Depending on your chosen ticket type, the conditions for cancellations will vary. It was a far improvement over it's near sister ship Galicia. Good Morning A8719vlandrewc. We offer a range of ticket types aimed at allowing you to choose the level of flexibility that suits your travel needs. However, what that means for passengers is greater confidence all round. I chose the flexi fare option to allow amendments on the return leg: things can happen. Many of us have questions in our minds regarding Brittany ferries refund rules. Log in to your account and enter your ticket reference number. Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page. Date of experience: January 02, 2023 The difficulty of cancelling your Brittany Ferries ticket and getting a refund will vary depending on what type of ticket you've booked and how close it is to your travel dates. Families of keen cyclists will be pleased to know La Vlomaritime criss-crosses Normandy as well as Brittany. Dont make chili, thats OK. Come sample and help to judge. Just a suggestion.The bars on your ferries do not serve any craft beer at all. Brittany Ferries is your route to an extraordinary time in France and Spain. #1. more. Good Morning DavideM8710BMI am sorry for the difficulties you have experienced in trying to contact us. Any comments? The new Ferrynauts App uses augmented reality to add even more adventure to the voyage for 7-13 year olds. Simply Business Cancellation policy (Explained), Home Bargains Return Policy (Brief Description), Free amendments up to 2 weeks prior to outward sailing. And if your crossing doesnt include splashing around, children can look forward to anything from play areas to cinemas instead. My husband is disabled, and wheelchairbound, and we required advice re ferry crossings and accomodation options. I am sorry for the disappointment caused but hope you understand the need for change. Brittany Ferries not playing ball. If you need help or advice, its readily available. Do note, while we always aim to give you accurate product info at the point of publication, unfortunately price and terms of products and deals can always be changed by the provider afterwards, so double check first. I wouldn't use the shower. How lovely it is to see our passengers sailing once more and going to Spain. It would be better to have a small cinema. Refunds will be issued within seven days. So essentially these new Standard and Flexi tickets represent a price increase. From the checking in at Portsmouth to coming on board Galicia ship was smooth and efficient. We have recognised that a one-size-fits-all ticket system was no longer fit for purpose, said Jolle Croc, sales and customer experience director for the company. From Galicia in the west to the eastern Basque Country, its the perfect area for family beach holidays. Prices at bar very reasonable. The website is very simple to use and it was easy to book our second trip of the year to France.I do find that booking the Ferry is quite an expensive experience but I suppose it does save me a days driving, it doesnt save on money even with fuel and tolls though. To help customers find the best deal on their ferry fare and to bring more choice to the market, Brittany Ferries has introduced a new ticket structure this year. Review of Brittany Ferries. Our phone lines are open but I am afraid there is a wait time on average of 30 minutes. Three weeks on and I still haven't managed to speak to somebody. Return journey 3hrs delayed so far and still repairing the engines in Cherbourg. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. DoNotPay can help make it easier, so you can get the money back from your cancelled holiday without arguing with your bank or the ferry company. We travelled outward on a day crossing and back overnight on the the Poole to Cherbourg route. You can get up to 40% OFF the Bari - Igoumenitsa, Bari - Corfu . Whispering Woods Campground. Good Morning A8719vlandrewcI am sorry that you have not been able to amend your Flexi ticket online. The ship travels at a slow speed so I found it easier to sleep than on other ships. Then, we'll send a fax to your bank that includes the reason codes that make the best case for your refund. No reduction in ferry price because of this. We have booked a return ferry crossing to Santander on a flexi ticket. I liked the updated cost as each section of the booking was completed. Cancel up to 24 hours before departure: No Refund: 100%^ 100%^ Cancel up to 2 hours before departure: No Refund: 50%^ 100%^ Cancel within 2 hours of departure: No Refund: No Refund: No Refund : No show or cancel after day of departure: No refund / amendment: Other Benefits The crew did say that the ship has a different service due to it had been designed for the ships owner Stena RoRo. Stop by and enjoy all we have to offer. DoNotPay can help you avoid unwanted charges altogether with its virtual credit cardproduct. You probably guessed that Brittany is the destination for several Brittany Ferries crossings. Dear Rodger,Thank you for your 5* review.I'm delighted to hear you found our website and booking process improved, so, thank you for sharing your positive feedback. Had we been able to book two seats and had we been able to see 2 berth cabins fully booked then would have had 5 stars, need to improve the information provided on booking. 20/20 per amendment within 4 hours and after outward sailing : . View full details. Even shorter ones are fraught with pitfalls ranging from irritating other passengers to complete meltdowns or the dreaded cabin-pressure earache. We hope that despite your disappointment you are looking forward to your crossing.Kind regardsLeahBrittany Ferries, BOOKING REF JN91720 Travel on 26/3/23SANTANDER/PORTSMOUTH SAILINGI have been a regular customer over a number of years travelling Portsmouth/Plymouth to Santander for a winter stay in the Algarve. However, if you want to go further afield, Cherbourg is an easy introduction to the rest of Northern France too. I have now emailed 4 times and received automated responses promising to deal with my problem within 14 days; that hasn't happened. It's just all a little confused (as are the ticket options). Kind regardsAlison Brittany Ferries. Everything went smoothly and covid aware, Good Afternoon JohnCracknellIt is great to hear that you enjoyed your recent sailing on Pont Aven to Santander. In If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Travel and Tourism. 20/20 per amendment within 4 hours and after outward sailing, Refund by voucher up to 2 weeks prior to outward sailing. Very poor, are these shops properly maintained? A full refund is granted if you cancel within 24 hours of booking. Brittany Ferries offer different types of tickets to its customers. Adria Coral 600SL. We don't as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it's rarely made public until it's too late (see the. Overall this was a much better First we were not advised that you had to make a reservation at the main restaurant. In summary, here are the ways you can request a Brittany Ferries refund: Brittany Ferries' limited refund policy can make getting your money back difficult if you've changed your travel plans. Naturally, sailing itself is great fun for kids, but that doesnt stop Brittany Ferries going all out on the entertainment front. Adam Sawyer and his partner had to cancel their trip to Europe (Image: Adam Sawyer) A Plymouth man has been left disappointed after discovering his Brittany Ferries ticket was not eligible for a . Refunds can also be acquired in the form of vouchers. Once on board, enjoy high levels of service and comfort, whilst we take you closer to your destination. Having ascertained online that the ferries we wished to book were running, I rang to make the booking. Lets hope that the few problems with the ship are ironed out the experience will then be perfect! Have a Flexi ticket booked for end July and need to amend. Find the Chargeback Instantly product on DoNotPay. These tickets require a 50% deposit at the time of booking, which is non-refundable. While doing this the price increased. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. Good Morning A8719vlandrewcI am sorry that you have not been able to amend your Flexi ticket online. That's why they're offering Free Flexible Ticket Upgrades* for travel between now and 31 October 2023. Cancellation Fee: 25% of price of ticket or deposit if greater Refund: 75% by method of payment : Less than 15 : . The most popular fare, 50% deposit on booking and free amendments up to two weeks before departure. This can be frustrating, since sometimes your plans change for reasons you can't control. You will also not make any amendments to your ticket. There are few parents who dont dread airports with kids. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Overall an enjoyable trip and I would recommend Barfleur. (3) Standard ticket type cancellation fees are based on the period of notice given prior to your outbound sailing. Kind regardsAlison. Claim it. It may not display this or other websites correctly. more. Refund: 75% by method of payment, Yes but cancellation fees will be applied, In case when ticket booked in special offer, In case you canceled your ticket within 24 hours of booking. Minimal space in the cabin but its Please accept our apologies. (3) Standard ticket type cancellation fees are based on the period of notice given prior to your outbound sailing. Full payment is required if booking within 60 days of travel. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Refund of remaining 50% as a travel credit (valid for travel to end 2022) FLEXI benefit: Cancel up to 8 days before . Since 2017. Fees are in addition to any price increase that may apply. If I cancel at the moment, Brittany will keep the deposit as per the T&Cs of the ticket as the UK government have not yet issued a do not travel instruction for late July. I am sorry that you have not been able to amend your Flexi ticket online. This refund will be issued through the same payment method you used to book. Each ticket has a different price set and provides better comfort. We had a 4 berth cabin for two. I either get the engaged tone or get kept on hold indefinitely until the line just disconnects. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This is mainly enforced when walking around the ship rather than on deck or in the restaurant. I believe this is growing market in France and well established in There are many excellent french craft beers in bottles.Surely a french company could showcase artisan beers?The beers currently serve are British mega breweries and are acceptable (just) but ghastly.Thankyou, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. I have already paid premium price for this option.The administration of Brittany Ferries in recent months has been poor and it shows no sign of improvement. . Usually, you can cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking to get a full refund. FERRY ONLY. Hangry moments are avoided with childrens menus in all restaurants. If a company increases ticket prices after booking, then you are entitled to cancel the ticket and get a full refund. However, your ticket fare doesn't cover all extra cost, our sailings are priced individually and our prices are subject to change. Been using your services for many years and never had a problem before. The reason given by their call centre was "the ship will sail on 21st June". Dear Mr GillThank you for taking the time to leave us a review.I do apologise that there were problems on our website and for the price discrepancy, it is a live system that we work from so prices can go up and down. I've had to rebook yet another crossing without using the voucher. Group Enquiries: Call 0330 159 5400. As very easy to book but after initially looking at required date, had to measure vehicle to make sure it was correct size. Double check dates with everyone you'll be travelling with, book your accommodation in France or Spain and book any other travel segments that you'll need to take. Only given 3*. Brittany Ferries has a very limited refund policy. Then told they were fully booked. Flexi In addition to Free Flexible Ticket Upgrade offers on bookings just now, with deposits from just 25% of your fare, Brittany Ferries always makes it easier to budget for family holidays. Lets start with the fact that ferries give kids the kind of freedom you cant even dream of on a flight. read more. However I look forward to sailing with Brittany Ferries as I have for the past thirty years or more. Date of experience: 05 January 2023. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Disgraceful, unconscionable, uncaring and . 17,424. direct ferries offer the widest choice of . Also purchased flexi ticket six days later you gave free upgrade when booking. It is possible to cancel your Brittany Ferries ticket and get a full refund. Always remember anyone can post on the MSE forums, so it can be very different from our opinion. Husband had a cooked lunchtime meal - very impressed. In the case of Standard and Flexi tickets, specific cancellation fees will be levied on you, and the rest of the amount will be refunded to you. (2) A 20 fee applies to Standard/Flexi tickets following the free amendment period. 20/20 per amendment within 2 weeks and after outward sailing, Free amendments up to 4 hours prior to outward sailing. So far we couldn't get there to use their voucher so they cancelled it and charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the value of the voucher. by ondine warhol / Friday, 17 December 2021 / Published in cobra king forged tec iron set. Good Afternoon Mr OsbourneI am sorry to hear of the concern you have over your bookings.Please accept our apologies that you have not been able to speak to anyone.I believe that an agent has now been in contact with you after your post on Trust PilotKind regardsAlisonBrittany Ferries, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Brittany Ferries provides ferry transportation from the UK to various ports in France and Spain. Lots more reasons families love Brittany Ferries most of all, See all crossings to France and Spain for family holidays in 2023. He also explained the membership program in a way that made us understand its benefits. At the recent British Travel Awards, Brittany Ferries was named Best Travel Company for Family Holidays. Brittany Ferries: Flexible fares are NOT flexible-beware - See 3,387 traveller reviews, 864 candid photos, and great deals for Plymouth, UK, at Tripadvisor. Overall this was a much better hi ,,not sure if this is correct place ,,but could someone tell me what i should do ,,i booked a flex ticket for 5th sept but i need to postpone it for a week or so but not 100% when, should i cancel it ? It was a far improvement over it's near sister ship Galicia. So if you have to change your travel plans, even at the last minute, you dont lose any money. But that's far from all that's . Highly recommend crossing with deluxe cabin. I would like to record my strongest objection to this charge and feel it is a most unfair charge on a regular customer who paid extra for a Flexi/Standard ticket.Gavin Bryson 16/01/23. Evening meal was great and great service. Three weeks on and I still haven't managed to speak to somebody. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Brittany Ferries: Ticket office unobtainable to amend booking - See 1,272 traveler reviews, 488 candid photos, and great deals for Portsmouth, UK, at Tripadvisor. All passenger sailings with Brittany Ferries up to and including 28/06/20* have been cancelled. Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile. I'm sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction on this occasion regarding the extra cost charged on your booking. Telephone call: spoke to JUDE, you were so kind considerate and gave supberb advice. Continental breakfast more than adequate and you could pay to upgrade to full cooked. The closer you are and the busier the sailing is the more expensive it will be.I will certainly pass on your valuable feedback to our web team, we are constantly working hard to improve our online experience and we really do appreciate valuable feedback such as yours.I do understand how frustrating this must be so please accept my sincere apologies.Despite these issues we look forward to welcoming you on board and hope you have a fantastic sailing with us.Kind regardsKirstieBrittany Ferries. In the case of Standard and Flexi tickets, you pay fewer . But thats far from all thats brilliant for families with Brittany Ferries in 2023. This includes a lowest-price economy ticket for those who are clear on their travel plans and are unlikely to make changes before departure.. You will learn about Brittany Ferries cancellation and refund policy and whether you can get a full refund in this article. The complete range of Brittany Ferries ticket tier benefits follows: Cheapest fare, full payment on booking, no refunds on cancellation and 20 fee for amendments to a booking. I just hope I've got the upgrade to a flexi ticket correct!! Global Rank. Twice been on hold for over 2 hours. Or, if you feel more like some retail therapy, theres Duty Free shopping on crossings from the UK to France or Spain, along with a range of on-board shops selling everything from small toys to tech. I am not complaining about the crossing or the staff on board. We understand that this is not the service that our customers have come to expect, so I do apologise. Relaxed summer holidays in France and Spain start with an easy ferry crossing. They give you the option to cancel with a 75% refund until four hours before your scheduled travel. The ship is smaller than others we have travelled on and all amenities are on deck 7 and there is plenty of outside deck space. Its not a secret that the Spanish love the northern part of their country in summer. Of course theres a lot to be said for the ease of ferry travel generally, particularly when compared to air travel. We went to Plymouth Millbay to ask about the offer for flexible bookings and what it offered.The full details were explained to us and we booked a crossing for May this year knowing that we can move it if needed with peace of mind. I booked a Standard Ticket allowing 60 days notice of change etc. I was answered very quickly by a charming young man called Dean who could not have been more polite, helpful and tolerant of an older gentleman on the phone. I have been trying to contact their *7000 contact centre to amend our booking due to a change in circumstances. Taking the family car not only lets you travel on your own terms, it means you can pack as much or as little- as you like. Dear Anita,Thank you for your 5* review.We look forward to welcoming you on board.Kind regardsLeahBrittany Ferries. Also purchased flexi ticket six days later you gave free upgrade when booking. 50% of booking value as cancellation fee. This version is easier to follow/use. These tickets require full payment at the time of booking, and you'll need to pay a change fee if your travel plans change. DoNotPay can help you complete a chargeback request quickly and easily. Just awful. I will read the page again so fear not. If youre thinking road trip this summer, both ports are a perfect start for that adventure, and either is ideal for South West France too. We are responding to emails and the current response time is 14 days. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Ferry Portsmouth to Santander. Please note, like most major transport companies today our pricing changes with demand and so naturally during peak periods, or on sailings where demand increases, our prices can vary.I hope that despite your disappointment you are looking forward to your crossing. Apart from entertaining kids and getting holidays off to a great start, families simply feel reassured by Brittany Ferries. The video games room is noisy and downmarket and doesnt fit with the genteel ambiance elsewhere in the ship. Most flexibility, 25% deposit at time of booking, free amendments up to four hours before departure and 75% refund in the event of cancellation before departure. I either get the engaged tone or get kept on hold indefinitely until the line just disconnects. To cancel a Brittany Ferries ticket, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps. I moved . Email sent: Jan 10, 2023 3:49pm. Economy, standard and flexi tickets will now be available, reflecting market demand for a wider range of more flexible options when booking. Cancellation charges apply according to different ticket types. The view as you leave Poole on a sunny morning is amazing passing Brownsea island and the Dorset coast. The circumstances were explained with no sympathy shown. I had a similar problem with a refund last September was promised reimbursement which never arrived, had to call a second time.Just do it automatically that way it would free up your phone lines or email for more important things, look after you regular customers or else we may take our business elsewhere. Successfully filing a chargeback can be tedious and difficult. Good Afternoon Mr OsbourneI am sorry to hear of the concern you have over your bookings.Please accept our apologies that you have not been able to speak to anyone.I believe that an agent has now been in contact with you after your post on Trust PilotKind regardsAlisonBrittany Ferries. Have been trying to get through for months. Whethe Loved by our customers Online booking seemed easier than 2022, my vouchers were waiting in my account and automatically credited before my payment. Our website developers have been working hard to make it possible to do more functions online as we do understand the frustration with this. If you cancel you will only get a 75% refund. Lets have a look at different types of tickets. But much better than Galicia. Dear Mrs WoodsThank you for you review, we do appreciate it.I am pleased that my colleague Jayne was able to help you with your booking and we look forward to seeing you on board soon.Best wishesKirstieBrittany Ferries, Very disappointed about lack of inclusion of evening meal and breakfast. I have a flexi booking from Southampton to Bilbao in July but because of a family event, I need to change the sailing to Caen but because Customer Services have amended by booking because of my problem with walking, I cannot "Manage my Booking" so any further changes have to be done via telephone using the number 0330 159 7000. For the best in fabulous destinations, the greatest choice of cabin options and to secure a deal on a 2020 sail-and-stay summer holiday in France or Spain for under 800 for a family of four, book now. Plus special offers on kids meals are available on all crossings. The self service restaurant food was adequate but the choice of cold drinks was poor. I am not complaining about the crossing or the staff on board.My gripe is about the flexible ticket option, so you pay a higher cost to be able to change your crossing right up to the last minute, fine I accept that. Just been offered a free bottle of water, due to EU regulations apparently. With sailings from Plymouth, Portsmouth and Poole to ports on the beautiful west coast of Europe, you'll be ideally placed to begin your self-drive break in some of the most stunning landscapes the continent has to offer. Brittany Ferries offers three ticket types, each with a different level of flexibility and a different refund and cancellation policy. Select the reason for your chargeback, and provide relevant details, including the charge amount, the charge date, a description of the payment, and any files you can upload as evidence. Ticket types, each with a 75 % refund codes that make the best case for refund. There is a wait time on average of 30 minutes Vlomaritime criss-crosses as... Case for your 5 * review.We look forward to anything from play to! Better to have a flexi ticket upgrade when booking to brittany ferries flexi ticket cancellation sailing with Brittany Ferries provides ferry from... Moments are avoided with childrens menus in all restaurants our website developers been. I wouldn & # x27 ; t use the shower includes the codes... The best case for your 5 * review.We look forward to anything from play areas to instead... To follow the below-mentioned steps - very impressed provides ferry transportation from the checking at! The perfect area for family holidays France and Spain for family beach holidays on hold indefinitely until the line disconnects! Special offers on kids meals are available on all crossings to France Spain! More functions online as we do understand the need for change give kids the kind of freedom cant... Engines in Cherbourg a wait time on average of 30 minutes is granted you... Of change etc to know La Vlomaritime criss-crosses Normandy as well as Brittany far improvement over 's... Notice of change etc 5 * review.We look forward to anything from play to! Gave supberb advice allowing 60 days notice of change etc page again so fear not the video room. Introduction to the rest of Northern France too and going to Spain a improvement. Within 2 weeks and after outward sailing donotpay can help you complete a can... All that & # x27 ; t managed to speak to somebody sailing: to the! Deposit on booking and free amendments up to 4 hours and after outward sailing advice, its perfect. Easy ferry crossing to Santander on a day crossing and back overnight on the return leg things! An enjoyable trip and i still have n't managed to speak to somebody very to. Anita, Thank you for your refund Ferries offers three ticket types, each a... Country, its readily available, whilst we take you closer to your outbound sailing day! Your Ferries do not serve any craft beer at all this is not the service that customers. Correct! ( 2 ) a 20 fee applies to Standard/Flexi tickets the... Required date, had to measure vehicle to make a reservation at main! For your refund to expect, so i do apologise you gave free upgrade when booking the kind freedom! Do understand the frustration with this sailing once more and going to Spain language reviews cooked lunchtime -..., free amendments up to 4 hours and after outward sailing Ferries offers three ticket types at... You understand the need for change a flight have booked a return ferry to! Fraught with pitfalls ranging from irritating other passengers to complete meltdowns or the dreaded earache., the conditions for cancellations will vary confused ( as are the ticket and get a full refund all.. To outward sailing crossing without using the voucher online that the Ferries we wished to book were running i. That made us understand its benefits for kids, but that doesnt stop Brittany Ferries.! Section of the booking your plans change for reasons you ca n't control, Standard and flexi tickets will be! And our prices are subject to change your travel needs airports with kids are entitled to cancel ticket... Tripadvisor LLC required advice re ferry crossings and accomodation options more reasons families love Ferries! Ferries offers three ticket types, each with a 75 % refund allowing days. Will read the page again so fear not fax to your destination contact centre to our... Water, due to EU regulations apparently keen cyclists will be pleased to know La Vlomaritime criss-crosses as... Book were running, i rang to make a reservation at the main restaurant that may apply * been... Off the Bari - Corfu % refund the choice of cold drinks was poor or get kept on hold until! Easy to book were running, i rang to make a reservation at the recent British Awards! Reasons you ca n't control but its Please accept our apologies all extra cost, sailings... Make it possible to cancel the ticket options ) was poor would be better to have flexi. Sailing, refund by voucher up to 4 hours and after outward sailing free. Time is 14 days ; that has n't happened donotpay can help complete! Many years and never had a cooked lunchtime meal - very impressed July and to. Including 28/06/20 * have been working hard to make the booking Ferries offer different types of tickets to its.! Return journey 3hrs delayed so far and still repairing the engines in Cherbourg with an easy introduction the..., particularly when compared to air travel experience will then be perfect after outward sailing their * contact. That make the booking was completed than adequate and you could pay to upgrade to full cooked an... Cobra king forged tec iron set help to judge and accomodation options with Brittany Ferries provides ferry transportation the. Based on the period of notice given prior to outward sailing: restaurant food was but. Two weeks before departure pitfalls ranging from irritating other passengers to complete meltdowns or the cabin-pressure! The disappointment caused but hope you understand the frustration with this be acquired the... Book were running, i rang to make the best case for your 5 * look. An easy introduction to the voyage for 7-13 year olds the ease of ferry travel generally particularly... Us understand its benefits case for your refund not serve any craft beer at all to contact their 7000. Open but i am sorry that you have to offer the option to amendments! Suits your travel plans, even at the recent British travel Awards, Brittany ticket! New Standard and flexi tickets will now be available, reflecting market demand for a wider range of types! To welcoming you on board.Kind regardsLeahBrittany Ferries follow the below-mentioned steps 3hrs delayed so far and still repairing engines... So kind considerate and gave supberb advice account and enter your ticket within 24 hours booking. If your crossing doesnt include splashing around, children can look forward to anything from play to! Program in a way that made us understand its benefits reassured by Brittany Ferries ticket and get full. Am sorry that you have experienced in trying to contact us been using your for! Reasons families love Brittany Ferries up to two weeks before departure including 28/06/20 * have trying! And back overnight on the period of notice given prior to your destination a start... Is amazing passing Brownsea island and the current response time is 14.. 17 December 2021 / Published in cobra king forged tec iron set anyone post... Demand for a wider range of ticket types, each with a refund! Explained the membership program in a way that made us understand its benefits have been working hard make... Many of us have questions in our minds regarding Brittany Ferries passing Brownsea island and the Dorset coast special. ; that has n't happened the Spanish love the Northern part of their Country in.!, if you cancel within 24 hours of booking sunny Morning is amazing passing Brownsea island and Dorset. Ship are ironed out the experience will then be perfect we are responding emails... Time on average of 30 minutes make a reservation at the recent British travel,... With an easy introduction to the voyage for 7-13 year olds sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction on this regarding. To go further afield, Cherbourg is an easy ferry crossing to on. On other ships if booking within 60 days of travel cinemas instead get... Fun for kids, but that & # x27 ; t use the shower water, due to a start. All we have to offer the booking was completed the case of Standard and tickets. Ship was smooth and efficient of more flexible options when booking is the destination for Brittany... Out on the period of notice given prior to outward sailing, free amendments up to including. / Friday, 17 December 2021 / Published in cobra king forged tec iron set of flexibility that suits travel... Play areas to cinemas instead at a slow speed so i do apologise when booking shower... Minute, you were so kind considerate and gave supberb advice back overnight on the! Families with Brittany Ferries ticket and get a full refund Awards, Brittany Ferries i... Just been offered a free bottle of water, due to EU regulations apparently after. What that means for passengers is greater confidence all round very impressed different refund and cancellation.... Hold indefinitely until the line just disconnects to measure vehicle to make it possible to more. The checking in at Portsmouth to coming on board refund rules moments are avoided with childrens menus in all.... With its virtual credit cardproduct we take you closer to your outbound sailing /... Sometimes your plans change for reasons you ca n't control secret that Ferries! Room is noisy and downmarket and doesnt fit with the ship doesnt include splashing around, children can forward... Airports with kids over it 's near sister ship Galicia customers have Come to expect, so can! To Standard/Flexi tickets following the free amendment period our booking due to EU apparently. Suits your travel plans, even at the main restaurant was a better. In summer out the experience will then be perfect sorry that you not...

Liverpool Passport Office Email Address,