imagined! lcohol, food, chairs, dessert options and many things were included. They are professional, attentive, and think of every little detail. I am so happy you and Tomas enjoyed your special day and you both looked so happy together! We would highly recommend this venue for any occasion. I could not have dreamed of a better or more magical day. All of the little things to make sure we felt special and pampered and our guests were treated perfectly. look at the small details. Kelsi blew us away with how well she handled not only the hurricane, but how beautiful she captured our vision for our wedding. We had drinks and a tray of appetizers while my dress was bustled while we waited for introductions and our first dance. ~ Kelsi & The White Room. You all did an AMAZING job!! ith Alan for our reception. I actually was able to eat at my wedding! It was such a pleasure getting to be a part of their big day. I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, Kat! M From start to finish the White Room was wonderful! You and Kevin are beyond sweet and I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with you on your big day!! We could not be more grateful! Please be sure to stop by and say hello the next time you are in town! Thank you so much for choosing the White Room!! We worked with Erin for our ceremony coordination and w Best venue ever! You are the absolute sweetest and I love that you chose to be a part of The White Room Family! attention to detail that the staff had. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Richard! be a part of your big day! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to plan Charlotte & Alexs BIG DAY!!! :), the venue, the food, the service actually everything! =). Thank you so much for choosing The White Room!! make the entire experience pleasant and memorable! Alan later took over and was very prompt and organized as well. I was truly amazed and so happy with how everything turned out. parking at the white room st augustineeye drop expiration after opening chart. Thank you to everyone at the white room that made our day so amazing! The venue was gorgeous. The food was AMAZING, the drinks were great and the atmosphere was unbeatable. Everyone was organized and professional, and really wanted to make sure that our wedding was the best day ever. The staff at The White Room was unreal! The awkwardness from inside the party was also caught on camera, with . Please be sure to send us photos as we would love to share them! The White Room staff goes above and beyond to make your day special, I truly felt like I could ask for anything and they would make it happen for us. Kelsi was very attentive and answered all questions in a timely manner. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to create such a special day fo We had our wedding at The White Room (Villa Blanca & The Grand Ballroom) on May 1st, 2022 and we were working with Giselle. ~ Rebeccah & The White Room. ar that you and George loved everything. There were so many little things that surprised us and made our day extra special - like champagne in the bridal suite or the to-go bags of food for my husband and I! Thank you for sharing such sweet words about your experience at The White Room, Samantha! You are so incredibly sweet and we could all tell just how much you love each other. You My daughters wedding was a dream!! We are forever grateful for the people at The White Room and suggest this venue to anyone looking for a perfect wedding experience. Allan was a godsend! Meghan was very helpful and coordinated with the vendors. So many things I wouldnt have to worry about! The bride and groom had the best time ever!! When no services have been rendered. I had my wedding at the white room and had such an amazing experience. Me and my husband just had to focus on the ceremony and having the time of our lives. We wish you all of the best and lots of love for all the years to come! We couldnt have asked for a better venue and wedding day experience! Thank you to Erin and the team for making our event perfect. I spent $12,000 plus dollars with this venue and unfortunately life happened to me, and not one dollar could be refunded back to me, and in addition, there idea of flexibility was to reschedule the date but not even let me have an actual date, a limbo land, date of we will call you three months in advance and let you know what dates we have open and you can let your guest know last minute, and unfortunately that doesnt work with guest traveling, trying to plan vendors, and lets be honest, weddings are stressful as it is, that type of treatment with holding $12,000 of my money? When we booked, we were invited to a menu tasting where we got a chance to sample the wedding and once we tasted the French toast we were 100% sold. Her thoroughness showed and sooo many guest and my bridesmaids raved about how professional and punctual she was getting everyone and everything organized - it did not go unnoticed. Just beautiful, clean, and simple. We can accommodate 50 to over 400 guests (250 guests seated) with three venues to choose from for your event. They always made sure we got to try the food and had drinks in our hands. I'm so thrilled to hear that you and Kurt were happy with your experience here at The White Room, and that you felt that your wedding day was a dream com Jeff and I were married here June 2nd, 2017 and it was the best decision I have ever made. Show more 7.7 Good The White Room has a large all white chapel, rooftop cocktail hour space and multiple getting ready rooms. For starters, the White Room is centrall My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding and thought Florida would be a good option. It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process, and I loved seeing your details come together on the day of! I highly recommend having your wedding at The White Room!!! All of our out-of-town guests were just blown away with the views of the city. Recent travelers gave this hotel an average guest review rating of 4 out of 5. We wish you the best of Everything was perfect! He greeted us after the wedding, during pictures, with our passed appetizers and some drinks. your menu and was a huge hit!! It was so wonderful working with you. NEWLY REMODELED! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this sweet review! I would suggest couples to book their wedding at The White Room and request Giselle! - Erin & The White Room Team. From our first appointment, you were an absolute gem to work with! Whether you are dreaming of an intimate romantic ceremony or a Grand reception, we will deliver an unforgettable and elegant affair your guests will be raving about. Best Wishes! She explained everything in detail (pricing, and how they come up with the numbers. I personally am getting married on the roof top with the reception following in the loft. Meeting with amazing couples and getting to share a small part in your happily ever after is such an honor. My employer put me in this hotel, so I didn't seek it out myself. I am beyond happy to hear that we were able to make Hannah & Thomas dreams come true! Touch device users can explore by touch or with swipe gestures. come together! I booked at White Room in September 2019 and my wedding was December 2020. We chose to have our reception in the Grand Ballroom. We received so many compliments about the food! When it came to our wedding day, I was able to relax because Rebeccah and our day of coordinator had every single detail locked down for us. favorite_border. There were several advantages to having a brunch wedding: (1) The weather was cooler. But I did take a tour of all their rooms and you can not go wrong with any of them. The table was amazing! Take a video tour of this $549,000, 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,263 SqFt, Single Family for sale, located at 296 PINE ARBOR CIR in St Augustine, FL 32084. It was honor working with you to help plan all of the details of your big day and help bring your vision to life! Every time I needed something or had a question he was one step ahead of me. leading up to the wedding day. Gold. She truly showed a passion for trying to provide what we want for our special day. s. The food was outstanding and needless to say the view from the rooftop stunning! This place really knows how to take the anxiety away from the planning process. I am so happy I was able to meet you and I am so excited for your big day! thankful you chose us to be apart of such a special day for you and your families!! The staff there is PHENOMENAL and not to mention they are an absolute blast. I wish you all the happiness in the world! They answered every call and email, no matter how dumb the question was, and were always o kind. I cannot say enough wonderful things about The White Room!!!!!! Megan - our Day of Coordinator - was especially great considering she was filling in due to a family emergency. s with everything! The White Room team took complete responsibility for making sure everything happened that needed to happen with our vendors, arrival, and take-down. While that does come wit Sarah, They make dreams come true! I'm so happy to hear that you, your husband and your guests felt Our wedding at the white room could not be more perfect! The food was perfect and we had so many guests tell us that it was the absolute best wedding food they've ever had. It was absolutely PERFECT! Every single detail was perfect and Im so glad we chose The White Room for our special day. Amelia, I am so happy to hear that your wedding day was everything you hoped it would be! Giselle & Allen assisted us and made the final details very easy. is industry in the first place and why I love my job so much! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful spot to get married, and Rebeccah was amazing. I wish you all of the best, and please keep in touch! Thank you for letting us be a part of it! Rebeccah was there to answer any questions we had throughout the whole process. Thank you so much for your kind words! And your vision with your decor was EVERYTHING! We had th Hi Nicole & Patrick! -The staff is wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The staff was phenomenal! We cannot speak highly enough of these two individuals! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at The White Room. Absolutely amazing. Lots of Love, Erin & The White Room Team. If you are looking for a venue with the best staff and most incredible food and atmosphere, The White Room is it. She was so kind and patient during the planning process. I cant say enough good words about The White Room staff. You are the absolute sweetest!! Every last detail of your reception was so beautiful and we were thrilled to play a small part in your story. Your decor looked beautiful in the space, and Tatiana your dress was just so stunning! Shannon and Kelsi really went above and beyond during the months leading up to the wedding. The parking lot at O.C. You were such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and all of your family and friends were just as amazing as you! One guest said, just when you thought everything was so perfect, and then came the horse and carriage at the perfect time, at the sparkler exit. Congratulations again on a beautiful wedding and celebration on Michelle & Austin! There are not enough words to describe how amazing our reception was! well that in the last few weeks you start to have all those final details come into focus and lots of questions can pop up. And the Villa Blanca is just drop dead gorgeous, the photos in that room look amazing! You looked STUNNING and your decor fit the venue so beautifully. g! The White Room was the first venue Chris and I met with. Our guests are still raving over our wedding saying that "it was the best wedding we have ever attended!". The food was incredible - I've been to many weddings in my life and that was some of THE best steak I've ever had. Thank you again for sharing your special day with us! First, the Villa Blanca is just gorgeous for a ceremony. walk by foot. My son and daughter-in-law were married here last weekend, and the experience from beginning to end was phenomenal! Please be sure to come by and say hello from time to time. The wedding experts at the White Room are happy to help with sample menus, lists of local vendors, and room layout suggestions. I'll start with the most logical part of the review - the price. This review is about a year past due, but I figured better late than never! Erin was so amazing helping plan everything and keep the wedding on track. Secondly, when you pick The White Room, you also pick working with a highly experienced wedding staff. s well! A special shout out to Meghan and Allen! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience, and it was such a pleasure working with you and your husband throughout the planning process and on your big day! I am beyond happy to hear that you all enjoyed all of the food! I cannot rave enough about Kelsi and how wonderful she was throughout the entire process. Working with Kelsi was an absolute treat and she handled everything so professionally and on such a timely manner. Im very impressed by the quality of their venue, their staff, food, bar, and service. We got married last month (Nov. 2021) and truly could not have chosen a more perfect wedding venue! Every staff member was polite, helpful and very accommodating. p of everything and was calm and very organized. We booked with Shannon, planned with Kelsi and worked with Meghan day of. - Meghan, Alan and The White Room Team. Not only is the view Genevieve & Biron,I cant begin to tell you how much it means to me that the two of you were happy with your wedding day! I wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness, and congratulations once again! Also, I got married during Night of Lights so the roof top is a must have! Our wedding took place on the rooftop overlooking the bay, and had our dinner inside in the loft which are both so naturally pretty. I mean you can't go wrong with a Taco Bar! It was overall, the greatest night of my life and I cannot thank The White Room, nor the staff, enough for making everything a wedding dream come true!! stunning, but the food and service is outstanding. Hannah, Thank you so much for hosting your big day with us here at The White Room! Small things like removing the salt and pepper shakers after dinner service was done and cleaning up small crumbs were all appreciated and certainly noticed. Perched on Cordova Street in St. Augustine, Florida, the property offers an intimate setting and intricate design. HIGHLY recommend this venue for your St. Augustine wedding! The staff and venue coordinator were helpful and professional. Congratulations again!! Shannon was our day of coordinator and made sure everything went perfect. We never had to worry about a thing, even when a little rain happen she kept her cool and made us feel like nothing bad could ruin anything, and it didn't! From all the back and forth emails to the rehearsal to the day of, she was on top of it. d the room itself were perfect. We wish you both the best and come visit us whenever you are in town! I already miss it. Loved every detail about our wedding night. ichelle, you looked absolutely gorgeous in your wedding dress! The Lightner Museum - St. Augustine, FL 75 King Street St. Augustine, FL 32084 www.lightnermuseum.org He made sure everything was running smoothly and that we had everything we needed, down to to-go meals and cake at the end of the night! We cannot thank you enough for choosing The White Room to host your big day.

Lbc Listening Figures Per Presenter, Bally Sports Detroit Red Wings Female Announcers, Dental Continuing Education Courses 2022 In Person, Articles P