192 201 201 comments Best Add a Comment Artisticbutanxious 2 yr. ago I feel like someone from that party knows something but doesn't want to come forward. While they havent revealed much about the contents of their interviews with party goers, theyve made it clear that there seems to be a code of silence among many of the kids who were there that night. Milioni di immagini, video e musica di alta qualit ti aspettano. Were going to start first and foremost with the ick factor, the bad vibes, the lack of compassion that raised my spidey senses- one Doctor Eric Mitchell and his analysis of the investigation. They reported that the water was at most 3 feet deep, so that teams of three were going all the way across and clearing out brush. Multiple pp involved from the party. It was something you couldn't even fix like that by yourself in the dark like a broken axel or something. The first . If hes been beaten, theres nothing left identifiable. Attendees left the party after a fight broke out, then headed to the farmhouse where Alonzo was last seen. Death of Alonzo Brooks On May 1, 2004, the body of Alonzo Brooks was found in La Cygne, Kansas, about a month after he was reported missing after April 3, 2004. Accedi al meglio di Getty Images e iStock grazie al nostro abbonamento. Something is wrong. I believe the investigation didn't really go anywhere because the police were covering up for someone, probably their own kids. As part of the new investigation, the FBI also announced a $100,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for Alonzos death. He's my son. My thought is he was strangled. According to reports at the time, the Sheriffs Department and other law enforcement agencies searched areas around the farmhouse, including parts of nearby Middle Creek, but did not find Alonzo. The stories are what his sisters and the rest of his family have leaned on for years. My God, it was awful, Billy Brooks Sr. told Dateline. It is past time for the truth to come out. Leslie said. I genuinely believe his friends, because my friends and I have been in those situations at parties before. Both Ramirez and English say that Sprague's story was never the same through years of interviewswith law enforcement. But I have a feeling they will do something this time and get the people or the person who did this to my son., I know he would have had a family and he would have been a good dad, she adds. None of them were really close with anyone at the party, just a couple acquaintances I think, but it was something to do. Brooks' body was found by his father nearly a month later in the nearby Middle Creek. His remains were not found until May 1st, 2004, despite extensive searches through the area where he was last seen. He says there was no a couple even though and the 2 friends but look for for him admitted there was race trouble. When Alonzo failed to come home the next day, his family and friends contacted the Linn County Sheriffs Department. Since that heartbreaking, nobody has faced criminal charges in Alonzo Brookss death. I guess that's what they were talking about. Alonzo Brooks was a homebody and neat freak, who loved nothing more than babysitting his nieces and nephews. Sign up for PEOPLE's free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases. THEY REMEMRBE UNCLE LONGO THE STORIES OR WHAT HIS SISTERS ESPERANZA ROBERTS AND DEMETRIA LESLIE AND THE REST OF HIS FAMILY HAVE LEANED ON FOR YEARS. Over the next eleven days, the family held their breath while extensive searches were done of the property and surrounding areas led by the KBI and their evidence recovery team. [6], Following the night of the party, the Brooks family traveled to La Cygne to search for their son and contact the local authorities. 12:18 AM EDT, Tue April 6, 2021. Time to stop protecting your highschool boyfriends secret, time to face that nagging guilt you feel every night, time to TALK. And, I'm confident that we're going to get there. Justin needed more cigarettes and Alonzo decided to stay at the party, asking Justin to grab him a pack too. Advertisement. Murdered in Texas: The Case of Amber Hagerman, Missing in Texas: The Case of Patty Vaughn, Unidentified in Virginia: The Case of the Christmas Tree Lady, Missing in California: The Case of Khadijah Britton, Unidentified in Texas: The Case of the Galveston Doe, Seeds of Hope: The Closed Case of Mostly Harmless, Missing in Tennessee: The Case of Summer Wells, Missing in Pennsylvania: The Case of Kortne Stouffer, Welcome to the Lost Souls of America Podcast. The body of Alonzo Brooks was exhumed last summer, 16 years after he was found dead. He used to come back behind me and mess my hair up and I used to get so mad at him. Eighteen years later, there have been no arrests, no charges and no answers for what happened to the young man. After the documentary series Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix aired a special about his case, Brooks family said tips have been coming in, according to CNN affiliate KSNT. They were always told to stay away from the search area, and at one point Cindy claims she was told to stop calling and let them do their job. Alonzo Brooks, 23, of Gardner, vanished from a party April 3, 2004, at a farmhouse near La Cygne. Stephen McAllister, U.S. Attorney for the District of Kansas, says he shares the belief of Brooks' family: that he was murdered and that his death was racially motivated. After the coroner ruled his death as undetermined, the case stalled. Alonzo Brooks was 23 years old when he went missing after attending a party. The Linn County Sheriff's Department launched a search. Fam used to live in the area. Things are starting to fall out of the trees. He did not drown. April 26, 2022. Like, finally, like, you hear us." appreciated. Brooks was 23 years old at the time of his death. After Alonzo had been missing for almost a month, a group of his family and friends organized a search. Dumping his body there was not convenient. Leslie said. https://www.yelp.com/biz/family-cafe-la-cygne. He said his car had broke down and he had to fix it at the side of the road. His closest group of friends that he went to the party with all say they were interrogated for hours a day, for days on end, and were all more than willing to cooperate in any way possible. As they approached the shed, something behind it in the creek caught their eye. That man was released from prison and died a few months later. Less than 24 hours later, Maria tried to file a missing persons report on her son in La Cygne, Kansas, about an hour away from their . He rode to the party with friends, but they left before him, leaving Brooks without a ride. The KBI and their evidence recovery team did an extensive search for Alonzo Brooks, which also included the creek bed. Organizza, controlla, distribuisci e misura tutti i tuoi contenuti digitali. The circumstances surrounding Brooks's death are mysterious, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation continues to investigate whether or not he was a victim of a hate crime. Names that cropped up while I was researching the Alonzo Brooks murder - Logan, Donnie Abel, Jerry Boone, Pat Boone their sister Lisa Elmore was involved (could be the girl he hit on), Judge Smith's son??? Maria knew this was bad news because it was so out of character for her son. Logan smith. So hes mixed. It doesnt look quite right to me. In 2019, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Kansas and the FBI reopened the investigation of Brookss death, which had been dormant for years. Justin is full of s***," English said. Alonzo Brooks was killed. His friends all woke up to their phones going off while everyone was reaching out to each other to find Alonzo. The updated series showcases just one story per episode, and Alonzo Brooks' murder was re-examined in the Volume 1, episode 4, "No Ride Home. Theres just a lot of red flags to go up immediately. Many theories on Alonzo Brooks' murder focus on the notion of a hate crime or accidental death stemming from an altercation, but no clear evidence can be found that suggests Brooks was in fact murdered. Dr. Eric Mitchell feels differently though, saying he could have just been caught up on a branch in the creek elsewhere and floated down. As part of a continuing federal investigation of Alonzo Brooks death, his body was exhumed and transported to Dover Air Force Base for examination by the Armed Forces Medical Examiner. But in 2019, the Department of Justice and FBI reopened the investigation into his death. The episode did not include that the medical examiner who studiedBrooks' body, Dr. Erik Mitchell, was forced to resign in 1993 from his Syracuse practice [via New York Times]. Alonzo was having a great time that night, playing card games and flip cup, eating and socializing. An autopsy was not able to determine the cause of death. From FBI CNN The death of Alonzo Brooks, whose body was. KMBC 9 Investigates is cracking open the unsolved case file of Alonzo Brooks.The 23-year-old went to a party in 2004. You can leave an anonymous tip about the incident with the Crimestoppers tips hotline. LET ME KNOW. I do not know the circumstances of his death. Some say Mandy Jenkins who's the Boone brothers' niece kept bragging about the whole Alonzo murder and its cover-up, threatening people that they would "end up in the creek like the last guy". A few months later, his death was ruled a homicide. His case was featured last year in Dateline's online series Cold Case Spotlight.. We are doing everything we can, and will spare no resources, to bring those responsible to justiceThe new autopsy focuses on injuries to parts of Brooks body that the examiner concluded are inconsistent with normal patterns of decomposition. Some of them are not credible, but those that bear weight are passed along to law enforcement, and he has reported thatBrooks'case is the one for which the show has received the most emails. When Alonzo didnt return home from the party, his family called authorities in Linn County, Kansas. Brooks' body was found by his father nearly a month later in the nearby Middle Creek. They began on the road near the farmhouse and walked the two branches of Middle Creek. Ottimizza il tuo flusso di lavoro con il nostro miglior sistema per la gestione dei contenuti digitali. There is a $100,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in this case. That changed three years ago when the U.S. attorney in Kansas, prompted by questions from producers of a documentary film, asked the FBI to take another look at his case. The circumstances surrounding Brooks's death are mysterious, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation continues to investigate whether or not he was a victim of a hate crime. She checked in the basement- no Alonzo. "Just really emotional. Thank you very much; we appreciate this. He has since been reburied. I think it's got some people nervous for the right reasons., The answers are out there, he adds. Alonzos friend Justin Sprague came to his house that night to pick him up with plans to meet their other friends Daniel Fune and Tyler Broughard there in another car. The autopsy proved his airways were clear. 24.1K. His body was found in a creek a month after. They say he always got along with everyone. 2. You can also submit an anonymous tip online at tips.fbi.gov, Your email address will not be published. He never returned to his Gardner, Kansas, home. In the initial investigation, a coroner in Linn County said he was unable to determine a cause of death and witnesses interviews failed to produce any arrests. That everyone was looking at them everywhere they went. Justin and Alonzo headed out to make the LONG drive because La Cyne was actually quite a hike from Garnder, over an hour. Get FBI email alerts Cindy said How many people do you know walk around for two days with no shoes in the rain? Acting U.S. Attorney Duston Slinkard stated that while the FBI knew that Brooks died under very suspicious circumstances, the autopsy ultimately proved that his death was not an accident. http://coldcasekansas.blogspot.com/2010/09/mysterious-death-of-alonzo-brooks.html?m=1. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. So according to the people, it was the Boone's brothers who did it. As a result, his body was exhumed for another autopsy. He headed down the embankment to get a better look and came upon the lifeless body of his 23 year old nephew. You may also contact your local FBI office, the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. NEARBY WOODS AND PASTURES BUT NOTHING. [1], Alonzo Tyree Brooks was born on May 19, 1980, to Billy Brooks Sr. and Maria Ramirez. After the car incident, however, Sprague didn't return home. They do however still say that this feeling of dismissiveness seemed to carry through, and they found it frustrating. It took him 30 minutes to drag the car out, and by that time he didn't want to return to the party. I found him to be cold and have a complete and total absence of empathy. When it was posted, it was flooded with anonymous comments that seemed to her like people who hadintimate knowledge of what had happened to Alonzo Brooks,but for whatever reason did not want to reveal their identities or speak with police: "For some reason they felt like the law enforcement around that town was holding back on the investigation, so they wanted to go to somebody else." That's why he abandoned him and cant talk straight. Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? In addition to his boots, Alonzo wore his signature skull beanie, something he was hardly ever without. The 23-year-old was the youngest of five siblings. Another man was convicted of murder based on Mitchells testimony, and was later exonerated after serving 12 years when Mitchell changed his testimony to say that the death was actually suicide, not murder. And if I remember correctly they describe the town like a ghost town at that night. We remain dedicated to uncovering the truth surrounding the murder of Alonzo Brooks and ensuring those responsible are held accountable for their actions.. . Since the episode aired, the Alonzo Brooks case was reopened and his body exhumed. According to the release, the new autopsy focuses on injuries to parts of Alonzos body that the examiner concluded are inconsistent with normal patterns of decomposition. On April 3rd, 2004, 23-year-old Alonzo Brooks left his home in Gardner, Kansas, and told his mother, Maria, he was headed to a party with friends. IE 11 is not supported. The grave of Alonzo Brooks -- who was mysteriously found dead after a 2004 party in Kansas -- has been dug up on the heels of "Unsolved Mysteries" bringing new . NOBODYS FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES AND ALONZOS DEATH NO INFORMATION FROM THE HUNDRED OR SO PEOPLE WHO WERE AT THAT PARTY HAS LED TO ANYTHING EVEN ALONSOS AUTOPSY COULD NOT PINPOINT. Two of the guys involved killed themselves over the guilt and the other 2 still wont say anything. So we dont know the cause of death, which is what physically killed him, though we can assume there was some sort of trauma to the body based on that statement, injuries and wounds of some kind. After the official autopsy performed in 2004 didnt determine a cause of death, Brooks case went nowhere. It's probably a tight knight community, everyone knows everyone, and they all keep their mouths shut. KMBC 9 Investigates is cracking open the unsolved case file of Alonzo Brooks. I mean, think about it. He kept in touch with lots of his friends from the old neighborhood, but also branched out and made many new friends in Gardner. She was never seen or heard from again. The stories are what his sisters and the rest of his family have leaned on for years. Instead, he and his companion headed to a gas station where a camera on an ATM captured them withdrawing $200. Alonzo wasnt a social-butterfly type, his best friend Rodney English tells PEOPLE in this weeks issue. It's a murder mystery that has remained unsolved for 18 years. When Alonzos big brother Billy came to the area to help search with his wife Cindy, they felt much the same way. How does a whole month go by before you allow the family to do any kind of search of there own. Was he hoping to find a open store? In 2004, Brooks, a Black man, went missing after attending a party. How is the body not decomposed beyond the point of recognition if he drowned? Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. ITS KIND OF LIKE A LIKE A RELIEF LIKE FINALLY LIKEOU Y HEAR US AT THE CORE OF THAT. We need to find out what happened.. The new autopsy focuses on injuries to parts of Brooks body that the examiner concluded are inconsistent with normal patterns of decomposition. A month later, his body was found in a creek in LaCygne, Kansas, not far from where the party he attended had happened. The guy that went to get cigarettes didn't even consider where he was going to get them since they said earlier they didn't know the town and the place didn't even have a proper grocery store. emailStay Connected AS A RESULT ALONSOS BODY WAS EXHUMED FOR ANOERTH AUTOPSY A FEW MONTHS LATER HIS DEATH RULED A HOMICIDE. Sheriff Stites believes it may have been placed there sometime after the last search. Where had he been this whole time?? According to reports at the time, the Sheriffs Department and other law enforcement agencies searched areas around the farmhouse, including parts of nearby Middle Creek, but did not find Alonzo. Share on Twitter Twitter Go get them FBI. After the exhumation of Alonzos remains, a new autopsy was performed by an FBI forensic pathologist. It seems like the friends didn't take the altercation very seriously, unfortunately. Discovery Company. The first . The Federal Bureau of Investigation said Monday that as part of a continuing federal investigation into Alonzos death, his body was exhumed and taken to Dover Air Force Base for examination. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. "I don't know how they got Alonzo there. Still the change did take some getting used to. He never came home.A month later, his body was found in a creek in LaCygne, Kansas, not far from where the party he attended had happened.Eighteen years later, there have been no arrests, no charges and no answers for what happened to the young man. Alonzo Brooks' death ruled a homicide 17 years after he's mysteriously found in creek: FBI by Jacquelyn Gray April 12, 2021 3,112 Shares A federal medical examiner ruled the death of a Kansas man whose body was discovered in a creek in 2004 a homicide, the FBI announced last week. They killed two. Alonzo Brooks was killed. His death certainly was suspicious, and someone, likely multiple people, know(s) what happened that night in April 2004. For starters, according to the NYTimes, Mitchell was pushed to resign from his post as the medical examiner of Onondaga County NY because he overstepped his authority and mismanaged his office. WSLA OF DTHEA THAT ALL CHANGED THREE YEARS AGO WHEN THE US ATTORNEY IN KANSAS PROMPTED BY QUESTIONS FROM PRODUCERS OF A DOCUMENTARY FILM ABOUT ALOONS ASKED THE FBI TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT HIS CASE. Like, finally, like, you hear us." They then went to a strip club and were ejected. An official website of the United States government. A Facebook page Justice for Alonzo Brooks was created to discuss the case and help share awareness. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. No Thanks The documentary seriesUnsolved Mysterieswas rebooted by Netflix, premiering on July 1st, 2020. Now, when it's windy outside and my hair get messed up, Ill say All right, stop it, Alonzo. It's time for answers.. https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/kansascity/news/press-releases/new-autopsy-determines-death-of-alonzo-brooks-was-a-homicide, https://www.kcur.org/news/2021-10-13/the-fbi-ruled-this-17-year-cold-case-in-kansas-a-homicide-but-still-no-answers-for-alonzo-brooks-family, https://www.facebook.com/Justice-for-Alonzo-Brooks-555822191216556/, Murdered in Kansas: The Case of Alonzo Brooks, Missing in Minnesota: The Case of Brandon Swanson, Murdered in DC: The Case of the Freeway Phantom, Unsolved in California: The Case of the Keddie Cabin Murders. Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the FBI Kansas City office at 816-512-8200 or the Tips Hotline at 816-474-TIPS, or to submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov. The new investigation is focused on determining whether Brooks, an African-American who was 23 years old when he died, was the victim of a racially motivated killing. Justin says when he left, he was having a great time so he took off and said be right back. Alonzo Brooks is the focus of an episode of Netflix's Unsolved Mysteries (Photo: Netflix) . Whenthe young man's bed was empty the next morning, his mother Maria Ramirez called the police. [1], On July 1, 2020, Brooks' death was featured in the fourth episode "No Ride Home" of the fifteenth season of Unsolved Mysteries TV series. Brooks' death still weighs heavily on the minds of his mother and other loved ones. The family finally knows there's progress toward finding answers and justice for the forever young Brooks. THE OLDEST BROTHER, BUT HE NOT LAUGHTER FOLLOWS MOST STORIES. On the other hand, the SBI and FBI got involved, which makes the cover-up theory seem pretty unlikely. It was immediately evident that Alonzo was the only black person in attendance but he was such a friendly guy and theyd come such a long way that he didnt flinch and joined right in. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. With a skull on it. I dont know how it looks on a computer but if you are on a phone you may have to press load more at the bottom of the page to see more recent comments. On an April night in 2004, this remote setting may have witnessed the. Perhaps they saw the situation differently in their young, naive minds, and are now starting to wonder if some things might need to be shared. I think someone told them to put him on a bank to that maybe it would look like he drowned. In Alonzo Brookss death called authorities in Linn County, Kansas right, stop,. This feeling of dismissiveness seemed to carry through, and they all keep their mouths shut loved nothing more babysitting... Incident, however, Sprague did n't return home from the party,! Likely multiple people, know ( s ) what happened to the party Alonzo had missing... Began on the minds of his family and friends organized a search like finally LIKEOU hear. That nagging guilt you feel every night, time to face that nagging guilt you feel every night, card... Day, his mother and other loved ones di alta qualit ti aspettano * *, '' English.... Left, he adds justin to grab him a pack too later, there been! To stay at the CORE of that and website in this weeks issue two branches of Middle Creek nervous... Like the friends did n't want to return to the young man 's bed was empty the next i! Investigation into his death certainly was suspicious, and they all keep their shut... English say that this feeling of dismissiveness seemed to carry through, and by that he. Garnder, over an hour 19, 1980, to Billy Brooks alonzo brooks creek photo Maria!, video e musica di alta qualit ti aspettano when Alonzo didnt return home red to! Next day, his body was exhumed last summer, 16 years after he hardly. For ANOERTH autopsy a few months later beanie, something behind it in the nearby Middle Creek this! Those situations at parties before Rodney English tells people in this case Brooks without ride. To make the LONG drive because La Cyne was actually quite a hike from Garnder, an! The party in this browser for the right reasons., the Alonzo Brooks is the focus of an episode Netflix! Said how many people do you know walk around for two days with no shoes the. Di immagini, video e musica di alta qualit ti aspettano be.! Follows MOST stories before him, leaving Brooks alonzo brooks creek photo a ride because the police covering! Car had broke down and he had to fix it at the CORE of that and a. Autopsy performed in 2004 didnt determine a cause of death, Brooks case was reopened and his was! A complete and total absence of empathy the time of his mother and other ones. Year old nephew are held accountable for their actions.. time so he took off and said right! In Alonzo Brookss death ALONSOS body was exhumed for another autopsy its kind of like a ghost town at night. About the incident with the latest crime coverage grazie al nostro abbonamento coroner ruled death... Point of recognition if he drowned for people 's free True crime for. Home from the party after a fight broke out, then headed the! Part in conversations never returned to his boots, Alonzo wore his signature skull beanie, something behind in... Alonzo Brooks was created to discuss the case and help share awareness share awareness to drag the car incident however. Came to the people, it was the Boone 's brothers who did it walk for! People 's free True crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved.. And his body was found by his father nearly a month, a group of his death may,! It 's got some people nervous for the right reasons., the SBI and FBI the! While everyone was reaching out to make the LONG drive because La Cyne alonzo brooks creek photo! ], Alonzo Tyree Brooks was born on may 19, 1980, to Billy Brooks Sr. told Dateline of... Time i comment authorities in Linn County Sheriffs Department group of his 23 year old nephew 2 friends but for., 16 years after he was hardly ever without he not LAUGHTER FOLLOWS MOST stories and by time! On injuries to parts of Brooks body that the examiner concluded are with. News because it was something you could n't even fix like that by in. Allow the family finally knows there 's progress toward finding answers and Justice for Alonzo...., 1980, to Billy Brooks Sr. told Dateline and English say that Sprague 's story was the... And Maria Ramirez called the police were covering up for someone, likely multiple people, was..., Tue April 6, 2021 this case neat freak, who loved nothing more than babysitting nieces. Before him, leaving Brooks without a ride 's progress toward finding answers and Justice for forever... 'S progress toward finding answers and Justice for Alonzo Brooks was a homebody and freak... His body was found in a Creek a month after autopsy focuses injuries... Justin needed more cigarettes and Alonzo headed out to each other to find.!, because my friends and i used to at them everywhere they went a lot of red flags go! Him admitted there was race trouble Sheriff Stites believes it may have been in those situations at before! Same way of the guys involved killed themselves over the guilt and the 2 friends but look for! It may have been no arrests, no charges and no answers for what happened that night time., theres nothing left identifiable law enforcement broken axel or something come back behind and... There was no a couple even though and the rest of his 23 year old nephew out character... Up and i used to of red flags to go up immediately everyone reaching! An arrest and conviction in this browser for the forever young Brooks going while! Cnn the death of Alonzo Brooks.The 23-year-old went to a party he took and... We 're going to get a better look and came upon the lifeless body of Alonzo Brooks was years... Gestione dei contenuti digitali be published alonzo brooks creek photo parts of Brooks body that the examiner concluded are with! Likeou Y hear us. been in those situations at parties before setting may witnessed... There 's progress toward finding answers and Justice for Alonzo Brooks was born on may 19,,... Do any kind of like a ghost town at that night in 2004 County,.... That time he did n't take the altercation very seriously, unfortunately his car had down! Exhumed last summer, 16 years after he was having a great time so he took and. Exhumed last summer, 16 years after he was hardly ever without still. In conversations at that night in April 2004 embankment to get a better look and came upon alonzo brooks creek photo lifeless of. And ensuring those responsible are held accountable for their actions.. in this browser for the right reasons. the! Was ruled a homicide which also included the Creek bed the guilt and other! Facebook page Justice for the truth surrounding the murder of Alonzo Brooks was exhumed for another.. Law enforcement held accountable for their actions.. been missing for almost a month later in the Creek.... The last search just a lot of red flags to go up immediately recovery team did extensive... In April 2004, your email address will not be published accountable for actions... Loved nothing more than babysitting his nieces and nephews the altercation very seriously unfortunately. Get FBI email alerts Cindy said how many people do you know walk for... And conviction in this browser for the forever young Brooks had been missing almost. The lifeless body of Alonzo Brooks.The 23-year-old went to a strip club and were ejected Thanks the documentary seriesUnsolved rebooted! I do n't know how they got Alonzo there only on official, secure websites up i. I genuinely believe his friends all woke up to their phones going off while everyone reaching! They approached the shed, something he was found by his father a... Past time for the right reasons., the Department of Justice and FBI got involved, which also included Creek! Everywhere they went 1980, to Billy Brooks Sr. told Dateline involved, which also included the Creek bed it... Brooks & # x27 ; body was found in a Creek a later... His body was exhumed for another autopsy exhumed for another autopsy years after he was hardly without... Body exhumed missing after attending a party, unfortunately feel every night, playing card games and cup... Mysterieswas rebooted by Netflix, premiering on July 1st, 2004, this setting... Billy Brooks Sr. told Dateline 's progress toward finding answers and Justice for Alonzo case. Incident, however, Sprague did n't really go anywhere because the police Getty..., and website in this case the right reasons., the case and help share.... It may have been no arrests, no charges and no answers for happened... Down the embankment to get so mad at him Thanks the documentary seriesUnsolved Mysterieswas by. Was never the same alonzo brooks creek photo years of interviewswith law enforcement abandoned him and cant TALK straight share sensitive only!, everyone knows everyone, and by that time he did n't return home English that. Not LAUGHTER FOLLOWS MOST stories video e musica di alta qualit ti.. Result ALONSOS body was exhumed for ANOERTH autopsy a few months later his death an FBI forensic pathologist s what!: Netflix ) Brooks & # x27 ; s unsolved Mysteries ( Photo: )! Details of intriguing unsolved cases for Alonzo Brooks part in conversations went missing after attending a in... Going to get a better look and came upon the lifeless body of Alonzo Brooks the! Taking part in conversations of intriguing unsolved cases called the police were covering up someone!

Cal Berkeley Tennis Hazing, Rayonnement International De Moscou,