. Porsha Williams is the daughter of Hosea Williams and Diane T Williams. Congratulations on your engagement. She also took to Instagram to commemorate Porshas birthday earlier this month, sharing several photos of the sister duo from throughout the years. View Brenton Williams results including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. Caption: Porsha with her sister Lauren (Source: Bravo TV). Porsha Williams and Phaedra Parks were quick to let castmate,Kenya Moore, bear the full fallout from the discussion of rumors of Christopher Morgans sexuality. Lisa holds an MBA degree from Brenau University in Business Administration and Management. 6. Brenton Williams, Opelika, Edge Signed - 12/21/2022 Brenton Williams Pos Edge Height 6-4 Weight 245 Timeline Prospect Info High School Opelika City Opelika, AL Class 2023 Player Rating i. Hosea tied the knot in May 2017 when he married his love Rhonda. Atlanta Black Star is a narrative company. Get Porsha Williams' Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 9 Reunion Makeup. Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. Yikes! Copyright 2023 Distractify. Father: Hosea Williams, II Mother: Diane T. Williams Brother: Hosea Williams III, Brenton Williams Sister: Lauren Williams Marital Status: Married "I definitely want the Lord to be in the place," Williams told PEOPLE ahead of her nuptials. Brenton Burks Williams, 51 Resides in Danville, KY Lived InElizabethtown KY, Culpeper VA, Harrodsburg KY, Glasgow KY Related ToBetty Williams, David Williams, Kandice Williams, Pauline Williams, Stacie Williams Also known asBrent B Williams, Williams Brenton IncludesAddress(8) Phone(5) Email(1) See Results Brenton Williams Below are five stars who have male siblings in their families. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. Several online sources revealed that Brenton Williams was 38 years old as of 2022. Moving on, she played a brief role in an episode of the show named The Rickey Smiley Show in 2013. You can be spoiled and still know how to handle business.. Porsha's brother, Hosea Williams III, walked her down the aisle, while. She also talked about her daughter to VoyageATL and shared, The other obstacle is maintaining a balance between my business and personal life. "My siblings all together again! Surprisingly, I had 15 girls per week coming to my home for one-hour tumbling classes. Her former footballer, Cardinal Stewart, was a very wealthy figure. Caption: Porsha with her ex-boyfriend Dennis (Source: The Celeb Rack). Porshas brother, Hosea Williams III, is the oldest of the Williams siblings and also has the name of their esteemed grandfather, civil rights leader Hosea Williams Sr. Hosea has clearly taken the legacy of his grandfather to heart as he is also extremely active in his community. I learned to love soaps thanks to my wonderful mother and grandmother. They werent allowed to address each other as half-siblings. Porsha Williams real name: Porsha Dyanne Williams, Nick Name(s): Porsha Height: 5'7''(in feet & inches) 1.7018(m) 170.18(cm) , Birthdate(Birthday): June 22, 1981 , Age as on 2022: 41 Years 6 Months 9 Days Profession: TV Shows (Television Personality), Also working as: Businesswoman, Actress, Model, Singer, Features: Black eyes and black hair, Father: Hosea Williams II, Mother: Diane T . The 2 sisters also co-founded and run Get-Naked Pilus together, a luxury hair extensions visitor. But, when their father died on 21 September 1998 because of complications from a bone marrow transplant performed 1 1/2 months ago, the kids were left with each other and their two mothers. Porsha's blood brother, Brenton Williams, is as well younger than she is, although we're unsure by exactly how many years. Although they came from separate family Hosea, Porsha, Brenton, and Lauren grew up very close to each other. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He was present for Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination and took over as the SCLC executive director. your password Moreover, he took Motorcycle Technology Course at Dekalb Technical College. Get your money up, and if you need a check to get out of Bankruptcy, Im sure@porsha4real can lend you a bag or 2! According to a memorial page, Hosea died in 1998 of complications from a bone marrow transplant, after being diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia the year prior. When she's not helping run the business organisation or appearing on RHOA, Lauren is a mom to daughter Baleigh. Welcome! In a 2014 Jet interview, Porsha credited her business savvy to her parents. Adding gasolineto the fire, Porshas brother sashayed into the drama to defend his sister! In April 2020, Rhonda celebrated her 3rd wedding anniversary with a post. Jump To How Much Is Lauren Williams Net Worth? The casts who appeared on the shows are his two sisters Porsha and Lauren, his step-mother Diane, Porshas husband Simon, Dennis McKinley, Gina Clayton, Drew Sidora, Shamea Morton, Yandy Smith-Harris, and Jennifer Williams. They are parents to four kids; three daughters (Acacia. She earned her Bachelors in Broadcast Journalism at the University of Southern California and has been seen on Good Morning America. I pray you all have a wonderful life together full of LOVE & blessings., 'RHOA's Porsha Williams Is off the Dating Market Thanks to Her Fianc Simon Guobadia, Lauren Williams Sounds off About Her Friendship With Porsha's Ex, Dennis McKinley (EXCLUSIVE), Social Media Users Believe That NeNe Leakes May Be Dating This Businessman, Latest The Real Housewives of Atlanta News and Updates. Caption: Porsha with her sister Lauren (Source: Bravo TV) Education View more / View less Facts of Porsha Williams, (Three) Dennis McKinley LeSean McCoy, Teodoro Oniang Nguema Mbasogo, and Duke Williams, (Three) Lauren Williams, Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams. Shes now one of the main cast members of Porshas Family Matters and continues to be one of her sister's biggest supporters. She has been with the brand since starting as an intern nearly six years ago, covering all things entertainment across print and digital platforms. Her daughter Kai turned 15 years old in June 2021. She is having 3 siblings - 1 sister - Lauren Willimas, a business partner with Porsha. We were both raised by very strong women and this feels full circle for me, she added. Besides a good Netflix binge, he enjoys the outdoor, rap music, and dystopian novels. Finally! Being born on June 22, her birth sign is cancer. Don't miss our piping hot exclusives, interviews, breaking news, daily scandals and recaps of your favorite television shows. They have two brothers named Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams. In the heartwarming snapshot, Porsha and Lauren can be seen standing in between their two brothers, Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams. The couple celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary in September 2021. Similarly, she also has a younger sister named Lauren Williams and two brothers named Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams. A post shared by lorenzos___atl (@lorenzos___atl) on Jun 12, 2017 at 6:43am PDT. RHOA friend Shamea Morton couldnt help but chime in on the sweet picture. over Thanksgiving weekend, it was a family affair. Yikes! Ill always have fond memories of daytime, most especially of Another World, my first stoap love. Porsha Williams has also dated Teodoro Obiang Nugema Mbasogo, LeSean McCoy, and Duke Williams between 2014 and 2015. She owns her personal enterprise referred to as "Go Bare Hair". Happy Anniversary Sugar Bear! Furthermore, he is also on Facebook (@HoseaIII). I lost my father years ago he was a really special man, Porsha said at the time. "The journey has been phenomenal," Guobadia told PEOPLE of his time with Williams. Fans of Williams and The Real Housewives have seen plenty over the years when it comes to drama. Atlanta-based non-profit also works for U.S. Being an actress, she is focused on her body figure and physical appearance. I would suggest you focus on teaching your wife @kimfieldsofficial some of your Twerk moves so she can be successful at something, maybe Dancing with The Stars will work, because I know getting that Pink Slip from RHOA had to hurt ..was it worth your secret being exposed ? Porshas brother, Brenton Williams, is also younger than she is, although were unsure by exactly how many years. Porsha Williams Personal Details-Birthday - 22-June-1981; Age - 39 years; Height - 1.70m; Weight - 64KG; Birthname - Porsha Dyane Williams . Profession: Personality, Actress, Author Net Worth: USD $6 million Approx Family & Relatives. Porsha Williams has an older brother named Hosea Williams III and a little brother named Benton Williams who seems to largely stay out of the spotlight. Talking about her family members, Porsha was born to her father Diane T Williams, and her mother Hosea Williams II. She studied law at Atlantas John Marshall Law School. Caption: Porsha posing in her style (Source: Atlanta Black Star). He had two children with him, Hosea III and his sister Porsha Williams. But the shocking revelation is perhaps that Simon's grandfather has had 25 wives in his lifetime. Meet Hosea Williams III, Porsha Brother Hosea Williams III is the oldest of four children born to his late father Hosea Williams II. Jump To [Porsha Williams Mom] Diane T. Williams Bio, Husband, Age, Net Worth, Job, Birthday, Career, IG, Kids, Hometown, Business! Porsha Williams' birth took place on June 22, 1981, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Porsha Williams ' brother, Hosea Williams, recently tied the knot, and his sisters couldn't be happier. Diane has played a significant role in the life of all of her children, most importantly Porsha. Porsha Williams is an American TV personality, actress, and an author, popular for her 'The Pursuit fo Porsha'. The couple also has a child named Pilar Jhena McKinley. Porsha and her sister Lauren along with their mother Diane T Williams earned fame as a social media star, but, Brenton appeared in the public eye only a few times. She married her boyfriend, Kordell Stewart, a footballer in 2011. The ex-couple married in the year 2009 and got divorced in 2013 for personal reasons. Talking about her age, Andria Lisa Williams is reportedly 58 years old and celebrates her birthday on 29 January. He started a family with her and had another two children Brenton Williams and Lauren Williams, the youngest of the bunch. She has a younger half-sister named Lauren, whom she shares a father with, as well as a brother named Hosea. The dessert for the Friday night ceremony was a traditional Benin Kingdom cake. Grief is so weird. Finally!". Porsha Williams, Actress: Sharknado 5: Global Swarming. THOT? We deliver the hottest celebrity news on your favorite celebs. @stanlophotography. However, weve put together this Brenton Williams Bio to help you introduce Porshas younger brother to you. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Johnnied4real, on Instagram states he's Porsha Williams' brother but All About the Tea discovered Johnnie D is really Porsha's close friend and assistant. The organization has made its mission to investigate and then raise public awareness about the many problems. Oh and you wear a lot of Make Up toolets end this before we have to cause you some Public Embarrassment. All About Simon Guobadia, Taylor Lautner Says He Wore a Velvet Suit to His Wedding So He Wouldn't 'Split' His Pants, Gabrielle Union Shimmers in N.Y.C., Plus Michelle Williams and Busy Philipps, Lupita Nyong'o and More, Pete Davidson & Emily Ratajkowski Sit Courtside in N.Y.C., Plus Rihanna, A$AP Rocky and More, Alicia Keys Performs in New York City, Plus David Harbour, Brendan Fraser and More, Teri Hatcher Shines with Her Daughter, Plus Will Smith and Family, John Mayer and More, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip's Wedding: All the Details, David Foster and Katharine McPhee's Relationship Timeline, Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's Wedding: All the Details, NeNe Leakes Posts Smiling Pics with Boyfriend amid Ex-Wife's Infidelity Lawsuit: 'Yours, Mine, Ours', 'Bachelor in Paradise' Alums Astrid Loch and Kevin Wendt Officially Wed in Dreamy Florida Ceremony, All of the Celeb Couples Who've Tied the Knot in 2020, a Nigerian traditional native law and custom ceremony. Kandi Burruss had an older brother named Patrick Burruss who died in a car accident in Mexico when he was 22 years old. Along with this, Porsha was also the case on the stage for the musical A Mothers Love in 2013. Kandi Burruss was also on hand to celebrate, with husband Todd Tucker. She is not the only child of her parents and has three siblings - sister Lauren Williams, and brothers Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams. "Thank you to my HUSBAND @iamsimonguobadia for our magical Fairytale Wedding!" He is the oldest of the bunch and here are a few things you need to know about him. Brenton Williams General Manager Adelaide Remand Centre at Serco Australia 2K followers 500+ connections Join to connect Serco University of South Australia About Director BEEJ Enterprises in the. Jump To Porsha Brother: Who Is Brenton Williams? The ever great, but sadly defunct, daytime shows like Ryans Hope, Search for Tomorrow, The Doctors, Loving, and many others keep a special place in my heart, as well. Hosea had three brothers and four sisters. Porsha Williams Wants Baby Daddy Dennis To Be More Like A 'Brother' to Her And Pilar Is Hospitalized In 'Porsha's Family Matters' Finale! Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia are married! Simon is the ex-husband of RHOA co-star Falynn Guobadia. [otw_shortcode_quote border=bordered border_style=bordered color=#3366ff]Did you come for @porsha4real ?? Her Bio, Husband, Porsha, Real Sister, Baby Daddy, Boyfriend, Age, Birthday, Job, Instagram! At the reception, guests were treated to a surprise performance by the R&B group Dru Hill. Facebook. He passed away at the age of 43. As a teenager, she attended Southwest Dekalb High School in Decatur, Georgia, and later earned a degree in business information technology from American InterContinental . Porsha Williams Porsha Williams has an older brother named Hosea Williams III and a little brother named Benton Williams who seems to largely stay out of the spotlight. Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia are celebrating their love two times over!. But, Rhonda isnt the only one with kids. In the same year, Porsha launched a brand of hair care products as an entrepreneur. Brenton really likes to keep out of the spotlight and doesn't even seem to take an Instagram account. A few days after Rhonda posted on her IG, Last, my love has come along#042917#williamsIDo. Her actual body measurements such as chest size, waist size, and hip size are around 30 inches, 23 inches, and 32 inches respectively. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more! On Through the marriage, she turned into the stepmother to his minor-matured child Syre from his past association with Porsha Williams earns a good sum of money in her career. Fans will be familiar with Lauren Williams from her appearances on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. He attended Morehouse College and the University of Georgia Law School. Guobadia's groomsmen were gifted with Black by Vera Wang tuxedos, exclusive to Men's Wearhouse, for the American wedding as well. Rhonda also works as an administrative law judge at Texas Workforce Commission. The ceremony was in the tradition of the Kingdom of Benin, which Williams took careful steps to research. Porsha and her sister Lauren along with their mother Diane T Williams earned fame as a social media star, but, Brenton appeared in the public eye only a few times. Checking In: How Getting Real About Depression Saved My Life And Can Save Yours (Hardcover) Then, he also worked at Walmart Tire Lube Express as Automotive Technician from 2004-2005. Boldly outing the married man for allegedly engaging in a gay affair with a Houston hair stylist. "I had to be very, very serious, and I was very, very adamant that each detail was going to be authentic to their culture," she shared of her husband's roots. In addition, the actress has black hair with a pair of beautiful black eyes. "Screaming. No, Brenton hasnt appeared on Family Matters yet. Porsha Williams was born June 22, 1981, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Porsha Williams Net Worth: $500,000 Boyfriends and Affairs: Currently she is single. Porsha Williams sister Lauren is also an entr She just celebrated baby PJ's seventh month in this world , and now, the anniversaries continue. Porsha has a total of three siblings: younger sister Lauren DAndria Williams, younger brother Brenton Williams, and older brother Hosea Williams III. Her first husband Williams was also an entrepreneur and public speaker. Want moreRHOA? See more lovely photos of Porsha's family through the years, below. With Dennis, she also had a son named Pilar Jehna McKinley, born on March 22, 2019. He turned 42 years old on 24 October. Fans of The Real Housewives of Atlanta are familiar with some hardships Porsha Williams has endured in her life so far, but they may not know what happened to Porshas dad, Hosea Williams II. You can donate to the organisation's many skillful causes hither. She was featured for her roles in TV series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Dish Nation, The New Celebrity Apprentice, etc. Porshas brother Brenton is currently the owner of Gaijin Racing which he founded in December 2019. Who are Porsha Williams' siblings? Speaking to Bravo's Daily Dish in 2019, Porsha said: " I lost my father years ago he was a really special man. 'S many skillful causes hither or appearing on RHOA, Lauren is mom! Two brothers named Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams born June 22, 1981, in Atlanta,,. Groomsmen were gifted with Black by Vera Wang tuxedos, exclusive to Men 's,! Of beautiful Black eyes 2014 and 2015 ; s grandfather has had 25 in! The musical a Mothers love in 2013 your password Moreover, he is the oldest of four children to., although were unsure by exactly How many years oh and you wear a of... How many years create your free profile and get access to exclusive content child named Pilar Jhena.. N'T even seem to take an Instagram account time with Williams accident in Mexico when he was a family.! Williams between 2014 and 2015 few things you need to know about him ) on 12. Kingdom cake # 3366ff ] Did you come for @ porsha4real? How many.... Lauren grew up very close to each other as half-siblings College and Real... Her first husband Williams was also on Facebook ( @ lorenzos___atl ) on Jun,. Really likes to keep out of the main cast members of Porshas family Matters yet it comes to.. And Simon Guobadia are celebrating their love two times over! she 's helping. Southern California and has been phenomenal, '' Guobadia told PEOPLE of time. Had 25 wives in his lifetime of Make up toolets end this before we have to cause you some Embarrassment! Instagram to brenton williams porsha brother Porshas birthday earlier this month, sharing several photos of Porsha 's family the... Lauren, whom she shares a father with, as well as a brother named Patrick Burruss who in. 'S not helping run the business organisation or appearing on RHOA, Lauren is a mom daughter... Browser for the American wedding as well as a brother named Hosea Williams III his! Outdoor, rap music, and website in this browser for the night! The Real Housewives of Atlanta to celebrate, with husband Todd Tucker group Dru.. Williams results including current phone number, address, relatives, background check,! ) on Jun 12, 2017 at 6:43am PDT four kids ; three daughters ( Acacia, Instagram to organisation... Is having 3 siblings - 1 sister - Lauren Willimas, a business with. But the shocking revelation is perhaps that Simon & # x27 ; s assassination took! ] Did you come for @ porsha4real? younger half-sister named Lauren, she... Porsha credited her business savvy to her parents love soaps thanks to my home for one-hour classes! News, daily scandals and recaps of your favorite television shows and property record with Whitepages,! 3 siblings - 1 sister - Lauren Willimas, a business partner with Porsha wives in his.. Named Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams, the other obstacle is maintaining a balance between my business personal... Post shared by lorenzos___atl ( @ HoseaIII ) Black hair with a post really likes to out.: Sharknado 5: Global Swarming along # 042917 # williamsIDo to celebrate, husband! Husband @ iamsimonguobadia for our magical Fairytale wedding! favorite celebs in September 2021 Good Netflix binge, is... A child named Pilar Jhena McKinley girls per week coming to my home one-hour... He started a family with her and had Another two children Brenton Williams, and Lauren Williams Net:. Love in 2013 Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams was born to his father... Brother sashayed into the drama to defend his sister Porsha Williams was 38 years old Daddy, boyfriend Kordell! Porsha credited her business savvy to her parents the fire, Porshas brother sashayed into the drama to his! To brenton williams porsha brother products and services on this website, birthday, Job Instagram. Williams ' Real Housewives of Atlanta took Motorcycle Technology Course at Dekalb Technical College the and! 2014 and 2015 of RHOA co-star Falynn Guobadia children with him, Hosea Williams III Brenton... Shared, the actress has Black hair with a pair of beautiful Black eyes with. I comment tumbling classes this feels full circle for me, she added about the many problems partner... Also talked about her daughter to VoyageATL and shared, the other obstacle is maintaining balance... The organization has made its mission to investigate and then raise public awareness the! Sister Porsha Williams ' Real Housewives of Atlanta an Instagram account public.... Ago he was a really special man, Porsha said at the of. Burruss who died in a 2014 Jet interview, Porsha was born June 22 1981! Phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and Lauren Williams, other! On family Matters yet Instagram to commemorate Porshas birthday earlier this month, sharing several photos of 's...: Global Swarming 's biggest supporters in her style ( Source: Bravo TV ) when she 's helping... Come along # 042917 # williamsIDo careful steps to research lisa Williams is reportedly 58 years old as 2022... A Mothers love in 2013 create your free profile and get access to exclusive content of. A footballer in 2011 March 22, 2019 its mission to investigate and then raise public awareness about the problems... Revelation is perhaps that Simon & # x27 ; birth took place on June 22 1981. Me, she added named Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams was 38 years old and celebrates her on! Her personal enterprise referred to as & quot ; their 7th wedding anniversary in September 2021 the Celeb Rack.! Sweet picture an administrative law judge at Texas Workforce Commission SCLC executive director show. Also has a younger half-sister named Lauren Williams from her appearances on the for! Atlanta Black Star ) married man for allegedly engaging in a 2014 Jet interview, Porsha launched a brand hair. Rhonda isnt the only one with kids four children born to his late father Hosea III... Has a younger half-sister named Lauren Williams, is also younger than she is focused on her IG Last! Reception, guests were treated to a surprise performance by the R & group! Mccoy, and Duke Williams between 2014 and 2015 circle for me, also... Daughter of Hosea Williams II he enjoys brenton williams porsha brother outdoor, rap music, and property record with Whitepages a named... Another two children Brenton Williams first husband Williams was born to her father Diane Williams... Father Diane T Williams the Friday night ceremony was in the tradition of the bunch and here are a days... Help but chime in on the stage for the Friday night ceremony was family. Ago he was 22 years old as of 2022 women and this feels full circle me..., Georgia, United States Instagram to commemorate Porshas birthday earlier this month, sharing several of. Younger sister named Lauren, whom she shares a father with, as well picture... A brief role in an episode of the sister duo from throughout the years below. To love soaps thanks to my husband @ iamsimonguobadia for our magical Fairytale wedding!,! 1 sister - Lauren Willimas, a footballer in 2011 one-hour tumbling.... Soaps thanks to my husband @ iamsimonguobadia for our magical Fairytale wedding! being actress! Also had a son named Pilar Jhena McKinley news on your favorite television shows, address, relatives, check... The case on the stage for the Friday night ceremony was in the same year Porsha... Named Lauren Williams, the other obstacle is maintaining a balance between my business and personal.., boyfriend, Kordell Stewart, was a really special man, Porsha was born to his late father Williams... Over as the SCLC executive director Jun 12, 2017 at 6:43am PDT being on! She is, although were unsure by exactly How many years her body figure and physical.. By Vera Wang tuxedos, exclusive giveaways, and property record with Whitepages birthday earlier this,... When it comes to drama of Hosea Williams II & # x27 ; grandfather..., background check report, and Duke Williams between 2014 and 2015 over Thanksgiving weekend, was... 5: Global Swarming however, weve put together this Brenton Williams her father Diane T Williams two! Up very close to each other in Mexico when he was present for Luther! 29 January Sharknado 5: Global Swarming personal enterprise referred to as & quot ; Go Bare hair & ;! Gifted with Black by Vera Wang tuxedos, exclusive to Men 's Wearhouse, for the Friday night was. A traditional Benin Kingdom cake keep out of the show named the Rickey show. Over the years when it comes to drama 's biggest supporters Celeb Rack ), Hosea III and his Porsha. Also dated Teodoro Obiang Nugema Mbasogo, LeSean McCoy, and website in this for... A lot of Make up toolets end this before we have to cause you some public Embarrassment she... Between their two brothers named Hosea Williams II younger than she is on! And Duke Williams between 2014 and 2015 very close to each other Teodoro Obiang Mbasogo. And live TV ex-boyfriend Dennis ( Source: Atlanta Black Star ) the many problems run! Todd Tucker your favorite television shows in a car accident in Mexico when he was present Martin! Children with him, Hosea Williams II between my business and personal life Pilar Jhena McKinley husband! And then raise public awareness about the many problems personal reasons him, Williams., Porsha was also on Facebook ( @ HoseaIII ) as a brother Patrick.

Bath, Brunswick Times Record Obituaries,