DR FERNANDO GOMES PINTO. And there are more. Currently reporting the emails. I am currently based in Syria and coming back on retirement late November which is why I am on here looking for the rightful woman to get to know before my retirement so that I can visit her after my retirement and we can take it from there. He is currently on Plenty of Fish as James978 age 57 living in Feltham London UK I have reported it. In cash. Went to school in California. THINK AGAIN ! The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages. Over time, even I began to see how a vulnerable or lonely person, whod never heard of catfishing, could get drawn in. His mother died in childbirth, his father in a plane crash. Zegd dat hij ortopedist chirurg is in Aden Jemen en vroeg nu ook om hem geld te geven ben toen gestopt en hem er mee geconfronteerd nu schreef hij dat ik hem verschuldigd ben om hem 250.000.00 te geven dat ik hem moet helpen .geblokeerd doorgeven aan fb en politie .Hoop dat er meer mensen dit lezen en er niet intrappen vanaf ze geld vragen Hij profiteert van de mooie fotos van de echte Dr en is heel lief en weet hoe hij je hart moet veroveren. to my watsup . Em 2007 fundou o maior grupo multidisciplinar especializado em Hidrocefalia de Presso Normal do Brasil e milita na divulgao tcnico-cientfica sobre doenas neurolgicas e adoo de hbitos saudveis para pessoas de todas as regies do pas. So If You Find other Information about Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto Life Story to add or update, Please Share in to comment box. I probably saw the same videos that others saw and originally was convinced the guy was real. She claims that she has seen on face time twice. Participou como neurocientista consultor explicando as altas habilidades mentais dos participantes nas duas temporadas de Os Incrveis O Grande Desafio no canal National Geographic. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. His parents are dead. The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors. Was from Buffalo NY has a 14 year old daughter with a nanny in Brooklyn, NY. They browse dating sites and social media accounts for victims, then woo them over several weeks before attempting to extort money. I mostly respond to his passionate declarations with OK then or how sweet. you know what I found. He has no brothers and sisters and he cannot access his bank account from Afghanistan. RED FLAG I started investigating what was going on and found out that it is a scam but I kept talking to him. Over the next few days, David bombards me with messages. Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto is a well-known Neurosurgeon from Sao Paulo, Brazil. I saw the you tube video of insight in Australia and learned thats another way they try to scam money from you, Also currently using William Brooks. Thank you for posting this information. I've been talking to him for several months. He is a victim and he lets everyone know that he hates this. He sends me what he claims are two pictures of where hes stationed. My faith in humanity is going down hill. I got a friend request from a person with Dr Pintos pictures this is the profilehttps://www.facebook.com/nelly.greg.94I already reported the profile to facebook but they didnt do anything. Birthplace. Tweets & replies Media He has appeared TV series 'The Incredibles: The Great Challenge' on the National Geographic Channel. He is currently on Plenty of Fish as James978 age 57 living in Feltham London UK. My love you deserve the entire world. They got sick and needed to pay a medical bill. Slow for a scammer SO glad you knew it was all fake ! David wants to send the money to me for safekeeping. These scammers are masters at there games. https://www.instagram.com/_drcalvingraham_/. He's trying to convince me the good Dr. Pinto is the bad guy. shocker. I am very sorry they got you. 28 August 1944 (Monday) Age (as in 2019) 75 Years. Only reason I put so many different pages is so you can see.all the different names they are using for 1 person. Woman, 45, gets 35 years in prison for using pictures of her How 16 women turned a Tinder catfish scam that saw them show Isabel Oakeshott receives 'menacing' message from Matt Hancock, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA, Mom who lost both sons to fentanyl blasts laughing Biden, Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, Pro-Ukrainian drone lands on Russian spy planes exposing location, 'Buster is next!' how do i get rid of these coachroaches? If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. The comments below have not been moderated. Having failed to con me into buying the electronics, its time for David to step in with the big guns. David gets it mixed up. When it comes to the info of his birthplace, he was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil. (Neurosurgeon) @drfernandoneuro . The exasperated father of four tells me: I first heard about people using my image and even my name, creating fake profiles an deceiving women, about three years ago. He works on kianwalter@gmail.com as well as whatsApp or Hangouts. I also told him that I have a friend who works for the FBI and a secret service. He has one son, Robert. He claims he is a neurosurgeon, lives in LA, works at Cedars-Sinai. Unauthorized access or use of this computer system will subject violators to criminal, civil, and/or administrative action. The have everything to gain and nothing to lose.Please report to here. I thought it was a real video. What a scumbag! Creia na sua fora, no seu potencial. I see that you dont love me any more, my heart is broken, he messages in desperation. No, then get out of it. He was born on January 20, 1974 and his birthplace is Sao Paulo, Brazil. KOKE YEPES IS SERVING AND IS USED IN MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS. I met him on Facebook dating under name Delilah. Inside the lonely life of 'pavement killer': Neighbours reveal how 'childlike' disabled woman jailed for Find out what Uber drivers really think of you! Family: He married Flavia Morais Gomes Pinto. It was the first (and last) time I've ever talked to one at length. I email from a fake account, giving a fake address and instantly get a reply from someone called Albert Johnson, claiming to be a diplomat. He is a real handsome Doctor but bad people are using his info, very sad for him and others that fall for this lie! Published: 22:47 GMT, 5 March 2021 | Updated: 10:09 GMT, 6 March 2021. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Dr Fernando's connections and jobs at similar companies. As a cynical journalist, I saw the scam coming a mile off. Albert wants me to send 5,700 ($8,707) in taxes and fees, so that they can then courier me the million dollars. Hes Dr Fernando Gomes and based in Brazil where he is something of a celebrity with 820,000 followers on Instagram. From: Daniel E Alex

Grange Hill Filming Locations, Articles B