Vampires just don't sparkle. "Basically Dumbledore's a manipulative bastard who believes you should do the right thing for the greater good and the Dark Lord Voldemort was of the opinion that you either bowed to him or died" Draco interrupted trying to provide context to the Avengers. How will Harry find the Avengers and will the battle of Manhattan go smoother with Harry Potter on their side? Bucky was focusing on his food trying to ignore the glares that Tony kept shooting him due to Harry currently wearing his leather jacket. 'I went with my brother to check on the Boy-Who-lived and realised that his relatives weren't the nicest people on Earth," Everyone snorted at the description dark looks on their faces "so I decided to teach him how to defend himself which I can say came in helpful when he went to secondary school. A couple of minutes later Fury stepped out the elevator scowling at the avengers. Recueil de Drabbles - L o la Magie passe, la paix trpasse ! Apparently, no such luck. 3. Unknown length, wood and core Clint, please refrain from further violence as Loki is not capable of hurting us at the moment. Percy was made prefect in his fifth year. He managed to survive being stabbed and saved a girl that had nearly been killed thanks to the works of again - that Dark wizard. Finding the letter extremely offensive, Ron tore it up and threw it into the fire. Later, he wrote to his parents to inform them that Ginny had been taken into the Chamber. Please consider turning it on! Everyone in the wizarding world started celebrating, thinking everything was fine and the baby was hailed as a hero." "Brother, are you being punished? It can be assumed that Percy had a fairly happy childhood, as all the Weasley siblings did. ", Bruce is surprised to be included as he is barely mentioned in any earlier conversation. Family members Romances Loki says glaring at Tony. He can't possibly endanger his teammates just for his selfish desire not to be teased. Pale [27], Harry Potter first met Percy Weasley at King's Cross Station when he saw him go through the barrier to platform 9. By 2014, Rita Skeeter noticed Percy had "aged considerably since the Battle of Hogwarts" and was "greying and balding". [13], Percy, while working as a scribe for the Ministry. He could also not see that both the Ministry and the Daily Prophet were not telling the public the truth over the return of Lord Voldemort. Draco tase small conversation, causing Harry to shoot a sharp look at him. Steve doesn't really get the reference. "Fury why are we here? He actually hates paperwork and barely tolerates debriefing so that's saying something. Percy Ignatius Weasley was the third of seven children born to Arthur and Molly Weasley. Hermione eventually became Percy's sister-in-law, and the relationship between them is unknown. Who introduced them to you anyway? In fact, I have been planning to call Ms. Potts the whole morning. "JARVIS, don't you dare! Percy Ignatius Weasley He hopes Thor doesn't take it the wrong way. Now Harry's got super strength he can't control and an almost unnecessary amount of magical power. In 1995, he broke off all ties with his family following an argument with his father over his promotion to Junior Assistant to Fudge. Someone with an ounce of common sense. Fury sounded incredibly unimpressed, and Bucky felt a twinge of sympathy for whoever told him that. Thor is there since he can fly. [25], Percy stands with his family and friends during the battle, During the one-hour armistice, Percy mourned Fred with his family in the Great Hall. [22], After leaving school, Percy went to work at the Ministry of Magic, just as he had planned to, and was assigned to the Department of International Magical Co-operation under Bartemius Crouch Snr. When the truth was revealed, he felt ashamed about his actions and guiltily shunned his family until the moment that he might have lost them during the Battle of Hogwarts, even though he had been wanting to apologise to them for some time, at which Percy sincerely apologised to them and was forgiven by them all. Anyway, when I realized it, it was too late as I was sent to Asgard by you so I couldn't cancel the jinx to be replaced by something else more wicked.". [13], Later that year during Christmas, Percy returned his traditional Christmas jumper to his mother unopened without a note, much to her distress, and neither visited his father in St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries nor at least asked about him following his wounding by Nagini, much to Fred and George's fury. I realize now it's not your fault as you were not around. Following the downfall of Voldemort, Percy returned to work for the Ministry and became Head of the Department of Magical Transportation[7] under the new Minister for Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt. [25], The Weasley family gathered round Fred's dead body, Over the years, Percy was particularly proud and protective of his youngest brother, Ron. I thought he would be happy with the no sex before marriage thing.". "Captain Rogers, no, Mr. Stark hasn't fulfilled his promise. Because fourteen years ago- he showed me the safe house of the Boy-Who-Lived. When Cornelius Fudge did not believe Harry Potter's claim that Lord Voldemort was back, he thought that Dumbledore was using the threat of his return as a springboard, spreading rumours so as to destabilise his administration. For more information, please see our You even listen to and act on her recommendations and secretly hate my recommendations. "Tony, I'm so sorry. Cookie Notice Percy kept a firm grip on Harry's shoulder to hold him firmly in place and once again acted as a scribe for Fudge. As such, Percy is the only of-age member of the Weasley family who did not join the revived Order of the Phoenix. Steve asked suspicious of the child's identity. "Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on and how is Fury related to this cult?" She must have their numbers on speed dial. He puts his hand with mock expression of hurt in front of his heart or to be precise at the arc reactor. Rating: M. The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle - Draco and Hermione wake up naked, hungover, and tattoo'd. Natasha hisses and whispers audibly at least to Steve's enhanced hearing, "Clint, enough with the Supernatural, we need to focus on Loki for now! After Voldemort subjugated Crouch and forced him to write letters to declare sickness, Weasley obeyed the orders via these letters unquestioningly. [26], On 11 July 2014, Percy attended and frowned as he watched the final of the 2014 Quidditch World Cup, where Rita Skeeter noticed he had "aged considerably since the Battle of Hogwarts" and was "greying and balding". Howard was a nice man and I'm sure he tried his best," Steve says sincerely. Two weeks before the Quidditch World Cup, Percy passed his Apparition test. "Which yahoo mentioned your name five times?" When he visited the village for the first time, he went to the Three Broomsticks Inn with Charlie. 22 August 1976) was an English pure-blood wizard, the third child of Arthur and Molly Weasley (ne Prewett). Percival is also one of Albus Dumbledore's middle names, and Albus formerly had reddish (auburn) hair, suggesting a possible link between the two families. Percy was extremely pompous, arrogant, and stiff-necked; he took himself very seriously and was often the butt of pranks and jokes played on him by his fun-loving siblings. Signature Harry was sandwiched between Wanda and Tony as Fury paced the room. Something burning and flaming, familiar and comforting. ", Tony says, "Yeah right, your knowledge of Midgardian must be so rich. 22 August 1976) was an English pure-blood wizard, the third child of Arthur and Molly Weasley (ne Prewett). Bruce is already there since he's practically joined at the hip with Tony after the Loki incident. [12] In Harry's second year, Percy offered Harry some advice regarding his choice of subjects that he would take in the third year. Percy also witnessed the slaying of Bellatrix Lestrange at the hands of his mother, along with Harry Potter's final defeat of Lord Voldemort bringing about the end of the Second Wizarding War. "Well, that's why you need me," Natasha answers with a smirk as she also lowers her guns. "Okay, okay someone is going to explain everything to me now before I shoot Nick here for being part of this crazy cult" Tony interfered before Fury shot his son. While in Egypt Fred and George also tried to lock him in a pyramid, but were caught by their mother. Volunteer members of the Statute of Secrecy Task Force were able to free him.[28]. Perseus Jackson has seen it all. [14], In his fifth year, Percy earned twelve Ordinary Wizarding Levels, an achievement his brother Bill also earned. He went missing for over a year and it was only after this bitch of a nemesis decided to tell me, did I learn that this kid had been sentenced to prison for domestic terrorism and attempted murder. "Who was the child?" [17], In his third year, Percy, along with his brother Bill, choose to study all five available elective subjects: Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Muggle Studies, Arithmancy and Study of Ancient Runes. He's the last one to arrive. At the end of the year, Percy sat his N.E.W.T.s, and graduated from Hogwarts with top grades in all his subjects and an ambition of working for the Ministry of Magic. Harry and Draco shared a look full of amusement something that went unnoticed by the whole team. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1987-1994, and was both a prefect and Head Boy. Has he fulfilled his promise?". They think you're part of a cult? Blood status His dad left earth and abandoned his friends. ", Thor answers swiftly, "I can usually feel my brother's magic but I think he is not possessing any magical power at the moment." Percy finally came to his senses when the Ministry fell to Voldemort, and he fought alongside Harry in the Battle of Hogwarts. Non-corporeal[9] No, I didn't come across Lord Voldermort by such a petty means as a lady friend. Percy denied this and remained steadfastly loyal to the Ministry's lie that Voldemort was not back, estranging himself from his family and furthermore condemning them for their support of and affiliation with Albus Dumbledore and the Order of the Phoenix. [16], At some point during the year, Scabbers went missing. In June 1997, he attended the funeral of Albus Dumbledore with other Ministry officials, including Dolores Umbridge. ", "That can't be true, I'm sure Capsicle refers to Loki before during the Loki/Steve's debacle. They don't even know how to deal with this non-corporeal version of Loki yet. "Right, so I'm looking for my kid he was in England butI can't find him and there are rumours to him being in New York. [22], Professor McGonagall and the residents of Gryffindor Tower in the common room after Sirius Black's break-in, When Sirius Black attempted to break into Gryffindor Tower during the year, Percy was left in charge of the students when they all camped out in the Great Hall while the teachers searched the castle. The only solace in his suffering was the various anime and manga made available to him between experiments. [21] and N.E.W.T. Disney+ is the ultimate streaming experience in Ultra High Def 4k. He often imagined himself as the protagonist in a world of his own, finally in control of his own destiny. "Oh joy, lucky us!" Hermione Granger, his future sister-in-law. Before things get out of hand again, he quickly says, "Just let this arrow incident go, the most important question now is who summoned Loki. 100 daily push-ups, sit-ups, and sq (This story has been discontinued) Loki asks with a yawn, "Do you know that you two sound like an old married couple instead of siblings?". Scrimgeour was using the visit as a pretence to have a talk with Harry, who was spending Christmas there. But not by all. [13], Percy with Harry Potter in Dumbledore's office after the discovery of Dumbledore's Army, In early 1996, Percy was one of the Ministry officials summoned to Hogwarts following Professor Umbridge's discovery of the secret organisation, Dumbledore's Army. Fury sounded so lost and desperate the avengers turned to him shocked that he both knew Harry from somewhere and that Fury was capable of displaying emotions. Loki replies icily, "I didn't know there was such a strange concept such as fiction in Midgard. Percy was quite different in temperament from his family members, which impacted his relationships with them. I'm sure you Asgardians and Steve won't know the reference. Nick Fury approaches Tony Stark about his idea to create a group of superheroes that work together to face any possible alien threat that S.H.I.E.L.D can't handle on their own. The war is over but many lives were lost, including all of the Seven but Percy, Nico and Thalia are heliophilia: (n.) love of sunlight. "First off, he's my kid. "Save it, Cap. [24], Percy witnesses the arrest of Dirk Cresswell, and is introduced to the new Ministry regime under Pius Thicknesse, On 1 August, 1997, Percy was the only member of his family who did not attend his brother Bill's wedding to Fleur Delacour, despite Molly's hopes that he would, which led her to cry again. When Percy returned from his first quest, he came home to find his mom had been murdered by Gabe. Bruce chuckles. Clint is on the roll as he continues, "Thor, some episodes have Loki, Balder, and Odin in them. Fury relaxed,the slightest hint of a smile on his lips. He paused there, obviously expecting a massive reaction. bellows Thor, he nearly jumps at Clint but Steve, who is sitting next to Thor, manages to press his right hand at Thor's shoulder. [19], As a third-year, Percy was allowed to visit Hogsmeade. 22 August[1] 1976 Great Britain It still lingered in the minds of many Ava Welters has always wondered who her soulmates were she started to give up all of her friends ha F! Male We're straight, you even have Pepper who is very devoted to you. He let a long sigh escape him when the dark skinned Midgardian began repeating his previous arguments. Loki, would you be so kind as to tell us how we summoned you? "I'm afraid, it's only the six of you plus Nick Fury," answers Loki with a mock bow to Steve as he is the captain. [18] Percy advised Harry Potter to take Muggle Studies and Divination for his third year, as he regarded them as the most useful. Where is the fun in that?" Gryffindor[12] So- you're going to do what I can't.' That was the only reason. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Harry Potter And The- so I really am Fate's Bitch? "I honestly have no idea what you are talking about," answers Loki with genuine confusion. ", "Fine, be my guest. ", Steve feels exasperated and wonders why Tony likes to get back to Stony when they have Loki bent on world domination using fanfiction. Shit is simple - its a race war. You see, the big bad was said to be defeated sixteen years ago - by a baby. He then looks at Steve and adds, "How do you manage these unruly so called heroes? Reunited with his family, he stood alongside with the defenders of Hogwarts against the Death Eaters. answers Clint, "How do we get rid of you? You seem to enjoy watching Supernatural with me. He had no patience for any noise when working, and even popped his head out of the window to tell his family to be quiet. He continues, "Capsicle, I'm hurt that you spend more time with Sharon than me. He swore her to secrecy, and in doing so, was inadvertently responsible for the events at the end of that school year, as he prevented Ginny from telling Ron and Harry about her involvement with the Chamber of Secrets, thinking that she was telling them about him and Penelope. ", "Do you think you're not hurting me now? [22] He had a sophisticated way of speaking, thinking it made him sound flamboyant, but he simply came off as pompous and grandiose. Work Search: At this point, Percy seemed to have lost what enmity he had towards Harry, looking visibly sombre and saddened as Harry's dead body was brought before Hogwarts. This letter also greatly hurt Harry's feelings. [23], He later also supported the Ministry with their legislations and prejudice against werewolves and half-giants when they were attempting to discredit Dumbledore, not protesting when the Ministry criticised Dumbledore's decision to employ Remus Lupin and Rubeus Hagrid at Hogwarts. On the same day, the Ministry of Magic was overthrown by Death Eaters, and Rufus Scrimgeour was killed and replaced by Pius Thicknesse, a puppet of Voldemort's. Why didn't I name myself Vibranium Man. I'm sure you don't mind looking at the Winchester boys all day. "Hell, no! It is unknown what Percy thought of Crouch after the man had been found insane in the Forbidden Forest and participated in breaking out his criminal son from Azkaban, and it is unknown how Percy reacted when learning of his death. How such a powerful wizard could be defeated by a teenager really baffles me. [25], Following the end of the Second Wizarding War, Percy returned to the now-reformed Ministry of Magic, and became Head of the Department of Magical Transportation[11] under new Minister for Magic Kingsley Shacklebolt. In fact, we all can benefit from watching it for the team bonding exercise that Cap is so adamant about. [14] When Percy was seven his five-year-old brother Fred transformed Ron's teddy bear into a giant spider, which caused Ron's arachnophobia. When Death Eaters caused panic after the Cup ended, Percy assisted the Ministry alongside his older brothers and father, and got a bloody nose during the job. Steve takes all his strength to hold on to Thor but he thinks it will be futile unless he mediates quickly. [14], Percy spent the summer of 1993 in Egypt with his family visiting his eldest brother, Bill, after his father won 700 Galleons in the Daily Prophet Annual Grand Prize Draw. Fury glared at them for interrupting and they gulped. Does it only apply for us or also any random people in Midgard? His mother masked this defection by claiming that Percy was too busy in the Ministry to return for the holidays, when in reality, the last thing Percy wanted to do was be around his estranged family. "Eye of Hawk, why do you want to harm my brother?" [13] He became delusional, untrustworthy, ignorant and power-hungry, much like his idol Cornelius Fudge, and inaccurately believed Dolores Umbridge to be a good-natured woman, despite her true sadistic and hateful nature, while at the same time wrongly believing Harry, Dumbledore and his family to be liars. Do the twenty-four hours include yesterday? It was revealed in Captain Marvel that Fury lost his eye when Goose scratched him. , . "Actually Voldie's dead and all the Death Eaters with the mark are in Azkaban" Fury sighed lowering the gun. "Wow, not only you have father issues but also centennial sibling rivalry, and people say I have issues," Tony says with a big smile, not realizing that his teammates wince at his statement. Physical information "Mr. Potter-MalfoyLovely to see you again." Amelia greeted. Bartemius Crouch Senior, his former boss whom he heavily fawned over. He moved to London where he was able to get himself a flat, and continued with the position in Fudge's office. Tony cursed, how was he supposed to be a genius if he wasn't given all the facts about the people living inside his tower. At twelve, there was a Basilisk in the school - and yes, I'm talking about the beast from the stories. He has also appeared in the . Makes it hard to know who to fight for.' Eventually, though, he managed to make contact with Aberforth Dumbledore, Albus Dumbledore's estranged younger brother, who had connections with the Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore's Army. This appeared to have caused Harry to forgive Percy and consider him an ally again, as he went to some lengths as to try to make him move to avoid the oncoming attacks from Death Eaters despite the risk on himself. At least as genuine as someone can believe Loki is capable of. Patronus He was a close friend and partner with former Hogwarts Headmaster Albus Dumbledore. He hasn't told me the full rundown but from what I got from my sources,' (his two friends), 'he was tied to a headstone, tortured and forced to fight this experienced killer before having to drag his friends corpse back on his way out.'.

Melissa Carone Background, Buddy Holly Crash, Articles H