March 4, . This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 17530 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232-1598, $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ American Gluten Free Options, $$ - $$$ French Cafe Vegetarian Friendly, Bring your own skates for best experience. 100% of travellers recommend this experience. It has an awsome arcade, and putt course. Injury and Fights await. I am not sure if anyone was there to teach or give advice so I just watched others and tried to move the same way. We will be steering clear of weekend night skating due to the place being packed with teens who do more talking and standing around on the ice than skating. Public skate discount pass available, save $1 each session by putting at least $50 on a pre-paid session card! Don't waste your time or money here! Award winning magic show at The Magicians Agency Theatre. I don't think it would be hard to get a shop vac and clean the courses before the place opens. Copyright 2018 EntertainmentCalendar.com. Check your email." I wear one and i have been skating my whole life. November Public Skates! The ice is so hard you need to have very sharp skates, forget the rental skates if you want to stand up. Times for skating was somewhat confusing as it opens at noon on Sundays, however, you must check the schedule for public skating on the calendar on their website. They have lockers available to rent for .50 cents. The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site. Pro shop orders once a year and by April they have no common sizes and are out of lots of items. Cost for skating Is $12 including skates, on Friday and Saturday night, this is the fixed price, with or without skates, every other time, it is $9 without Rentals or $12 with Rentals, Escape Games Game & Entertainment Centers. Price is very affordable, and rentals are good quality! Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator. Thats because theres lessons, ice hockey, etc at other times. I go multiple times a week, and absolutely love it, there is always two police officers, as well as two staff members on the ice, they have a small first aid facility, staff is very friendly and professional, I like the switching directions due to the fact that you learn to corner on both legs. Some little kid or even an adult is going to be seriously injured someday. Kids rough housing, kids that can't skate well skating dangerously fast, kids standing around talking in groups in the middle of people trying to skate and as usual the "rink attendants" do NOTHING. This organization is a joke! 97% of travellers recommend this experience. First, the cashier seemed perturbed that we interrupted his reading a book. My daughter and I skated here and enjoyed the time we spent together. 17530 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232. Make Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods a centerpiece of your San Antonio vacation itinerary, and find what else is worth visiting using our San Antonio journey site. Located in an area with lots of things you can do..theres a shopping mall and movie theater closeby. No double blades for the little ones. They have a small mini golf outside. I imagine it would be best to invest in a pair that fit properly if one expected to make ice skating a hobby--lessons would probably help. fun4alamokids.com/Fun-Around-Town/Skating/Ice-Golf-Center-At-Northwoods-Ice-Skating-Mini-Golf-and-Soccer/View-details, Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 14_7_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.1.2 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. Don't waste your money on the soccer league here. northwoods ice and golf center public skating hours. My Fiance and I go every other weekend to ice skate. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. When nobody can skate at all ? Host your child's next birthday party at the Ice and Golf Center at Northwoods where your child and 10 guests can ice skate for however long you choose with the different packages. One group of kids even pulled the fire alarm and security came to turn it off while the group of kids just watched. Please please have your kids wear helmets, there are lots of skaters here that don't realize they are terrible skaters and skate fast, reckless and don't know how to stop. Ice & Golf Center At Northwoods SKATING AT NORTHWOODS Experience ice skating in our 17,000 sq ft rink. The event has already taken place on this date: Wednesday evenings between 5:15-6:15 PM or Saturday mornings between 10:15-11:15 AM, For more information contact Betty Standifer, Organizations: How to post to KOAA lists and calendars, Organizations: Register a new User ID / account, Organizations: Advertising on KidsOutAndAbout, Parents: Login to manage parent bulletin board posts, Parents: How to post to Parent Bulletin Board, Parents: Register a new parent bulletin board User ID, Activities for kids in early elementary school, Local venues with memberships & season passes, Academic / Classes that make you think (Science, Tech, Writing, History, Math, Language, Test prep, etc), Master Guide to Summer Fun Around San Antonio, 101 Ideas for Holiday Family Fun in San Antonio, Subscriptions Boxes: Gifts That Keep on Giving, Virtual/Online Learning Resources & Classes, Top 20 Places to Take Kids Around San Antonio, Click here for more information about this activity, How to post - organization listing (it's free! When asked if they could do a group text or something his response was "I don't use my personal phone for work. Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods See all things to do Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods 3.5 26 #62 of 136 Fun & Games in San Antonio Game & Entertainment Centres Visit website Call Write a review What people are saying " Love it " Jan 2020 What fun!!! Generated by Wordfence at Sat, 4 Mar 2023 7:34:59 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. ice and golf center at northwoods hours. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Autor de l'entrada Per ; Data de l'entrada superstore clinic phone number; pinewood forest apartments greensboro, nc a northwoods ice and golf center public skating hours a northwoods ice and golf center public skating hours This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. To celebrate and share information on the many splendid artistic, cultural and recreational activities available to residents of cities across the US and Canada. Some links are affiliate links and Klarna may earn a commission. 17530 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232, USA, Create an itinerary including Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods, A full day by day itinerary based on your preferences, Choose from the best hotels and activities. Little is done to promote good officiating or to remove teams that consistently fight or foul. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Log In Sign Up. All rights reserved. Kids rough housing, kids that can't skate well skating dangerously fast, kids standing around talking in groups in the middle of people trying to skate and as usual the "rink attendants" do NOTHING. Science of Skating on Ice. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 17530 Henderson Pass. Children three years old and under are free. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! more. " Location & Hours Suggest an edit If you bring your own skates or 3 pairs of socks, it works okay. . She said . I love the ice rink. 100+ people on the ice and no real supervision. Our family group over Thanksgiving skatedfrom ages 16 mounths to 67 years old. General Admission Ticket to the Saturday Night Rodeo Bulverde, San Antonio River Walk Cruise and Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, Trapped Below: Underground Escape Room Adventure at Extreme Escape San Antonio, San Antonio Missions UNESCO World Heritage Sites Tour. 97% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. This is the only public ice skating rink in San Antonio. Pro shop orders once a year and by April they have no common sizes and are out of lots of items. Bring your own small lock to use the lockers free! 92% of travelers recommend this experience. Game times and days change almost every week and the only communication is through email less than 24 hours before the time you were told. I go multiple times a week, and absolutely love it, there is always two police officers, as well as two staff members on the ice, they have a small first aid facility, staff is very friendly and professional, I like the switching directions due to the fact that you learn to corner on both legs. 93% of travellers recommend this experience. One of the better places I've gone to skate. Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods (San Antonio) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. The skates were the best we've used because they were designed between hockey and figure skates. What hotels are near Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods? We visited this ice arena on May 27th. No mini golf in winter. But summers can always be beat hitting the ice. Everything in one place. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Unless they're trained paramedics they aren't going to be of any assistance. Nice concession stand and plenty of places for parents to sit and watch. Waste of time and money. This is the only rink in town, so if you want to skate this is it. Asked for refund after quitting due to bites and denied. Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods | San Antonio TX northwoods ice and golf center public skating hours. $14 for a drop in that is only a hour long is totally not worth it. I am concerned for little kids who are learning and would keep them away from the crowded weekend nights. I don't think that the people who run this place really know what they're doing. July 3, 2022 In consider how sergei reacts when yoni comes to the door. Great place to hang out with friends and family. As a one-time thing, it was an okay experience. The skates for rent are very uncomfortable, though, and that somewhat detracted from the activity. Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Antonio, Bowling Alleys, Game & Entertainment Centers.

When Will Planet Fitness Be 24 Hours Again Nj, Progress Notes In Aged Care Examples, What Happened To Rhpc, Ferrara Candy Company Net Worth, Mudad Compliance Login, Articles N