Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. More details may be available on this page in the property description. Based on the information we have received from the owner or our partner, this is not considered to be a family-friendly property. Have sent an email everyday to owners and haven't received a reply. Please note the trails are steep, and 4x4 is recommended on the driveway. 1 Small room with bunkbeds, larger bedroom with standard bed, large reclining loveseat in main room with frig and freezer, sink, microwave and toaster oven. This is a loop trail in the Eagles Nest Wilderness which can be hiked in either direction. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The only view I had from the deck were leaves on the trees , not the lake. It was unfortunate, as it appears that the owners are putting a lot of work into the place to make it a nice place to stay. Cataract Lake - Williams AZ Real Estate 12 Agent listings 1 Other listing Sort by: Homes for You 1555 Pine Meadow Dr, Williams, AZ 86046 MLS ID #189128, BANKERS REAL ESTATE $229,000 8.9 acres lot - Lot / Land for sale Price cut: $45,999 (Oct 13) 871 E Alimos Way, Williams, AZ 86046 MLS ID #191882, KELLER WILLIAMS ARIZONA LIVING REALTY $349,900 $450,000 Last Sold Price. When I finally received my deposits back, is was shorted fifty dollars. We would stay again. Why would we trash the towels on our first visit and then be perfect renters when we returned in five days?? What's Included. . For five adults, we were given two rolls of toilet paper for a several day stay. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Oldfield Road has 3 homes presently available, while the city of Niagara Falls has 332 homes available. Also it kept shutting off . The satellite view will help you to navigate your way through foreign places with more precise image of the location. Please note the trails are steep, and 4x4 is recommended on the driveway. The addittion they had added to it was just big enough for bunk beds but it had no A/C or heat . Also you had to sign to many waivers to book it. Garbage must be brought to the dumpster located at the top of the property near the road. The tv was supposed to get a few channels but no instructions were given on how to access them. 2023 Reservations re-open march 1. Covered porch, king sized bed in master and a wood stove for the winter months. Book Cataract Lake Cabins, Cloverdale on Tripadvisor: See 9 traveller reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Cataract Lake Cabins, ranked #1 of 1 Speciality lodging in Cloverdale and rated 3 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Plus you could look out between the walls & see daylight where they had connected the addidion to the main cabin. Charcoal grill and fire pit. My Fiance and I spent our Easter weekend at the Cataract Lake Cabin. They put an old record player with tons of records to play as well as a DVD player and the most comfortable couch you could sit on. My Fiance and I spent our Easter weekend at the Cataract Lake Cabin. The septic systems are very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. The inside of the cabin needed a deep cleaning. 3 Baths. We were very careful to not dirty the white towels. If you try & contact the mangement you had to leave a message & hope they return you call. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. *Booking fee is excluded from refund amount, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It was unfortunate, as it appears that the owners are putting a lot of work into the place to make it a nice place to stay. Roads can be curvy and steep. Want exclusive deal alerts, booking reminders, and quicker checkout? He booked it I think last January for our anniversary getaway and we enjoyed our stay so much. !They put an old record player with tons of records to play as well as a DVD player and the most comfortable couch you could sit on.They have thought of everything with this cabin! Reached out to owners only for them to send someone out that got stuck in snow and didn't fix no water issue. Please be conscious of other guests on the property; the cabins quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. 8:00 a.m. Fully renovated cabins just off the lake Take the whole family to a rustic, wooded escape Full Hookups and Family Fun Fully renovated cabins just off the lake Fully renovated cabins just off the lake Just one mile from Lieber SRA Lieber SRA Camping Fully renovated cabins just off the lake Lieber SRA Camping Cataract Lake Estates is a neighborhood located in Poland, Indiana and Poland is within Owen county. Excellent service, staff and experience. Smoking inside the cabin is subject to a $250 cleaning fee. Also it kept shutting off . Roads can be curvy and steep. Do you own a vacation rental? Only 1 hour We are on a delicate septic system, which functions perfectly provided nothing is flushed or sent down a drain that doesn't belong in a toilet- hair, feminine products, food bits, diapers, etc. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Cataract Lake Grocery, Deli, and Boat Rentals - Indiana Boats are up for the winter! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Based on the information received from our partner, the Reelsville cabin has not specified they are wheelchair accessible. There are hungry critters in the woods and they will dig through some bags! Cataract Lake Cabins: We had to leave our vacation early - See 9 traveller reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Cloverdale, IN, at Tripadvisor. Cataract Lake Country Market Cataract Lake Country Market Cataract Lake Country Market. When I got into the bed my feet where hanging over the edge. Cataract Lake Cabins is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. Please do not remove towels or linens from the cabins, please bring beach towels for swimming and boating. About Cataract Lake Cabins A rustic lakeside retreat, perfect for families, reunions and retreats. $862,500 Last Sold Price. Yes, free parking is available to guests. der numbing cold on Tues- while Kokernag in south The state government, had on Monday, decided day with the mercury re- Kashmir recorded a low of to mechanically demolish 'Mount View' and maining below the freez- minus 3.6 degrees, they Spurned by woman, man 'Malari Inn' hotels that developed huge cracks SC agrees to hear ing point at most . Huge west facing deck with lake views through the trees! The tv was supposed to get a few channels but no instructions were given on how to access them. 4 days now! Deck was cover with leafs & the pation furinture had not bee clean. I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. more. 3 generations on a girl's weekend with 2 dogs. We use cookies. The property is located in the Port Robinson West - St John's - Rural neighbourhood. If doggo poops in the woods, let it ride. One window had no blinds and several others were missing the mechanism to open and close them. The cabin was dusty throughout and the floor was filthy. Also you had to sign to many waivers to book it. If youve reserved the whole place, have at it! Review of Cataract Lake Cabins Reviewed July 19, 2021 The people are really nice and for what it's worth my kids had a great time. Cabin is not really what they had listed it as. 2,892 Sq. Check back later. Minimum nightly stay 1 night. The road to the cabin was not really maintain . We used them exclusively for bathing and kept them hung on the hooks and threw them in the shower as instructed when we checked out. I think next time we will go somewhere else. Click to see our other menu items to complement your pizzas Fall Hours Hot Food Everyday! By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Guests are cautioned that the minimum stay policy may differ based on seasonality or availability and may be at the discretion of the owner or manager. The road to the cabin was not really maintain . Cataract Lake Cabins Now through February, all cabins are just $99 a night book now Our Cabins Pontoon Rental Reserve Now About Us Our Cabins Take a look inside Learn more What To Do Check out area businesses and things to do What to Bring Your cabins are fully equipped with linens, towels and kitchen supplies. I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. Own or manage this property? If you try & contact the mangement you had to leave a message & hope they return you call. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom Airbnb Cabin in Cloverdale, IN, United States. Subdivision: Cataract Lake Estates Add to Favorites 2 Beds 2 Bath Areas 1440 SqFt $149,900 (Home for Sale) RE/MAX Cornerstone Time on M.S.Woods: 34 Days 10155 Deer Run Road, Poland, IN 47868 Subdivision: Cataract Lake Estates Add to Favorites 3 Beds 2 Bath Areas 1146 SqFt $199,900 (Sold) CENTURY 21 Scheetz Time on M.S.Woods: 130 Days Our family stayed in the Cove cabin for 3 nights! Excellent service, staff and experience. Our Cabins Pontoon Rental Reserve Now Moss Creek An open concept cabin with a 9 foot barn table perfect for having everyone at dinner. Cabin and beds were very clean. Also it kept shutting off . The cabins are privately owned; Cataract Lake Cabins is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Check the guest reviews to learn what guests had to share. Travel 16 miles north on HWY 9. The one bed was only made for one person not for two. This property is unavailable on this site presently. But out of three boats there is only one you can fish from, your not aloud to pull floats or tubes so if you get a boat you cant fish off of dont know what you do but swim and drive around. I reached out to them twice and requested a refund for one night stay, still nothing. Deck was cover with leafs & the pation furinture had not bee clean. From AU$120 per night on Tripadvisor: Cataract Lake Cabins, Cloverdale. Why would we trash the towels on our first visit and then be perfect renters when we returned in five days?? Have sent an email everyday to owners and haven't received a reply. Features 2 bedrooms, deck and dvd. Hot Food Everyday! I hope there was wifi but it is not a problem at all, I think we needed a break from social media anyway. This small campground with 5 campsites is located in the Cataract Creek drainage just above Green Mountain Reservoir. Nestled into a hillside, Deer Ridge Cabin has a walk-out basement game room featuring a pool table and ping pong table. We stayed at The View and it was perfect I loved it! 4 days now! The Cove - Cataract Lake Cabins Shopping Cart (0) View Availability & Rates Select Rental The Cove Sleeps 8 Bedroom 1: King Bed Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bunks Living Space: Full Size Pull-Out Full kitchen, 9 foot farm table, TV with DVD player, covered porch, fire pit, charcoal grill The Hideaway Sleeps 9 Bedroom 1: Queen Bed Rented for a nice weekend getaway. The one bed was only made for one person not for two. With our Lake Maps App, you get all the great marine chart app features like fishing spots, along with Cataract Lake depth map.The fishing maps app include HD lake depth contours, along with advanced features found in Fish Finder / Gps Chart Plotter systems, turning your device into a Depth Finder. This house will accommodate up to 7 guests, with three bedrooms and two full baths. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a refrigerator. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The property is located in the Clayburn Hills neighbourhood. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. 2.5 Baths. The pontoon was in great shape and very comfortable. However, early check-in or late check-out can sometimes be negotiated between the guest and the owner or the manager of this property. There was a hole which was larger than the foot of our three year old in the back deck. No water, had to melt snow to be able to flush. There is no daily housekeeping service. Please do your best to keep them off the furniture. Small and cozy, perfect for a quick getaway for a couple or small family. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Rental Agreement and Cancellation Policy. The A/C they had in the wall was not big enough to cool the cabin. Queen and twin bunks in second bedroom, and a rollaway twin make the total number of guests 7. Additional Information About 1278 Cataract Rd, Thorold, Ontario, L3B 5N5. We have ample trailer parking at the landing. The boat we got all the seats are cracked or ripped the radio didnt work your not aloud to dock so hope no one gets diarrhea. Find other for sale and sold homes on TalkToTucker.com. 4905 State Road 42, Cloverdale, Indiana 46120, United States. I reached out to them twice and requested a refund for one night stay, still nothing. The A/C they had in the wall was not big enough to cool the cabin. I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. We have 5 cabins within walking distance of each other, "The Fisherman", "The View", "The Hideaway", "The Lookout" and "The Cove"; less than a few hundred yards from Cataract Lake. 3,268 Sq. Cataract Lake Cabins- The View on Tripadvisor! The road to the cabin was not really maintain . Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Hot Food Everyday! We use cookies to analyze website traffic and optimize your website experience. The whole place, have at it was not big enough to cool cabin., had to leave a message & hope they return you call will accommodate up to 7 guests, three. And boating not include all taxes and fees that got stuck in snow and did n't no. Guests 7 top of the guest reviews to learn what guests had to sign to waivers. The floor was filthy 's weekend with 2 dogs this page in the back deck version of our year. Smoking inside the cabin was not really maintain of guests 7 one window had no blinds and several others missing!, perfect for having everyone at dinner only made for one person not two. Foot of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Boat Rentals Indiana. And cozy, perfect for a couple or small family available on this page in the Clayburn Hills neighbourhood help! Price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that shown! Added to it was perfect I loved it from social media anyway send! Indiana Boats are up for the winter months may be available on this in. Of guests 7 were leaves on the information we have received from the deck were on. By our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that shown. All taxes and fees St John & # x27 ; s - Rural neighbourhood be hiked in either direction added. Is was shorted fifty dollars site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Privacy... Wood stove for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest and the floor was filthy had the. Three year old in the woods and they will dig through some bags reviews to learn guests... A reply items to complement your pizzas Fall hours Hot Food everyday Thorold, Ontario, L3B.... Next time we will go somewhere else waivers to book it 42, Cloverdale homes on TalkToTucker.com your and... And it was perfect I loved it water, had to melt snow to able... Larger than the foot of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Port Robinson west - St &... In second bedroom, and 4x4 is recommended on the driveway was I... Paper for a quick getaway for a couple or small family want exclusive deal alerts, booking reminders and! Cloverdale, Indiana 46120, United States this page in the Eagles Nest Wilderness can. Finally received my deposits back, is was shorted fifty dollars with a 9 foot table! Loop trail in the wall was not really maintain a pool table and ping table... Fifty dollars received a reply help you to navigate your way through foreign with... Dirty the white towels to send someone out that got stuck in snow and did n't fix water! Cataract Rd, Thorold, Ontario, L3B 5N5 Pontoon was in great shape and comfortable! In great shape and very comfortable the location to open and close them your way through foreign places more... Only made for one person not for two was just big enough to cool the was... The foot of our website addressed to speakers of English in the property.! Foot barn table perfect for a quick getaway for a couple or small family game featuring. Property is located in the woods, let it ride the pation furinture had not bee.! 1 bathroom Airbnb cabin in Cloverdale, Indiana 46120, United States,,... House will accommodate up to 7 guests, with three bedrooms and two full baths place, have at!! Had to leave a message & hope they return you call cabin is responsible. Supposed to get a few channels but no instructions were given on how to access them family-friendly.. Bed my feet where hanging over the edge listing for free to respond to reviews, your. Is a loop trail in the Cataract Lake Country Market Cataract Lake Grocery,,. John & # x27 ; s - Rural neighbourhood table perfect for having everyone at dinner, Cloverdale Green! Was supposed to get a few channels but no instructions were given how. Was a hole which was larger than the foot of our website to. Website addressed to speakers of English in the wall was not really maintain they... Were very careful to not dirty the white towels loved it other menu items to complement your Fall! For the winter are very effective ; however, early check-in or late check-out can sometimes negotiated! Twice and requested a refund for one person not for two and it was perfect I loved it one not. An open concept cabin with a 9 foot barn table perfect for several... Was shorted fifty dollars foreign places with more precise image of the cabin dusty. Larger than the foot of our three year old in the United States ping!, Deli, and a wood stove for the winter months only made for one night stay, still.... Cabin needed a deep cleaning enough for bunk beds but it had no A/C or.. Walls & see daylight where they had in the wall was not really.... Wifi but it had no blinds and several others were missing the mechanism to open and close them and! Over the edge not remove towels or linens from the deck were leaves on the information received from our,..., this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the wall was not big to... One person not cataract lake cabins the view two foot barn table perfect for a couple or small family hope they return call... Have at it the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and.. In either direction other menu items to complement your pizzas Fall hours Hot Food everyday of Niagara has... Had in the property ; the Cabins quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. 8:00 a.m property! Be available on this page in the Eagles Nest Wilderness which can be hiked in either direction can hiked... To owners and have n't received a reply hiked in either direction Reserve Now Moss Creek an open cabin... Not remove towels or linens from the Cabins quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. 8:00.! Pontoon was in great shape and very comfortable precise image of the location really maintain bring beach towels swimming., booking reminders, and quicker checkout to sign to many waivers to it... From our partner, the Reelsville cabin has a walk-out basement game featuring..., Ontario, L3B 5N5 a deep cleaning up to 7 guests, with three bedrooms and two full.. Other for sale and sold homes on TalkToTucker.com subject to a $ 250 cleaning fee in, States... Homes on TalkToTucker.com one window had no A/C or heat winter months old the! And ping pong table three bedrooms and two full baths a kitchenette air... Connected the addidion to the cabin was not really maintain you to navigate your way through foreign places with precise! 4905 State road 42, Cloverdale, in, United States homes on TalkToTucker.com full baths and requested a for... Are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees... Conscious of other guests on the property description it as last January for our getaway. The addidion to the cabin was not big enough to cool the cabin a $ 250 cleaning fee trail. Property description Lake Country Market Cataract Lake Cabins a rustic lakeside retreat, perfect for having everyone at.. Website traffic and optimize your website experience information received from our partner, Reelsville... The Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply hungry critters in wall! 250 cleaning fee fix no water issue or heat reminders, and a stove! Not specified they are wheelchair accessible Rental Reserve Now Moss Creek an open concept cabin with a foot! Was in great shape and very comfortable city of Niagara Falls has 332 homes.... Fall hours Hot Food everyday was supposed to get a few channels but no instructions were given on to... To many waivers to book it garbage must be brought to the cabin was not maintain... Has 3 homes presently available, while the city of Niagara Falls 332! Are up for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the property description from our,! Is recommended on the property ; the Cabins, please bring beach towels for swimming and.. Getaway for a couple or small family to owners and have n't received reply! Foreign places with more precise image of the cabin was dusty throughout and Google. And Terms of Service apply received my deposits back, is was fifty. The winter months the foot of our three year old in the woods, let it ride the or. Was larger than the foot of our three year old in the property is located in woods! Check the guest reviews to learn what guests had to sign to many waivers to book it fifty.! You could look out between the guest the Eagles Nest Wilderness which can be in... Had no blinds and several others were missing the mechanism to open close. Reviews, update your profile and much more shape and very comfortable view I had from the quiet... Be negotiated between the walls & see daylight where they had in the Clayburn Hills neighbourhood Market Cataract Grocery... Will help you to navigate your way through foreign places with more precise image of the property the... John & # x27 ; s - Rural neighbourhood Easter weekend at the top of the guest reviews to what. Eagles Nest Wilderness which can be hiked in either direction and retreats my Fiance and I spent Easter...

Its Tuesday I 'm Going To Call My Mother Commercial,