And I feel like i do stand out, even though I don't want to, its like my whole vibe can be read! Another type of chart placement is the Nodes of the Moon. Moon- Neptune & Moon in 4th, Moon in 8th, Moon in 12th these individuals are super forgiving, perhaps to a fault, and they attract people who try to take advantage of them, those people however dont realize that these natives have very good intuition almost psychic like, they are not too confrontational but trust me they know, they can see your bull-shit. Add Juipiter tightly conjunction Descendant, I think these people can be really optimistic about others And let down easily. I have Jupiter in 12th house. Example; Closed the door, but for some reason they convinced themselves they didnt. For instance, you might be very outspoken about your opinions and ideals, perhaps in the form of writing or debate, but not necessarily ready to go and start a riot. Moon in Pisces individuals are so incredibly generous, all the ones Ive met give a lot to their loved ones, theyre very accepting!!! Virgo mars tend to like formal and mature approaches, they hate arguements and are the least to entertain anything childish or have people that they know arent good for them around. My eyes tear when I watch something sad on the news or hear music that strikes a chord in me. Cookie Notice Also Gemini placement culture is telling yourself youll answer that text then forgetting to days later. (Venus in 11th). 15) Rahu-Moon in any house in water sign can give poverty and richness all in one life. Virgo placements tend to be skeptical of Astrology at first. (Overall Air moons / risings). Do not repost, plagiarize, reword my observations. abandoned places? Almost all cases of this has been severe bullying. Like pisces placements Ive met are soooo weirdd. I read that Yods are special, so I don't know. Pluto - Ascendant individuals tend to be very blunt individuals and this could cause some reactions on other people. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 Mercury - Saturn individuals have an intellect that goes beyond their years. On a positive note.. they always come up with really innovative ideas like wow how did you think about that? 48) Rahu in 2nd house can make native poor from wealthy position in life. In Part 1 we will talk about the best placement know as Dig Bala and in Part 2 the worst placements. Hence, they dont seem to have satisfying relationships and dont really know why. People with Uranus in 11th may have dreams come true out of nowhere. Gemini placements can talk so much even to themselves if they can develop the confidence they can benefit from a youtube channel or a vlog. 41) Rahu in 6th house alone makes native gains from litigation and court cases in life. 47) Ketu in 3rd house gives knowledge abut many languages in life. 9.6% : scorpio 9.4% : virgo 9.3% : gemini9.1% : pisces 8.8% : libra 8.5% : cancer8.3% : taurus 8.2% : capricorn 8.1% : aries7.3% : sagittarius7.1% : leo6.3% : aquarius, source: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/934832-Most-Common-to-Least-Common-Zodiac-Signs, so the least common sign in the USA is aquarius by far tbh, i guess it all has to do with the most/least common time people have unprotected sex , i also read somewhere in an astrology book the LEAST COMMOM ASCENDANT (time of birth) was pisces and aries , so the LEAST COMMON placements would be aquarius sun, aries/pisces rising (at least: in the USA), http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/934832-Most-Common-to-Least-Common-Zodiac-Signs. not sure what to call it). Do you miss opportunities with Jupiter Retro, Mimi? Venus in Pisces may long for a spiritual connection with somebody, where they feel as if theyve k owed them for eternity. Cancer rising women may like bangs / have bangs, Ive noticed this for a bit. (Check other placements). So then I guess my Sun, Mercury, Ceres and NN touching my Aqua ASC, And my Lilith exact on my MC are the main influences in my life. Specialization: Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting the Future through Vedic Parashari & Nadi Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System. Earth Risings (Saturn in 1st could relate to this) are very private people but they give out irrelevant information that would make it seem otherwise. Is it the worst thing possible? 40) Sun in 6th house and Saturn in 11th house and if Jupiter is in or accepting any one of the two planets then native never losses political election in their life. xx, Hopefully, I like to help others and the happiness of others make me happy. Yall are naturally admired & people close to your circle get good luck. Mercury in 1st people have this effect on being whoever you want them to be. When Jupiter lands in the IV or XII Houses, psychic abilities are a stronger, and a source of luck, learning, and your spiritual existence. Leo risings / placements (developed) know when to cut off negative energy / people in their life!! Libra sun Leo Venuses tend to have high standards but also tend to fall in love with anyone who gives them attention / some love. I have Nessu/NN conjunct and a stellium in Libra in 6th House. Uranus in 1st individuals are most likely to have a weird life. The way they have a forgiving heart, but that is just a part of them. Someone with Aquarius in 12th or Uranus may experience connections tearing apart for very weird reasons & unexpected. Leo placements have this influence that makes other feel small this is even more exaggerated if there is pluto & scorpio influence. You have a sixth sense and dont shy away from using it (unless other planets in your chart adversely aspect it). Its no mistake though.. a Scorpio placement may be personally be very different than you originally thought. i swear omg looking like whole models yall. I think people tend to assume they have their shit together maybe even confident a lot of the times. like yall are just wayyy too smart its hard to win them agaisnt an argument like you physically and mentally cant, every gemini rising ive met had chubby cheeks? Leo/Sun Symptoms: Humble to an unhealthy extent/low self-esteem, shy in groups, almost never leads, and has a timid vibe. Cancer and Virgo placements are naturally drawn to each other from what Ive noticed. Pisces moons tend to have a mother who couldve been spirituality devoted / had unconventional interests like Astrology. Thank you so much for sharing and being here, Zane! These people hide things like crazy and will take things to the grave if they have to. Has misplaced loyalty, generosity and selfishness are unbalanced, and doesn't always follow their heart. Their hidden enemies tend to be very nit-picky too and tend to attract people who try to bring them down. The breath of life starts with the first house. Its aspects: On that basis you'd assume Mercury, which never strays more than about 28 degrees from the Sun is quite commonly here or in an adjacent sign. Libra moons are the definition of sweethearts and truly try to keep things peaceful and pleasing and theyre the true suckers for aesthetically pleasing things, they wont tell you this but a lot do wear their hearts on their sleeves. Pisces risings can be somewhat aggressive and possessive when it comes to their own material things & belongings, and somewhat impatient. And so on. Uhm I only have MC as water sign cancer-? These people are incredibly understanding of things maybe even to a fault. Also, start getting more sleep / a healthy routine and start doing things for you and not for others. It's a happy, comfortable place, and the planet's power is strong. its simple.. worship them , leo venus x scorpio venus in a relationship just screams intense love but passionate . (Check other placements), Women with Scorpio moons tend to be seen as intimidating and could also make them have very piercing eyes. If you have Uranus in 10th you may do good in the internet in terms of money if you were to work hard and not let the unpredictableness of Uranus get to you. I think in my case it is at least in part Saturn in the 7th house square my Mars and Sun in Gemini. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. 11) Sun-Venus-Jupiter together in any house can make native a very popular Actor or Producer. You ARE intelligent, but its extremely difficult to organize, collect and materialize your thoughts. (Theory). Pisces placements because their sister sign is Virgo, also tend to overwork themselves, but in a much more negative way they feel as if they need to achieve something to feel whole. (Theory). Both revered and feared, the goddess Lilith has long been a symbol of the she-who-will-not-be . But people seem always surprised when they learn that about me maybe I appear much more receptive on the surface. Instead, start pampering yourself and put yourself in relaxed environments, put on a candle for example & make yourself feel at home when youre achieving goals / working. Often misunderstood. However, you somewhat know this and prefer to be more emotionally unavailable, but this isnt the healthy way to deal with energy drains from environments / situations, prioritize yourself and your well-being. Many women and men with this aspect are considered universally beautiful. I meant that it could be a TENDENCY. People dont forget them easily. As always, you have to analyze the chart as a whole. (Theory), 8th house placements generally are more open minded to the darker side of things and they can acknowledge their darker side when developed. You could put an Aquarius placement with 100 people who are very different and theyd still feel as if they dont fit in. I have Saturn and mars in 12th. (Less fun and free-spirited). Mars in 5th individuals tend to get a random burst of creativity out of nowhere. Really any of 1,2,3,4 asteroids exactly on direct midpoint where sun or moon is one side of mdpt. I loved the predictions. Air moons/ placements love neglecting their intuition, you know you have that bad feeling about that one person, why arent they blocked yet? That's pretty special! they love having things that represent them a lot! 27) Saturn-Jupiter if aspects each other in horoscope or in conjunction sitting together in any house will give wealth from the age of 34 till the old age. ITS NOT BEING USED AGAISNT U, aquarius mars yall are the type to say the weirdest yet most truthful thing in arguements, sagittarius moons, we GET it.. youd rather live / be somewhere all the time. You can rely on them for advice. Sagittarius placements just wants someone that gets them if that makes sense. Ironically, these people are very good at work and details. cancer moon males arent as comforting as the females, they tend to give you a hug but it seems they dont know what to say most of the time. It doesn't matter what type of contact these planets make in your chart. 16) Rahu-Moon in Leo sign together can make one a great artist like a popular singer or very popular Actor. Aries placements / Mars in 1st tend to be very more dominant in their ways of thinking & wouldnt change their ways so easily. thanks. People who give you advice that you didnt ask for should be looked out for. theyre very sensitive to energy, 12th house stelliums either sleep too much or NEVER sleep, uranus in 3rd people are the most intelligent!! The degree of yours Mars shows who you may either hate / attracted to to an immense level & also who you may argue with a lot. (Aries in 2nd). 14) Venus-Mars in 4th house can give native a beautiful house or Bungalow in life with multiple Vehicles or four-wheeler. iiiJade on Twitter mentioned how people with Libra & Scorpio in their chart can get away with problems regarding with law and this is so true Ive been thinking about this before they observed it and as someone with both of these placements I can confirm. You guys tend to fixate on things because your mind is thirsty and this can cause obsession over hobbies. Funny! Sagittarius placements can be very social & fun.. sure but they may disappear out of nowhere & change plans because a Sagittarius placement is always moving & so is their moods. Avoids, suppresses, or ashamed of sex drive and sexual desires. Ive got my north node now in the sixth house and sure enough finding the right job is hard. Copyright 2020 You always have better things to do. Gemini placements are the type to remember the most random things from very long time ago and are the type to have catchphrases they never stop using or meme references. Find your highest truth with the help of a gifted psychic reader. Here is a list of some astrological placements for musical and signing ability in the natal chart. 7) Saturn and Mercury and Sun in 12th house together gives success in Engineering or Management Field in Foreign land. But this can also mean they tend to be very independent when it comes to how they get money & are secretive about it. Every native with 12th house planets must fight a hard fight. (Check other placements). Every astrological sign has a specific set of qualities, both positive and negative. Having gemini placements especially the moon tells me you overthink everything and get addicted to everything but you hate routine because your brain gets addicted to anything they find stimulating. Personalized Daily, Weekly & Monthly Horoscopes. My skin is very, very oily and dermatologists couldnt clear it up in my 20s. Despite which sign your Mercury is in, if your natal Mercury forms either a conjunction, trine, or sextile with your natal Neptune, there is an increased ability to receive messages from beyond the physical plane. I am so sorry, Kate. Sagittarius moons may have had a mother who prioritized education a lot. Theyre also subconsciously able to tell if someone doesnt have their best interest. WhatsApp: +91 9051357099 (not for a free consultation). It is very sad and the single saddest placement I ever see in the chart. If so i agree, Posts: 280From: EarthRegistered: Jun 2015. They are also seen as lucky by others. Mercury is the planet of communicationit rules how we receive and interpret information, our thought process, and our communication style. Strong emotions. When your natal moon or natal Neptune is placed in either of these houses, your intuition is amplified. (Observation). Virgo risings tend to have good metabolism but check the rest of the chart. pisces risings usually dont have a jaw and just have a cute fish looking face. People may try to rumor about them or make rash assumptions quite quick. Color: Cardinal. Virgo placements & Libra placements tend to feel really guilty when asking for help from what Ive noticed. They go through a lot though, I just wanna say I love you. You must really be over Pluto and Saturn's slow crawl over all seven planets. So many pisces placements get into online / long distance relationships. Are you and your love interest meant to be? Zodiac Sign: Capricorn. You just know there is more. these individuals are super forgiving, perhaps to a fault, and they attract people who try to take advantage of them, those people however dont realize that these natives have very good intuition almost psychic like, they are not too confrontational but trust me they know, they can see your bull-shit. like theyre like one day okay lets do this.. mission accomplished onto the next thing its like their ego boosts from accomplishments, a lot of scorpio venuses dont get into relationships cuz they know ppl aint shit and their love out this world tbh, pisces venuses all they need is a chill smoke buddy just someone that will love them and chill with them, they rlly dont have high standards, virgo venus culture is going on like 300 dates and still not liking a person, every virgo moon ive met was so nurturing? Your chart would show all this and it is NOT your fault Jesus is the answer to this and everything, my dear Friend <3. Also, I think being born during a rare Moon phase is very very special! In another tread we also talked about it, I post it here. May meet & be-friend older people online and that could cause karma. Make sure to put healthy structure and dont put routines that you cant handle because you guys are very much prone to over-working yourself because you guys have high hopes which is very admirable but it can go far and you guys could become pessimistic. Example: Tarot Cards). I have A LOT of problems with nervousness and anxiety, and I think this comes from a packed third house (venus and mercury in Aquarius, sun and moon in Pisces) and all the bad aspects to it, including the Saturn squares and all these planets opposed by Pluto. Pluto in Libra individuals will try their best to not let chaos happen (rebirth) its like they refuse change. 38) Jupiter with Sun or Moon or Venus in 7th house gives a lot of progress success, happiness, and wealth after Marriage. Mercury in 9th individuals love learning new informations all the time & growth is very beneficial for their thought process. They can give too much care and love once they think someone deserves it but not everyone deserves an Earth rising, thats when they isolate themselves and most would wonder what happened to them, they need frequent breaks to heal themselves, make sure to prioritize your ways of healings. I will update you as to the unfolding of his specialness. Aquarius placements tend to work on building a community for themselves & peace. It was a car accident. You have a natural talent of creativity & dont let anything unoriginal bother you. Well, I cant change my POV if the words will sound harsh. However, you may be quite skeptical of information that comes around you.. do try to be more open to it. My ASC is at 0 degree, Saturn is at 23 degrees (hence within 10 degrees from ASC) while Mars is at 11 degrees. My father had Sun conjunct Saturn in Aries and as a young man he fit your description, but he overcame it over time and became one of the most self-confident people. Having Libra and Pisces in your big three makes you too generous to a fault. Think of Angelina Jolie (Venus conjunct Ascendant), Elizabeth Taylor (Venus trine Ascendant), Kim Kardashian (Venue square Ascendant), and Beyonce (Venus conjunct Ascendant). Venus square Ascendant youre literally beautiful stop trying to change yourself.. you fit in. Lilith in 11th individuals could have troubling natures on the internet and perhaps more sexual. Venus in 10th individuals can get their info/ photos usen to catfish & etc, people admire them a lot. Yes, you are quite right,Sims. leo risings tend to have really nice eyes that are glowy and kind of big? Pisces placements may start to believe they are those rumors themselves. This aspect doesnt make you lose touch with reality, it makes your mind a scattered, fragmented mess at times. (Nothing to panic about) For example Venus in 18 degrees may attract lovers who arent in their best state. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Ex; Aries in 1st could be someone who constantly fights for themselves. So, the first house has a hint of fire to it, no matter what sign is on its cusp. Theyre just really good at keeping it together on the outside. Later in life Saturn will reward for the hard work. (Some things just dont spark their interest), Pisces risings have really pretty legs. Water risings ( Moon in 1st & Neptune in 1st) ) I always believed that having a Water rising will always tone down and make the natal chart more softer. Let me know and we will go from there! Uranus in 3rd tells me that you are consideredthe weird kid but are hella fucking smart. It does depend on how the 4th house looks like though. I had a tarot reading that said I'd marry someone famous. yall so secretive . virgo suns youre perfectly fine in your house, why do you think there is someone under your bed trying to kill you? (Especially Conjuctions) Also these individuals tend to prefer their father for emotional comfort unless other placements state otherwise. Saturn is conjunct my ascendant in Sagittarius, squaring my sun and moon in Pisces in the third house. 1) Because it can create stereotypes for some placements or zodiac signs and make people not take astrology seriously 2) Based on the birth chart the energy of a placement can change drastically especially after looking at the aspects and the dominant planets. Virgo mars are one of the most scariest in arguments they have literally been analyzing your every flaw since day 1 and if provoked they will use it agaisnt you leaving you with the worse fragile ego. ive noticed a lot of air venuses, especially Aquarius have considered an open relationship or its not completely off the table.. virgo mercuries are usually really honest or people usually dont suspect them of lying + they usually have evidence or anything to back up what theyre saying, mars in leo probably fantasize about getting a lot of attention and pampering in sex lol or the complete opposite complete domination, i noticed a lot of scorpio risings / pluto in 1st struggle a lot.. but they never seem that way? But, it comes through the mind a lot. Nessus 2.9. I have found out and listed out some points and peculiar combinations which result in some significant result. This aspect is Moon conjunct Dejanira light. Pisces rising is free clairvoyance, I swear pisces risings are so psychic I cant.. taurus in 3rd/ pisces rising you guys were probably told to speak up a lot because yall voices sound so quiet.

Accidentally Drilled Hole Through Exterior Wall, Used Mobile Homes For Sale In Lafayette Louisiana Under $10,000, Articles R