. B.S., Elementary Education, Salisbury University, Favorite Bible Verse: "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" B.S., Early Childhood Education, Eastern University Other: Steve is married to Tara. B.A., Music, Millersville University Other: Married to Twila (LMH 1982) and has two children, Hannah and Uriah. in Spanish & BIblical Studies from Eastern Mennonite University Enjoys Working at LM Because: I get to interact with all of the students and I enjoy getting to know them. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Other: She has a child that attends LM. (407.317.3200) Lancaster Middle School is a Public school that serves grade levels 7-8. with strong opinions we would not be afraid to adhere to. Home offers spacious great room with stone fireplace, cathedral . Taught 3rd-11th grade Spanish and English at school in Bogot, Colombia for 3 years. When Your Child Is Sick. Ed. This home is located at 160 Town Creek Ln in Lancaster, VA and zip code 22503. Robert also answers to Robert Jean Gordon, Robbie Gordon, Robert D Gordon and Robert D Gordan, and perhaps a couple of other names. -- Isaiah 41:10. I had a wonderful experience here as a student and look forward to building relationships with students, their families and colleagues.". I am confident in our faculty and staff and trust we will all work together for the benefit of the people we serve our students. Building relationships with my students gives me the opportunity to challenge them academically, encourage them emotionally and disciple them spiritually.". Student taught Kindergarten at Brecht Elementary School, Lancaster PA Experience: She previously worked at Lancaster County Behavioral Health and Development System as a Crisis Intervention Counselor, for the IU-12 as a Substitute Personal Care Assistant, and at the Wyandot Center for Community Behavioral Healthcare as a State Hospital Liaison. Enjoys Graphic Design because: Graphic Design allows me to have the ability to create and be a visionary and also to have the chance to have a shared vision and connect with others. Printed & online state test prep and standards mastery solutions for K-12 students. My older sister, Rebecca, serves with MCC in Ukraine. Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. TITLE IX Coordinator, Angela Vaughan (angela.vaughan@lcsd.k12.sc.us) Phone: 803-286-6972 Fax: 803-416-8866 300 S. Catawba Street Lancaster, SC 29720 Click here for the Lancaster . -- Isaiah 40:31, Enjoys Teaching Because: "I love hanging out with young people. 1. B.A., Elementary education and sociology, Moravian College, Favorite Bible Verse: "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Other: Attends LCBC Manheim Campus, loves coaching field hockey (Assistant Girls Field Hockey Coach), cooking, yoga and being active. The following individuals at the Ronald Blocker Educational Leadership Center, 445 West Amelia Street, Orlando, Florida 32801, attend to compliance matters: Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Officer & Title IX Coordinator: Keshara Cowans; ADA Coordinator: Jay Cardinali; Section 504 Coordinator: Tajuana Lee-Wenze. in Sports Management from Kutztown University. Lancaster School District Options and Excellence In Education District Home Our Schools Enroll Now for Preschool! She states: "I am a teacher by nature. Jerry attends Blossom Hill Mennonite Church. My goal for the library is to make it an exciting place that students enjoy visiting and finding new adventures through books each week.". She is an active member of the worship ministry and children's ministry of Crossway Church in Millersville and directs the children's choir there. -- Jeremiah 29:11, Enjoys Teaching Because: "I enjoy working with middle school students because they have lots of energy and keep me on my toes. Favorite Bible Verse: Psalm 91 M.A. Robert Morris College, Business Associate Degree with Highest Honor Award B.A. You will often find her in her kitchen where she is happiest baking and trying out new recipes. U.S. Peace Corps English Language Teacher Volunteer in Mongolia chelsea.brown@lcsd.k12.sc.us. Enjoys reading, playing piano, singing, walking, and flower gardening. Date Available: 02/13/2023. I enjoy teaching because I love seeing students engaged and excited about learning. Favorite Bible Verse: Philippians 4:6,7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Any time I get to spend with them is such a blessing. B.A. principal deputy assistant secretary for Community Planning and Development, said in a statement, "providing flexible resources to build homes . -- Ephesians 3:16-19 Doctorate of Ministry Leadership and Global Perspectives, George Fox University B.S., Millersville University Work previously as the Director of Graduate Programs at Lancaster Bible College & Capital Seminary, Family Stability Educator with Self Enhancement Inc, Lead for Organizational Cultural Development at Black Rock Coffee Bar, Adjunct Professor at George Fox University, Lead Consultant for Global Partnership - Uganda School of Children with Disabilities & George Fox Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, Strategic Church Partnership Coordinator for Medical Teams International, Case Managing Volunteer for Portland Rescue Mission, Case Managing and Education Advocacy Intern for Cascade AIDS Project, and Director of Community Outreach & Development for University Community Centre in Kampala, Uganda. There is no greater joy than knowing I am where God wants me to be and to be able to see students' lives impacted by their experience at LM.". Jochum. Advanced Placement Biology, Biology, Chemistry, Head Boys Varsity Basketball Coach, B.A., Education/Biology, Bloomsburg University ESL Newcomers Teacher at Skyline Middle School, VA for 3 years Other: Taught English in Japan. Share. Hobbies include traveling, photography, volleyball, and reading. Principal: Mr. Ryan Schlinkman Hours: 7:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. Middle schools dismiss at 12:00 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month. -1 Corinthians 13:4-6, 8 ESV She also coordinated and prepared monthly community meals for 3 years. I enjoy seeing students thrive and see how much physical development and growth they can achieve. I enjoy the challenge of making history come alive for students.". Click here for our ADA Policies and Procedures. Early Childhood Education, minor Integrative STEM, Millersville University. Other: We are currently attending Victory church. Experience: Teasia started as the Girls Basketball coach at Lancaster Mennonite. in Sports Coaching from Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, England Actively involved at Crossroads Brethren In Christ Church where her husband is the lead pastor. Jessica joins the Lancaster Campus in the Food Service Department. M.Ed. HS Ag Business I & II, Power Tech, Construction Tech, Environmental Science, FFA Advisor, B.S., Agricultural Education, Penn State University, Favorite Bible Verse: "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." ", B.A., Mathematics, Bryn Mawr College She attends Calvary Church. ", Excited to work at LM because: "I am excited to work for Lancaster Mennonite because I believe in putting Christ first in our life, both personally and educationally, and I am committed to the vision and mission of our school. Member of the International Honor Society in Education, Experience: Finding our place in the world and developing a relationship with God are two important accomplishments for young people. ", Favorite Bible verse: "He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?" Contact Us. After being part of the IVEP program I wanted to come back and be part of the Spanish Immersion program. I enjoy teaching because I want to make a difference in a childs life.". Public School Description. Jeffrey is a 89 LM Graduate, and has a 3-year Diploma in Interior and Environmental Design from Pennsylvania School of Art and Design, a Bachelors in K-12 Art Education from Millersville University, and a Masters in K-12 Administration with a Supervisory Certificate from Millersville University. LPS names new principals at three Lincoln schools. In his free time he enjoys taking part in any activity that involves his son, including camping, hiking, playing all sports (especially soccer), and heading to the beach, Prior to joining Lancaster Mennonite, Stefanie worked at Lancaster Pediatrics for 10 years. Favorite Bible Verse- "For no matter how many promises God has made, they are Yes in Christ. My philosophy of teaching includes a holistic view of the student, with a commitment to authentic, hands-on, engaging, real life learning experiences in a nurturing, respectful classroom environment." And so through him the Amen is spoken by us to the glory of God". M.A. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. She is a music leader for the youth and helps to conduct the Sunday school service. Previously worked in IT departments at Villanova University, several financial firms in/around Philadelphia, and held various district office roles at Conestoga Valley School District, Manheim Township School district and Penn Manor School District, Enjoys: Helping others, spending time with family and dog, spending time at the Jersey shore, watching football and any sport/activity my kids are involved in, reading, and an active member of St. John Neumann Catholic Church. Lancaster Mennonite was a formative community for me as a student, and I have seen its impact on many other students over the years. Excited to Work at LM Because: "I believe that athletics serves as an integral part of student life and is a platform to develop student leaders with strong character and integrity. Favorite Bible Verse: "You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." Cultural Intelligence Training Trainer's Certification. Other; In addition to sports, he loves playing the guitar and singing. Pennsylvania Instructional II Social Studies 7-12 Certification, Experience: Favorite Bible Verse: "I have come that they may have life, and have it abundantly." It has been a joy to develop relationships with students, parents, and coworkers at LM over the years. She has worked on a couple of film sets with her husband. - Nelson Mandela Honduras. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. I am excited to see what our students will create and accomplish. She Attends West Shore Evangelical Free Church. He enjoys NASCAR and follows most of the sports teams out of Baltimore. He loves to spend time with my family, be outside, play games, read, spend time with friends, play music, travel, and have good conversations. - Elementary Education, Houghton College Enjoys Teaching Because: "Looking back when I took the position, I know why God placed me here. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. Experience: Currently she is the Director of Prelude Music for MCCL (Mennonite Children's Choir of Lancaster). I love to grow my own vegetables along with loving and caring for houseplants. It is my privilege to help LM continue to provide the opportunity for current and future students to benefit from this educational community. ", Favorite Bible verse: "fear not for I am with you." Kindergarten Teacher at Locust Grove Mennonite School for 10 years MLS # 23001350 ", Favorite Bible Verse: "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." View 17 photos, price history and more on BHGRE.com. She enjoys sports, reading, art, dance, singing and camping. Mrs. Lancaster will replace current principal, Todd Jones, who is set to retire at the end of this school year. Before joining LM she was a LPN with the Lebanon VA Medical Center, Lancaster Pediatric Associates, and the Addiction Recovery Systems of Lancaster. Started as Director of Enrollment for the LM system in 2014. I look forward to the ways I can be a positive influence in the lives of students. in Elementary Education, Millersville University, Experience: Other: Interested in becoming a student? Developed and implemented the Dual Immersion Program in Harrisonburg City Public Schools, I enjoy teaching because: "My hope and dream is to be able to influence the children I work with, with the kingdom of Gods principles that they can apply for the rest of their lives so they become Godly contributing citizens of this world. All the possibilities in growing and developing getting to know new things and all people from all walks of life. I also love that we address the whole child when educating them considering social emotional health in unison with their academic progress. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. I also have the added joy of teaching in Spanish and watching children develop another language in the process. NOTE: In the text of this post . My husband and I love to travel with our three daughters and we enjoy hiking, kayaking, cooking and reading a good book at the beach. Assistant Director of Development, Lancaster Mennonite School for 5 years, Favorite Bible Verse: Be still and know that I am God. I love to teach children, adults and seniors. Other: She enjoys reading, cooking, being outdoors, and spending time with the people she loves. . Excited to Work to LM Because: I deeply enjoy being involved in the learning process regardless of the development level. She has taught general elementary music in public schools as well as at Eastern Mennonite Elementary School in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Mark Rhoden. She got married during the pandemic. Other: He is married with two children and lives in Lancaster City. Shonka. Enjoys working at LM because: "I am excited to work everyday with a diverse, faith-infused organization to develop innovative learners to transform the world. Andrew Jackson Middle 6865 Kershaw-Camden Highway, Kershaw, SC 29067 Rucker Middle 422 Old Dixie Road, Lancaster, SC 29720 Principal Michelle Crosby Secretary Arlene Mackey 416-8555/Fax-285-1534 Website Profile Report to Parents State Report Card. Excited to work at LM because: 'I am super excited to become familiar with the LM family - everyone I have already met has been so kind and welcoming! Enjoys Teaching Because: I love teaching because I love spending time with children and because it allows me to be a lifelong learner alongside my students, constantly growing as both an educator and human being. Enjoys Working at LM Because: As a teacher, I celebrate the gift of journeying alongside students for a season--hoping that together we learn and live Gods Shalom within this broken world. She lives in Harrisburg with her husband, Nick, who is a pastor in the United Methodist Church, their two sons, Alan and Clark, and their pet bunny, Cocoa. I am confident in our faculty and staff and trust we will all work together for the benefit of the people we serve - our students. Experience: Alexandra is a secondary science teacher in the mornings and often volunteers at school in the afternoons. Principal: Mr. Luis M. Diaz Jr. Other: Born in Cali, Colombia (SA) Hobbies: listening to world music (Andean, Flameco, Celtic, Classic, Latin), swimming, classic movies, going to the beach, dining out, traveling, hiking and soccer. I create a warm, welcoming space for others. I love to be part of the students integral transformation through part of their lives. in Teaching English as a Second Language, Penn State University 717-740-2424, ext.1203. M.Ed., Education, Eastern Mennonite University, Favorite Bible Verse: "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will." Currently getting a Master's in Education and Social Development from the Pedaggica University in Bogot, Colombia. Other: I like spending time with my family and friends. Currently working on B.S. Centers of Learning and Growth Substitute teachers are an integral part of our schools and this year, more than ever, we need them!

Rivian Service Center Locations, Articles L