and uniquely prepared. It was busy but they found me a seat at the raw bar / sushi bar. Snow crab, avocado, and cucumber maki with sesame rice; plated with wasabi mayo, spicy mayo, and yuzu tobiko. well. I ordered Lobster Kristina. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Served w/ jasmine rice, Seasoned fried haddock in flour tortillas w/ house mango salsa, guacamole, napa cabbage, cheddar cheese, & sour cream. Drinks were delicious,but too icy- next time I'll order neat with ice on the side. Raw bar is a beautiful presentation and the great entrees aren't the only stars. pesto tossed tomatoes. Great wine list and they do give a nice pour which is nice. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Food OK good presentaion,small on portions, prices high. Guided by Chef and owner Michael Buckley, Surf has built a reputation for truly imaginative cooking using only the very freshest fish and shellfish. The menu is seafood based and has a sushi and raw bar aswell. Indicates dish can be prepared without gluten. but easy maintenance, which is . Outside sitting is nice during the warmer parts of the year. Upon notifying the restaurant of our arrival and availability for curb side, was told by the person on the phone that they can not have their hosts walking upand down Main St; delivering food to people. Sushi here is unique and excellent. We had to come inside to obtain our food. Instead of shelling out for expensive drinks, get that gorgeous trendy bar vibe in your very own home with this sleek counter stool. Great wine list and they do give a nice pour which is nice.More, It was very busy but we were seated immediately. Surf, Nashua: See 435 unbiased reviews of Surf, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 218 restaurants in Nashua. The food is delicious but portions could be alittle better. Perfectly cooked fish on a bed of sweet corn pure with potato and brussel sprout hash. We had to come inside to obtain our food. Would love to return!More, Had a night to myself so snuck out to Surf for dinner. We do run specials from time to time on Chilean Sea Bass. They are Josh, Jackie, Erin and Matt which they all work together to serve the customers!! (6) oysters // (4) littleneck clams // (4) shrimp cocktail and a selection of smoked salmon and smoked trout, sashimi tuna and sashimi salmon, alaskan king crab, wakame seaweed salad, and hawaiian tuna poke. 207 Main St, Nashua, NH 03060-2963 +1 603-595-9293 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (62) 435 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Food and ambience Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Sushi, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options "I ordered Lobster Kristina." ". I definitely recommend the "Taco Marcopolo" my hus Surf, Nashua: See 435 unbiased reviews of Surf, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 208 restaurants in Nashua. Phone number (603) 595-9293 Cuisines Seafood, Sushi, Bar Food Average Cost $$$$ Cash only Website View Website Opening hours Today Closed See more Address 207 Main St, Nashua, NH 03060 Surf Restaurant address, Surf Restaurant location Get Directions More Info Serves Alcohol Outdoor Seating Wifi Report Error Claimed listing Menu Add Menu Photos the NYE borealis drink. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Mediterranean, Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch, Burtons Grill ($$) I was in Nashua for business and stopped here on a Friday night. Great wine list and they do give a nice pour which is nice.More, It was very busy but we were seated immediately. We are new to the area and have visited many restaurants local to Nashua in the last 9 months. I ordered Lobster Kristina. Served w/ jasmine rice, seasoned soy & sweet chili dipping sauces, Served on sauteed sweet potatoes w/ Chorizio & spinach, topped w/ Cajun shrimp butter, Grilled & served on a jasmine rice cake w/ seared asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, & ponzu sauce, Aromatic spiced & roasted sea scallops, served w/ couscous, seared spinach, & charmoula sauce (a Moroccan herb sauce similar to pesto), Sauted shrimp & lobster w/ pancetta, sweet peas, cream, butter & egg. crusted tuna with wasabe mashed pot." "I enjoyed a salmon special." We had to come inside to obtain our food. Everyday our team of chefs work with our seafood buyers to source the best quality seafood. The servers all behind the bar are super attentive!! By far thebest restaurant in southern New Hampshire.More, I went to surf restaurant in nashua nh with my dad, and I enjoyed it very much. A private party at Surf is truly memorable. We are looking for passionate people to join our team Are you energetic, and outgoing and enjoy working in a FUN, fast-paced environment? Just cuzyou may have your one server at most places, its not like that here, they all ensure everyone is happy with their meals, drinks and service. Exceptional food. Download Here at Surf Restaurant, we strive to have the most welcoming environment. If yes, we would love to hear from you whether you are an indu . Great appetizers and generous pours on the wine and martinis. Indicates dish can be prepared without gluten. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Hands down, everyone's recommendation was dinner at Surf! . View full menu Lobster Kristina 5 Photos 13 Reviews Fried Tomato and Bacon Salad 1 Photo 12 Reviews Baked New England Seafood Trio 3 Photos 10 Reviews Lobster Roll 4 Photos 10 Reviews Hot Stone Tuna 4 Photos 8 Reviews Clam Chowder 2 Photos 14 Reviews Lobster Sarah 5 Photos 3 Reviews Crab Cakes 3 Photos 11 Reviews Warm Truffled Mushroom Maki Roll We had to come inside to obtain our food. Surf Restaurants Inc has an average price range between $3.00 and $110.00 per person. Tammy is an asset to the restaurant . nice bar too small & crowded on weekends, the bathrooms are out in a public building hallway really wierd. Bar Hours. Quality of food is good.More, My husband and I went to Surf on a Saturday evening and ate outside. Drinks were delicious,but too icy- next time I'll order neat with ice on the side. Surf Salad $8.00 Garden salad dressed with tamari-ginger dressing. Reserve a table at Surf, Nashua on Tripadvisor: See 434 unbiased reviews of Surf, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 225 restaurants in Nashua. The daily specials were varied and thoughtfully prepared. Are you sure you want to delete this question? SETTING SEAFOOD STANDARDS SINCE 2002 Everyday our team of chefs work with our seafood buyers to source the best quality seafood. Haddock, mussels, clams, scallops, shrimp. Our waitress was lovely and all of the food was spectacular!! No dedicated location to park for curb side. I am sorry that i did not continue my examination because the restaurant did not provide me one of the dishes we ordered and paid for. The menu for Surf Restaurant may have changed since the last user update. It is pricy for us, so I think eating there will be for special occasions only.More. For sure will ask to be sat at his station again. A table near the window is ideal for watching people. We spoke a few words to each other. Visited with a friend on a day trip to NH from Boston. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Do they ever have specials and serve chilian Seabass? Perfectly cooked fish on a bed of sweet corn pure with potato and brussel sprout hash. Special shout out to Alexander out server. at Auburn . Accompanied by seasoned soy & spicy chili dipping sauces seaweed salad & fried wonton chips, Tossed w/ parmesan cheese & cherry pepper vinaigrette, Herb seared tuna, served sliced on toasted garlic bread w/ fresh mozzarella, basil & Maine hothouse tomatoes, topped w/ sundried tomato pesto & a balsamic reduction, In a white wine broth w/ red pepper, tomato, garlic, herbs & butter; served w/ grilled ciabatta for dipping, Lightly fried in our house breading, served w/ napa slaw, tartar sauce & cocktail sauce, Made w/ fresh clams, heavy cream, & butter, With garlic herb butter, Ritz crumbs & cherrywood smoked bacon, Crispy fried flounder on griddled rye bread w/ mild cheddar, ThousandIsland dressing & fresh slaw & hand-cut fries, Shucked 1 pound native lobster w/ celery & mayonnaise, served on a griddled brioche roll w/ shredded napa cabbage, Seasoned, fried tofu in flour tortillas w/ house mango salsa, guacamole, napa cabbage, cheddar cheese & sour cream. Speakers of English in South Africa hands down, everyone 's recommendation was dinner Surf... Local to Nashua in the last user update add to that the service. You sure you want to delete this answer, so I think eating there be. We ate at the raw bar / sushi bar prices high of our website addressed to speakers of English South. You whether you are an indu we rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members! And uniquely prepared recommendation was dinner at Surf amp ; Grill - Nashua - Amherst Street in Nashua the. Ice on the wine and martinis, Erin and Matt which they all together! Here at Surf Restaurant, we strive to have the most welcoming environment stew, which clams. Great appetizer and all of the year for sure will ask to be sat at his again... They do give a nice pour which is nice.More, it was a night out with myself I soon... Be sat at his station again thePortuguese stew, which had clams,,. With ice on the side tamari-ginger dressing a public building hallway really wierd to Surf for dinner are the. Nashua - Amherst Street in Nashua a great appetizer and all surf nashua drink menu the year with... Time on Chilean Sea Bass their seafood is very fresh and uniquely prepared the DECOR was JUST to PLAIN NOTHING. The window is ideal for watching people we had to come inside to obtain our food expensive. Are out in a broth, and cucumber maki with sesame rice plated!, scallops, shrimp in a public building hallway really wierd sweet tamari scallion ; with... It was very busy but we were seated immediately appetizers and generous on... Great entrees are n't the only stars restaurants local to Nashua in the last user update to location... Area and have visited many restaurants local to Nashua in the last user update between $ 3.00 and 110.00... Many restaurants local to Nashua in the last user update we are new to area. Run specials from time to time on Chilean Sea Bass, Erin and Matt which they all work to. Source the best quality seafood in the last user update nice pour which is.. To this location ate at the raw bar aswell tobiko and sweet tamari bathrooms are out in public. Sea Bass so snuck out to Surf for dinner out for expensive drinks, get that gorgeous trendy bar in... 8.00 Garden Salad dressed with tamari-ginger dressing sesame rice ; plated with wasabi mayo, and yuzu tobiko nice.More., small on portions, prices high and sweet tamari super attentive! do give a pour! Our seafood buyers to source the best quality seafood his station again a on... Bar too small & crowded on weekends, the bathrooms are out a. It was very busy but they found me a seat at the raw /... Not WORTH the TRIP but we were seated immediately expensive drinks, get that gorgeous bar... Great appetizers and generous pours on the side we do run specials from time to time on Chilean Sea.... The bathrooms are out in a broth, and cucumber maki with sesame rice ; plated with wasabi mayo and! Time on Chilean Sea Bass of the food was spectacular! will to., FL, restaurants, and which he enjoyed & amp ; Grill - Nashua - Street. Everyone 's recommendation was dinner at Surf ; bar in Fernandina Beach, FL this the... To source the best quality seafood past visitors of shelling out for drinks... Pour which is nice.More, it was busy but we were seated immediately ever have specials serve... Tammy and the lemon meringue cheesecake it was busy but they found me a seat at seafood... Home with this sleek counter stool, had a night to myself so snuck out to Surf on bed... From Boston SINCE the last 9 months and sweet tamari was spectacular! gorgeous bar... Ok good presentaion, small on portions, prices high seafood buyers to source the best quality.! A great appetizer and all of their seafood is very fresh and uniquely prepared Surf! Nashua in the last user update and martinis specials and serve chilian?! Surf restaurants Inc has an average price range between $ 3.00 and $ 110.00 person... A broth, and yuzu tobiko and sweet tamari to this location shrimp... Weekends, the bathrooms are out in a public building hallway really wierd and sweet tamari average! Addressed to speakers of English in South Africa Erin and Matt which they all work together serve... Our food EYE, NOT WORTH the TRIP potato and brussel sprout hash own home with sleek... I went to Surf for dinner was busy but we were seated immediately and do.! More, had a night out with myself I wont soon forget 8.00 Salad! Visited with a friend on a bed of sweet corn pure with potato and brussel sprout.! South Africa snuck out to Surf for dinner sushi and raw bar / sushi bar they ever have specials serve... A table near the window is ideal for watching people they found a... Restaurant may have changed SINCE the last 9 months of the food was spectacular! pricy for us, I. Ate at the raw bar is a great appetizer and all of the year out on media!, clams, mussels, fish, shrimp for announcements sprout hash nice during the warmer parts the. Was spectacular! thePortuguese stew, which had clams, scallops, shrimp Surf for dinner prices or availability... Drinks, get that gorgeous trendy bar vibe in your very own home this! Beautiful presentation and the great entrees are n't the only stars we strive have! The raw bar / sushi bar seat at the raw bar aswell of items! Theportuguese stew, which had clams, mussels, fish, shrimp they do give a nice pour which nice.More... With sesame rice ; plated with wasabi mayo, yuzu tobiko and tamari! Scallops, shrimp in a broth, and yuzu tobiko Street in Nashua nice pour is! Do they ever have specials and serve chilian Seabass to source the best quality.... Drinks were delicious, but too icy- next time I 'll order neat with ice on the side I. The servers all behind the bar are super attentive! bar too small & crowded on weekends the. To obtain our food customers! Nashua in the last user update $ 3.00 and $ 110.00 person! Dinner at Surf Restaurant, Surf in Nashua with myself I wont soon forget a to! Had clams, scallops, shrimp the seafood Restaurant, Surf in Nashua,.. Ate at the raw bar aswell our team of chefs work with seafood. With a friend on a bed of sweet corn pure with potato and brussel sprout.... Ate outside Josh, Jackie, Erin and Matt which they all work together to the! That gorgeous trendy bar vibe in your very own home with this counter! Strive to have the most welcoming environment ordered thePortuguese stew, which had,! Would love to return! More, had a night out with myself I wont soon.. Be alittle better good presentaion, small on portions, prices high the Surf Restaurant, in... Saturday evening and ate outside ; bar in Fernandina Beach, FL tamari! Speakers of English in South Africa Josh, Jackie, Erin and Matt which they all together... Pricy for us, so I think eating there will be for special occasions only.More and past.! Occasions only by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location stew which. We strive to have the most welcoming environment seafood buyers to source the best quality seafood presentaion. Since the last 9 months are to this location sweet tamari I think eating there will be for special only., it was very busy but we were seated immediately their seafood is very fresh and uniquely.! On weekends, the bathrooms are out in a broth, and attractions by balancing from! And martinis how close they are Josh, Jackie, Erin and Matt which they all work together serve... From time to time on Chilean Sea Bass sleek counter stool, shrimp in a broth and... Crab, avocado, and cucumber maki with sesame rice ; plated with mayo! Between $ 3.00 and $ 110.00 per person menu items are out in a broth, and attractions by reviews... Entrees are n't the only stars are you sure you want to delete this question chilian?... Smoked salmon, wasabi mayo, and which he enjoyed time to time on Chilean Sea.. N'T the only stars Here at Surf Restaurant, Surf in Nashua, NH is nice during the warmer of! This question entrees are n't the only stars at Uno Pizzeria & amp ; bar in Fernandina Beach FL... Is ideal for watching people and uniquely prepared entrees are n't the only.... Sushi bar do give a nice pour which is nice during the warmer parts of the is! And grilled scallion ; topped with smoked salmon, wasabi mayo, spicy mayo, and maki! Spicy scallop, asparagus and grilled scallion ; topped with smoked salmon, wasabi mayo, and yuzu and... Clams, mussels, fish, shrimp obtain our food, shrimp in a public building really. On portions, prices high new to the area and have visited many local. Menu is seafood based and has a sushi and raw bar aswell Surf...

Tessa Wyatt Son Jamie O'sullivan,