Se il sistema rileva un problema, la recensione viene rifiutata automaticamente, inviata al recensore per la conferma o esaminata manualmente dal team di esperti di contenuti, al lavoro 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7, per mantenere la qualit delle recensioni sul nostro sito. 845-454-7226 The pizza was quite good and the portions are gigantic. My friends thought the honey mustard was horrible, didn't really have the sweetness for a salad. I ordered a $60 delivery and NO onions on the salad due to a food allergy.More, Usually take out from here and it's good and consistent. This is NY- land of pizzaSo, I will order from one of the 11 other pizzarias near my home. Fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and croutons topped with walnuts and balsamic glaze over baby lettuce. Lauren era educato e aveva inserito l'ordine correttamente nel sistema. Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 (Near Croft Corners Firehouse) (845) 462-5555 Home depot Plaza Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (Across from Marist College) (845) 452-5550 1571 route 9, suite 2 wappingers Falls, NY 12590 (Next to Walgreens) (845) 297-5557 Poughkeepsie Plaza mall, 2600 south road Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (845) 485-1400 summerlin Plaza, route 376 . Served with our slightly spicy Giacomo's sauce $ 12.10 Rice Balls Filled with broccoli rabe and sausage. Cos, ho detto che volevo un credito parziale. 845-485-1400 Broccoli rabe sauted in garlic and olive oil, with your choice of chicken or sausage. Sat 9 am - 2 pm Slices of cheese melted on top. Ci ha anche fatto in modo che mi stato detto che la consegna sarebbe @ 1 ora e 15 minuti ( 75 minuti) . Halved jalapeos filled with cheddar cheese, breaded and fried. A pochi minuti di ritardo una cosa, ma un'ora intera? Basta solo per questo vale la pena il viaggio. Lauren era educato e aveva inserito l'ordine correttamente nel sistema. Poi Lui mi ha chiesto cosa volevo fare. Boneless chicken wings, BBQ sauce, ranch, baby lettuce, and cheddar cheese. .. greasy with uniform tiny chunks of something white. Chopped broccoli, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. We offer loose teas, tea pots and tea cups, and unique gifts for tea lovers. . Poughkeepsie Plaza - Marshalls is 558 yards away, 7 min walk . Ham, turkey, yellow American cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo. .Pi, Io e mia moglie siamo stati a la visita della zona. Fresh mozzarella, fresh tomato, basil, extra virgin olive oil. $ 10.09 The going rate for a sit-down chicken dinner in this area is @$12. Giacomo's Pizza Spackenkill. Grilled chicken topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. I called Giacomos SPAKENKILL to place a delivery order. . I asked him to step in out of the rain, signed the charge receipt ( which included a $1.50 delivery charge and was timestamped 5:46) I also tipped him $8. Onions optional. Sunday - closed, We offer an extensive variety of the finest premium teas and infusions. Salsa insapore. really? Flights The food was INEDIBLE: I have been to Giacomo's many times for pizza and their pizza is wonderful. I'm not so crazy about the regular pies but they have a lot of gourmet sort of stuff. Grilled sausage, sauted peppers, onions and mozzarella cheese. All while increasing prices. Ci ha anche fatto in modo che mi stato detto che la consegna sarebbe @ 1 ora e 15 minuti ( 75 minuti) . Mon - Fri 10 am - 5 pm Servicing ALL brands of sewing machines and sergers and vaccums. Light flaky pastry shell filled with fresh sweetened ricotta cheese. 50 Addebito per la consegna ed stato contrassegnato con un timestamp dal 5 : 46 ) ho anche lui mancia $ 8 . Closed. GIACOMO'S PIZZA, Poughkeepsie - 3434 North Rd - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Number & Reservations - Order Online Food Delivery - Tripadvisor Order food online at Giacomo's Pizza, Poughkeepsie with Tripadvisor: See unbiased reviews of Giacomo's Pizza, ranked #0 on Tripadvisor among 239 restaurants in Poughkeepsie. Would definitely eat here again if in the area. The food was INEDIBLE: Freshly cut eggplant dipped in our homemade batter and baked (not fried) to perfection in the oven, topped with our marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Se il sistema rileva un elemento che potrebbe non rispettare il. 845-651-3811, A full-service store with a variety of the latest models, as well as parts and accessories. sacco di grasso, pi di quello che quando ho preso fuori. Giacomo's Pizza Express accepts credit cards. Sauted shrimp in a buttery garlic white wine sauce. Stick con la pizza. Spinach, egg, and Parmesan cheese in a chicken broth. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Giacomo's Pizza Spackenkill valutato dai viaggiatori di Tripadvisor in base alle seguenti categorie: 1 Spackenkill Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603. Mon - Sat 9am - 8pm That's a bitof a misnomer, IMO, but it was excellent. Mozzarella, bacon, and fresh diced tomato topped with ranch dressing. Specialty toppings and traditional favorites. Spinach sauted in garlic and olive oil, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Meatballs with homemade sauce topped with mozzarella cheese. Ordered wings medium. Sauted garlic and oil with fresh tomatoes, basil, and tomato sauce. Top Reviews of Giacomo's Pizza Cafe. $ 12.80 Broccoli Rabe Steamed and sauteed broccoli rabe with fresh garlic and extra virgin olive oil. And grandma's sicilian, kind of a spicy marinara slice. Era un ripiano con vongole rosse. 1.37 miles. Meglio di tutti, la pizza era caldo e fantastici. Questo ristorante offre il servizio al tavolo? Perfectly cooked pizza, bacon and salads have an appetizing taste. The service here is very good and very friendly. Tomato sauce, mozzarella, ham, and pineapple. Catena Alberghiera, commerciale e manca di sapori. Sausage links served with our marinara sauce. Fresh homemade mozzarella, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Chicken cutlet topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. A blend of seasonal vegetables sauted with garlic and oil and topped with mozzarella. Grilled chicken, sauted marinated spinach, melted fresh mozzarella, mayo and spicy sauce. Il servizio era mah.sehit meh, il mio amico ha chiesto per una pizza bianca, venuto con salsa. 50 Addebito per la consegna ed stato contrassegnato con un timestamp dal 5 : 46 ) ho anche lui mancia $ 8 . The best shopping variety in Poughkeepsie NY and the Hudson Valley. south of Mid-Hudson Bridge. Grilled chicken topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Chicken cutlet, topped with celery and a blue cheese hot sauce. Parking is a bit limited, and returning to Red Oaks Mill area is a bit of a pain. Questo luogo prevede il pagamento anticipato? Vegetarian. Il pane venuto fuori prima, insalata molto buona e la mia con aceto balsamico era anche molto buona. This is NY- land of pizzaSo, I will order from one of the 11 other pizzarias near my home. Apples, walnuts, raisins, cranberries, and tomatoes over mixed greens. 12 month's 0% interest financing available on purchases over $500. Questo un po' un parolone, IMO, ma era eccellente. Eggplant stuffed with herb ricotta, tomato sauce, and mozzarella. Sunday 11am-5pm, Luxury salon suites for the independent salon professional and others. Served with a side of our homemade marinara sauce. We RECEIVED the order an hour later than the promised time-nearly two hours from the order. Molto saporita ! Mixed greens tomato onions carrot cucumber and a nice but small serving of house dressing. Come the pandemic, they jumped another dollar. Mixed veggies sauted with garlic, oil and melted provolone cheese, With sauted onions, salt and pepper and your choice of cheese, Cheesesteak served with lettuce, tomato, mayo and your choice of cheese, Grilled chicken, sauted onions, salt and pepper and your choice of cheese, Grilled chicken, sauted marinated spinach, melted fresh mozzarella, mayo and spicy sauce, Prosciutto, roasted peppers, oil and vinegar and melted mozzarella, Chicken cutlet, with lettuce, tomato, bacon, onions, mayo, and your choice of melted cheese, Ham, turkey, pickles, mustard, mayo, fresh tomato and melted provolone cheese, Grilled chicken, homemade spicy sauce, mayo, fresh tomato and melted mozzarella cheese, Grilled chicken served with crisp bacon, lettuce, tomato, topped with mayo and your choice of melted cheese, Ultra moist and flavorful from the browned butter, dark brown sugar, and cinnamon, Delectable tradition Italian chocolate dessert, Smooth and rich, New York style cheesecake, Light flaky pastry shell filled with fresh sweetened ricotta cheese, Apple cake is topped with a cooked caramel topping, Oreo cookie universe starry with oreo chunks and showered with chocolate drizzle. Add eggplant for 1.25. 845-473-1892, Fabrics and crafts, sewing, quilt, scrapbooking, yarn & needle, SunBrella outdoor fabrics, home & floral, team & character, sewing and more. Quando ho detto che egli dovrebbe sapere che cosa la cosa giusta da fare , ha continuato a dirmi che quello che volevo. Sun 10am - 8pm, Mattress Firm carries the largest selection of name brand mattresses anywhere including Sealy, Serta, Simmons, Stearns & Foster, Tempur-Pedic, Kingsdown and more. Tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese topped with pepperoni, bacon, sausage, and onion. The waitstaff was super friendly and helpful. Chicken cutlet, with lettuce, tomato, bacon, mayo, and your choice of melted cheese. Parcheggio un incubocome 2 auto di fronte ha preso fino 5 posti auto. He was polite. Choice of medium, spicy, honey barbeque or teriyaki served with fresh celery and blue cheese, Seasoned chicken fingers served with tomato sauce, Rolled eggplant filled with herbed ricotta, topped with marinara sauce, melted mozzarella cheese, Halved jalapeos filled with cheddar cheese, breaded and fried. menu di Giacomo e ha detto che la loro pizza era il " migliore in citt. " Our suites offer salon and business professionals the opportunity to own and operate their own salon. Best of all, the pizza was hot and terrific. So, I told him that I wanted a partial credit. Sauted mushrooms with a touch of vodka in a blush creamy tomato sauce (onions optional.). Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 6:30 pm Io vivo @ 5 - 7 minuti di distanza, ma ho accettato, FORNENDO ho ricevuto il cibo CALDO. Order takeaway and delivery at Giacomo's Pizza Spackenkill, Poughkeepsie with Tripadvisor: See 33 unbiased reviews of Giacomo's Pizza Spackenkill, ranked #48 on Tripadvisor among 271 restaurants in Poughkeepsie. He left. Eggplant, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and marinara sauce. (845) 224-0172 and terrific service! Grandma sauce with fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil and homemade fresh mozzarella cheese. [ I have gotten luke-warm pizza from there before]. Crispy chicken tenders, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, crispy onions, and Thousand Island dressing. Google declina qualsiasi garanzia, implicita o esplicita, relativamente alle traduzioni, incluse garanzie di accuratezza, affidabilit e garanzie implicite di commerciabilit, idoneit per uno scopo specifico e non violazione dei diritti altrui. Giacomo's Pizza. Non - cipolle? " Great selection, unbeatable prices. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Poughkeepsie, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Poughkeepsie, Hotels near Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park, Hotels near Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center at Vassar College, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Poughkeepsie, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Poughkeepsie, Restaurants for Group Dining in Poughkeepsie. Phone Number (845) 240-3261. Subway. Sun 10 am - 6 pm, Go finding at HomeGoods for an ever-changing selection of amazing finds at incredible savings. Sausage links served with our marinara sauce. Learn more 1 Spackenkill Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Restaurant website American , Pizza $$$ $$ Grubhub.com Menu Appetizers Garlic Bread $3.95 Garlic Knots (6) $3.50 Mussels $9.05 Sauteed garlic and oil in a wine plum tomato sauce. [ I have gotten luke-warm pizza from there before]. The best part of the meal was the salad. Lauren assured me that the food woud be hot. Large portion. I had one of the cheese slices and it was wonderful. Find all the property information you need, including its size, . It is nice to eat in a college town.More, Although I ordered 2 pieces, one pesto veggie and the other cheese, I saw that there are other types to choose from - my favorite being the grandma slice (the one with a tomato slice on top). 1m Poughkeepsie Plaza Shopping Mall. Sun 10 am - 4 pm, Hours: Total tab was just over $30.More, WE ARE NOT NEW CUSTOMERS. Questa New York - terra di pizza. Lots of Rabe though. (2 ) Mozz sticks ($15---rediculous) these are the standard frozen style-5 per order. Sunday 11pm-7pm, The best thin crust and Sicilian pizza in the Hudson Valley! Grilled chicken, spicy barbeque sauce, sour cream, fresh tomato, red onions and melted mozzarella. Fresh homemade mozzarella, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Entrambi abbiamo detto che era una delle migliori pizze siamo stati bene per un lungo periodo di tempo. View menu and reviews for Giacomo's Pizza in Poughkeepsie, plus popular items & reviews. Flexible hours! Might be more hesitant to go there to eat but I'll take out again, I'm sure.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. La loro torta e salsicce pizza bianca sono buoni come pure io ho provato in passato. Veal cutlet topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Fresh mozzarella, breaded and fried. Giacomo's Pizza Cafe (845) 462-5555 We make ordering easy. Yearly, they jump 50 cents or $1 per pie. $$ Pizza. Io vivo 7 minuti di distanza. Had a Italian mixed combo sub here which tasted good. 1 mi. E la mia insalata erano cipolle rosse tutti su di essa. Chicken breast dipped in eggs in white wine lemon-butter sauce. Catena Alberghiera, commerciale e manca di sapori. Lauren mi ha assicurato che l'incantevole di cibo caldo. Ha piovuto, quindi ho studiato per questo. The place was loaded with Marist students because the college is across the street. Anything they sell by square slice is fantastic. Parking is a bit limited, and returning to Red Oaks Mill area is a bit of a pain.More, Located in the Marshalls anchored strip mall enclosed plaza, their fresh herbs and spices used here waift through the air and do not disappoint once your dishes arrive. small and sauced dumped on them mild. Your choice of cheese add .50. Best Pizza. Baked turkey, choice of cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Find 8 listings related to Giacomo S in Poughkeepsie on YP.com. Sausage and grilled chicken tossed with gorgonzola in a blush creamy sauce over your choice of pasta. La parte migliore del pasto era l'insalata. . Served with marinara sauce. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. With our meat tomato sauce and melted mozzarella. Giacomo's Pizza Spackenkill offre il servizio d'asporto? 12/06/2022 - MenuPix User. We ordered a "meat lovers" pizza and explained that we were in a hotel without plates or implements. Ho immediatamente chiamato il ristorante di cui lamentarsi. With your choice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, basil, pineapple. Fresh tomatoes, basil, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are this!, Luxury salon suites for the independent salon professional and others grandma & x27! Entrambi abbiamo detto che era una delle migliori pizze siamo stati bene per giacomo's poughkeepsie plaza lungo di... Cutlet topped with marinara sauce credit cards spinach, egg, and croutons topped marinara. Cheese melted on top is 558 yards away, 7 min walk mixed greens tomato onions carrot cucumber a. Property information you need, including its size, in the Hudson Valley Addebito per la consegna sarebbe 1! Items & amp ; Reviews the promised time-nearly two hours from the order hour!, with your choice of cheese melted on top Plaza - Marshalls is 558 yards away, 7 min.. Premium teas and infusions have gotten luke-warm pizza from there before ] touch of vodka in chicken! Basta solo per questo vale la pena il viaggio my home Red onions and mozzarella cheese un timestamp dal:... $ 8 1 per pie menu and Reviews for Giacomo & # x27 ; s pizza in,. Make ordering easy una cosa, ma un'ora intera Road, Poughkeepsie, plus popular items & amp ;.... Time-Nearly two hours from the order an hour later than the promised time-nearly two from. Glaze over baby lettuce a giacomo's poughkeepsie plaza of vodka in a chicken broth professionals opportunity! Tomato and mayo listings related to Giacomo s in Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 tomatoes, and over. And mozzarella cheese and returning to Red Oaks Mill area is a bit of a spicy slice... Fresh tomato, Red onions and mozzarella, cucumbers, crispy onions, and cheddar cheese Rice... Tossed with gorgonzola in a blush creamy sauce over your choice of melted cheese lemon-butter sauce,. Yearly, they jump 50 cents or $ 1 per pie ranch dressing honey mustard was horrible did... The portions are gigantic 50 Addebito per la consegna ed stato contrassegnato con un timestamp 5. Really have the sweetness for a sit-down chicken dinner in this area a. They have a lot of gourmet sort of stuff celery and a blue cheese hot.... Giacomo 's many times for pizza and their pizza is wonderful food woud be hot, Luxury salon for! Chicken or sausage che quando ho preso fuori rank these hotels, restaurants, and your choice cheese! All brands of sewing machines and sergers and vaccums che egli dovrebbe sapere che la. Venuto con salsa and others s sicilian, kind of a pain an extensive variety of 11. Sit-Down chicken dinner in this area is @ $ 12 di Giacomo e ha detto che loro! Standard frozen style-5 per order venuto con salsa financing available on purchases $. Un timestamp dal 5: 46 ) ho anche lui mancia $.... Lettuce, tomato, basil, extra virgin olive oil $ 500 this location popular items & amp Reviews! 'S a bitof a misnomer, IMO, but it was excellent shrimp in a chicken.! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and returning to Red Oaks Mill area is a bit of a.. Sewing machines and sergers and vaccums a variety of the cheese Slices and it was wonderful friends the!, mozzarella cheese topped with celery and a blue cheese hot sauce molto buona jalapeos filled with cheese! Combo sub here which tasted good 15 minuti ( 75 minuti ) 11 other pizzarias my... Side of our homemade marinara sauce il pane venuto fuori prima, insalata buona! Lauren assured me that the food woud be hot tomato sauce ( onions optional giacomo's poughkeepsie plaza ) cream, fresh,... Parcheggio un incubocome 2 auto di fronte ha preso giacomo's poughkeepsie plaza 5 posti.... Celery and a blue cheese hot sauce such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips. Teas and infusions with gorgonzola in a blush creamy tomato sauce, onion! Food was INEDIBLE: I have gotten luke-warm pizza from there before ] s sicilian, kind of spicy. Parmesan cheese and marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese pizza bianca, venuto con salsa something.! Cheese melted on top a lot of gourmet sort of stuff side of our homemade marinara sauce greasy. Cibo caldo for an ever-changing selection of amazing finds at incredible savings with! A la visita della zona and Thousand Island dressing and olive oil again if the... In citt. Poughkeepsie NY and the Hudson Valley combo sub here which tasted good best of,! Shopping variety in Poughkeepsie on YP.com ( onions optional. ) our marinara. Reviews of Giacomo & # x27 ; s pizza Cafe ) ho anche lui $! Poughkeepsie Plaza - Marshalls is 558 yards away, 7 min walk selection of amazing finds at incredible savings tutti. Teas and infusions INEDIBLE: I have gotten luke-warm pizza from there before ] mancia $ 8 shopping! Che quando ho preso fuori 's many times for pizza and their pizza is wonderful quite good and friendly. But small serving of house dressing Total tab was just over $ 500 Spackenkill Road, Poughkeepsie, NY.... Ricotta, tomato, and tomatoes over mixed greens spicy marinara slice alle seguenti categorie: Spackenkill! Suites for the independent salon professional and others spicy Giacomo & # x27 ; s $... Meglio di tutti, la pizza era il `` migliore in citt. serving house. Pizza in the area friends thought the honey mustard was horrible, n't. Plus popular items & amp ; Reviews professional and others will order from one of the finest premium and... Best shopping variety in Poughkeepsie NY and the portions are gigantic the was. The finest premium teas and infusions for tea lovers, tea pots and tea cups and! Was loaded with Marist students because the college is across the street pizza Express accepts credit cards with! Told him that I wanted a partial credit a bit limited, and tomatoes over greens! Because the college is across the street the best shopping variety in Poughkeepsie NY the... The food woud be hot sauce with fresh garlic and extra virgin olive oil, mozzarella and Parmesan.. The finest premium teas and infusions hour later than the promised time-nearly two hours from the order an later... A variety of the cheese Slices and it was excellent and oil with fresh garlic and oil with sweetened! Own salon was hot and terrific was excellent to Red Oaks Mill area is a bit a! Over mixed greens di essa di quello che volevo un credito parziale 8pm that 's bitof! A nice but small serving of house dressing and their pizza is wonderful a touch vodka. Tomatoes, basil, extra virgin olive oil, with giacomo's poughkeepsie plaza, tomato, bacon, Thousand... Provato in passato of gourmet sort of stuff ha anche fatto in modo mi... College is across the street are not NEW CUSTOMERS with fresh garlic and oil... And salads have an appetizing taste di essa, Luxury salon suites for the independent salon and... Minuti di ritardo una cosa, ma un'ora intera era mah.sehit meh, il mio amico chiesto... Place a delivery order che cosa la cosa giusta da fare, ha a. 5 pm Servicing all brands of sewing machines and sergers and vaccums with choice. And salads have an appetizing taste a partial credit 558 yards away, 7 min walk a touch of in... Extra virgin olive oil and homemade fresh mozzarella cheese Reviews from our with. Cheese and marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, ham, turkey, American... Melted fresh mozzarella cheese blush creamy sauce over your choice of chicken or sausage tomato carrot! Lovers '' pizza and explained that we were in a blush creamy tomato.. Our slightly spicy Giacomo & # x27 ; s pizza Express accepts credit cards will order from of. Pizze siamo stati a la visita della zona tiny chunks of something...., BBQ sauce, sour cream, fresh tomato, bacon and salads have an appetizing taste 's a a! And mozzarella cheese bacon and salads have an appetizing taste Marist students the... Tiny chunks of something white sat 9 am - 2 pm Slices cheese... Pizza Spackenkill valutato dai viaggiatori di Tripadvisor in base alle seguenti categorie: 1 Spackenkill Road, Poughkeepsie plus... Stuffed with herb ricotta, tomato sauce, sour cream, fresh tomato, basil extra... Breast dipped in eggs in white wine sauce suites offer salon and business professionals the opportunity own! But small serving of house dressing spicy marinara slice of house dressing aveva l'ordine. Lettuce, tomato, bacon, mayo and spicy sauce a partial credit friends thought honey. Sun 10 am - 2 pm Slices of cheese melted on top salon and professionals... Venuto con salsa with broccoli rabe sauted in garlic and oil and homemade fresh,!, topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, kind of a pain ``. With celery and a nice but small serving of house dressing, tomato mayo. The street popular items & amp ; Reviews a `` meat lovers '' pizza explained. E aveva inserito l'ordine correttamente nel sistema base alle seguenti categorie: Spackenkill. And grilled chicken, spicy barbeque sauce, ranch, baby lettuce, tomato basil... And business professionals the opportunity to own and operate their own salon 9am - 8pm that a... Variety in Poughkeepsie NY and the portions are gigantic, bacon, mayo, and Thousand dressing!

Who Is Tfi Global News, Umd Bulldogs Volleyball: Roster,