If you take your dash piece off, and check the seal along the bottom of the windshield, I think you might find your problem. View Public Profile Jun 09, 2022. hummer h3 passenger floorboard wet . Rate This Thread Thread Tools Wingn69, sounds to me like the seal opened or wore off on the bottom of your windshield. hummer h3 passenger floorboard wet. Previous Thread Is yours leaking from the front lights? wingn69 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for HUMMER H3 Right Rear Passenger Door Lock Actuator Assembly 2006 2007 2008 2009 at the best online prices . Accessories. I have problems starting my H3 sometimes just fine Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions. Not again! Like the title says, I've got wet carpet here. They performed a "modification" to angle the drains differently and open them up a bit wider to avoid this in the future. View Public Profile jmsspratlin Hummer Professional H3 Classifieds and then check the check the sunroof drains. { http://twrbaggersplus.com/ Please, I had to replace my Hummer H3 Join Date: Aug 2008 View Public Profile vbmenu_register("threadtools"); fix was put more glue on seals to fill the gaps let dry add water no more leaks for now. Location: Canton, OH PS. most of water runs to passenger side floor at firewall. I bought this car brand new in 2006. #3 Sure enough it was running down to the floor boards. 2006 engine with another engine and it I got the dreaded wet floor!! #11 HUMMER H3 2006-2010; H3T 2009-2010 Need PROFESSIONAL or experienced help Passenger side floorboard wet. NO FORUM HOMEPAGES. View Public Profile ETC. I discovered the moisture while vacuuming under my all weather mats today. Location: Pensacola FL / Sulzbach-Rosenberg, Germany Re: DAMN!! wingn69 12-17-2011, 05:13 AM Also the rubber grommets under the 2 outer marker lights i think where most leak because they are in the channel/gutter on the roof. I currently play a towel on the floor to absorb the water daily and replace it once home. If you don't have a sunroof (like me), it can't be the sr drains. Last edited by The_Yeti : 08-19-2012 at 06:40 PM. Find all posts by IRA51 Contact Us - /* First Ad */ Hummer Professional 2003 Hummer H2 Someone Hit My Passenger Side Mirror Smashing It I Bought New One But I Think I Might . vbmenu_register("threadtools"); General Off Topic Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2 // Main vBulletin Javascript Initialization Location: Charlotte, NC Hummer Expert This happened to me as well. 2003 Hummer H2 V8 Four Wheel Drive Auto 60,000 Mile My Rear Hatch & Rear Doors Do Not Unlock. View Public Profile vbmenu_register("postmenu_497580", true); Other Off-Roading Vehicles I pulled them all the way off, glued them back on w/ the gm sealant in the black tube. Free shipping for many products! 12-17-2011, 02:54 PM I custom ordered it from the factory with the intention of keeping it indefinitely. I'm currently having this issue. wingn69 View Public Profile We do the exact same thing at both my bodyshops. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for HUMMER H3 Passenger Right Front Window Glass Regulator With Motor 2006 2007 2008 at the best online prices at eBay! Posts: 490 I got the dreaded wet floor!! Not sure what or how this can be fixed at this point. View Public Profile Close Search. vbmenu_register("postmenu_497769", true); 12-17-2011, 03:14 AM Password Join Date: Sep 2003 The fire-wall between the cabin and the engine bay may be open. Rico001 Re: DAMN!! Im a hobby wrench turner at best guys so I am getting out of my lane here, next stop will be back to dealer. Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3 } 2010_5thgen Re: Water leak driver side carpet wet View Public Profile , Location: Pensacola FL / Sulzbach-Rosenberg, Germany. //-->,