However, I found the freeze plug with serial #. MERCRUISER. To determine which parts you need, Mercury categorizes their engines in serial number ranges, not model years. TRN: 06866217 00011005 MERCRUISER MC1 Manufacture Date: 07.09.1985, Im trying to find out what year my mercury tracker 40pro series oil injected 4 cylinder is so I can find a wiring schematic but the serial number will not pull anything up (0g085273) I have been looking for weeks still nothing. Use Model Years For Parts Lookup. Your serial number pulls up the following information: ENG: 0B357531 7115452ND MARINER 115 ELPTO The chart I have lists ELO, ELPTO, ELHPTO, ELPTO TR, and EO. 2023 Mercury Marine. Refer to the Force serial number year chart located here. I can find anything on that #, please help!!! For specific details, contact your local dealer. For example, if an outboard was manufactured in 2010, the number 10 would appear in the box at the lower right portion of the label. Search by serial number to find the exact part you need. These digits coincide with the last two digits of the year in which the outboard was manufactured. Further, by eliminating model year, Mercury will no longer arbitrarily update the model code every 12 months. PPT has an A+ BBB Rating for a reason..we take care of our Mercury Marine Outboard customers. Manufacture Date: 12/07/1998, Hi could you please help me. Privacy Rights Mercury Product Protection is a factory-backed extended coverage plan, completely administered and backed by Mercury, that can give youup to eight years of worry-free boatingwith your Mercury outboard or Mercury MerCruisersterndrive. Mirage Plus, High Five, Trophy Sport, Vengeance, Laser II, Black Max, Bravo Two, Bravo Three, SpitFire X7, Bravo I, Trophy Plus, Tempest Plus, SpitFire, Bravo Four S, Enertia, Enertia ECO, Revolution 4, Maximus, Fury, Fury 4, Verado12. Their number is 920.929.5040. MERCURY 224 I/L4 1983-1984, Mercury Hypalon Soft Bottom USA 2003-2006, Mercury Hypalon Soft Bottom USA 2009-and Up, Mercury OceanRunner Hypalon RIB 2006-2009, Mercury OceanRunner Hypalon RIB 2010-and Up, Where to Find Your Mercruiser Engine or Sterndrive Serial Number, Where to Find Your Mercury Outboard Serial Number. Based on the serial number provided, your motor pulls up as a 50EFI ELPT 4. I think about 1985-86. There is a stamp above a rubbed off sticker stating 5/22/99. You can locate the MerCruiser serial number label on either the side of the engine or on top of the flame arrestercover. Manufacture Date: 06/14/1993. With this system, any models sharing the same code are physically identical, regardless of when they were built. Where can I get factory Service manuals, Parts manuals, or Operation, Maintenance & Warrantymanuals? NOTE: Mercury DOES NOT Use Model Years For Parts Lookup. but after I clicked submit my comment didnt show document.write(city); Based on the information you provided, I was able to obtain the manufacture date of your outboard. You could also order all literature through any authorized Mercury dealer. NEED HELP? Click here to find your local authorized Mercury Marine dealer. Question: I just purchased a boat with a MERCURY 40HP oil injected outboard. From this perspective, eliminating model year will not affect resalevalue. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Powerful. //--> Mercury parts are a product of an extensive design and manufacturing process that optimizes the performance of your outboard. . Serial Number Range. The information provided on these pages is correct to the best of my knowledge, however the MasterTech makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the use of, results of, or liability created from, application of this data. Serial Range 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975. OldMercs.com has been in business for many years supplying hard to find parts for your older Mercury motors. important_devices: Order online, get free downloads* Fast Trackable Insured Shipping. Because of this, I suggest reaching out to Mercurys customer service department, they should be able to help you locate more info on your motor. The ultimate for convenience -- quiet, capable and lightweight. MERCURY 224 I/L4 1985-1986, 3.7L (2 BBL.) Each built the only way we know how. We WILL need your serial number to look up correct parts. The best source for Mercruiser OEM parts, marine engines, boat & engine Manufacture Date: 04/07/1988, I have a 50 thunderbolt and have no idea what the year of it is please help serial number 583-2577 thank you, I have a mercury XRi. At 500hp, its our most powerful, most capable commercial outboardyet. Southcentral Outboards 14 North 2nd Street Altamont, IL 62411 (618) 487- 9499 . Controls you can always count on for two to six Mercury engines. and ehether is a two stroke or four stroke. By looking at your serial number, I am assuming that it is an older motor. The model and serial numbers of the vertical drive should be located on the engine model and serial number plate. Sorry for the delayed response. This information is disseminated in good faith, however MasterTech assumes NO LIABILITY whatsoever in regard to this service. This Chart Is For. Marko. Mercury single-engine controls are engineered, built, and tested for the long run. If you bought the kit from us, did you contact customer service? We build Mercury MerCruiser Sterndrive engines and drives to power your life on the water. The serial number tag is located on the SWIVEL BRACKET (port or starboard); or, check the INSTRUCTION PLATE, located between the thumb screws above the steering tube. Hi there You can also browse by your Sterndrive or Engine model, but we strongly recommend using your serial number to ensure you find the correctparts. The company was the failing manufacturer of the Thor Outboard Motor. Powerful. Cookie Policy Mirage Plus, High Five, Trophy Sport, Vengeance, Laser II, Black Max, Bravo Two, Bravo Three, SpitFire X7, Bravo I, Trophy Plus, Tempest Plus, SpitFire, Bravo Four S, Enertia, Enertia ECO, Revolution 4, Maximus, Fury, Fury 4, Verado12. Terms of Use is (A-102650) You are invited to join our public Boat Repair Forum to seek assistance from other members. Manufacture Date: 03/12/1987, Who do I go through to find out about the service bulletin. //--> Serial Numbers for Mercury Marine Outboards and Mercruiser Sterndrives are unique sets of numbers used to identify certain objects such as Marine Engines, Boats, Automobiles, Software, etc. Am I missing a number letter or something. Traditional to advanced digital platforms. I have a 4 cylinder 2 stroke engine serial number 0G242129 any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Controls you can always count on for two to six Mercury engines. Hope this helps. These digits coincide with the last two digits of the year in which the outboard was manufactured. The most popular outboard on the water. Thats why we make sure Mercury dealers are the best equipped to sell and service our products. Serial Numbers for Mercury Marine Outboards and Mercruiser Sterndrives are unique sets of numbers used to identify certain objects such as Marine Engines, Boats, Automobiles, Software, etc. NOTE: Mercury DOES NOT Use Model Years For Parts Lookup. The latest serial number labels display a 2-digit number in a box at the lower right portion of the label. Clean, quiet power that moves you. For further information on how we use cookies and how to change your browser settings, please read our CookiePolicy. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT YEAR THIS MOTOR IS? Tonia Becker, Click your manufacturer below for instructions on locating your model or serial number. 470 MIE MERCURY 224 I/L4 1980-1981. More information and data on more boat and engine functions than any other system in the boating industry. If not, this is the information that Im able to obtain about this serial number: ENG: 0A167140 1150765 MERCURY 150XR2 ELPTO What year is my Outboard? Contact Us Online Message us any time. Just click the link in the email that we are sending you now. I hope you can help me. When completing the boat/engine registration and/or title paperwork, many states require the engine "Model Year" of the outboard engine. my account; contact . Will the agency in my state accept engine Program Year in place of engine Model Year on my title and registrationpaperwork? Finally, this is consistent with current trends within the marine industry. Home > *****MODEL YEAR GUIDE***** *****START HERE***** Locate your motor below. You can contact them at 920.929.5040. Mercury did not publish model year information for 1997 & newer outboards. We have a serial no. Terms of Service apply. Best Although you have a 2003 Model Sterndrive Engine it's the Serial Number that identifies which model of Fuel Cooler your Mercruiser Engine is equipped with. What is available. //-->,