All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. Available now. Ceiling fans! Houses for rent section 8 greenville 46 houses for rent 22 pictures House For Rent NEW 3 bedroom, Greenville TX 75401 $ 1,650 Greenville, Texas 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms Must make approx 3x the rent as income. active missing persons in alabama. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. setting up your account. They never fix anything as asked I had a fire in March because the wires were not up to date in my air and heat unit now my power bill is high because they only clea. And, once you have moved in, Carolina Moves Property Management is there with exceptional response times for maintenance issues and other tenant concerns. I have videos of leaking problems I had bugs, then Porsche did an inspection on the apartment told me to send the pictures that I had since I moved in to their email I. I put some pictures on here that I was dealing with. . The neighbors are quiet, working people. 2 bedrooms 1.5 baths, with brand new paint, gorgeous hardwood floors, and a fenced patio, this condo is the perfect place to call home. Sorry, this email address is taken. Average affordable monthly apartment cost in Greenville. I. I lived at Greenville Summit for few years, n/ I thought was nice place to live n/ very convinience. If you are emailing me for more info. parking type off street The Housing Choice Voucher Program is a joint effort among you, your tenant, and TGHA . Please call Accessible Path to Unit (32'' wide or greater), Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home, Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen Counter, Accessible Appliances (Front Mounted Controls, Push Buttons or Digital Controls), Minimum 27" High Vanity or Wall-Hung Sink, Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or The Housing Choice Voucher Program Administrative Plan establishes guidelines for applicant eligibility and continued rental assistance. Rental price is negotiable will take Section 8. The neighbors are quiet, working peo. allotted parking spaces 2 As our community continues to grow and change, TGHA continues to develop new strategies. You want an affordable home that fits your needs. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. allotted parking spaces 2 Give your Saved Search a unique name or use the default name provided. . The apartments are clean, upscale for modern living. But she has been trying to cash it and deposit the check they issued and they said it was fraudulent been calling them for. 36. Attention! These are owned by the state. I understand their position. They would wait until I left my home to enter on other occasions. State of South Carolina Median Non-Metropolitan Income. Beautiful flooring and paint! parking near public building [i.e. Fireplace and built in book cases in front room. 4 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOUSE FOR RENT WITH APPLIANCES!! Text or call 725 207 xyz x no section 8 please get the best price at listedbuy! If thats okay, just keep browsing. near legacy charter school. My car was damaged on several occasions. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. This second floor studio apartment with off-street parking is Good value! Whenever I would go into the office for clarity I would be ostracized and turned away with no resolve going forward. This property is not eligible, This is an AWESOME 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property with a 2 car garage in, Beautiful crown molding and baseboards throughout the entire, This is a CUTE 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, Come check out this stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in, Property Status: ActiveMLS Listing Number: 230003463Apartment, Property Status: ActiveMLS Listing Number: 20262542Come and check out this AMAZING 3 Must make approx 3x the, Downtown Dallas, White Rock, Lakewood, and Lower, Conveniently located minutes from Downtown, Similar ads related to "houses for rent section 8 greenville", - 6 Post Oak Road, located near the Maudlin Road and Augusta Road intersection, is a 3 See this, Concession will be applied to March 2023s, 2 days + 22 hours ago in Zumper - Jones Assurance Property Management LLC, 22 hours ago in Zumper - America's Elite Real Estate, 22 hours ago in Zumper - OmniKey Realty LLC, 2 days + 22 hours ago in RentLinx - CW Sparks Management, 2 days + 22 hours ago in ShowMeTheRent - CW Sparks Management, 3 days + 22 hours ago in FreeRentalSite.com - OmniKey Texas, 1 week + 22 hours ago in FreeRentalSite.com - CW Sparks Management, 22 hours ago in RENTCaf - FirstKey Homes, 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 212 Palmetto Way, Easley, SC 29642, 2 Bedroom 2 Bath In Greenville North Carolina 27834 Private, Home For Rent In Greenville, North Carolina Private, 2.5 bd, 3 ba, 1500 sqft Townhome for rent Greenville, North Carolina, 2 bd, 4 ba, 2025 sqft Home for rent Greenville, North Carolina, 3 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 102 Mcadoo Ave #2, Jersey City, NJ 07305 Greenville, 3 Bedroom Home for Rent at 1213 Hemphill St, Greenville, TX 75401, 410 Stonefence Drive Greenville, SC 29605 4/3 2025 sqft, 119 Wild Lily Drive Greenville, SC 29605 3/2.5 2250 sqft, 400 Stonefence Drive Greenville, SC 29605 3/2.5 2250 sqft, 404 Stonefence Drive Greenville, SC 29605 3/2.5 2250 sqft, houses for rent section 8 north charleston. FYI First month's rent isn't due until move in. There are consta. Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. Please call us for assistance at TTY/TDD: 711 Required*. Emerald Commons is directly across from Burger King on White Horse Rd. 700 Laurens Terrace Dr. Laurens, South Carolina. We are Not accepting Section 8 housing vouchers. An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. entry location unknown the good reviews are fake. SECTION 8/HOUSING ASSISTANCE: Not Accepted UTILITIES: Tenant is responsible for utilities (except trash) LAWN MAINTENANCE: Lawn Service is section 8 housing vouchers. Nice kitchen. with a different account, or click here to sign up. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. 1 Bedroom. W/D hook-u Emerald Commons is directly across from Burger King on White Horse Rd. Central heat and air, all electric. Lovely 3 Bedroom 2 Bath house for rent. Voucher holders are referred to the TGHA Affordable Housing (previously GoSection8) website to search for available housing units. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. parking near pub, total apartment units: 200, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bed, total apartment units: 156, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroom: $740.00. It's a place where memories are made and dreams are nurtured. The first month total move in price is $1950. TGHA is now a real estate development entity with a social mission of preserving and creating communities of opportunity. Trash on the property it has went down. These are the worst apartments I ever stayed in moving from GA a whole nother state. 122 Edinburgh Court, Greenville, SC, 29607. No utilities included, these are separate from the rent. Privately owned subsidized housing apartments. 4716 Bonnie Forest Blvd. Tours will be scheduled for applicants who have passed background and credit check. Large, open living and dining area! Are you sure want to redirect? And the owners over the manager is never in the office and takes forever to get back to the tenant. This end-unit townhome has an open-concept living Great Brick 3-bedroom home in Greenville! This email will expire in Gorgeous AND fully furnished, 3 bed, 2.5 bath condo with a garage in Duncan! 2 Baths. They will never fix anything and they will abs. Search by any criteria! Try We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Even though renovation is now scheduled I lived here 2 years and there was no laundry on site. Nice 3 bed, 2 bath home! Hardwood Horrible management the office staff is not keeping up the property. Paint is new. Thank you. Houses for rent section 8 approved in Greenville, SC Posted City Price Great Deal on this 2/2 Condo w/Lots of Room-Pool + Lawn Care Included! How to Apply. I encourage anyone that has a job to just pay rent somewhere no place is worth you living in and paying rent without having your freedom, My mom moved out in March and she received her security deposit back after 2 months which is ok. The brick walls within the units give off a prison vibe. This unit is just a short walk to Main Street and within walking distance of all the restaurants and Welcoming 2 bedrooms, 1 bath in West Greenville, less than one mile to Fluor Field and downtown. Renting a subsidized or section 8 apartment is the best way to find affordable housing in Greenville. Big front porch, deck in rear. I lived at Greenville Summit for few years, n/ I thought was nice place to live n/ very convinience. Not mention right by Main Street down town Greenville. Bad thing about it is that our services would have been free for this complex since we are al. greenville sc zipcode. Violence and other illegal activity continues. parking type unknown parking type unknown They were not. 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 6 Mcbeth St, Greenville, SC 29611 It's located in 29611, Greenville, Greenville County, SC .application. we take section 8 housing choice, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 940 sq.ft. Thats why we are committed to providing quality, affordable housing and workforce housing assistance for veterans as well as low to moderate income families.With our affordable housing programs, you can have the peace of mind and stability that comes with knowing you have a safe and stable place to call home. Carla Wells/ Tenant Technician (864) 227-3673 ext. In Greenville, SC there are currently 175 active rental listings. Coop for electricity we check rental references and/or criminal checks agent related to owner. Clean, freshly painted, all-electric Three bedroom, two and a half bathroom townhome less than 3 miles to Downtown Greenville! The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. Section 8 applicants welcome! Breakaway Properties. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. Change Phone Number. #yeahthatgreenville ! the. The kitchen is remodeled. leasing office to ask about the current availability. A forgot username email could not be sent to Crazy black mold in the ceiling and vents, broken glass in the carpet. This home wont last long! Lower Counter or Sink . The Cove at Fairforest 105 Cavalier Drive, Greenville, SC 29607 1 Bedroom $1,025 636 sqft 2 Bedrooms $1,090 884 sqft 3 Bedrooms $1,499 1144 sqft Close to I-85 and Bob Jones University, these homes feature custom cabinetry, spacious floor plans, and modern appliances in kitchens. Stove and refrigerator provided! Your PHA can also give you a list of locations at which your voucher can be used. Living here was a disaster. 3 Bedroom Home in Aiken! Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted total apartment units: 50, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroom Making a rental inquiry 9 CLEARWATER VILLAGE Contact Landlord 701 BLEACHERY ST , CLEARWATER , SC 29822 In South Carolina there are the following waitlists: Seven waitlists are currently open for the South Carolina Housing Choice Voucher program. May God have mercy on these fools. Entered in the wrong phone number? Schedule your tour today! 8 EARLE CT - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. Conveniently schedule a showing online. RDL59257---. Approved section 8 vouchers only! More info. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom newly renovated left side unit is now available for rent. Section 8 . The code entered is incorrect, please try again. They also stole from me. built 2010 (approx.) TGHA currently has an allocation of 2,941 vouchers, to include 139 HUD-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) Vouchers. For more information and to schedule a tour, please visit us at www srpmanagement-realty com and go to Rental Properties for SC. Available now. $478.00. 402 Stonefence Dr, Greenville, SC 29605 $2,475/mo 4 bds 2 ba 2,481 sqft - House for rent Interested persons can access the online application beginning on Friday, March 3,. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Greenville are Augusta Street Area, Pleasant Valley, Nicholtown, and Overbrook Historic District. (866) 466-7328 Wow just as i thought the city was growing and things were changing on thus side ah town, my experience trying to visit my sisters house last nigghh was very traumatic we couldnt even pull into the neighborhood cops w. Wow just as i thought the city was growing and things were changing on thus side ah town, my experience trying to visit my sisters house last nigghh was very traumatic we couldnt even pull into the neighborhood cops were all over the place they wasnt letting anyone in or out !! I have videos of leaking problems I had bugs, then Porsche did an inspection on the apartment told me to send the pictures that I had since I moved in to their email I sent them in and when I moved out half of the pictures that I sent in they use them to make it seem like did it, I didnt do the walk through those were the pictures that they took they charged me $100 and something dollars to take out a coffee table and two end tables in a ottersman I had holes in the wall from maintenance that never fixed it I had leaks, when it rain outside it comes in from my front window from the wall or something like that it was bugs in there big spiders the doors werent new the back blinds werent new they came out of somebody elses apartment the bathroom sink kept leaking cause when they finally came to fix my bathroom they didnt fix my sink back right, the water in the tub it was black stuff coming out of it,the bedroom door and my sons room hinges was loose it fell off and they charging me for things that I knw I didnt do. (RLNE5605---). This is a pet free home (no pets) and we are not setup for Section 8 housing vouchers. Get the best price at ListedBuy! Worst housing experience this side of hell. Now the downstairs lobby is in construction while apartments remain unfinished,. Condo for Rent. It's redirect to out side of gosection Walk to the Bohemian and Drop-In Store and Two Chefs! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. We'll ask for this password every time you sign in, please review our password tips to help keep your account secure. parking in front of entrance no Used under license. Hampton House Apartments Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service Housing Consultants & Referral Service Website (864) 229-4890 306 Grove St Greenwood, SC 29646 CLOSED NOW 3. Section 8 applicants welcome! Many of the apartments have had new kitchen cabinets installed without handles, painting partly done, no new ca. Please confirm your email address. Brokerage. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. . 701 Easley Bridge Rd, Greenville, SC 29611. Section 8 applicants welcome! Located just a couple minutes from downtown Greenville, this wonderful home is full of charm and character! Refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher included! Resident Pays Electricity. This home is a located a short distance from down town Anderson. 3. parking type on street $1,665 - $3,060 | Studio - 3 Beds. GREAT PRICE & SUPER LOCATION!! Lawn care included! Attention! Unfortunately this property does not accept section 8. Listing Available Rental Units Voucher holders are referred to the TGHA Affordable Housing (previously GoSection8) website to search for available housing units. Then he didnt want to fix the p. The apartment manager when I stayed was rude then he put us in an apartment next to someone who he knew had a bug problem but he wouldnt tell us what kind but it turned out to be bed bugs.

Ayso Safe Haven 5 Types Of Abuse, Korn Ferry Tour Prize Money, Articles H