My family loves it! Your email address will not be published. 300 DOESN'T SEEM HOT ENOUGH? Thats you! But I am thinking of using the same recipe for a plain pound cake and I am wondering if you think it could be made without the lemon juice and zest? Trish xx. Room Temperature: Making this scrumptious lemon cake isnt difficult but I find that it helps to start with room temperature ingredients. Stir 1/3 of the flour mixture into the butter. The flour and cream are mixed in with the lemon juice at the end of the recipe. Im a first timer and i will stick to this recipe FOREVER!! Combine four beaten eggs with cup water. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan, and then tap the pan on the counter a few times to get rid of any lingering air pockets. Spray a 12- to 15-cup Bundt pan with baking spray with flour. Theyre not needed! Preheat oven to 325. Insert a toothpick into the center of the cooked pound cake, it if comes clean then the cake is ready to come out. Extract and increase the vanilla extract. I followed the recipe but added a little sour cream (1/8c) as well. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together on medium high speed until pale and fluffy (3 to 5 minutes). To improve the end-result of the cake not being too dense/heavy, it is possible you can add in a tsp of baking powder and a 1/4 tsp of baking soda to help the cake and give it more of a lift since it has so many wet ingredients Then, also, I believe the butter and sugar must be creamed for at least 8-10 minutes (with a stand mixer with K-paddle attachment or with your electric hand mixer) whipped on medium speed, making sure that the butter and sugar is creamed very well, light and fluffy in appearance. I tested this recipe a few times using both the lemon glaze and the powdered sugar. The pound cake should cool completely on the wire cooling rack before serving. right on Paula Deen. I havent tried converting this into a cupcake. Amazing! Whipped cream: Sweetened whipped cream. Submit your question or review below. Your email address will not be published. 9 comments. Made in either a 12-cup bundt cake pan or an IKEA Vardagen cake pan, it's an easy-to-make dessert that goes wonderfully with either a sprinkling of powdered sugar or with a simple lemon glaze! Add the flour and milk alternately, beginning and ending with the flour. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan. Thank you for sharing your feedback, were glad you like this cake , This cake is the best cake I have made so far. I usually like to run mine gently around the center tub edge. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. When making this delicious Lemon Pound Cake it helps to use name-brand ingredients. Thanks for sharing. I did not have lemon extract, so just added some additional lemon juice and it was still amazing! You can serve this cake in a variety of ways. All-Purpose Flour. Its also quite likely to become one of your most successful Easter recipes. what is it that im doing wrong?please email me on some tips about this. Yield: 1 10-inch cakePrep Time: 10 minutesBake Time: 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutesTotal Time: 1 hour 30 minutes, 1 cup butter, soft8 oz cream cheese, room temperature3 cups granulated sugar6 eggs1 Tbsp vanilla extract3 cups all-purpose flour1 tsp baking powder tsp salt1 cup heavy cream. Whoops the almond extract was from another recipe! This helps make sure the texture is light, airy, and fluffy. It is quite easy to make too. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a bundt pan very well and lightly dust with flour. In a large bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and sugar with a mixer at high speed until fluffy. Slowly add the eggs, mixing thoroughly after each addition. fluted tube pan. Mixing: Make sure to beat your sugar, butter, eggs, and cream cheese together until the mixture is light and fluffy. I had the opportunity to go to her house while I was there. She was the family pound cake maker. I think thatll work. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Get yourself an oven thermometer. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl. Guided. I have made this Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake several times. Thanks for the reply!! Adding extra flour might make it dry. Recipe Instructions Preheat oven to 350FCream butter and shortening together in a mixing bowl or with a hand-held mixer.Slowly add sugar as you mixBeat in eggs, 1 at a time. Check out our step-by-step instructions below and learn how to easily make this pound cake recipe. I didn't test this pound cake recipe without the lemon juice and zest, but you could certainly try it out! Add the cream to the yolks, fold in the egg whites, and add the milk, Bourbon, vanilla, and a pinch of nutmeg, if desired. BAM! moist subtle lemon sour cream. The process of making this cake is quite easy. Then check on it, if a toothpick inserted comes out clean in the center your cake is done. If you wish to make the cake diet appropriate, meaning to satisfy a diet such as gluten-free, you can easily exchange regular all-purpose flour for gluten-free all-purpose flour. It is easy to make, has the perfect texture, can be made with the flavor of your choosing, and is all around the perfect pound cake recipe. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Dont change a thingI tried doing this, tinkering around with it based on the way I learned to make a pound cake years ago (which is really not a true pound cake, but its the way I learned). Great cake but used Truvia in place of sugar to cut down on calories and so my diabetic guests would be able to enjoy a dessert. It took FOREVER to cook. Then add in confectioner sugar. Spray and flour a 10-inch fluted tube or bundt pan. Required fields are marked *. Reduce the mixer speed to low and gradually add in the egg mixture until it is fully incorporated with the rest of the batter. Prepare Flour Mixture. Lemon cream cheese pound cake is not only an ideal Easter dessert but its also great warm-weather treat. Im sure your aunt would be proud her tradition is being carried on <3. The ingredients to make a lemon cream cheese pound cake are the same as for a regular pound cake in the included recipe above. I cooked it at the recommended time, at 300 degrees, lower temps are always better, even if baked for a few mins longer. Preheat oven to 325F. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, thanks! Dont mix too much after adding the dry ingredients, or your cake may be too dense. In a medium bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and fresh lemon juice then evenly pour over the top of the cooled pound cake. Bacon-Wrapped Squash and Apple-Stuffed Pork, 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened. In place of the lemon glaze, you can easily dust the cake with a little powdered sugar or enjoy it plain! I met Paula Deen many years back when I was helping her judge a recipe contest in Savannah, Georgia. Sure, I'm happy to explain. However, you also dont want to overbeat the eggs. Yes, absolutely. 7 bookmarks. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Cut around cake in pan. The batter should be on the thicker side, smooth, and light in color. Mix flour, 6 fluid ounces citrus-flavored soda, eggs, lemon extract, and vanilla extract into the creamed mixture until well incorporated. This is by far the best pound cake ever. Now, celebrity chef Paula Deen shares her secrets for transforming ordinary meals into memorable occasions inCooking with Paula Deen. Mix the batter slowly. You can also subscribe without commenting. Heavy liquid cream should be whisked or mixed until thick enough to hold its shape, then whipped. But you need to make sure that the center is good and cooked. Then generously grease your pound cake pan, before baking it. Powdered sugar, also known as confectioners or icing sugar, is granulated sugar ground into a fine powder. Below we have outlined a few of the more popular recipe variations for you. If you follow this cake recipe, you will have a delicious cake every time. I floured mine and out them in at the end , This is a regular pound cake. ADD 6 tablespoons of cornstarch to the flour in the bowl. When testing out this recipe, I made it for friends who dont even care for cake, and they loved it! Any advice would be appreciated. They suggest that you should have a test cupcake. In addition to this, you will want to add cup cocoa powder to replace the flour that was removed. This dreamy cake will stay moist and delicious for up to a week when stored properly in the fridge. Cool completely. I personally leave it out of this recipe. You can try using a floured, no-stick baking spray, but greasing and flouring the pan is the safest way to ensure your pound cake comes out easily. Bake your cake and cool on a wire rack. Then turn the cake onto a rack to cool completely. Do you have to put aluminum foil around the VARDAGEN pan so it does not leak? Not too much and it is oh so delicious. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. I saw this same recipe back in 1995. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition, until well blended. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Generously mist a 10 cup bundt pan with non-stick spray, and dust with flour. Pre-heat the oven to 160C/325F. Southern Strawberry Cake Recipe | Paula Deen . Place pan in a cold oven and heat oven to 325 F. Done! This cake turned out so moist, fluffy, and flavorful that it is hard to beat. Let it come to room temperature before serving. 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice Instructions Preheat oven to 300F. Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Lea Ann, Im so happy you love this cake! Cover the cake with aluminium foil for the last 10 minutes of baking if required. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. One of my favorite pound cake recipes has always been Paula Deens Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Or if you would rather you can make cake flour easily. Step 5: Served with grilled plums. , Hi, Glopco! In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, combine the butter and sugar until creamy. Lemon cream cheese pound cake is a moist decadent springtime treat covered in a sweet lemon glaze that offers a little sunshine in every bite. Cream the butter and 1 cups sugar until pale and fluffy about 4 minutes. Add remaining flour mixture and beat well for . Love your blog! Heavy Cream. Published: Aug 10, 2021 Modified: Feb 23, 2023 This site generates income via ads and may contain affiliate links. I love that youre famous for your cake! Spread over cake batter layer. The recipe does sound wonderful, so Ill make it in my tube pan. Required fields are marked*. This will make sure the flour isnt so densely packed and you dont add extra.). So good. In a mixing bowl, add your softened butter, room temperature cream cheese, and sugar. But the Making it again tonight. Strawberries: Sliced fresh strawberries. Its soft, fluffy, and sweet but also sour. For more information, please read my Policies page. This cake is absolutely to die for! In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and cocoa. I put an almond glaze on it. Do you spray the VARDAGEN pan with the baking spray on both pieces of the VARDAGEN pan on the bottom of that insert piece? The instructions to make a lemon cream cheese pound cake are the same as instructed in the recipe above. Directions. try this lemon pound cake with cake mix and sour cream. RED VELVET POUND CAKE - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE Preheat oven to 325. Cake came out great!! Invert the cake onto a wire rack and let cool completely before serving. My aunt passed in August and I found this recipe at her home. Made this pound cake and loved it. . Sugar: cup of confectioners sugar. It was excellent. Serve it. Special equipment: a 10-inch bundt pan, greased and floured. Spread it evenly. From pauladeenmagazine.com See details SOFT CREAM CHEESE LEMON COOKIES - JUST RECETTES Simply combine ingredients according to directions and pour into a bundt pan. Hi! Mine is still in the oven, so cant completely comment on the flavor, etc. Once your pan is greased, immediately add your cake batter to the pan. You can also use like I did, this IKEA Vardagen cake pan. Do you have any cake leakage from the VARDAGEN pan? One word. Bake until a long wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean, 60 to 80 minutes, tenting cake with foil halfway through baking time to prevent excessive browning, if necessary. If you want to avoid your lemon cream cheese pound cake turning overly dark, you can add a sheet of aluminum foil over the top for the last 15-20 minutes of baking. Cream butter and shortening together in a mixing bowl or with a hand-held mixer. Press into the bottom of the pan. Peach pound cake and orange pound cake are magnificent springtime treats and pecan pound cake brings back nostalgic memories of wrap-around porches covered in fragrant honeysuckle. Top the cake with a lemon glaze for more yummy lemon flavor. Let cool in pan for 20 minutes. Add sugar slowly, beating on medium speed until mixture is light and fluffy. Make the glaze by combining the powdered sugar and 2 tablespoon lemon juice ina medium bowl. Preheat oven to 325. Combine cake mix, egg, vanilla, and melted butter. Beat in the extract. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg yolks, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. 1 week ago justisafourletterword.com Show details . Will never use any other recipe. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Sarah is the cooking genius of the sister duo. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Set your prepared batter aside, and heavily grease your baking pan. Bake cake for 1 hour. I did think it was too sweet for me and want to make it again but cut down on the sugar. Yes!! We love this pound cake too!! Everyone loves this cske. Mary Lynn, Thank you so much, Mary Lynn! Check out a few tips in my marble bundt cake recipe post! The reason this is happening, according to King Arthur Flour, is caused by over creaming the butter and sugars together at too fast of a speed with your mixer. Paula Deens Lemon Pound Cake recipe is great for classic desserts. Recipes - The Perfect Pound Cake | Paula DeenJoin - The Perfect Pound Cake | Paula DeenPaula's Restaurants - The Perfect Pound Cake | Paula Deen 5/5 (76) 485 Show detail Preview View more Check out our step-by-step instructions below as well as how you can easily make this pound cake recipe from scratch. IMy mother had this recipe for years. I, too, have made this several times and its my absolute favorite! Now, celebrity chef Paula Deen shares her secrets for transforming ordinary meals into memorable occasions inCooking with Paula Deen. Use your own discretion. I cooked it for an hour and 25 minutes. To check it, just use the old toothpick trick. It was moist and of course heavy b/c it is pound cake. Your email address will not be published. 1 week ago pauladeen.com Show details . In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and granulated sugar at medium speed until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes, stopping to scrape bowl. Add about half of the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat well. The refreshing taste and lighter texture are great for parties any time of the year. Cool, then invert: Let the pound cool for about 2 hours in the pan, then invert onto a serving plate and cool completely before serving. No, I do not recommend making this in a 10-cup bundt cake pan. Raspberry- Mix in some fresh or frozen raspberries into the batter, or swirl them in before baking. This Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a dense yet incredibly moist, lemon-flavored pound cake that will melt in your mouth! Cream butter, cream cheese, and sugar. So far, so good! Flour is an essential element in the production of all baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan (I like to use the nonstick spray that is especially for baking with the flour mixed into it). How to Make Paula Deen Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake: Paula Deen Lemon Pound Cake Recipe is a delicious dessert. Hi Kimberly, I havent made either one of those in a very long time so I took a peek at the recipes. Add eggs to the batter, one at a time, beating just until yolk disappears. Gonna Want Seconds is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Step 3: Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl. Helpful Tips for Making the Best Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake, The Perfect Cake: Your Ultimate Guide to Classic, Modern, Whimsical Cakes. Using 7-Up in your cake batter adds a hint of lemon-lime. Your kitchen will smell amazing as this bakes. Step 2: Beat 1 cups butter and cream cheese on medium-high until creamy. This cream cheese pound cake is one of Paula Deens classic recipes. Anyone can follow this recipe and have a tasty treat to share. To do this you will want to omit cup of the flour, making it only 2 cups of flour that would be included. Theyre so similar, and I never noticed that LOL. This recipe, when baked properly, produces a pound cake that is golden on the outside and pale and moist on the inside, making this the ultimate pound cake recipe! Cream cheese pound cake is delicious because it is super moist and fluffy, unlike any other cake texture that you can make from scratch. At Paulas house, a meal is a feast filled with the tastes, aromas, and spirited conversation reminiscent of a holiday family gathering. Bacon-Wrapped Squash and Apple-Stuffed Pork, cup plus 4 tablespoons whole milk, divided. This recipe is hard to beat if you are looking for the perfect texture of cake made from scratch. Just brought it out of the oven. About Me , Copyright 2023 Gonna Want Seconds on the Seasoned Pro Theme. I had a pound cake volcano in my oven because I just couldnt leave well enough alone. Unbeatable! So glad to hear from you! Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. I love hearing from you! The only blueberries are in the garnish on top . Enjoy over 3,000 recipes, entertaining tips, and travel adventures! Add eggs,1 at a time, beating on low speed just until yellow . Halfway through baking, loosely tent the cake with aluminum foil to prevent over-browning. Thats correct. Web Paula Deen's sour cream pound cake recipe is a moist and delicious cake that's easy to put together. 2. Below are the recommended baking tools needed to make this recipe. We upgraded the recipe with just 1/3 cup of sour cream, baking powder which acts as a leavener, and pure vanilla extract. Also this recipe calls for cake flour. Into your mixing bowl, add vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and heavy cream. Use the remaining flour mixture and eggs twice. You will want to bake the cake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Coat The Chicken. Learn more about me and my inspiration for starting Beyond the Butter! Oven thermometers are inexpensive and a lifesaver in the kitchen! Next time will try cooling until I can easily handle the pan. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking cocoa, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture . Mix in sour cream, eggs, and lemon extract. Manage Settings brick-style cream cheese, gingersnap cookies, salt, vanilla extract and 10 more. And I was EXTREMELY disappointed. Your email address will not be published. Then, serve with tea. If youre familiar with Paula Deen, you know that her baked goods are top-notch. Even with temperature at 300.. Level off with a knife. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media/website/blog is strictly prohibited. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter, cream cheese, and granulated sugar at medium speed until fluffy, 4 to 5 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. All you do is mix, grease your pan generously then add your dough and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Pour in a baking pan and bake for 1 hour. Grease a 12 cup bundtpan. Lemon Pound Cake Yummly. Well I cant wait to try it looks absolutely amazing!!! Do you think that would alter the liquid/flour ratio enough to make a difference? By not preheating your oven, your baking time required may be a bit longer than anticipated. It should be noticeably lighter in color. I wish I had thought ahead and had the strawberries and whip cream available for shortcake. Tags: paula deens cream cheese pound cake paula deen cream cheese pound cake Mine left cake stuck in the pan. Step 3 to make the cream cheese filling, whisk together cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth. Place on top of the preheated jelly roll pan or baking sheet. Grease and flour a 10-inch (14-cup) Bundt pan. To make this you are literally going to cut plums, remove the pit, and grill them for a few minutes to get grill marks. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack. Hi! I know this sounds a little finicky but there is a method to my madness. In a separate very large bowl beat the butter until smooth and creamy (about 1 minute). Fair warning: grease AND flour pan; otherwise, you risk the cake not unmolding completely. 6.8 oz instant lemon pudding 2 (3.4oz) boxes lemon pudding mix (dry mix only, do not prepare according to box) 3 cups milk brought to room temperature 8 oz whipped topping 1 tub, thawed 2 Angel food cake 2 loaves or 1 tube cake, cut into 1-inch pieces 4 cups blueberries 2 pints fresh blueberries Sliced lemon for garnish (optional) Flour: 2 cups of all-purpose flour. Or are the directions different? Cream the butter and sugar in a large mixer bowl on medium speed for about 2-3 minutes, until light and fluffy. I would let the cake cool longer than 20 minutes if needed. Grease and flour that bundt pan (or use the baking spray that has flour in it). Add toppings if desired before serving, serve, and enjoy. Butter and flour a 12 cup Bundt pan. Another key to making the perfect pound cake is to not preheat your oven. When making a pound cake, there's no need to overbeat the batter. I'm sorry it wasn't a winner for you, Alexis. Add lemon zest, lemon extract, and vanilla extract and stir until incorporated. Did not make any adjustments to the recipe. Stir dry ingredients together in a bowl. Simply double wrap your cake in aluminum foil or cling wrap before sliding it into a resealable freezer bag. Add vanilla. Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes, and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Once baked, allow the cake to cool off, before flipping it over and removing it from the pan. And when it finally cooled. Sift the baking soda and flour together. Lets turn our attention now to an overview of how to make this pound cake. The pound cake can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or refrigerator for up to 3 days. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan (I like to use the nonstick spray that is especially for baking with the flour mixed into it). Transfer the batter to the prepared IKEA cake pan or 12-cup bundt pan, then gently tap on the counter 2-3 times to release any air bubbles. Required fields are marked *. It helps to wait until serving time to add the sweet lemon glaze, unless youre freezing individual slices. Hi can it be made in 8 inch or 9 inch cake pans? Thats how its supposed to be! When pressed lightly with your finger, the cake should spring back. You can, but fresh lemon juice really is best here. To do this, you will simply exclude the vanilla extract and include 1 teaspoon lemon extract, and 3 tablespoons lemon juice. I made this cake on Sunday. Pour the mixture into a greased and floured loaf pan. roflmao! The lemon glaze can also be added after you have sliced the cake too. Do you think using 2 1/2 cups sugar will make a difference?. Lol. In bowl of stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat sugar, butter, cream cheese and extracts for 4 to 5 minutes, until very creamy and light in color. *Cook's Note: Do not open the oven door while baking. See my privacy policy linked in the footer. I mean WOW! Cake flour is used in cake recipes when you want softer, tender crumbs. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour and sour cream with this mixture. Beat sugar until fluffy. Spray and flour a 10-inch fluted tube or bundt pan. From there she went on to have her own night of the week to make dinner for the whole family. One is made in a tube pan and the other in loaf pans. Hey Edith I tried the cake flour instead of all purpose and to me it had more of a bread texture and was not as moist as with the all purpose flour. One of Paula Deens other recipes includes a cream cheese pound cake very similar to this recipe, only it is topped with grilled plums instead of another type of topping. Cream together the sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla well. Add flour and baking soda; mix until well combined. Both are good, but the lemon glaze does add a little extra bit of sweetness. Bake the cake for 60 to 80 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. This recipe is straightforward, in that you cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and butter before adding anything else. It says cupcakes usually bake for 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 325. The batter at this stage may appear a bit curdledthis is okay. 2 Tablespoons lemon juice 1 teaspoon lemon zest Instructions Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350F. Your email address will not be published. It makes a great dessert because everyone loves a good pound cake. For your egg mixture and whisked dry ingredients, they should be mixed in at the lowest speed on your mixer. Mix in sour cream. This isnt one of those ordinary lemon cakes, its one of the most decadent and yummy cake recipes youll make. White sugar is the same thing as granulated sugar. Fill the pan with batter. My family and friends love this cake. Subscribe to receive all new recipes for dinners, desserts, breakfast, and more delivered right to your inbox! I used my Nordic Ware Original ProCast Bundt Pan, but any 12-cup bundt cake pan will be fine. Can I use this recipe for cupcakes? Serve with whipped cream and strawberries. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan. Baking another one for Fathers Day!! Your cake will stay fresh and yummy for 3-4 days on the counter so its the perfect make-ahead cake. It has a strong sour taste with lemon and sour cream, but the sugar balances it out. Dont take our word for it though, give this recipe a try for yourself and let us know what you think! Testing Cake Doneness: Ensuring that the center of your pound cake gets cooked thoroughly is important. Tart from the fresh lemon juice and lemon zest. Keywords: Southern Flavors Pound Cake Recipe, made from scratch, buttermilk pound cake, five flavors pound cake, Southern Flavoring Company. Thank you so much. Enjoy it! If desired, you can also add a lemon drizzle by mixing lemon juice and powdered sugar. Beat in vanilla In another large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. 22 bookmarks. Milk: cup plus 4 tablespoons of whole milk, divided. Can I freeze this cake? The only difference will be removing the vanilla extract and adding 1 teaspoon lemon extract, and 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Grill the plums for 2 minutes per side. It is quite easy to make too. Otherwise, the ingredients remain the same. My mother gracefully agreed that this pound cake taste better her and her mothers pound cake. (Tip: to ensure that you dont add extra flour, use the fluff and spoon method rather than just scooping it up.

Lost Parking Ticket Richmond Airport, Davis Broadcasting Community Calendar, Articles L