So they theorize that they're different characters, and this is the 3rd loop because this is the third Yuu that Crowley has brought I'm not fully aware of the multiple Yuu theory though. From my personal experience, the story and characters itself are great; and the various intricate and unique aspects of gameplay, specifically the minigames; are splendid as well. requests are closed five character limit x reader requests only rules in more detail in the first chapter. HOWEVER, this game did think of that and has an auto option and a loop option for the classes, which is how you level up, so you can set up your phone and walk away. But this is my take on it. Then theres the fact that the very ground that we see the blot ink dripping on looks a lot like the table that Yen Sid has his model on. Radio Sales & Repair (1) Great job installing my 75 inch TV that I also bought from them Read more . This page was last edited on 3 March 2023, at 21:15. Warren Spector, the original creator of the Epic Mickey games, mentioned that Disney still has the rights to the games and the IP. You may also follow me on Tumblr or Twitter nya. What are some TWST theories you want to share. This section contains story spoilers. [1], Not much about her life before coming to Night Raven College, Yuuka was a member of Judo club at her all-girls school in Tochigi. 2.7. Their default name, Yuu, is a play on the word "you.". Maybe someone or something living was meant to attach itself to Yuu. "Be quick about it," and OB Leona grins that sharp grin of his again. Read at your own risk. The magic mirror remarks that the Prefect is "empty.". She has a scar on her right forehead. Yuuka is the first protagonist to be female instead of male like Yuuken from. Change. I clearly remember this, because it bothered me soooo much. Please leave a like and subscribe to my channel nya. Some of the hair on the top of his head flips upward, vaguely resembling small horns. [6], Athletic: Due to training his body for the kendo club, he is very active and has a fit body that can do 20 laps and 100 push-ups without breaking a sweat, as he claims to train like that regularly.[7]. The crystals seem to be much like the hearts of the Toons, making me think that theres some sort of similarity there and that the crystals are protecting the kids from having their hearts taken over by the Blot. This may have been the most troubling Sebek has been in a while! In their stead, the events that occurred throughout the year are shown to have taken place from Grims perspective. So a theory has been floating around that the world of Twisted Wonderland is connected to the world of Epic Mickey. According to the headmaster, the pictures taken by the Ghost Camera are able to "move" and were used by people in the old days before video existed. I'm multifandom so you're going to see a lot of things here, sorry! +4 more. Twisted wonderland theory. They are the interviewer of NRC Campus News, and an example being the Birthday Special. But look on the bright side; therell be another chance at some point, isnt there? The player has to deal with them, but what if the magic that the boys are tapping into is connected to the Paint and Thinner that was used by Yen Sid and that using too much of it could lead to the blotting coming about from the Blot building up strength to make a new appearance in the world that Yen Sid created. MC wakes up in one of the black coffins, having little memories of how they arrived at Night Raven College, along with having nothing to identify themselves with. This is my theory about the MC's World in Disney Twisted Wonderland nya. Got theories? And, when students use magic or at least its shown in the art, theres similarity to how the magic in Epic Mickey is shown. October 2022. The magic mirror remarks that MC is "empty.". So here we have the image of Riddle. Their gender is ambiguous and are referred to with gender neutral pronouns by other characters. [a twisted wonderland headcanon book with some occasional drabbles for all of my ideas and hopefully some of yours too C: !! Hell be pretty sour about it for a while, but listen, he wont give up just yet theres another opportunity later, and hell absolutely snatch it up! From Twisted Wonderland Unofficial English Wiki. Ratings. Since its 100 years later we can see that the villains seem to have come up with a way to make them sound, not so bad. Twisted wonderland reacts to MC as dazai pt.2 |audio and vidoes don't belong to me| short| dazai!MC| - YouTube Twisted wonderland reacts to MC as dazai pt.2 |audio and vidoes don't. MC wakes up in one of the black coffins, having little memories of how they arrived at Night Raven College, along with having nothing to identify themselves with. Aah, all that fight, and you already had someone else to dance with? When he glances over and sees you already dancing with someone else, hes ultimately bummed out. He was most likely the least involved and was only staying so these hooligans didnt rip each others heads off. So I don't know this makes actually sense or I'm just looking way to much into stuff. about overblotting: some people think epel will overblot because of his symbol being reflected instead of vils, I dont think thats the case but it is pretty interesting, This also seems to be the case for kalim and malleus. Malleus is the only known character whose ceremonial robes are custom-made. After he finds out Lilia is planning to drop out of Night Raven College due to losing his magic, he wasn't happy about this. It was too real, like reliving a bad memory. If a hybrid frequently uses their dragon rage, theyll slowly turned into a monster and theres no way to reverse the effect. There were ones students that lived in Ramshackle. Regardless of whether the person deserves it, Yuuken treats everyone with equal respect and care. Love and affection restored. Yuuken's skills with swordsmanship can be useful, like when he manages to knock Grim unconscious. Malleus can cast a forest of thorns and places everyone within to sleep. Well, I was watching it (again) and I found this: Of course, this is going to be related to the chap 5 because, you know, the evil queen dorm and that. Malleus himself does not interact closely with other students beyond Lilia, Silver, and Sebek of Diasomnia, who hail from his hometown. Featuring characters and dorms inspired by classic Disney movies! Not Ace, hes pretty determined to get to dance with you, and he wont lose! Twisted wonderland react to Mc as Levi Ackerman (no part 2- update: there is a part 2/soon) Lxnly.Aystin__ 13.4K subscribers Subscribe 2.9K 43K views 1 month ago Remember guys this is. Then theres this. Night Raven Collage and royal sword Academy made an deal for one school to attend NRC for a couple of months or years The headmaster of RSA agreed now the male Alice nam. As he refuses to accept Lilia leaving his life forever, he came up with the extremist plan for everyone on Sage's Island to eternal sleep so that there is no sad ending.[1]. I meanRamshackle dorm has gargoyles and Chernabog looks exactly like a gargoyle, I think this is going to be canon lol, So, this might have absolutely nothing to do with it, and I'm not in the community/haven't played the game but this reminds me a lot of a disney game that I loved that was for the wii, Epic Mickey.. you play as mickey and you end up going through the mirror into the wizards workshop.. the something happens and Mickey literally creates the main villian of the games (I don't wanna say much bc I don't use this app very often and don't know how to cover stuff) but yeah, again, could have nothing to do with Twisted Wonderland, but I think it'd be cool if it did. Hes practically drowning in embarrassment by now and wants nothing more than to disappear for a while poor guy! Phone Number. This also played as a short level in Epic Mickey as well. Cookies help us deliver our services. We also know that Yuus room and dorm has a very similar connection to the rooms and set up of Mickeys home from Epic Mickey. While his last name; "Enma" comes from the Japanese name of Yama, king of Yomi (the "hell" in Shintoism), and one of the hells in Japanese Buddhism; being equivalent to Iama (Hindu Deity of death). I also believe that magic mirror can sense their magical abilities and just kept them hidden because they have yet to tap into them or because they're a lot stronger than the average magic user. Burger Theory - TEMPORARILY CLOSED Burgers. Its nothing important, so Sebek doesnt care about it at all! Spoiler (forreal): We do get to see Mickey more at the end of Chapter 5 as he slowly becomes more "real" to the protagonist (he starts appearing at the end of Chapter 2 or 3). I love this game to death. Savanaclaw DormTwisted from The Lion King. :((, and sorry if the text not match with the guys hjsdkj, : *:* Alternative! malleus is strange because both the spindle and the sword are reflected, but i dont think silver will overblot either. (translated from the Japanese version by daeva-agas). Yuuka is a young woman with short dark hair and light-colored eyes. ANDyoure already dancing with someone else; a huge double whammy. VOICE. Why was there a eight dorm built when there were only seven needed? 7-1075 Meyerside dr, Mississauga, ON L5T 1M3 Get directions. The only thing I know is that will happen in the dorm and I cant wait to see it. He'll just make you work to return the favor," he told them. (Mostly by Vil.) Maybe they were talking about homework. So I play obey me as well as this game. He has holes embroidered in the hood to accommodate for his horns. Construction of three of the towers was completed in 2008. Its very probably that someone will bite a poisoned apple in the chapter. was on a big kingdom hearts kick for a second. Despite being the only student without magic, Yuuken can handle himself and be useful to his friends. So while theres definitely a hint of Epic Mickey in the art work, theres more there to point out too that shows that this is probably connected to the world that has been cleaned up. Furthermore, his second period is with Trein, and his third is with Vargas. Follow. Discover more posts about twisted wonderland, and mc/yuu. Malleus has forehead markings which were first revealed in the Magical Archives. So in the Epic Mickey game, there are two blots, one that is the Shadow Blot that came from the original Blot, and he acts as the boss before the final show down. (Also your english is fine hun!). Plus looking at how his mood switches at the drop of a hat, there could be something would cause him to go over the edge plus this wouldn't be the first time someone who wasn't a dorm leader overblot. When a student is taken over they have a stand like being behind them that is like a monster. i wanna hear em. As I said above the Blots story may not be done yet, as with all these new people coming into the world, it is not a huge step for him to use one of these kids hearts to travel back home and gain more power there and grow to be a more dangerous thing to come back after Mickey and Oswald. If the player changes the protagonist's name, the "(You)" will not display after their name.

What Oils Can Be Use With Oil Immersion Objectives?, Linda Johnson Rice Net Worth, Mike Bush Ksdk Age, South Kingstown Police Log 2021, Pirate Kake Pipe Tobacco, Articles T