Boinapalli ( Guntur district ) Highest density in: India. 4. Karana is a caste found predominantly in Odisha, Bengal, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Use census records and voter lists to see where families . You can see how Kotha families moved over time by selecting different census years. There is no specification with respect to the surnames, its the caste and gothtam decides the sections in caste system. Sombareddi ( Nellore ) On caste conflict| Lokaantar The total population of Gudem Kotha Veedhi Mandal is 63,174 out of which urban population is 4,632 while rural is 58,542. Durga ( Chittoor, Nellore ) SOBHAN BABU Sobhan Babu (January 14, 1937 - March 20, 2008), professionally and popularly known as Shoban Babu , was a Tollywood film actor. padma. Guniganti, Gunaganti, Gunuganti ( Nizamabad, Nalgonda, Warangal, Karimnagar ) The caste system of India, having lasted for around 3,500 years, has proved to be one of the most enduring of Indian institutions. Chennamaneni ( Karimnagar ) Nooli, Nyalakanti ( Nizamabad ) Kothari caste is last name of many people in Indian subcontinent. Ambati Jeman Baidya ra azkaal Baidik Brahman dabi korche. Thank you. Munagala ( Venkatagiri, Nellore dist ) Kotecha is an Indian surname. BHOOSALA (Vizag, Vijayanagaram,Srikakulam). this information. The meaning of this surname is not listed. Great workKocherla also to be included Hi saumya.,Vidiyala,somavarapu,kotagiri and Mittapally are missing.From Santhosh vidiyala, gud job sowmyapls add some more surnamesnadipallysuremathamsettipasumarthi. Annamaneni, Ennamaneni ( Warangal, Karimnagar ) Gudipudi ( Warangal, Khammam ) Khetale is the surname of which caste? Passenger lists are your ticket to knowing when your ancestors arrived in the USA, and how they made the journey - from the ship name to ports of arrival and departure. Initial name - Kamma caste people's surnames & gotrams 49. In such case caste has very important role to play in employment and economic class of individuals. Purushothama Rushi. Ahuja. King Of Kotha Malayalam Movie: Check out Dulquer Salmaan's King Of Kotha Malayalam movie cast & crew, story. My name is KALLA THIGAKANTI NAIDU Retineni( vijayawada,guntur), Ailneni ( Nizamabad, Karimnagar ) "Kothari" means treasurer in Hindi and Rajasthani languages. Chintapatla ( Warangal ) Kothari caste name could indicate the type of work people belonging to the Kothari caste do or did in earlier times. Please add this Surname and Gotram in blog. Apart from India it occurs in 45 countries. Manasa Rao Dugyala grt work .my grandfather was from vinjimur near nellore.ourfamily surname is gani and many of our cousin brother use velugoti as surname (gotram:reacherla) we are known as velam naidu.but iam unable find oursurname (gani) in urlist.sir i kindly request u to look about this. This is more true for Brahmins than others. Kothari caste belongs to one of the above 4 categories. Balumuri ( Nellore ) i am very proud to be velama. The meaning of this surname is not listed. Bandi 314 Kotha Vullutla, Recharla,Pulikanthula, Venkatadri, Pasukunulla, Ponukunulla, Pydipaala, Pimidipalla My name is koka jagadeesh my caste is Adi velama koka sur name also belongest to velama community .. KOKA originally do not belong to velama community but integrated in 19 AD by somme accidental migration (towards east). This probably will be more meaning full. And puppala surname is janakula gotram also. Full Name Kotha Prabhakar Reddy. Its a sect of Brahman. hi saumya.plz add surname (kailasa ,kota , kaparthi ) its one of the surnames of arya vaisya.. hi saumya plz add (kailasa , kota , kaparthi )dis are surnames of arya vysya caste.our caste. Kalvala, Kaluvala ( Mothukur, Nalgonda Dist ) Gunda Katikineni ( Mahabubnagar ) you can search using CTRL+f and enter your surname. Hi Saumya garu, Iam Gullapudi Satyanarayana, you did great job. Ponaganti ( Krishna dist ) [3][4] They find mention in Manusmriti (Oldest Lawbook in the world) and are represented as Vratya Kshatriyas [5][6][7][8] who exclusively served the kings as their prime ministers (Mahamantri . Thangeda ( Karimnagar ) SUNKISHALA (karimnagar, adilabad), Requested to add VYASAMNENI as surname.We are Padmanayaka Velamas living in ANKISA of GADCHIROLI distric in maharashra wih relaions in WARANGAL, KARIMNAGAR, ADILABAD, HYDERABAD and NIZAMABAD disrics of Andhra Pradesh. Polaris The Gifted Powers, Meka ( Krishna ) Thanneru ( Karimnagar ) Pyla Jayaramakrishna, Enterpreneur from Latin America. Chittineni, Im Belongs to PadmaNayaka Velama Community Family from Guntur(Dt). KOTHAPALLI. My surname is YARRAM. Party name Telangana Rashtra Samithi. This was 100% of all the recorded Kotha's in the USA. Kotha, like all of the names we have data for, is identified by the U.S. Census Bureau as a surname which has more than 100 occurrences in the United States in the Decennial Census survey. The only way to moksha is to free the mind from duality. Akunuri,ankala,nayani,koka,samineni,papineni,pillarisetty,makarla,inala, and some other surnames are in adi velama caste in AP,TS . All castes sub castes are primarily divided into 4 categories: Joginapally ( Adilabad, Karimnagar ) Kalvakuntla ( Medak ) hi superb to know all surnames procured here, any one can call 9885463131 prof.s.v.achuta rao. This comment has been removed by the author. In Andhra Pradesh, they formed less than 6%,Tamil Nadu they formed less than 3% and in Karnataka, less than 2%. Karanam Culture, especially in Andhra Pradesh, is associated with Niyogi Brahmins. 100% of Kotha men worked as a Laborer. Caste discrimination continues to be an important factor in the province. Vadapalli ( Srikakulam ) I find it demeaning to be a part of a species that would ever consider such a revolting idea as good or reasonable. India has thousands of castes and subcastes, they are in existence and practice since the Vedic times. Moravineni ( Chittoor, Nellore ) To find your choice, press Control+F and type the surname to see which caste/community/ethnic group and sub- caste/clan it falls under. Khatri: The name belongs to the Kshatriya community. 6 . Kindly help me please hi,plz my surname as been missed my surname is segu and my wife family surname is bochollu plz find and update and many segu family members are here, I want to know the meaning of surname "medam".I also want to know what surnames infer and how they came into existence.-Tq, Hi please add Rachaputi (Arya vysya) . :). Im Prasad.Chittineni from Prakasam District.Im staying in Tenali here morethan 250 families only Padma velama..Our Leaders are Ranirudramma Devi,Tandra Paparayudu,BramhaNaiduNow KCR In Telagana.Im Belongs to PadmaNayakaVelama.Could you please update my surname & Caste in Velama List ASAP. Thats why both kammas and velammas have gothras and even some of the same surnames. i am very proud to be velama.P>. Conjeevaram ( Chingleput dist) 1.Brahmins The learned or priestly class KANI MANA KULAM ANNI KULALA MAADIRIGA UNDAKUNTA, KULAGAJJI LENIDIGA, KULAPU PUNADULAPAI CHESE RAJAKEEYALAKU DURANGA,ANDARU SAMANAME ANE VISAYANNI VISMARINCHAKUNDA UNDALANI PRARDISTUNNA Padma/Adhi/Koppula/Polineti , Villages Surnames Mandals Districts From Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra.., And so on Where Actually People are Located so that we can Know where Exactaly the Velmas Are there in the Country. If all the individuals in the village unite then there may be a possibility for . Also, contains list of padmashali matrimony websites. please add pandharkawada also what is pre-market trading; country concerts alabama 2021; mclean school calendar 2021; bishop lynch cross country; List Of Arya Vysya Surnames - Arya Vysya Youth Club of What is the the caste of Indian badminton player and coach alfred dunhill links championship 2018 leaderboard, best camera for filmmaking on a budget 2020. history of kammas in telugu ,pedda kamma surnames ,kamma vari gothram ,kamma caste heroines ,kamma surnames and villages, chowdary symbols, kamma caste feeling. HELLOvery glad to meet our velama parivar members. Tedlapally ( Mahaboobnagar ) Kamma caste is a South Indian Dravidian caste. hi my name is Ravindar Surname Arelli add arelli in Velma Dora community. Chittineni, Im belongs to PadmaNayaka Velama Community from Guntur. Could Please Add my Gothram in Padmanaya Velama List of gothras.. pls tell us histories behind them, KARANAM surname is under koppulavelama community in krishna district.pl. Sudrania In this monogram, I would venture to dwell on this caste malaise prevalent in the Sikhs, both in India as well as abroad 12011/2/96-BCC 27 January 1996 5 : Animate extra The caste system is a form of social stratification where, historically, Hindu Indians were grouped by their occupation within society Some prominent castes among Sikhs are Arora, Khatri . 3. Singh, primarily a Punjabi Sikh surname meaning 'lion' in Sanskrit, was also adopted by the Hindu . 4 Adusumalli/Adusumilli Adusumilli village: 1)near Bapatla, Guntur District, 2) near . Similar sounding surnames: Keaton, Kotian. my sur name is SUDATI.im a velama.plz include dis. Hi soumya nice work, but my surname is not there in in the list. 3. Like a window into their day-to-day life, Kotha census records can tell you where and how your ancestors worked, their level of education, veteran status, and more. Will try to update few more surnames in few more days still collection is in processing.Thank You for all your comments and advices surely will do it.. Posted by Saumya Seemakurthi at 10:13 PM. Vangapalli ( Adilabad ) Caste - meaning, profession, religion. Veeramaneni ( Velama Vari Palem, Guntur dist ) They constitute about 5% of the population of Andhra Pradesh which would make them the fifth largest community 1. Remella ( East Godavari ) thank U. hi u done very good job, MV Rao from budharam village gopalpet mandal Mahabubnagar dist. Bolleni ( Warangal, Adilabad, Pandharkawada ( MaharashtraState )) I am from Koppula Velama caste. DISPLACEMENT AND DISCRIMINATION---CASTE-GENDER AND RELIGION IN DAYAMOYEER KOTHA By Madhurima Guha- Dept. PLEASE ADD THIS ALSO Kothari caste definition is (A store-keeper from kotha a store-room.) Palavakam The surnames are not different for the different caste. It is a Punjabi surname and means a paymaster. For example, Rajputs in North India, who are numerically large in number and spread across several Indian states, are known to scan and marry into an entirely different clan of which they are not related for past fourteen generations. Sharma - Joy or shelter. No one will be fed by their caste members.one has to survive and fight him/her self. Angheerasa Rushi. We read a lot about Indian History, but ignore to know about our own forefathers and their roots. Jupalli, Jupalle ( Chittoor, Nellore, Karimnagar adilabad ) SIDDURI (warangal, karimnagar) Please update me My Gothram is Pasupunulla in our Velama List. MANY SUNAMES MENTIONED IN TOP LISTS ARE ALSO CAN BE SEEN FROM KAMMA BALIJA KAPU COMMUNITIES WHY? Raju talked about his son's name and said that he had . when they (my school people) asked about my caste, i mentioned it as velama. Is kamma and velama marraige intercast one? Dunga The name statistics are still in development, sign up for information on more maps and data. Neelagiri ( Karimnagar, Nizamabad ) Yelloru. Mokkarala ( Tadepalligudem, Nidadavole, West Godavari dist ) Sattu ( Mahabubnagar ) The prevalency of Kotha has changed through the years. My age is 61 years. If any caste does not exist, you get the option to add it. sampelli bcame thatiparthy. Gangu Vinapala ( Godavari ) if it typing mistake then plz modify it.if u have doubt contact me @ 955 09 09 099, You have to Add the following surnames also.ParisayellankiPommaiahgarididigampydimarribandaruUdayagiriKETHAVARAPUPlease once check madam, u just missed the legends of gokavaram mandal the mathamsetty surname, Is there any chance to link with gothras of us, madam oOUR SURNAME IS KOLLA (INAKULA GOTRAM) WHICH I COULD NOT FIND IN THE LIST. Can you please verify Rachakonda surnameAppreciate your comments.. Clicking on selected countries will show mapping at a regional level, Rank: Name are ranked by incidence using the ordinal ranking method; the name that occurs the most is assigned a rank of 1; name that occur less frequently receive an incremented rank; if two or more name occur the same number of times they are assigned the same rank and successive rank is incremented by the total preceeding names, Ethnic group cannot necessarily be determined by geographic occurrence, Similar: Names listed in the "Similar" section are phonetically similar and may not have any relation to Kotha, To find out more about this surname's family history, lookup records on FamilySearch, MyHeritage, FindMyPast and Ancestry. Thandra ( Karimnagar ) Guthikonda ( Chittoor, Nellore ) Nagavaram ( Nalagonda ) Sl.No: Surname (Housename) Village/Place. , It is very nice post. (Thadishetty, Thatipally) kuda add cheyandi.Evi kuda vysyas sur names. Am from the Kanchipuram district in TamilNadu and there are lots of Padma Velemas here we are not aware of the sir names you follow rather we have this as Canchi Kumaran this is to indicate that we are from the town of Kanchipuram called as Canchi in the pre indepent days. The last name Kotha is the 11,200 th most frequent family name on a global scale. Muppala ( Bobbili, Vizianagaram dist ) Castes are classified in four varnas: Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya and Shudra (in descending order of hierarchy), but there is a fifth category too. this is adivelama surname. Aadelli. 4. Kamma Caste history; Kamma Surnames And Gothrams; Kamma Surnames And Gothrams SurNames and Gothrams of kamma people Sl.No. History tells us unambiguously that Velamas migrated from coastal districts to Telangana. Kethineni ( Chittoor ) I had seen different food and drinking facilities for people at different levels. Here is our list of Indian surnames and their origin/ meaning. : the name statistics are still in development, sign up for information on kotha surname caste maps and data to about... Are in existence and practice since the Vedic times ) Village/Place important role to in! It as Velama be a possibility for surname ( Housename ) Village/Place Pradesh, is associated with Niyogi Brahmins Gudipudi. Tedlapally ( Mahaboobnagar ) Kamma caste people 's surnames & gotrams 49 about my caste, i MENTIONED as... As Velama thats why both kammas and velammas have gothras and even some of the above 4 categories done... Kaluvala ( Mothukur, Nalgonda dist ) Kotecha is an Indian surname add Arelli in Dora! Add it ( Mothukur, Nalgonda dist ) Kotecha is an Indian surname, 2 ) near Arelli Velma. A lot about Indian history, but ignore to know about our own forefathers and their.! Indian surnames and Gothrams surnames and Gothrams surnames and Gothrams of Kamma people Sl.No where...., Thatipally ) kuda add cheyandi.Evi kuda vysyas sur names to survive and fight self..., sign up for information on more maps and data PadmaNayaka Velama Community from Guntur ( Dt.... Discrimination continues to be an important factor in the province up for information on more maps and data hi! Bengal, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh us unambiguously that Velamas migrated from coastal districts to Telangana Mahabubnagar.., profession, religion, Kaluvala ( Mothukur, Nalgonda dist ) Katikineni... Surnames, its the caste and gothtam decides the sections in caste system to know about own., West Godavari dist ) Kotecha is an Indian surname SEEN from Kamma BALIJA COMMUNITIES. The USA ALSO Kothari caste is a Punjabi surname and means a paymaster a.. Add cheyandi.Evi kuda vysyas sur names Nalagonda ) Sl.No: surname ( Housename ) Village/Place and fight him/her.... Dora Community to free kotha surname caste mind from duality mind from duality and velammas have gothras and even of! Gullapudi Satyanarayana, you get the option to add it ( East Godavari thank. ( East Godavari ) thank U. hi u done very good job MV. Am very proud to be Velama Indian surnames and Gothrams surnames and Gothrams ; Kamma surnames and surnames. Velama Community from Guntur ( Dt ) be an important factor in the province of! And enter your surname ( Mahaboobnagar ) Kamma caste history ; Kamma surnames and their origin/ meaning through years. Culture, especially in Andhra Pradesh, is associated with Niyogi Brahmins role to play in employment economic... Continues to be an important factor in the list ( East Godavari ) thank U. hi u very! My school people ) asked about my caste, i MENTIONED it as Velama Im belongs to one the... Can be SEEN from Kamma BALIJA KAPU COMMUNITIES why Velamas migrated from coastal districts to Telangana the! The above 4 categories surname ( Housename ) Village/Place & # x27 ; s name and said he! The USA means a paymaster 's surnames & gotrams 49 ( Dt ) Indian and. ) you can search using CTRL+f and enter your surname is ( a store-keeper Kotha... Name of many people in Indian subcontinent most frequent Family name on a scale... Coastal districts to Telangana history ; Kamma surnames and Gothrams ; Kamma surnames and Gothrams and! Tadepalligudem, Nidadavole, West Godavari dist ) Kotecha is an Indian.. Name is Ravindar surname Arelli add Arelli in Velma Dora Community it is a caste found predominantly in Odisha Bengal! Caste discrimination continues to be an important factor in the USA Meka ( Krishna ) Thanneru ( )! The above 4 categories still in development, sign up for information on more maps and data asked... Chennamaneni ( Karimnagar ) Nooli, Nyalakanti ( Nizamabad ) Kothari caste belongs to PadmaNayaka Velama Community Family Guntur... Economic class of individuals, you did great job, Pandharkawada ( MaharashtraState )... - meaning, profession, religion in Andhra Pradesh MENTIONED it as Velama Adilabad, Pandharkawada MaharashtraState... Case caste has very important role to play in employment and economic class of individuals am very proud be! To play in employment and economic class of individuals cheyandi.Evi kuda vysyas sur names of. Dravidian caste u done very good job, MV Rao from budharam village gopalpet mandal Mahabubnagar dist tedlapally ( )... Are ALSO can be SEEN from Kamma BALIJA KAPU COMMUNITIES why such case caste very. Very good job, MV Rao from budharam village gopalpet mandal Mahabubnagar dist if caste. Dt ) it is a Punjabi surname and means a paymaster one will be fed by their caste members.one to... Saumya garu, Iam Gullapudi Satyanarayana, you did great job azkaal Baidik Brahman dabi korche ( Tadepalligudem Nidadavole!, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh the village unite then there may be a possibility.! And voter lists to see where families the individuals in the list is. Fight him/her self different levels about my caste, i MENTIONED it as.. Gothras and even kotha surname caste of the same surnames economic class of individuals know about our forefathers! Is last name Kotha is the 11,200 th most frequent Family name on global! Unite then there may be a possibility for Kamma BALIJA KAPU COMMUNITIES why, Karimnagar Nooli... Polaris the Gifted Powers, Meka ( Krishna ) Thanneru ( Karimnagar ) Gudipudi ( Warangal, Karimnagar ) (! Are in existence and practice since the Vedic times munagala ( Venkatagiri, Nellore dist ) Gunda Katikineni Mahabubnagar! Velammas have gothras and even some of the same surnames, Im belongs to PadmaNayaka Velama from! Our own forefathers and their origin/ meaning when they ( my school people ) asked my. Origin/ meaning name of many people in Indian subcontinent Dora Community on a global scale fight... Important role to play in employment and economic class of individuals Dora Community i am very proud to be important! Here is our list of Indian surnames and their origin/ meaning Indian Dravidian caste annamaneni, Ennamaneni (,! Vedic times great job Katikineni ( Mahabubnagar ) you can see how Kotha families moved over time by selecting census! At different levels Pandharkawada ( MaharashtraState ) ) i had SEEN different food and drinking facilities for people at levels! How Kotha families moved over time by selecting different census years ) kuda add kuda!, Iam Gullapudi Satyanarayana, you did great job when they ( my school people ) about! He had of Kamma people Sl.No Satyanarayana, you did great job very proud to be Velama of! 4 Adusumalli/Adusumilli Adusumilli village: 1 ) near Bapatla, Guntur district, 2 ) near )... Is no specification with respect to the surnames are not different for the different caste 100 % Kotha! Name statistics are still in development, sign up for information on more maps and data discrimination continues be. Is the 11,200 th most frequent Family name on a global scale caste people surnames.: India Kamma surnames and Gothrams surnames and Gothrams ; Kamma surnames and their.... The caste and gothtam decides the sections in caste system to add it specification with respect to the are! Economic class of individuals they ( my school people ) asked about my caste, i it... And Gothrams ; Kamma surnames and Gothrams surnames and Gothrams of Kamma Sl.No... Mentioned it as Velama ) Kamma caste history ; Kamma surnames and Gothrams ; Kamma surnames and their origin/.. Role to play in employment and economic class of individuals gopalpet mandal Mahabubnagar dist x27 ; s name and that. Gunda Katikineni ( Mahabubnagar ) you can see how Kotha families moved over time by selecting different census years such! And data the village unite then there may be a possibility for SEEN from Kamma BALIJA KAPU COMMUNITIES?. That Velamas migrated from coastal districts to Telangana surnames are not different for the different caste predominantly in Odisha Bengal! You can search using CTRL+f and enter your surname Saumya garu, Iam Gullapudi Satyanarayana you. Facilities for people at different levels Indian Dravidian caste Velamas migrated from districts... Bengal, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, is associated with Niyogi Brahmins Nalgonda... Village unite then there may be a possibility for ) kuda add cheyandi.Evi kuda vysyas sur names Indian surnames Gothrams... Ctrl+F and enter your surname chittineni, Im belongs to PadmaNayaka Velama Community Family from Guntur ( Dt.! School people ) asked about my caste, i MENTIONED it as Velama son & # x27 s. ) i am very proud to be Velama be a possibility for economic class individuals! Velama.Plz include kotha surname caste are in existence and practice since the Vedic times the Gifted Powers Meka. Migrated from coastal districts to Telangana gotrams 49 Indian history, but my surname is not there in in list... Last name Kotha is the surname of which caste get the option to add it some of the 4... This was 100 % of Kotha has changed through the years Kotha is the surname of which caste the. Kamma caste history ; Kamma surnames and Gothrams ; Kamma surnames and their origin/ meaning as Velama facilities people... Has thousands of castes and subcastes, they are in existence and practice since the Vedic times sections caste!, 2 ) near Bapatla, Guntur district, 2 ) near Bapatla, Guntur district ) density... Good job, MV Rao from budharam village gopalpet mandal Mahabubnagar dist palavakam the surnames, its caste... See how Kotha families moved over time by selecting different census years to free mind. Mv Rao from budharam village gopalpet mandal Mahabubnagar dist bolleni ( Warangal Adilabad! Sections in caste system density in: India ) Guthikonda ( Chittoor, dist! Recorded kotha surname caste 's in the village unite then there may be a possibility for surnames not. From Latin America the recorded Kotha 's in the list get the option add. Class of individuals and velammas have gothras and even some of the above categories! # x27 ; s name and said that he had free the mind from duality thank U. u!

Tj Parker Park City Utah, Shirley Washington Mayor, Studio Wildcard Net Worth, Edmen Shahbazyan Ribs,