Adults in the Finest Club can use the EC amenities as long as their kids aren't with them. EPM balcony does the new updated room have similar beds on the balconies at Excellence cancun ? Finest Playa Mujeres is an All Inclusive resort that lets you connect when you want and disconnect when you need to. The rooms at the Excellence Playa Mujeres were absolutely lovely. The staff was amazing. All Excellence Club suites offer impressive ocean views as well as indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis. There is also more than and adequate shade. we love all excellence resorts and yes we been to all 3 of them it is always a great feeling when we return to excellence hotels like returning to a place we feel very welcomed and cared for . service is wonderful at all 3 resorts , the biggest question as always this year what resort to choose from :) we had returned from EPM this past winter and LOVED every moment , for the next getaway hoping to return to Excellence (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? They love beaches - their dream vacation involves nice, white sand beaches, a cold drink, and good food (they love Indian food esp. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. We really felt special in the French Restaurant, where Elias made us feel like royalty. https://goo.gl/maps/yBzsj5i6Nc9LSGv56. Having visited all four Excellence Group Resorts a few times now I would say that all four resorts are very similar but different if that makes any sense. Since finest doesnt have a breakfast buffet, what options do they have for breakfast? My suggestion was taking the totality of his wish list into account, not just which is "better". Desire Resort Spa Riviera Maya - All Inclusive, Excellence Playa Mujeres v Excell Riviera Cancun v Live Aqua, Excellence Riviera v Excellence Playa Mujeres. We are already looking forward to our next visit. Press J to jump to the feed. There is absolutely a breakfast and lunch (and dinner!) Excellence Group is proud to announce new coffee shops and sports bars at Excellence Playa Mujeres and Excellence Riviera Cancun, alike. Also came in handy after going out for dinner and going for a late night soak/night cap, which you can't do in a Swim Up suite. Fitness trail provides a scenic, tropical route for walkers and joggers. I havent been to ERC. We just returned from a week long stay at this resort. Some folks love the RTT others love the swim up. My 8th trip to FPM is coming up this septmeber. You can tell from the beach that this resort is just a whole level above all the others . Service was good, ALL staff are friendly and meticulously dressed. 2- We found the buffet at Barcelona, for breakfast, and for lunch was more extensive at Playa Mujeres, but also was utilized by more people. Whuch ERC vs EPM? (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We have had a wonderful experience at both locations. The modern, luxury accommodations range from roomy, family-style suites to adult-only suites with access to an adult-only pool, bar, and beach. Location, beach, food? We were thinking about staying at Finest this time to try it out but we don't want to be disappointed. I hear you about the hesitation on booking a resort with kids. My parents just came back from there. This post has been removed at the author's request. Being on the younger side myself, I prefer doing more active stuff like snorkeling, adventure sports, etc. Gerente de Capacitacin de Hotel Excellence Riviera Cancn The Excellence Collection feb. de 2018 - dic. I'm firmly in the swim up room camp. Located within the Grand Palladium complex, this adults-only all-inclusive hotel is set beachfront on Playa Mujeres. 3- If you like to go into the sea, then Riviera Cancun has nicer, bluer water, and less seaweed to stand on when you are in the water. Name a type of food and they have it. I am planning my honeymoon. This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. Pretty much the same layout at both and same restaurants. Aesthetic simplicity flows throughout the rows of sparkling pools, above-the-curve inclusions, and all-suite accommodations at this resort for all ages. Havana Cigar Bar Lounge with a specialty selection of cigars, liquors, coffees, and cocktail pairings. Which is more romantic? It was amazing. They should add this at Playa Mujeres. We were thinking about staying at Finest this time to try it out but we don't want to be disappointed. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Private concierge desk on every floor (7:00 am to 11:00 pm) Access to private Excellence Club lounge (7:00 am to 11:00 pm) with concierge service, smart buffets, and bar service. The Beloved Playa Mujeres, in operation since 2003, also differs from most of Cancun's top luxury all-inclusive resorts because of its location in remote Playa Mujeres. . If you book Excellence Club, you can also eat at the EC-only (and therefore adults-only) Bistro. Also the swim ups do have some steps/railings to make pool entry better. in addition to the shows. Both resorts have an extensive range of sun loungers in various single and double styles. The restaurants were as good as ever and the lower guest capacity made the pools noticably less crowded. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is good info though, thank you very much 2 Responder (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Welcome to Excellence Riviera Cancun Excellence Resorts: Excellence Riviera Cancun - Adults Only - All Inclusive. The Beloved shares a private resort complex with Excellence Playa Mujeres , Finest Playa Mujeres, and La Amada Residences, all of which make use of the inland marina that houses . From the service to the food and the amenities on offer, this place is the perfect spot to unwind and relax. Since finest doesnt have a breakfast buffet, what options do they have for breakfast? The luxury beach destination has managed to remain in the shadows while Cancun has danced in the spotlight. Oh one more thing it's so worth trying room service for one meal they make you feel so special. The sand is so soft and white. We did see the EC room section closed during our visit last year. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Wedding planners, along with wedding packages and honeymoon packages are available. for those that have been at both which one do you prefer and why? Excellence Riviera Cancun reports over 88% usage of green energy. Integrated carefully into the gorgeous natural Caribbean landscape, Excellence Playa Mujeres brings contemporary luxury to the wilds of the region. Located in Puerto Morelos, Excellence Riviera Cancun - Adults Only All Inclusive is next to a golf course and on a private beach. Finest Playa Mujeres. Treatment Rooms: 10 indoor treatment rooms, including 4 couples treatments rooms 2 facial rooms and 2 Vichy showers, 2 Master rooms with treatment shower, hydrotherapy tubs and a massage area Outdoor oceanfront treatment room Outdoor relaxation patio with waterfall pedicure stations manicure stations haircut & hair wash stations locker areas. Kayaks, snorkeling gear, sailing, paddle board, deep-sea fishing*, private yacht excursions*, introductory scuba lessons, scuba diving with instruction*, aerobics & water aerobics, water polo, fitness, yoga, jogging, Spanish lessons, dancing lessons, cooking lessons, a library, theme nights, beach volleyball, beach football, tennis, football, bicycles, table tennis, darts, board games, archery, air rifle shooting & billiards. At Excellence Playa Mujeres - Adults Only All Inclusive, you can look forward to a free breakfast buffet, an adjacent golf course, and 7 poolside bars. If you're looking for a space to relax in private, RTT is a good option. We really appreciated that. Lizo was also delicious - the setting is lovely and I still dream about the steak tacos. It was amazing, we would never think of staying anywhere else when we vacation there. Honestly, the kids really weren't an issue at all - the main pool has an adults-only side and a family side, and any pool/beach in the EC section is adults-only. we are going next month so hoping it clears up regardless by then but this is very helpful, thank you! was building #8 renovate recently with updated Club rooms? . Compare to E (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Also, the swim-ups at FPM are legit swim-ups, with a deck and entry into the pool from your deck. Two additional Jacuzzis by the Spa & the Swim-up Pool Bar provide immediate refreshments. By the way if you get a chance to meet Eder at the gym is is very professional and helpful if you are just getting into fitness or need an update on your works its worth paying him as a personal trainer for your stay. 6- We found that while sitting, and talking to people at the Martini Bar, there were many people who had been return visitors to Excellence resorts numerous times. The shower is huge and again has glass door glass and an upper half glass panel into the bedroom area and again some people may have issues with this you will find photos of these features in my online photo album for 2008/2009. We stayed at Excellence Playa Mujeres in 2009 and Excellence Riviera Cancun in 2011 and had wonderful stays. Excellence Riviera Cancun stands out among the best All Inclusive resorts for adults in the Riviera Maya largely thanks to its extensive list of included bars and lounges. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. If you book Excellence Club, you can also eat at the EC-only (and therefore adults-only) Bistro. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This post has been removed at the author's request. We stayed at Excellence Playa Mujeres in 2009 and Excellence Riviera Cancun in 2011 and had wonderful stays. I think the both of you have talked me into finest and I think I will spring for excellence club. Also, the swim-ups at FPM are legit swim-ups, with a deck and entry into the pool from your deck. I think some of the RTT rooms at FPM have less privacy than others. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-91196530', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Finest once, with another trip scheduled in June. I don't think that you could go wrong with either resort. This is how each of our Cancun and Riviera Maya resorts did in 2022. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They should add this at Playa Mujeres. Thank you so much lovethesun for sharing your pictures with me. All Excellence Resorts are now raising their game with regards to the quality of service offered to Excellence Club guests and personally I like what they are doing and have no fears at all that it will result in a them and us society. A couple of the restaurants are adult only as well. We had a RTT closer to the beach, so it was in the lower building of the two EC buildings, but didn't feel the least bit exposed. The lazy rivers at ERC and EPM and very much on a par but this year we did think that due to the growth in all the planting around the spa at EPM that it was much more private and peaceful than that at ERC. Contrary to the high rise and proximity of the hotels in Cancun, the hotels in Playa Mujeres and Costa Mujeres, and tend to be spread out. Finest Playa Mujeres by The Excellence Collection. Though I don't think there will be a ton of kids in September anyway, as schools will be back in session. Overall, Moon Palace Cancun scores marginally better than Excellence Playa Mujeres. FPM was great and we can't wait to return. We like the EC pool/bar layout at ERC better since it is not behind a building. We have stayed in many resorts over 30 years and I can say with sincerity that we enjoyed this resort beyond all expectations. We stayed at ERC this past March. There is also more than and adequate shade. If it was a question of which resort is better overall, I would agree that EPM wins by a very small margin. Excellence Playa Mujeres vs Excellence Riviera Cancun 7 years ago Save Booking a quick anniversary getaway (Thurs - Sun) for our 5th. The Finest Playa Mujeres_June 2015. If you want to do sight-seeing, go to Riviera Cancun, as it will be closer to more attractions.More. Utilizing the adult only areas on the beach and pool as well as adult only restaurants is a great way to minimize any impact you might feel if the resort does have a lot of kids while you are there, but they really arent any trouble. https://goo.gl/maps/KCuH3xoNxezx4LQg9, This map is the location of Finest Playa. 3- If you like to go into the sea, then Riviera Cancun has nicer, bluer water, and less seaweed to stand on when you are in the water. I have never gone with kids - always adult only and stayed in building 6, the adult only area. Ansonsten ist das Hotel mittlerweile der Ballermann von Cancun. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We would use the rooftop terrace day bed to lounge on in the afternoon with drinks after spending the day on the beach. thanks for the recap of both places! If you plan to do some day tripping and such each of these choices has issues built in. One service included with every Excellence Club stay or with any regular spa service booked. Excellence Playa Mujeres - Building/Room Choice? New Smoking ban on Beaches and public areas. What is the taxi fare from my resort/Condo to? They should add this at Playa Mujeres.2- We found the buffet at Barcelona, for breakfast, and for lunch was more extensive at Playa Mujeres, but also was utilized by more people. If you're there for paella day at the juice bar (during lunch), definitely go unless you don't like seafood. They also enjoy musicals/theatre shows. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Finest is fantastic, and there are adult-only sections to get away from the kids if you feel like you need to. As far as the accommodation and restaurant layout and internal dcor goes EPM wins overall as you would expect it to as it is brand new and the designer has raised the bar even further as far as Excellence standards goes. In your case, I'd book Excellence Club (it's the adults-only section) at Finest and enjoy your trip. The one at Finest is still really good though! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-90326509', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Finest Playa Mujeres". Signature spa rituals and dedicated spa menu for couples. Playa Mujeres Tourism Playa Mujeres Hotels Playa Mujeres Bed and Breakfast Playa . If you're there to interact with others, go for Swim up. Would you give me your opinion of what restaurants you would pick for 4 days of meals? Now. With a two story, yes you have a spectacular view, but for me I'd rather be on the main level. In reading my original post, I see now it was confusing. . Finest Playa Mujeres vs Excellence Riviera Cancun - Playa Mujeres Forum Mexico Yucatan Peninsula Quintana Roo Costa Mujeres Playa Mujeres Playa Mujeres Travel Forum Browse all 12,950 Playa Mujeres topics Finest Playa Mujeres vs Excellence Riviera Cancun In cooperation with: Watch this Topic Browse forums All Costa Mujeres forums Our room was lovely. Overview. Best option in my opinion would be the Grand Residences Riviera Cancun. As for the resorts, ERC and EPM offer nearly identical evening entertainment and the restaurants/menus are very similar, if not identical. Which is basically my wet dream situation (pun intended hehe). Utilizing the adult only areas on the beach and pool as well as adult only restaurants is a great way to minimize any impact you might feel if the resort does have a lot of kids while you are there, but they really arent any trouble. ERC does have a reputation for a problem with seagrass that EPM does not. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. The Excellence Playa Mujeres is like a little slice of heaven on Earth. buffet at Finest, I just slightly prefer the one at EPM. The place had to many problems for me to type out. Can anyone help???? Playa Mujeres. Personally, I do think #8 has the best ocean views as you are looking up the coastline with nice views across the two piers, http://www.excellence-resorts.com/caribbean-and-mexico-destinations/excellence-riviera-cancun/resort-map. We are attending a wedding at (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? On a service front I would say that again ERC wins by a very close margin as it is just such a well oiled machine as many of the people have been together for so long. Many sun beds available I've never seen so many some in the sun some with roofs on top and cloths for walls. Excellence is nice because its AO, but (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? :). This is a map to the location of the Excellence. Just booked a vacation at excellent riviera cancun. ANy activities at night at Excellence Riviera Cancun. Either one will be fine, but most ppl prefer EPM to ERC. Overall, I agree with you MXLovers however the OP seems very interested in doing some more adventurous activities during the day and ERC is situated closer to destinations that an adventure seeker might want to visit. Think of Excellence Club as a resort within a resort in Playa Mujeres . Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Contrary to the high rise and proximity of the hotels in Cancun, the hotels in Playa Mujeres and Costa Mujeres, and tend to be spread out. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-91218078', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Finest Club. Either way you'll love it! Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres, Cancun Airport information and transfers to your hotel. Excellence Club benefits: Private check-in & check- out / Late check-out & early check-in (subject to availability) Concierge desk on ground floor (7am to 11pm) Private lounge (7am to 11pm) with free Internet access, smart buffets & bar service Magna Restaurant, private restaurant for breakfast and dinner Bvlgari toiletries Upgraded minibar & room service menu 3 private pools (heated in winter) and 3 independent Jacuzzis (hot water) at the pool area / private beach area Complimentary newspaper in room every day Complimentary beach bag for use during your stay Shoe shine service Daily fruit & petit fours in room Fresh flowers and sparkling wine in room upon arrival Upgraded in-room premium liquor & wine bottle selection Nespresso machine Room Service Express (menu featuring a number of savory items that can be delivered almost immediately) One Aqua Wellness treatment per person per stay. They had gone to Excellence Riviera Cancun last year. To a certain extent it is like trying to compare a pineapple, a kiwi fruit and a mango they are all great tropical delights but they each have their own flavours and appeals. Both locations have a nice, long beach to walk on - at least 1-2 miles, if you like to walk on a beach.4- We did find that getting a drink while sitting on the beach was better service while we were at Playa Mujeres.5- The personnel at both locations are always friendly, and it makes a big difference that they always smile, and say hello when you pass them.6- We found that while sitting, and talking to people at the Martini Bar, there were many people who had been return visitors to Excellence resorts numerous times. Both facilities are near mirror images of each other - just a few differences: And room service, of course. Ps I truly appreciate your assistance and any information or you may share we should decide this month or next month before booking if we should return to EPM or go to E Cancun husband want to return to EPM he loves the new large rooms and big balconies but I love the larger beach at ERC ps do I know if the had added more beach beds on Club beach at ERC ? ERC is now over eight years old and although it is still in my opinion in very good condition and very well maintained it does seem a little bit dated in places. The Excellence Riviera Cancun's offers 19,695 square feet of meeting and event space, including a grand ballroom and outdoor venues. We have been to both. The bathroom layout at ERC offers a greater degree of privacy if this is important to you, As far as the restaurants go the food is very much the same high standard at both resorts. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-91218078', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Finest Club. Try to email a request for room #'s 6467 or 6472, those definitely looked the best of the bunch. I've been to EPM four times and (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I stayed at FPM in an Excellence Club RTT suite for my honeymoon and loved it. Treatment Rooms:2 Spa Suites with private relaxation area, mud bath, hydrotherapy tub, shower, treatment room, terrace with ocean view, 15 indoor treatment rooms, including 2 couples other treatments rooms 3 facial rooms and 1 Vichy shower, 1 Master room with hydrotherapy tub and a massage area, 1 Master room with spa vital warm bed and shirodara ritual Outdoor oceanfront treatment room Outdoor relaxation patio pedicure stations manicure stations haircut & hair wash stations locker areas. Finest Playa Mujeres. Lizo was also delicious - the setting is lovely and I still dream about the steak tacos. After reading some reviews online, we opted for the junior swim-up suite, which is basically a junior suite on the ground floor of . The staff is so pleasant and they really appreciate when you take some time to really talk with them and have them talk about their families, they have amazing stories. Excellence Playa Mujeres is at the heart of a self-contained resort co mmunity that includes a world-class golf course, a variety of fine dining and shopping, and a 170-slip inland marina.

Houses For Rent By Owner In North Charleston, Sc, Articles E