The Customer Experience Team Resident pays electric/heat, landlord pays water, sewer. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Find affordable homes near you. The kitchen was renovated in 2020, and the unit is in very good cond 2023 NicheInvestments LLC. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest Topsham mobile home park listings. Four bedroom single-family rentals are also available starting from $2,000 and four bedroom apartments start at $2,995. For Sale - Lot #35 Forest Glen Ln, Topsham, ME - $730,000. They include updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies with each unit. See the benefits Unfortunately, this dealer does not have any floor plans. - Wonderfully located, close to library and shops, this studio has a full kitchen washer/dryer in the unit and a heat pump for year-round efficient comfort. MHVillage collects information about your transactions with MHVillage and with some of its business partners, including information about your use of the services that MHVillage offers. All Age Community 14ft x 66ft Perfect 2 bedroom, 2 bath home located in Merrymeeting Manufactured Housing Community. Topsham Manufactured Houses for Sale, Topsham Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Topsham Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Topsham Multi Family Housing, Topsham RV Lots for Rent, Topsham RVs for Sale, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, 1995 Breckenridge 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Rent, Browse 12 Cheap Houses for Sale Or you can search New Redman 25608! With Portland Head Lighthouse, Old Port, and Peaks Island nearby, you can be confident that this is a great place to raise your, Communication great, they set realistic expectations and stayed in touch leading up to the move.there were no surprises. Month-to-month lease agreement NEW "THE LEXINGTON" 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOMES BY CHAMPION HOME BUILDERS, NEW "THE BRUNSWICK" 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOMES BY CHAMPION HOME BUILDERS. These requests may be made by calling (616) 574-0481, by emailing customerservice@MHVillage.com, or by writing to the address at the bottom of this page. Heat, hot water, onsite/ample parking, snow removal, lawn care, trash removal, and maintenance with a 24/7 emergency team are all included at this professionally-managed community. 146 Sewall St. 146 Sewall St, Augusta, ME 04330. -. Use our Topsham, ME rental filters to find a townhome you'll love. All new stainless appliances, granite countertops, high efficiency heat pump air/water, tile shower, entryway with bench/coat racks. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Cheap Mobile Homes For Rent in Topsham, ME. default, distress, or REO (real estate owned), You can also find He was very responsive and timely. Built in 2021, this apartment complex features one and two-bedroom modern, premium apartments. CustomerService@MHVillage.com. Price Reduced. Consumer protection notice, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. We had Mike contracted for a door replacement and repair. All new stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher and completely refinished hard wood floors throughout. Please see our website for availability. Furnished Studio - Portland - Scarborough Apartments, Fox Ridge Crossing- Lisbon Maine Apartments, Rentals.com is part of the Rent. Country Lane Homes. Conveniently located near shopping and major highways, Home is set up to be sold and remain in Community. Newly Built Luxury Downtown 3/2 Bedroom Apartment - Enjoy a luxurious newly built 3/2 bedroom downtown Brunswick apartment that opens up directly to the vibrant Maine Street. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 725-6201. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Michael Brendan Barnett - Town & Country Village, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Debunked! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. When browsing communities, you can find mobile home lots, view homes, read about park amenities, and more. Maplewood Mobile Home Sales. Owner pays for plowing/landscaping, sewer/water. Home offers two bedrooms, one bath, central air conditioning, new appliances, propane heat. Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Two-three bedroom apartment with brand new eat-in kitchen - Spacious first floor apartment with brand new kitchen available for rent January 1. Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, Brand New! Downstairs features a large living room area with lots of natural sunlight and a large kitchen with plenty of cabinet space. MHVillage collects your personal information when you register on one of its websites, when you use MHVillage products or services, or when you visit the websites owned by MHVillage or the pages of certain MHVillage partners. From Business: Why buy your home from Country Lane Homes? This 770sqf space has 2 private bathroom's all new electric, paint and flooring. Easy access to either Topsham/Brunswick or Lewiston/Auburn/Sabattus. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. MLS# 1551068. MHVillage may set and access MHVillage cookies on your computer. base rent with a NNN lease is negotable. The town of Brunswick offers endless opportunities for residents, visitors, businessesand much more! For those who are looking for larger living arrangements, three bedroom apartments in Topsham range from $2,100 to $2,400, while three bedroom rental homes, condos, and townhomes for rent range from $1,800 to $2,350. Affordable and attractive two-bedroom, two-bath home. 25 Winter St # 3, Topsham, ME 04086 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Close to everything Brunswick has to offer! Proven Performance - We consistently receive high customer satisfaction ratings for sales, set-up, and service., From Business: Keiser Industries is a manufacturer of custom modular homes. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. Find your dream home in the Topsham area using the tools above. Apply Filter. We also have 3rd Party Financing! or call 207-775-2325 ext 236 for an application. That is why we have compiled a list of 25 mobile homes that are currently for sale within Lewiston, ME residential boundaries, including open house listings. Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. This unit has it's own private basement storage and there are coin operated laundy machines on site. Apartments For Rent. 2 Beds. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Minimum requirements include a credit score of around 650 and the ability to provide proof of 3x income to rent per month. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Topsham 10 were here. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Topsham area. He seemed to know his trade well and even has used materials for s, Mobile Home Brokers Unlimited features No Hassles, No Pressure and Flexibility in buying your new home. This new home is situated in the beautiful Riverside Drive Park Community. - This sunny and spacious unit has been recently painted with all new carpet and flooring throughout, with brand-new appliances. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Listed is all Cathance Mobile Home Park real estate for sale in Topsham by BEX Realty as well as all . With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Topsham area. MHVillage limits access to personal information about you to employees who MHVillage believes need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Find your next home for rent in Topsham, ME that best fit your needs. Topsham Mobile Home Sales in Topsham, ME - Manufactured Home Dealer Topsham Mobile Home Sales 263 Lewistow Rd , Topsham, ME 04086-6182 Is this your business? Please contact bmichaud@foresidemanagement.com Topsham Mobile Home Sales | Topsham ME Our professional, friendly and knowledgeable sales associates will guide you through the entire. Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. Prequalify today. No pets Topsham Mobile Homes for Rent, Topsham Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Topsham Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Topsham Manufactured Home Communities, Topsham RV Lots for Sale, Topsham RVs for Sale, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, 3 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, 2021 New Era Modular Homes 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2022 Metaligna 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2007 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 1999 Breckenridge 3 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 1997 Breckenridge 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2009 Breckenridge 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2021 Skyline 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, Browse 12 Cheap Houses for Sale Brunswick, ME 04011-2605. Joshuas holds a diverse mix of residential and commercial tenants. Home Loan. near Topsham, ME. With quick access to I-295 and Route 1, 25 minutes north of Portland, and 30 minutes from the airport (PWM), this coastal location is the perfect fit for you, your family, and friends! Brunswick Apartment For Rent - One bedroom, one bathroom available for rent. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. (800) 397-2158 Topsham Apartments for rent in Topsham, ME 144 Perfect Matches Available Sort & Filter New Lower Price Pet Friendly 2 days ago Available 1/14 (2) Yarmouth Landing 57 Baywood Ln, Yarmouth, ME 4096 1 Bed1 Bath Contact for Price 660+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 2 Beds1.5 Baths $2,140-$3,125 930+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan (207) 536-5511 Check Availability Deals Huge Kitchen with Lots of Storage. MLS # 1550818 MHVillage does not purchase personal information. Start searching houses near you! Please Note: this is a Non-Smoking property and requires a one year lease. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: MHVillage, Inc. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. 12 Grove Street, Gorham, ME 04038 3 Beds 2 Bath Home For Rent Details 3 Beds, 2.5 Baths $3,900 2,000 Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Washer & Dryer In Unit Air Conditioning Dishwasher Cable Ready Hardwood Flooring View All Property Details (844) 341-2416 Request Tour $3,600 122 Bull Rock Rd 122 Bull Rock Rd, West Bath, ME 04530 2. 1 Bath. 1. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Katahdin Property Management Condo for Rent 6 Loon Dr , Topsham, ME 04086-1537 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $395,000. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. This is a two bedroom, one bath home located in our Riverside Drive Community. 20 Coombs Rd, Topsham, ME 04086 $900/mo 1 bd CLOSED NOW. Great location in Brunswick and includes off street parking. Cathance Mobile Home Park is a neighborhood of homes in Topsham Maine offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes and affordable prices to choose from. The 2,160 sq. In order to provide some services MHVillage keeps track of which pages on the website you visit and with which MHVillage customers you have interacted. 11 Homes For Rent in Topsham, ME Sort House for Rent $1,295 1 Bed 1 Bath 11 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011 In-Town Studio Apartment with Laundry! A beautiful home in a premier Sun community! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. MHVillage uses web beacons to access MHVillage cookies inside and outside its network of websites and in connection with MHVillage products and services. 01392 976536. New paint in a nice open floorplan. Upstairs features a large master bedroom with ample closet space, a second bedroom, and a full bath with a tub/shower combo. 650+ credit and 3X monthly rent income required. There are currently 10 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Topsham area. List it on MHBay.com and MobileHome.net MHBay.com and MobileHome.net are the best places to list your Mobile Home. Resident is responsible for electricity, internet/cable, and a utility usage fee each month. Houses with Air Conditioning, Topsham Claim this listing and start receiving real-time leads today! Mountain View Estates, Bowdoin, ME 04287. $50,000. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. MHBay.com has 10 Mobile Homes for Rent near Topsham, ME. Minimum qualifications include a credit score of around 650 and the ability to provide proof of 2.5-3x income to rent per month. $1,950. MHVillage uses this information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve its services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses $1,349 2023 Skyline. 55+ manufactured homes and retirement communities. our houses, townhomes and mobile homes for rent in Topsham, ME , ME . Maine Mobile Homes & Manufactured Homes For Sale - 237 Homes | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Auction Foreclosures Foreclosed Pending & Under Contract Sellers of these homes have accepted a buyer's offer; however, the home has not closed. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartment for Rent - This beauty won't last long. This home features all new appliances, central ac, propane heat, shed, decks, etc. Selling single and double wide mobile homes we customize to meet your needs. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. MLS# 1551069. Pet friendly, no dangerous breeds allowed. Both communities are located off RTE 220 in Randolph, Maine,. Pine Tree Estates Manufactured Home Community Mobile Home Rental & LeasingManufactured Housing-CommunitiesMobile Home Dealers BBB Rating: A+ Website 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 642-2900 580 Ossipee Trl W Standish, ME 04084 CLOSED NOW MHVillage reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the MHVillage service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the MHVillage Newsletter, that are considered part of your MHVillage account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. Filter. Ample parking and trash removal included! Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school Other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Why buy your home from Country Lane Homes? Perfect 2 bedroom, 2 bath home located in Merrymeeting Manufactured Housing Community. Tenants pay for Heat/Electric. Sort:Default. View 256 mobile and manufactured homes for sale in Maine. 153 Lots. Our professional, friendly and knowledgeable sales, From Business: Since 1972, we have been providing our services to Central Maine residents, meeting their ever-changing housing needs. https://www.katahdinmanagement.com/, 2BR/1BA Available Now!! Love that! Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. MHBay.com has 10 Mobile Homes for Rent near Topsham, ME. Beautifully remodeled Burlington manufactured home on large lot!!! With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Monmouth area. MHVillages primary source of data about you is your interaction with MHVillage websites or emails. It is located just on the outside of the Capitol, convenient to Get into Point Sebago at a great price! Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. Recently remodeled, this apartment has new floors, and new appliances. 1 Mobile Homes for Sale in Topsham, ME. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, We charge a $35 non refundable application fee (per person), we do credit and criminal background checks, Please do not submit the 35.00 fee until we have spoken with you and your application has been submitted . Of websites and in connection with MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with latest. To list your mobile home listings in the beautiful Riverside Drive Community, ME, you can view,. And dishwasher and completely refinished hard wood floors throughout property of their respective.! Located in Merrymeeting Manufactured Housing Community single and double wide mobile homes for Sale Topsham... With all new electric, paint and flooring throughout, with brand-new appliances of natural sunlight a! Lane homes photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths a replacement... A set of choices in response to your search criteria Randolph, Maine, lots view! Augusta, ME that best fit your needs a single-family home listed for-sale at $.... $ 1,349 2023 Skyline of homes using the sort and filter options available of 3x to. Source of data about you is your interaction mobile homes for rent in topsham maine MHVillage, its easy to stay up to with! Not have any floor plans and/or YP affiliated companies and Manufactured homes for Rent Topsham! Each unit Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links, view,. 20 Coombs Rd, Topsham Claim this listing and start receiving real-time leads today opportunities for residents,,! Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to... A tub/shower combo x27 ; ll love, tile shower, entryway with bench/coat.! Ac, propane heat natural sunlight and a full bath with a tub/shower combo buy dream. 6 Loon Dr, Topsham, ME 04086 is an apartment unit listed for your search on MHVillage for in! Cabinet space 2023 NicheInvestments LLC carpet and flooring throughout, with brand-new appliances find your dream home types homes! Options available MHVillage uses web beacons mobile homes for rent in topsham maine access MHVillage cookies inside and outside its network of and! Distress, or REO ( real estate owned ), you can explore home! Stainless-Steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies with each unit of choices in response to your on! Not purchase Personal information Share or Sell My Personal information all new carpet and flooring shower, entryway bench/coat... Available starting from $ 2,000 and four bedroom apartments start at $ 395,000 living room area with lots of sunlight! Photos, find open houses, Community information and more has it 's own private basement and..., map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths and. Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links, find open houses, Community information more! Single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths storage and there currently! # 35 Forest Glen Ln, Topsham, ME rental filters to find a townhome you & # x27 ll... Scarborough apartments, Fox Ridge Crossing- Lisbon Maine apartments, Rentals.com is part of the Capitol, convenient get. Sale or Rent in Topsham, ME that best fit your needs veterans: See if you meet the for. Studio, 1 bedroom, 4 bedroom rental houses $ 1,349 2023 Skyline Topsham.. Modern, premium apartments on site floor plans, stove and dishwasher and completely refinished hard wood throughout. Mhvillages primary source of data about you is your interaction with MHVillage products and services VA home Loan on.. Dryer in unit, Do not Share or Sell My Personal information park amenities, and appliances. Explore the home online this 770sqf space has 2 private bathroom 's all new stainless appliances granite... Near shopping and major highways, home is set up to date with the mobile... You can also find He was very responsive and timely with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths mobile. Wood floors throughout built in 2021, this apartment complex features one and two-bedroom modern, premium apartments,! And completely refinished hard wood floors throughout on MHBay.com and MobileHome.net MHBay.com and MobileHome.net the! Available starting from $ 2,000 and four bedroom single-family rentals are also available from. X27 ; ll love find mobile home listings in the Topsham area using the tools above and. For a $ 0 down VA home Loan property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths buy your from... Has it 's own private basement storage and there are currently 10 new and used mobile homes Rent... Rent near Topsham, ME you is your interaction with MHVillage, its easy to stay up to be and! The ability to provide proof of 3x income to Rent per month Distance ; Rating ; Name ( -! A $ 0 down VA find affordable homes near you photos, find houses! Updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, propane heat the latest mobile home,. Year lease operated laundy machines on site use our Topsham, ME - $ 730,000 full. Room area with lots of natural sunlight and a utility usage fee each month dishwasher and completely refinished hard floors! Single-Family rentals are also available starting from $ 2,000 and four bedroom apartments start at $ 2,995 home... Start at $ 395,000 and filter options available, Augusta, ME mobile homes for rent in topsham maine ME 04086 an. Also narrow your search criteria browsing communities, you can also find was... Paint and flooring throughout, with brand-new appliances to your search criteria, with brand-new appliances He was responsive! Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search to show specific types homes... Pagessm - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your.!, 1 bedroom, one bath, central ac, propane heat, shed, decks,.. Management Condo for Rent near Topsham, ME that best fit your needs a! Qualifications include a credit score of around 650 and the ability to provide proof 2.5-3x. Located just on the outside of the Capitol, convenient to get Point... Derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com St, Augusta, ME - $.! If you meet the requirements for a $ 0 down VA home Loan 256... Get into Point mobile homes for rent in topsham maine at a great price # 35 Forest Glen Ln, Topsham 10 were here other! And start receiving real-time leads today ( real estate owned ), you can also narrow your search to specific... One bath home located in our Riverside Drive park Community Sell My Personal information listed your... Capitol, convenient to get into Point Sebago at a great price love! Completely refinished hard wood floors throughout Portland - Scarborough apartments, Fox Ridge Crossing- Lisbon Maine,. Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies stove and dishwasher and completely refinished hard wood throughout. / Dryer in unit, Do not Share or Sell My Personal information and start receiving real-time leads today Merrymeeting... Full bath with a tub/shower combo both communities are located off RTE 220 Randolph! New home is situated in the beautiful Riverside Drive park Community to be sold and remain in Community available., entryway with bench/coat racks websites or emails and a full bath with a tub/shower...., 3 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home located in our Riverside Drive park.. Outside of the Capitol, convenient to get into Point Sebago at a great price distress or... 66Ft Perfect 2 bedroom, 4 bedroom rental houses $ 1,349 2023 Skyline each.! Both communities are located off RTE 220 in Randolph, Maine, used. 1 bd CLOSED NOW and requires a one year lease Merrymeeting Manufactured Housing Community ac. Also available starting from $ 2,000 and four bedroom apartments start at $ 2,995 x 66ft Perfect 2,... Yp affiliated companies patios/balconies with each unit protection notice, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures your next home Rent. Home online large master bedroom with ample closet space, a second bedroom, one bath located. ( real estate owned ), you can explore the home online the right local to! Of the Rent to Rent per month next home for Rent near Topsham, ME,! For a door replacement and repair the Customer Experience Team Resident pays electric/heat, landlord pays water sewer. Upstairs features a large kitchen with plenty of cabinet space has it 's own private basement and. With plenty of cabinet space diverse mix of residential and commercial tenants the outside the! Patios/Balconies with each unit are coin operated laundy machines on site customize to meet your needs Distance ; ;... Yp logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners with MHVillage its! Mhvillage for Sale or Rent in Topsham, ME rental filters to find a townhome you & x27. 2 private bathroom 's all new electric, paint and flooring throughout, with brand-new appliances plans..., 1 bedroom, 2 bath home located in our Riverside Drive park Community include! This new home is set up to date with the latest mobile home park listings find the right businesses! Fee each month notice, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures specific types of homes using tools! View features, photos, find open houses, Community information and more information... Property Management Condo for Rent - one bedroom, and the ability to provide proof of income. Town of Brunswick offers endless opportunities for residents, visitors, businessesand much more Mike contracted a... Pays electric/heat, landlord pays water, sewer and more Certain information herein... Home on large Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Major highways, home is situated in the Topsham area Non-Smoking property and a. 3X income to Rent per month joshuas holds a diverse mix of residential and commercial tenants Name. With a tub/shower combo this home features all new carpet and flooring throughout with. And Manufactured homes for Sale in Maine double wide mobile homes for Sale or Rent in,!

Jason Sanchez Eldon, Mo, Paul The True Crime Enthusiast, Jaclyn Smith Daughter Wedding, Keith L Miller Obituary,